Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #2491
kaileighbug
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAaronsmom09 View Post
Good evening everyone! We are at 42 days and are getting more and more excited. DH and I just found out we're expecting, and I'm 5 wks. So ill be about 10wks when we go to DW =) so now I have to figure out which rides I can and can't get on and talk it over with by dr. Hope everyone has a great night..

Sent from Cassie's phone using DISBoards
Congrats how exciting. What wonderful news.
kaileighbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #2492
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

oh mickey here are my wishes for today:

a free d23 pass so we can see the previews
a chef mickey adr for the 8th or 9th
my dang mickey mail
someone to do all my packing so i can stop freaking about what ill forget
and some more money for shopping

lol

Last edited by princesshope1982; 10-07-2012 at 06:50 AM.
princesshope1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #2493
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAaronsmom09 View Post
Good evening everyone! We are at 42 days and are getting more and more excited. DH and I just found out we're expecting, and I'm 5 wks. So ill be about 10wks when we go to DW =) so now I have to figure out which rides I can and can't get on and talk it over with by dr. Hope everyone has a great night..

Sent from Cassie's phone using DISBoards
Congrats! That is very exciting! Just go easy and take your doctors advice and I'm sure you will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982 View Post
oh mickey here are my wishes for today:

a free d23 pass so we can see the previews
a chef mickey adr for the 8th or 9th
my dang mickey mail
someone to do all my packing so i can stop freaking about what ill forget
and some more money for shopping

lol
I wanted to hit the "like" button".
Old 10-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #2494
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

We are at 26 days! Maybe I'll actually do some packing today since it's a rainy day here. We are going away for a mini weekend in October though so it's hard to pack everything. Want to get something done though.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #2495
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

for those that a driving what is your plan? are you driving straight thru or stopping along the way. if so where do you plan to stop.

we are leaving from boston early sat morning and planning to be in ga by night time.

on the way home we are planning to leave sun after cm (which is at 8) and not sure where to stop on the way back.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #2496
momjeeps
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982
for those that a driving what is your plan? are you driving straight thru or stopping along the way. if so where do you plan to stop.

we are leaving from boston early sat morning and planning to be in ga by night time.

on the way home we are planning to leave sun after cm (which is at 8) and not sure where to stop on the way back.
We are crazy. We are driving straight through overnight on the way there and then relaxing at an Offsite for the first couple nights. It'll be right at Thanksgiving and we may do AK. But I want to avoid the biggest crowds.

On the way home we are leaving early and driving until we get home. 15 hours. I bet that part will be the torture. Don't look for me to be worth much at work the next day!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Spring Break 2014 DLR PTR - http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post50753138
November 2012 - 1st WDW Trip after a lifetime of DLR trips No Trip Report - But here is our Photo Book link
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...AatGrNq0bOWbtg
momjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #2497
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

im trying to plan our route home and i cant make it work..maybe im not looking at it right

we are leaving sunday after cm which starts at 8 (trying to find earlier but no luck)
dh wants to stop at south of the border,we also need to be in washington dc by monday afternoon and want to spend monday night in nj.

any suggestions???
Old 10-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #2498
uscgmouse
Mouseketeer

43 days until our plane leaves and I am ready to pack now. Only problem is I have no where to set up the suitcases. I am gonna have to wait until the week of I think. It is driving me nuts!

I am so excited to get my Mickey on!!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #2499
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

i have already started packing them,then just close them up and stack them in the hallway
Old 10-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #2500
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Quote:

My mom and I just drove from Boston to Disney in August and we stopped. My mom was the only one driving so she wanted to stop to rest. On the way down, we left on a Friday at about 4 and stopped in New Jersey that night so we wouldn't hit the NYC traffic. Then the next day we drove to North Carolina and stopped there. Then we got to Disney the next day.

On the way back we only stopped once and that was in North Carolina.

I think making it to GA that night would be really good. It will take about 18 hours to get to GA so I'd leave at about 3 am, if you don't want to get there super late. And it's going to take more than 18 hours with getting gas, traffic, and getting food.

Good luck on your drive!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #2501
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
My mom and I just drove from Boston to Disney in August and we stopped. My mom was the only one driving so she wanted to stop to rest. On the way down, we left on a Friday at about 4 and stopped in New Jersey that night so we wouldn't hit the NYC traffic. Then the next day we drove to North Carolina and stopped there. Then we got to Disney the next day.

On the way back we only stopped once and that was in North Carolina.

I think making it to GA that night would be really good. It will take about 18 hours to get to GA so I'd leave at about 3 am, if you don't want to get there super late. And it's going to take more than 18 hours with getting gas, traffic, and getting food.

Good luck on your drive!
i have it gps at 16 hours. do you think its longer than that?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #2502
MomofKatie
Maybe if you leave some chocolate under your pillow the Tag Fairy will visit you!
In the second grade I looked like a mini senior citizen!
"Dairy World?" "Fairy World." "OH, DARN IT!!!"

Quote:

We are lucky- the drive is only 8.5 hours, so we do it all in one shot. I am planning on picking up the girls at school at around 12:30. We wll drive down and arrive at ASMu by 9- 9:30. We only make fuel stops- everyone is strongly encouraged to grab food and make any potty stops when we are at the gas station. Otherwise they might end up hungry and/or having to pee for a while...
MomofKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #2503
momjeeps
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofKatie

We are lucky- the drive is only 8.5 hours, so we do it all in one shot. I am planning on picking up the girls at school at around 12:30. We wll drive down and arrive at ASMu by 9- 9:30. We only make fuel stops- everyone is strongly encouraged to grab food and make any potty stops when we are at the gas station. Otherwise they might end up hungry and/or having to pee for a while...
Sounds like my commando style. Everyone goes potty every time we has up whether they think they need to or not! Drive thru for food and keep going!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Spring Break 2014 DLR PTR - http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post50753138
November 2012 - 1st WDW Trip after a lifetime of DLR trips No Trip Report - But here is our Photo Book link
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...AatGrNq0bOWbtg
momjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #2504
FaerieFire
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982

Our trip from Delaware should be about 16 hours, according to Google Maps. With only one driver and leaving after school on Halloween, I'm planning to drive as long as I can that night (with a nap earlier that day) and then stop for some sleep. Hopefully, I can make it until 11 or so and then find a motel room. I used to drive 8 hours from home to college and back, and that wasn't too bad, at least back then. We'll just stop for gas and drive-through dinner. I'm hoping DS will sleep for part of it. We'll get up as early as we can the next morning, grab drive-through breakfast and lunch, and hopefully check in at AoA around 4.

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

ASMu-4/11, AoA-LM-11/12
Living the life!
FaerieFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #2505
CristinaML
Mouseketeer

We are stopping in Jacksonville FL to visit family first so that's about 17 hours without stops, I'm just planning to drive as long as I can stand it the first day and than get a hotel where needed. With any luck I'll make it to South Carolina We'll see. PEanut hasn't done such a long day in the car, although I've been talking about a 2 day in the car trip for months he really has no idea what that is going to be like. I fee bad for him actually because at least when I was little and drove to FL I wasn't strapped into a car seat, little ones are really pinned still now, that's got to be rough.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: