Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #196
amazingact21
Upendi

I had to laugh out loud at your "standing in line" pose, because I stand the same way! I figure if people want to get wayyyy too close for comfort, then they're gonna get jabbed by my elbow in the process. I've had so many people give me dirty looks, because they were hit in the ribs, but it keeps me a little sane in those queues so I don't mind.

Your Space Mtn story had me rolling. I think everyone has those kind of moments, especially at Disney when you're hot and tired and on an adrenaline high, but it's nice to see someone other than me owning up to them. I can only imagine what that woman told her group when she got off the ride. "I'm never screaming on Space again!" "Why?" "Because it sounds like I'm getting hit in the face with sunglasses!"

In all honesty, though, I would've jumped to the same conclusion. I mean, it sounds logical that someone yelled right as your sunglasses flew off.

Sorry about not getting a good spot for Wishes. That had to be annoying!

Current Reports:Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle -A May '14 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 TR/December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
amazingact21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #197
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Another great chapter Sally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
You know I never get picked for those things...
Which is strange because I always get picked for airport random searches.
Not sure how those two are related, but in my mind they are.
Actually that is a lie, last trip at Universal we rode the new Despicable Me ride and they made some comment about not standing too close because people hadnt showered for weeks? Or something? I wasnt really listening too hard but suddenly I was up on the big screen. Haha of course THAT is the one I get picked for& I was smelly non showering girl, which is every girls dream!
Well, if your drive to the Orlando-area for that trip was anything like this one... I'm just sayin'.

Quote:
Now I am a massive fan of sunglasses, or sunnies as we call them here, I wear them every day and everywhere. I actually have a weird amount of dependence on them these days, its probably not healthy.
Naturally I was wearing them all day at the park and so I was pushing them onto my head on the indoor rides. Felt so natural that I forgot they were there as we blasted off into outer space. Well that was until one of the last turns. I felt them fly off my head and I heard the lady behind me scream as they hit her!!!!
One of my Dad's favorite stories about Space Mountain is from when he rode it in 1983 and his glasses kept sliding down his nose but he was too afraid to let go of the handles on the car to push them up. He got to the end and they were just about to fall off (but didn't). Okay, maybe not a great story, but I said it was "one of his favorite stories about Space Mountain"....of which he doesn't have many.

Quote:
EXCEPT They were all over the place! Some in front and some behind, some behind and to the side.
Ahhh this isnt how it is meant to be! It was so confusing! We were suddenly transported to a tennis match with our heads bouncing back and forward back and forward. We had reached a bit of an overtired delirious state (yes again) at this stage and so it became quite funny especially when we looked around and the whole of fantasyland was doing the same. So much back and forthing!
It was so confusing! No one knew where to look!!
CONFUSED!!

I think next time Ill just brave the crowds but Im glad I saw it there at least once.
Love this! I've read on the DIS that they can be difficult to watch from back there, but your description and accompanying picture captured it beautifully! I love the eyes going in different directions.
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #198
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Too bad that the assassin career is out. It's nice to have options. I'm terrible at Buzz as well. Drives me crazy that you can't see where your laser is pointing!

Awesome that you had a great dancing guy at Laugh Floor! I love it when people really get into it-especially those that you wouldn't normally expect to.

Sucks about your glasses, but at least you got a funny story out of it!
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:46 AM   #199
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
OMg I love your tr but I gotta tell ya from now on I must only read it during the day,it's 12:08 am and I just woke up my 7 yr old from a dead sleep because i laughed at ur update THAT much LOL
Oh no! Your poor 7 year old! I'm the same though, I stay up late and laugh at trip reports way too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
I'm really glad you'll never be an assassin, but I'm sorry that means that your Buzz aim isn't as good as it could be.

Haha thanks! That was the natural conclusion that I came to.

I love when the CMs go above and beyond for the kids in need/disabled people. It makes them feel so special, I love it!

It's such a beautiful thing to watch! They really work hard to make those kids feel special. Just makes me melt!

I'm really glad you apologized to that woman. She was probably so confused! HAHAHA.

Oh gosh, she was SOOO confused!!! It's was so embarrassing

Hahah yeah... not the best vantage point from Fantasyland. Frontierland is actually pretty good, believe it or not, or ya know, Main Street. But those dang crowds!
Lol I know! I'm not sure what thread I read but I was quite misinformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
Seriously, your updates KILL me. The things that happen on your trip are hysterical! Like I would've done the same thing with the glasses, but to have the lady tell you that no, she was not hit in the face had me dying. Or just in general, picturing a woman being hit in the face by sunglasses on Space Mountain just cracks me up. Oh my gosh, your TR is seriously hysterical.

Awhh thanks! Ahhh it was so bad! I just started screaming apologies in her face without warning. I keep secretly hoping that she was a DIS-er and that somehow I can actually explain my actions that day.
It is a funny image! I got hit with a hat on a coaster at six flags...it was not very funny AND I didn't even get an apology!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
I had to laugh out loud at your "standing in line" pose, because I stand the same way! I figure if people want to get wayyyy too close for comfort, then they're gonna get jabbed by my elbow in the process. I've had so many people give me dirty looks, because they were hit in the ribs, but it keeps me a little sane in those queues so I don't mind.

Ahhh that is so awesome!! High Fives for the best standing position everrrr!!
Although now you have a real reason to use it!!!!
I only got one dirty look this last trip when I used it again and it was from the dad of this one kid in the Space queue who just kept running into me and getting elbowed in the head...
Sorry kid, you were too close!

Your Space Mtn story had me rolling. I think everyone has those kind of moments, especially at Disney when you're hot and tired and on an adrenaline high, but it's nice to see someone other than me owning up to them. I can only imagine what that woman told her group when she got off the ride. "I'm never screaming on Space again!" "Why?" "Because it sounds like I'm getting hit in the face with sunglasses!"

Ahhh it was so like that- I just grabbed her and had this crazy babbling nonsensical apology!
I didn't even think of that!!!! I have most likely ruined her on-ride screaming enjoyment. Now she is going to be paranoid that people think she is being injured by flying objects when she is just having fun!

In all honesty, though, I would've jumped to the same conclusion. I mean, it sounds logical that someone yelled right as your sunglasses flew off.

It was PERFECT timing! And her scream sounded like one of pain and surprise mixed into one.... although that is probably what everyone's Space Mountain screams sound like!

Sorry about not getting a good spot for Wishes. That had to be annoying!
It was annoying but so funny to watch all those heads bounce back and forth

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
Another great chapter Sally!

Thanks!!

Well, if your drive to the Orlando-area for that trip was anything like this one... I'm just sayin'.

Hey now! We flew last time!

One of my Dad's favorite stories about Space Mountain is from when he rode it in 1983 and his glasses kept sliding down his nose but he was too afraid to let go of the handles on the car to push them up. He got to the end and they were just about to fall off (but didn't). Okay, maybe not a great story, but I said it was "one of his favorite stories about Space Mountain"....of which he doesn't have many.

Well I enjoyed that story!! That is one hilarious image of your poor dad. See, they seriously have the camera in the wrong place! They need to capture those moments!

Love this! I've read on the DIS that they can be difficult to watch from back there, but your description and accompanying picture captured it beautifully! I love the eyes going in different directions.
What?? I love how everyone else knew that this was the case except me!! I must have been reading from the April Fools thread or something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Too bad that the assassin career is out. It's nice to have options. I'm terrible at Buzz as well. Drives me crazy that you can't see where your laser is pointing!

I know! Yet another career down the drain
Disneyland is so much easier due to being able to move your gun and track you laser. That said, I am terrible at the Disneyland version too!

Awesome that you had a great dancing guy at Laugh Floor! I love it when people really get into it-especially those that you wouldn't normally expect to.

It makes it so much better! That show really depends on who the picked people are and that dancing guy was born to be a dancing guy. Disney should employee him to be on stand-by when there are duds that get picked.

Sucks about your glasses, but at least you got a funny story out of it!
Thanks! This is why I can't have nice things...
I did get a funny story, I also provided that poor woman with a funny story too.
Everyone wins?
Aussiesalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #200
-Hope-
DIS Veteran

Subbing in! I've only read your intro and you have me hooked. I love a good storyteller and fabulous pics so I'm most definitely sticking around. I'll be back to catch up soon!
-Hope- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #201
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

YAY your first park day! I agree, galloping into the Magic Kingdom as soon as the fireworks go off is very important.

Oh my God, I know what you mean about personal space in line. I do not understand why people have to get to close to me! It's not gonna get you on the ride any faster, idiots.

GAH I forgot to listen for those voices in the Stretching Room! Oh well, I will make a note for next time.

DISNEP??????? I AM CRACKING UP. Oh man what a hilarious moment that must have been. Wow. It does kind of look like a p, but yeah, still...WHAT? LOL.

Glad to hear the guns on Buzz in Disneyland work better. It's SO frustrating in WDW! I never have any idea what I'm doing. They really need to upgrade the technology.

"Bell ringing guy was out doing what he does best which is always good to see." That really made me laugh for some reason LOL

"With stomachs full we went to get a dole whip…because as we all know, when you are full at Disney it is the unwritten law that you need to get more full." TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.

I agree, what is with the camera placement on Space? I guess it would have been impossible to put it at a more thrilling moment! There is someone on this board who's 2 sons decided to take off their tops for this picture LOL. I think the TR was like "Space Mountain: Clothing Optional" hahahaha. That was awesome. See, it would be hard to do that for the Everest or Test Track camera, so I appreciate the Space camera placement. LOL.

That is so funny that you were apologizing to that woman over and over and she didn't even get hit. I'm sorry you lost your beloved sunnies, though! Did you ever go to Lost & Found? Cause that happens all the time and they send the items to the front of the park and then to the Transportation & Ticket Center where they stay for awhile before getting cleared out if no one claims them. Just for future reference!

I am dying at your Wishes from Fantasyland illustration. Please become a children's book illustrator because you are wonderful. I know what you mean, I once rode Dumbo during Wishes and I think I almost broke my neck trying to look all the different directions whilst controlling Dumbo! It was quite an ordeal.

Can't wait for the next update!!!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 AM   #202
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Chapter 10
The Hidden Dangers of Club Cool and Napping On Rides 101

I awoke quite early on our Epcot day exploding with excitement.

YAY DISNEY MORNINGS!!!

I wish it was that easy to get out of bed everywhere!
I am so horrible at mornings here. I just lay a drooly cocoon of sheets and bedhair gripping for life as josh grabs a hold of my ankles and tries to yank me out to start the day. It's not pretty.

After I had spent a bit of time leaping around the house screeching Disney songs at the top of my lungs the others awoke. We had a very un-exciting non-Disney breakfast of yogurt and fruit and oatmeal…which was ok. Not Disney but ok.
We got dressed and headed to Epcot all ready to get some culture all up in us.

Past the amazing powerpole and through the gates of heaven!!!!

(Yes I did have an extra pair of sunglasses packed due to my clutzy lifestyle)

Now I LOVE staying on property, it is the ultimate immersion in the magic.
BUT the best thing about staying off property was DRIVING THROUGH THE GATES AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERY DAYYYYYY!!!!
It never gets old.
We screamed and cheered every time. Every. Single. Time.

We arrived at Epcot and in all our excitement we jumped out of the car, took a good look at where we parked and made some good notes (haha just kidding…we did not even begin to think to do that)

Into Epcot we galloped!

We got there about 10 minutes before opening and joined the masses.
We stood in the heat, which was already ridiculous.
There was so much humidity that we all had the nice upper lip sweat going at 8 in the morning mmmmm. There is no pictures of that.
So there we stood, all like pregnant ladies…of course.
No one was shoving into us at the gate that day… well just people with no respect for fake pregnancies.
The parked opened and in we went. I really wish every park had an opening show.
Something to make me laugh, cry, get nostalgic and fist pump.

Well actually parks aside, I would like to be welcomed to everywhere I attend with a heartfelt song and dance.
Is that too much to ask for?
I think it would make all the least exciting events in life a lot more enjoyable.
Imagine if your dentist and his nurse came at you with a broadway style number that highlighted the pros of good dental hygiene next time you went in for a filling. It might not make trips to the dentist 100% enjoyable BUT it would really make them a lot more entertaining.

We admired the beauty that is the Fountain of Nations.

And it's lovely canopy friend.

