Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #1621
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney mom of 6 View Post
We have dining reservatins for 7 people and I know they add 18% for tip but how does this work if we have to pay using our key to the world cards and 2 of the people are in a different room on their own plan? Thanks for the info.

Tammy
ok so 5 are from your room and 2 from another. Yes you have to pay 18% so you will py 18% of your total for the 5 of you and thother ppl would pay theirs. For instance, if your bill is $70 ($10 per person for the sake of math here and my sanity) you would pay 18% of $50 ($9) and they would pay 18% of $20 which would be $3.60. Hope that helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygal041 View Post
Please add me to list: arriving on 11/9, leaving on 11/10-ASMU, running in 5k on 11/10
I will add you tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousenut71 View Post
Mousenut71--nov9-16th POR Royal Rooms
I will add you tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndenP View Post
Can anyone tell me if you still have to do the final payment by phone and on a credit card?
We have paid the entire balance with gift cards and are ready to finish it off.
no I made the final payment online

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982 View Post
dd just tells me now she wants to eat at trex?? she hates rainforest cafe, anyone have video of what its like? im trying to change her mind. plus i dont think i can get reservations
youtube it!

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #1622
mommyof3princess27

I just made MVMCP shirts for the adults yay!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #1623
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleycade View Post
Just wanted to share my amazing news! My husband told me he is getting an unexpected bonus! We should get it in a couple of Weeks! I was so worried about saving money for gas, souvenirs, extra snacks, MVMCP, & Christmas! I'm so excited! Our trip has been paid off for awhile, but I had not started saving for the other stuff yet. It is a HUGE relief!
So happy for you!! Found money is always nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmills View Post
72 days!!! I love every morning when my 2 year old wakes up and says " is today my birthday party at Disney?" I can't wait til we can finally say yes it is!! She is so excited, I have been showing her pictures and videos of BBB since we will be doing that for her birthday and she tells everybody that she is going to get to be a princess for her birthday. So exciting, my husband has never been so it's going to be a lot of firsts for us. I am kind of upset we will only have 2 park days but I think with the kids being so young and we don't know exactly what to expect we will make it work, plus getting the kids in for free at MVMCP is a huge deal and makes up for the short trip. I am already wanting to plan a long trip for next year, maybe try and go for MNSSHP. My husband thinks I am crazy and keeps telling me to stop looking at Disney stuff... Haha not going to happen! Have a great day everyone!
Hopefully, when your DH watches the sparkle in your kids' eyes and hears their peals of laughter, he'll be hooked himself and start plotting your next visit himself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
I just made MVMCP shirts for the adults yay!
Those shirts are super cute! Nice job! What machine did you use? Oh wait, is it puff paint? Wonderful!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:39 PM   #1624
squirrel4569
DIS Veteran

Sorry that I've been MIA lately! I've actually had some work to do at my job lately and then Friday I spent the day at DD1's school as part of the Watch D.O.G.S. program. Yesterday was her birthday party so we had a lot going on with that. She got an awesome Cinderella dress as a gift so that will be awesome to bring with us, although she still doesn't know we are going.

For supplies we picked up a half dozen of those collapsible water bottles for the trip. We got them through groupon for only $15. That will be nice to keep the kids and us hydrated through the trip.

With school back in session I've started walking DD1 to school in the mornings. Mile and a half round trip is a nice way to start the day. Hopefully it gets her in the groove of walking. She tends to whine a lot about walking so I'm hoping Disney magic pixie dust will energize her when we are there.

We are still debating how to tell the kids. We are going to pick DD1 up from school and leave straight from there, so we are debating on telling them when we leave or just let them figure it out when we get there. It is a 20 hour drive though so it might be tough to keep the secret that long.

Another busy week is lined up but I'll pop in from time to time

And a reminder from me, we're going to Disney!
April 1981 - Holiday Inn - MK only (no other parks existed!);May 1999 - Travelodge - First adult trip;Aug 2003 - Disneyland's California Adventure;Dec 2004 - La Quinta - Christmas trip w/fiance to HS;Sep 2010 - Pop - DD1's 5th birthday;Nov 2012 - AoA - DD2's 4th birthday (KOTS trip);Aug 2013 - AoA - Just because trip

Next trip -
squirrel4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #1625
mommyof3princess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
Those shirts are super cute! Nice job! What machine did you use? Oh wait, is it puff paint? Wonderful!!!
i heatbonded them then puffy painted the outlines LOL LOVE puff paint!

Old 09-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #1626
TruBlu
I was very excited to see how yummy it looks!
You can do what we do and go to BOTH!
I could have been contender.... instead, I'm just itchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
i heatbonded them then puffy painted the outlines LOL LOVE puff paint!
They are FANTASTIC!

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." -Captain Jack Sparrow

TruBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #1627
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind me joining here...we just got back from a late August trip and after going many time this time of year, we are ready for a break from the heat and have always dreamed of going to Disey with all the Christmas decorations up...soooo...we are hoping to go Te week after Thanksgiving in 2013...IF free dining is offered...praying! I hope some of youw do trip reports when you get back...would love to follow along. I do have a question....so this year they didn't offer FD for Nov. till July. So for those of you counting on FD, did you wIt till July to book your flights? I'd like to book them sooner as they are usualy cheaper, but don't want to count on FD. Hmmm...would live to hear your thoughts!
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #1628
mommyof3princess27

I just did it.... what you ask? I FINALLY cancelled my Fantasmic! package!

Old 09-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #1629
Tulles
Mouseketeer

We booked our flights as soon as they came out. We knew we were going regardless of FD.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #1630
TruBlu
I was very excited to see how yummy it looks!
You can do what we do and go to BOTH!
I could have been contender.... instead, I'm just itchy

I couldn't stand it, I had to upgrade to pool view at AKL. I kept stressing over having a view of the bus stop... now I feel better.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." -Captain Jack Sparrow

TruBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #1631
kimnvbva
Mouseketeer

I would love to join in on the fun! We are going Nov. 10th-17th! We are taking a leap of faith and staying at AoA LM rooms! Never stayed value before so were a little nervous. I'm more excited about just being there! This is our 4th trip. We are bringing another family and hoping they'll love going during the holidays as much as we do!

We are planning on doing the mvmcp and keys to the world. We have adr's at le celliar, sci-fi diner, chef Mickey, mickey's backyard BBQ, and tucker house. Hope to see my fellow disers there!

September 2009 Caribbean Beach Resort
December 2010 Wilderness Lodge
August 2011 Port Orleans Riverside/Disney Dream
November 2012 Art of Animation Resort
June 2013 Coronado Springs
kimnvbva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #1632
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnvbva View Post
I would love to join in on the fun! We are going Nov. 10th-17th! We are taking a leap of faith and staying at AoA LM rooms! Never stayed value before so were a little nervous. I'm more excited about just being there! This is our 4th trip. We are bringing another family and hoping they'll love going during the holidays as much as we do!

We are planning on doing the mvmcp and keys to the world. We have adr's at le celliar, sci-fi diner, chef Mickey, mickey's backyard BBQ, and tucker house. Hope to see my fellow disers there!
we are staying nov 4-11 lm too.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #1633
Blessed_wth_Triplets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulles View Post
We booked our flights as soon as they came out. We knew we were going regardless of FD.
I can understand that for a kids' first trip...but being that we have been five times...and three of my four kids are considered adults by Disney...the dining plan costs us over $1,000....so it's a deal breaker for us.
Blessed_wth_Triplets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:32 AM   #1634
Smileybug

I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo"
The changes just make me giggle

Good morning ya'll.
They know me in a way no one ever has...They open me to things I never knew existed...They drive me to insanity and push me to my depts...They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins, and the energy in my soul.....They are my kids.
Every good and perfect gift comes from above....James 1:17
Smileybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:52 AM   #1635
mommyof3princess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed_wth_Triplets View Post
I can understand that for a kids' first trip...but being that we have been five times...and three of my four kids are considered adults by Disney...the dining plan costs us over $1,000....so it's a deal breaker for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileybug View Post
Good morning ya'll.
after this trip.... itll be a deal breaker for us too! We will have 4 Disney adults and 1 child

Good Morning Im starting to get excited again!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: