Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #2566
squirrel4569
DIS Veteran

39 days today so our MM should be here this week. Tonight we are going out for Disney goodies to give the girls to limit the amount of "I want that!" That will inevitably happen, especially during the fireworks shows.

I'm pretty sure the kids will never believe us when we tell them we are going to WDW now. Whenever we say we are going they just growl at us and say no we aren't. Boy are they going to be surprised.

Hope everyone has a great day!
April 1981 - Holiday Inn - MK only (no other parks existed!);May 1999 - Travelodge - First adult trip;Aug 2003 - Disneyland's California Adventure;Dec 2004 - La Quinta - Christmas trip w/fiance to HS;Sep 2010 - Pop - DD1's 5th birthday;Nov 2012 - AoA - DD2's 4th birthday (KOTS trip);Aug 2013 - AoA - Just because trip

squirrel4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #2567
disney mom of 6
Mouseketeer

Sorry Ive been mia. I was so behind. Glad everyone is getting their Mickey Mail! We still have 48 days. It seems so far yet so close. I can't wait. We youtubed the magical express video last night and had a blast watching it. In the video the announcers keeps saying something like "your getting closer" dh just looked at me and kept saying we are getting closer. Its so exciting! We did make some shirts to wear to Chef Mickey's. I'm not creative but they were a lot of fun. I've been reading but miss joining in as often. Here is a picture of the shirts.

disney mom of 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #2568
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney mom of 6 View Post
Sorry Ive been mia. I was so behind. Glad everyone is getting their Mickey Mail! We still have 48 days. It seems so far yet so close. I can't wait. We youtubed the magical express video last night and had a blast watching it. In the video the announcers keeps saying something like "your getting closer" dh just looked at me and kept saying we are getting closer. Its so exciting! We did make some shirts to wear to Chef Mickey's. I'm not creative but they were a lot of fun. I've been reading but miss joining in as often. Here is a picture of the shirts.

wow how did u do that
Old 10-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #2569
Sinderelly
Princess

I have been doing alot of browsing through this thread. DH and I will be at POFQ from Nov. 25-Dec.2 to celebrate his bithday with him doing the Exotic Driving Experience. I am just so happy we get to go to Disney!!!! We have some awesome ADRs so we are both very excited! Took alot of being VERY persistent but we have ADRs at:
Kona
Ohana
BOG
Raglan Rd
Rose & Crown
Prime Time
Boma
Only 45 more days until Disney! Then we are taking a DD for her birthday Jan 13-17, staying at Pop and have a cruise on the Dream Jan 17-20. Somebody pinch me lol
Old 10-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #2570
purplejulie456
Mouseketeer

Im thinking about starting to pack....especially now we got our photopass voucher today and expecting our mickey mail anyday now we have 35 more days............YEAH!!!
2009 Wilderness Lodge
2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge CL

Julie DS10

purplejulie456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #2571
brandijo5
LSU Tiger Stadium - No Place Like It!!!!!!!!!

Got my Mickey mail today!!!! Does anyone with free dining know if that is supposed to be mentioned anywhere in my package?

Trip Report:http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post46898620
brandijo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #2572
xipotec
Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneryan

Sounds great! Do you get that you look like Johnny Depp a lot? I just thought that's who that was all along.
Lol well thanks , and yeah i get it now and then. One lady on a cruise i was on was waiting to get an autograph when i was waiting for an elevator.

Its only true i look like Depp for those who need corrective lenses, or maybe see me from faaaar away!!!!! I think its the hat in that pic!

See ya at the World!!! 30 days!!!!.
Before that too many to list
!

SOME IMAGINATION, HUH??? - Mickey Mouse
xipotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #2573
squirrel4569
DIS Veteran

No MM today, but my wife and I hit up Party City for trinkets. We got some Disney glow necklaces, stickers, autograph pens, tiaras, rings, face jewels and more for only about $30.

We also stopped into the Disney Store and pre-ordered Brave, which came with Lithographs that we will bring along in case we can get them signed. We will also be able to get the digital download for the ride there. Lastly we picked up two ornaments for Christmas. It was a good score for Disney tonight.
April 1981 - Holiday Inn - MK only (no other parks existed!);May 1999 - Travelodge - First adult trip;Aug 2003 - Disneyland's California Adventure;Dec 2004 - La Quinta - Christmas trip w/fiance to HS;Sep 2010 - Pop - DD1's 5th birthday;Nov 2012 - AoA - DD2's 4th birthday (KOTS trip);Aug 2013 - AoA - Just because trip

squirrel4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #2574
Divaofdisney
Mouseketeer

Good Morning everyone!!

We are now officially at 34 days and counting!! I can't believe how fast the time is going. We booked way back in June and now its almost here, hard to believe. This trip is such a special one for us and we can hardly wait. Since money is a bit tight for us right now and as much as I would love to get the PP+ I think we're just going to wait till we get there and get a card then view the pics when we get home. If we can save a bit more $$ then we'll get it otherwise this is the plan. Starting to put things aside to take that way I won't forget anything---although we are all notorius for forgetting something. Hope everyone has a great and magical day!!
2006- WDW- POFQ
2004- WDW & Universal- stayed offsite @ Universal
2002- DCL- Disney Magic 3/02
2000- DCL- Disney Magic 8/00 & WDW-Grand Floridian
1999- DCL- Disney Magic 6/99 & WDW-Old Key West
1998- DCL- Disney Magic 12/98
1997- WDW- Old Key West
1996- WDW- Old Key West
1986- WDW- offsite- Vistana Resort
1980- WDW- Polynesian
1972- 1st Trip to WDW- Offsite- Vistana Resort
Divaofdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #2575
Smileybug

I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo"
The changes just make me giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divaofdisney View Post
Good Morning everyone!!

We are now officially at 34 days and counting!! I can't believe how fast the time is going. We booked way back in June and now its almost here, hard to believe. This trip is such a special one for us and we can hardly wait. Since money is a bit tight for us right now and as much as I would love to get the PP+ I think we're just going to wait till we get there and get a card then view the pics when we get home. If we can save a bit more $$ then we'll get it otherwise this is the plan. Starting to put things aside to take that way I won't forget anything---although we are all notorius for forgetting something. Hope everyone has a great and magical day!!
Hi!! Time is all of a sudden going by fast. I booked our trip at the 499 days out mark. And look at us now. I have also been thinking about starting to gather things and at least put it all in a container until I actually pack. We are going the end of Nov. and there is always at least a couple cold days. But for some reason everytime I start to pull clothes together in my head.... its all shorts and capris. I hope that doesn't mean that it is actually going to be really cold the whole time. I bought a good pair of walking sandals for this trip. I just got them in yesterday. I wore them for about 3 hours in the house and they felt great. I plan on wearing them for at least a few hours everyday until the trip. For anyone that is interested here is the link....I got the regular black. http://www.amazon.com/Cushe-Womens-S...dals+for+women. I'm a shoe snob and as far as walking shoes go they are pretty cute. And they fit my foot like a glove.
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Every good and perfect gift comes from above....James 1:17
Smileybug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #2576
zandorian
Earning My Ears

I got my ME tags last night.. Disney sent them via UPS (guessing because we are in Canada). My daughter signed for the package but did'nt look where it came from ... dodged a bullet there ( its a surprise still )
zandorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #2577
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileybug View Post
Hi!! Time is all of a sudden going by fast. I booked our trip at the 499 days out mark. And look at us now. I have also been thinking about starting to gather things and at least put it all in a container until I actually pack. We are going the end of Nov. and there is always at least a couple cold days. But for some reason everytime I start to pull clothes together in my head.... its all shorts and capris. I hope that doesn't mean that it is actually going to be really cold the whole time. I bought a good pair of walking sandals for this trip. I just got them in yesterday. I wore them for about 3 hours in the house and they felt great. I plan on wearing them for at least a few hours everyday until the trip. For anyone that is interested here is the link....I got the regular black. http://www.amazon.com/Cushe-Womens-S...dals+for+women. I'm a shoe snob and as far as walking shoes go they are pretty cute. And they fit my foot like a glove.
hi! Long time no see!!!! How are you!!!!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #2578
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandorian View Post
I got my ME tags last night.. Disney sent them via UPS (guessing because we are in Canada). My daughter signed for the package but did'nt look where it came from ... dodged a bullet there ( its a surprise still )
got lucky on that one!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #2579
Whazzatk
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982

wow how did u do that
http://vacationfieldguides.com/2011/...ey-head-shirt/

We made these same shirts a few weeks ago, SUPER EASY!!
2014- POR

ME DH DD10 DS9 DS2
Whazzatk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #2580
mrsap
Disney World '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, stb '14

Hey guys, just wanted to see if you can recommend a good character breakfast with Mickey? (Other than Chef Mickeys) thanks!

mrsap is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: