Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 12:04 PM   #121
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briansgirl93 View Post
Thank you soooo much!!!!! You have no idea how happy this will make everyone!!!
Thank u again!!!
You are very welcome!! I hope these are what you all had in mind -

I also forgot to post another one that I did for Parker -

i wasn't sure about the names for you and Brian, so I tried to give variety. I noticed that I didn't do a Pirate Mickey Head that says Dad - let me know if you want or need that.

I also have Pirate Minnie Mouse Mickey Heads if you and the girls would like that also - Just let me know - Nap time is coming soon and I can knock those out pretty quickly -

auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #122
melnbil
DIS Veteran
 
melnbil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
Posts: 582

Pirate Mickey

Could you do the Pirate Mickey Head with son and dad instead of Mom? It would be for 2013. I like the one with the background, border and Walt Disney World underneath.
__________________
Billy 42 Melody 41 Chandler 9
May 1988 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, June 1990 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, Sept 1999 All Star Movies for belated honeymoon, May 2011 ds 1st visit, May 2014 First Pop Stay


Last edited by melnbil; 10-20-2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: change request
melnbil is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #123
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnbil
Could you do the Pirate Mickey Head with son and dad instead of Mom? It would be for 2013. I like the one with the background, border and Walt Disney World underneath.
Please let me know the names and that is no problem.
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #124
melnbil
DIS Veteran
 
melnbil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
Posts: 582

I would like "son" in the ear on one and "dad" in the ear on the other one. To match the one you have that has "mom".
__________________
Billy 42 Melody 41 Chandler 9
May 1988 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, June 1990 off-site with PVHS Marching Band, Sept 1999 All Star Movies for belated honeymoon, May 2011 ds 1st visit, May 2014 First Pop Stay

melnbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:21 PM   #125
s u
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51

Hi Auntlala

I am looking for 2 covers for my daughters autograph books. I'm hoping you can help.

I am looking for this cover that has Disney Autograph Cover (4 x 6) with the fill in name and 2013 in the Mickey head.

The first one is for Emma. She is an Ariel fanatic - but only Ariel in her pink dress . Is it possible to use the same colours on her pink dress (light and dark pinks)?

The second one is for Sarah. She is a Tinkerbell fanatic. Could you do it in green (like Tinkerbell's dress) and some purple?

TIA
s u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #126
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Won't be able to get to it till tomorrow but that should not be a problem.
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #127
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by s u View Post
Hi Auntlala

I am looking for 2 covers for my daughters autograph books. I'm hoping you can help.

I am looking for this cover that has Disney Autograph Cover (4 x 6) with the fill in name and 2013 in the Mickey head.

The first one is for Emma. She is an Ariel fanatic - but only Ariel in her pink dress . Is it possible to use the same colours on her pink dress (light and dark pinks)?

The second one is for Sarah. She is a Tinkerbell fanatic. Could you do it in green (like Tinkerbell's dress) and some purple?

TIA




Hope these are what you had in mind.

They can both be found in my Special Request Album on Phoyobucket

Have a great time!
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #128
s u
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51

THANK YOU AUNTLALA!!

EMMA AND SARAH'S COVERS ARE PERFECT

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
s u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #129
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

You are very welcome!!
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #130
mupt02
Mouseketeer
 
mupt02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 261

Your designs are wonderful!!!

I am wondering if you would be willing to make a few autograph covers for me.

Abigail with either Marie (from Aristocats) or Belle
Isabelle with Jasmine
Jacob with Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Caleb with Mickey Mouse or the Fab 5

Also, are you still making autograph cards?
mupt02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #131
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Nit a problem to so the autograph covers. I have the autograph cards but I need to change the dates from 2012 to 2013. When would you need them by.
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #132
mupt02
Mouseketeer
 
mupt02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 261

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntlala3 View Post
Nit a problem to so the autograph covers. I have the autograph cards but I need to change the dates from 2012 to 2013. When would you need them by.
We are not going until May. I just like to start prepping in advance. My kids have given me a list of characters they hope to meet. If you have time, could you make some additional ones?

Frozone
Green Army Man
Lightning McQueen and Mater
Stitch (by himself)
Vanellope
Wreck-It Ralph
Aladdin
Alice
Duffy
Mary Poppins
Anastasia, Drizella, and Lady Tremaine
Fairy Godmother
Gaston
Marie
Naveen
Periwinkle
Peter Pan (by himself)
White Rabbit
Baloo
Dug
King Louie
Pocahontas
Rafiki
Russell

Any of those would be great!!

Thank you so much
mupt02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #133
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by mupt02 View Post
Your designs are wonderful!!!

I am wondering if you would be willing to make a few autograph covers for me.

Abigail with either Marie (from Aristocats) or Belle
Isabelle with Jasmine
Jacob with Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Caleb with Mickey Mouse or the Fab 5

Also, are you still making autograph cards?
Hope these are what you had in mind for the kids - I will try and get to as many of the autograph cards during the week that I can -









all of these can be found in my Special Request Album on Photobucket (see link in my signature -

Laurie
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #134
s u
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 51

Hi Auntlala

Could you make a cover for my niece, like you did for my daughters (Emma and Sarah)?

4 x 6
2013 in Mickey
General princess theme - colours can vary
for Sophia

TIA!
s u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:09 PM   #135
auntlala3
Mouseketeer
 
auntlala3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by s u
Hi Auntlala

Could you make a cover for my niece, like you did for my daughters (Emma and Sarah)?

4 x 6
2013 in Mickey
General princess theme - colours can vary
for Sophia

TIA!
It won't be till tomorrow but not a problem at all
auntlala3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.