Then it was onto ....
Soarin!!
Oh how I love this ride! However not as much as my mother. When we took her to Disneyland we all rode it together and my mother fell in love! She then asked if we could ride it again, and we did....and again... She then told us she would just meet us at dinner as she wanted to ride it continuously until then. She rode about 8 times in a row before taking a break.
Go mother! Having her own little marathon!
So we rode Soarin first…just once though (sorry mother)

Such a lovely first ride, so swoopy and relaxing and it smells delicious!

I asked the CM in the loading area when they were going to make a “Soarin Over Florida’, he laughed and said that it would never happen because it would just be 5 minutes of..

Swamp

Swamp

Swamp

Gator

Swamp

DISNEYWORLD!!!!

Swamp

Haha good point Mr Cast Member Sir!

After we soared I have in my notes that we chased a bird…
I’m not sure what this means…
I have no recollection of this and I don't generally chase birds in my day to day life so I am assuming we just chased a bird out of our way but even then it still seems like an odd thing to do.
There are 3 birds that I took pictures of in Epcot but I have narrowed it down to this guy- as he looks like he is up to no good.

Good thing I have such detailed interesting notes
Actually my notes may be detailed but there is a whole lot of nonsense in them!!
I have horrible handwriting , I misuse capitals AND I use way too many exclamation points!!! (haha in case you hadn’t noticed)
For example I have in my notes from one of our driving days…. THE HORSE WASN'T DRIVING BUT IT ACTING LIKE A DOG!! LIKE A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!
Accompanied by this...

I wish it made sense but I can't figure out for the life of me what it means or why it was so important to take up a double page.
Any interpretations are welcome.

A lot of the trip reporting experience is decoding my notes and pictures as well as taking a good hard look at my ridiculous life and maybe doing some questioning to why the heck it is the way it is.

So after we chased a bird, we headed into Nemo aka the darkest queue ever.

I have issues with the queue just because it’s always super sunny outside and there is never a line in there (that I have seen) so my eyes never adjust and I end up bumping into things.
Such a long dark bendy queue!
Nemo was lovely- except that scary fish….you all know the one….
Always makes me scream no matter how many times I ride it.
We unloaded from our clam-mobile. Went to see Lia’s (_disneygirl) friend the frogfish as well as some of his acquaintances.

I say acquaintances because I'm pretty sure he is a loner of a fish and does not have too many fish friends.
We DID NOT take pictures in Bruce’s mouth because it was already full of insane amounts of children and we had more important things to do.

Next we hit Spaceship Earth and saw my favorite scientist of all time.
(apart from Bill Nye….Oh and Beaker)

We tried to send the postcard to Darcy and somehow got the email wrong but a letter or two. I really hope whoever received it really enjoyed that taste of our future selves.

After our trip into space we were in need of a little sugar pick-me-up so we hit up Club Cool to fulfill all our sugary beverage needs.

Now josh is a very I'm-going-to-jump-in-with-everything-I-have kind of guy.
This is very good at times but actually causes trouble in many situations.
Take for example our trip to Sky High Jump last Halloween.

Within 2.8 seconds of being there Josh went a little crazy and attempted 4 backflips into a wall. He somehow landed on the one hard parts of the trampoliney floor and broke his ankle badly.

Being the way he is, Josh thought it was a wonderful idea to drink about 10 cups of each of the sodas in Club Cool in a very short amount of time.
This, as one can imagine, made him quite sick almost immediately.
Also given the fact that it was just about a million degrees and he hadn't had much for breakfast AND we were walking around in the humidity, he was a mess ( I think that he thought he was invincible after our roadtrip)
So feeling dehydrated and very sorry for himself, Josh headed back to our house to try and sleep it off.
Too much Beverley for josh

We got a call from Josh just after he left us asking where the car was. None of us could really help him so he nauseously stumbled around blindly in the heat until a CM helped him out with his search. Poor Josh!

With one less amigo we continued on to have my favourite food in the world!

MEXICAN NACHOS!!!

Arghhhhh soooo good!
Australia for some unknown reason, does not have liquid cheese and I really think we are deprived. Although it is probably for the best, it could get dangerous if I had too much free access to this stuff!
I just cannot get enough of that golden, gooey goodness!
I want them to make nacho shirts and keychains and stuffed toys so I can celebrate the beauty of the nacho in my day to day life. Maybe someday...

After our stomachs were full it was margarita time of course!

Hellloooooo my tasty friend!

Once we had gulped down the last of our delicious beverages it was time for Ellen. This is because as much as I love Ellen, she is a lot funnier after a large frozen alcoholic beverage. I had heard that this ride is good but long but we were ready to learn about the universe and energy...and stupid judy.

Alas the mix of alcohol, sun and of course exhaustion lead to us getting quite sleepy in the pre show. We boarded the ride and then…..

We were woken up to someone taping us.
We had slept through the whole ride.
I have noooo idea what happened and neither do the others, we were all out like lights.
What I can tell you is that being woken up by a CM on a ride is very disorientating. I had no idea who she was or where I was or why I wasn't in bed. I will also let you know that I am probably THE most unattractive sleeper in the world.
I cannot do a cute little curled in ball like a kitten sleeping pose.
I have my mouth wide open, usually drooling, arms thrashing around accompanied by irritatingly loud snoring and sleep talking
(yes I know, lucky Josh)
I felt bad for all the people in our car as it wouldn't have been a pretty sight!
The good thing that came out of this was that we awoke so refreshed from our nap that we were ready to hit the world again at full force. The bad part was that we didn't even catch 2 minutes of the ride so I don't feel right ticking it off my list.

Oh well, we will go back and ride that ride again one day but it will have to be pre-margarita.

Next time
Catch That Mongoose and Awkward Interactions Annoynomous
Old 11-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #203
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

My guess on your horse note is that you passed a horse trailer and the horse was enjoying the wind in his/her mane like a dog would stick its head out of a car window?

Ha! It must be standard procedure for CMs to awake sleeping guests after each Ellen show.
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #204
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

Everyone knows that Ellen is THE best place in the World for a 45 minute, A/C perfect, nap.

Jill in CO
Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #205
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

My dentist never sings or tap dances. He never even wears glittery clothing. Maybe that's why I skipped my last.....several.... appointments? Oops.

Woohoo! Go Mom with her Soarin' marathon! That's awesome. GAH I want to go to Disneyland so bad. I flat out can't believe I've never gone before... it's just not right!

That CM was so right about Swamp, Swamp, Gator, DISNEY!!, Swamp. After visiting my friend who lives in FL I can tell you there is not a lot going on. We had to drive an hour, to Sarasota, to even get to a town that showed any signs of life. I went to Miami once and that was awesome, but besides that... SWAMP. For real.

Your illustrations are my favorite thing in the world. I keep thinking they can't get better... and then they do!

YAY you saw our Frogfish Friends Paul and Ringo!!!!!

Aww poor Josh. Gotta love his jump in attitude though.

LOL I can just picture you on the Ellen ride, arms and legs strewn about, sound asleep. It's actually a good attraction just DARK and loooong. At least you got a refreshing nap in!
__disneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #206
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

You should really sneak into the next dentist convention and pitch them that idea! "ONLY GREAT SINGERS NEED APPLY. Oh, and make sure you know how to clean teeth and stuff."

Your pictures are fantastic and really making me wish I was in Epcot but what else is new?

I wish someone would accidentally send me a video from the future! Those things always CRACK ME UP so I'd love to view a random person's future.

Aw poor Josh! I hope he wasn't sick long.

Those nachos look so good! Josh probably wouldn't have thought so though.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 AM   #207
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

My thoughts on your horse illustration: is it possible that you put pen to paper in the throws of your near caffeine overdose? Cause that would explain a lot.

Oh liquid cheese. I think it's one of those things that you don't appreciate unless you don't have it anymore. Have you had the Velveeta experience? It's solid, but melts and is just like the liquid cheese! Much like Spam it could survive an apocalypse, so I'm sure you could order some!

Poor Josh. I can only imagine his discomfort. It's bad enough just to be that hot early in the day, but to be nauseous as well...

Yay for nap time!
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #208
-Hope-
DIS Veteran

So glad you have a ToC! I'm halfway through being caught up. (I'd be all the way caught up if I was allowed to just DIS and not have other responsibilities. Apparently my kids want to eat today or something.)

I was at the idea that you laminated your driving plans. But only because this is completely something I would do for a spontaneous trip.

EEEK- I can't believe that ordeal at border patrol!

Our GPS has a name too- we call her Wanda because she usually has us wanda this way and that...

So glad you made it into Florida- can't wait to read more... now off to feed these kids and go shopping so they can eat next week too.
-Hope- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #209
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Hi!

I'm not sure how I missed your TR - but I'm all caught up now

You write so well, and I love the drawings too

The road trip sounds exciting but exhausting at the same time!

'Disnep' with a silent 'p' - amazing we went with family in August, and the youngest member of the group (aged 7) always referred to Epcot as 'Epricot' (pronounced like 'apricot') which was pretty cute!!

Yes we are definitely supposed to cry during the opening show at Magic Kingdom, that's why I wear big sunglasses ... so sorry you lost a pair on Space Mountain! I always forget I'm wearing them on my head too.

Looking forward to reading more!

Emma x
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:20 AM   #210
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hope- View Post
Subbing in! I've only read your intro and you have me hooked. I love a good storyteller and fabulous pics so I'm most definitely sticking around. I'll be back to catch up soon!
Yayyy! Welcome aboard!!! Happy to have you here

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
YAY your first park day! I agree, galloping into the Magic Kingdom as soon as the fireworks go off is very important.

Seriously the only way to go. I gallop A LOT in Disney.

Oh my God, I know what you mean about personal space in line. I do not understand why people have to get to close to me! It's not gonna get you on the ride any faster, idiots.

Ugh I know! Completely unnecessary! People just love getting as close as they can in small enclosed spaces

GAH I forgot to listen for those voices in the Stretching Room! Oh well, I will make a note for next time.

Just make sure you watch out for creepy cast member!!!

DISNEP??????? I AM CRACKING UP. Oh man what a hilarious moment that must have been. Wow. It does kind of look like a p, but yeah, still...WHAT? LOL.

I know!!!! I mean I can see it...but I can't understand it. How could you think it for so long? Gosh I love Bek

Glad to hear the guns on Buzz in Disneyland work better. It's SO frustrating in WDW! I never have any idea what I'm doing. They really need to upgrade the technology.

They are sooooo much better!!! I love being able to see where I am shooting!

"Bell ringing guy was out doing what he does best which is always good to see." That really made me laugh for some reason LOL

Bell ringing guy knows what's up...

"With stomachs full we went to get a dole whip…because as we all know, when you are full at Disney it is the unwritten law that you need to get more full." TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.

Ahhhh it really is law!! So much fullness ALWAYS happens!!

I agree, what is with the camera placement on Space? I guess it would have been impossible to put it at a more thrilling moment! There is someone on this board who's 2 sons decided to take off their tops for this picture LOL. I think the TR was like "Space Mountain: Clothing Optional" hahahaha. That was awesome. See, it would be hard to do that for the Everest or Test Track camera, so I appreciate the Space camera placement. LOL.

UM WHAT?? How did I not know about this TR?? That is Hilarious!
Although I would be pretty impressed if someone tried it on everest...

That is so funny that you were apologizing to that woman over and over and she didn't even get hit. I'm sorry you lost your beloved sunnies, though! Did you ever go to Lost & Found? Cause that happens all the time and they send the items to the front of the park and the items to the front of the park and then to the Transportation & Ticket Center where they stay for awhile before getting cleared out if no one claims them. Just for future reference!

Oh gosh it was embarrassing when I realised she had NO idea what I was going on about.
I had no idea about the lost and found until after the trip unfortunately, which is annoying because it wasn't the only thing I lost this trip!
Good thing all my sunnies are around the $5-$10 mark

I am dying at your Wishes from Fantasyland illustration. Please become a children's book illustrator because you are wonderful. I know what you mean, I once rode Dumbo during Wishes and I think I almost broke my neck trying to look all the different directions whilst controlling Dumbo! It was quite an ordeal.

Haha thank you my dear. I guess now that I know I can't be an assassin, I should have a back up career.
Ah Yes! Seriously needed a neck and shoulder massage after all of the intense multi directional firework tennis! Dumbo would be even crazier!

Can't wait for the next update!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
My guess on your horse note is that you passed a horse trailer and the horse was enjoying the wind in his/her mane like a dog would stick its head out of a car window?

Ahhh genius! That may be it!! I'll have to consult with the others but it's making a lot more sense than my guesses...

Ha! It must be standard procedure for CMs to awake sleeping guests after each Ellen show.
I know! Well when you build a 45 minute ride....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: