Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
bearclaw20
Earning My Ears

Going to WBC for first time in OCT. 2012

I am new to this site and new to Bonnet Creek. I booked a 5 day trip in Oct. for my family's fall break. We booked with a friend who has a timeshare and they told us we are in Tower 5 11th floor. I have lots of questions.....ranging from photos of resort, to what kind of view to expect. Also, is there a resort and parking fee? Is the resort crowded this time of year?
bearclaw20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
Rosebud123
Mouseketeer

check out the first few pages of the "we love bonnet creek" thread. all your questions answered and more!

have fun! wish i were headed back.
Rosebud123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

As Rosebud mentioned, check out the I Loooooove Bonnet Creek threads for answers to more questions than you ever thought you'd have.

I'll answer a couple of the really quick/simple ones you've asked here though.

1. No Parking/Resort fees. You reservation should take care of everything at the resort itself. They may require a Credit Card deposit for incidentals. Misc. charges for some extras (like food/drink at the bars/restaurants, stuff in the little onsite shop, and certain optional activities hosted by the Activities Dept...like shirts for the Tye-dye, or ice cream at the ice cream social).

2. While your friend may have stayed on the 11th floor of Tower 5 last time they stayed there, The resort manages it's inventory more like a hotel than a typical timeshare. This means that unlike traditional fixed week timeshares where the owner will always get the same room, the resort may place you in any room at the resort based off the most efficient use of the inventory. It also means you can sometimes place a request which they can consider when assigning your room.

3. I've gone a couple times in October and November, and haven't really felt crowded at the resort. It's a big place, so I'm sure there were a LOT of people there, but I never really felt the place was crowded.
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote