Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
jessclements
Earning My Ears

Coronado springs may 2013 :)

Me and my boyfriend are staying at coronado springs resort this may and could not be more excited! It's our first time staying at this resort but it looks amazing from what I've seen so far.
jessclements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
jessclements
Earning My Ears

We're going to take our first day there (Sunday) to relax and explore the resort before our dinner reservations at planet Hollywood later that night.

Our second day there will be spent at magic kingdom and where we have reservations at the new be our guest restaurant which we are super excited for!

On Tuesday we will be going to Hollywood studios and eating at the 50's prime time cafe for dinner. We're hoping to see fantastic if the wait isn't too long!

Wednesday will be spent shopping we aren't sure how we'll be getting to the mall from our resort, but we were thinking about getting a taxi. Later that night we have reservations at the rainforest cafe at dtd.

Thursday we will be going to animal kingdom bright and early to ride Everest a few times and go on the safari before heading to typhoon lagoon for the afternoon. We will be having dinner at T-REX this night.

Friday (our last day&#128078 will be spent at Epcot! We haven't been to this park before and are very excited to see the world showcase! We have reservations at the coral reef restaurant for dinner and are think of taking the dolphins in depth tour this day as well!

We've had a countdown going since we booked in November and are finally down to only 51 days! So excited!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-31-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
Radiorox
Live from the city of Magic.

I am usually a POR girl but, I stayed at CSR this Feb and enjoyed it very much. So much, that I booked there again for May!

There are hammocks around the lake and this lovely patio area just outside the rear section of El Centro that looked very inviting.

Food at the Pepper Market was great and I am looking forward to hanging in Cafe Rix lounge area. There are quiet pools, a gym, mini salon and the very cool looking main pool with the Mayan temple. Very pretty resort to photograph as well.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #4
nilla
The sky is falling!

This year will be our 8th yearly trip in a row, and our 4th in a row staying at CSR. In lieu of the money to stay at a deluxe, I can't imagine staying anywhere else.
nilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #5
carlabellaxox
Earning My Ears

My boyfriend an I are also staying at CSR in May (the 13th-16th). I have not been there since before the room renovations and he has never been, but we are very excited to try this resort together. When will you be there?

carlabellaxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
jessclements
Earning My Ears

We'll be there may 12th to the 18th. Im so excited! Maybe we'll bump into each other there!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: