Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
gavvy
DIS Veteran

lockers at the Disney train station

Hi.
Does anyone know if there is somewhere can store my bags at the station on the last day of my trip. If so eat us the cost. Would save me going back to the magic circus hotel before I get the tgv to the station.
gavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Vala
DIS Veteran

Yes, there are lockers upstairs. If I recall correctly the small ones are 4 Euro, the large ones 8 Euro.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
brightonbelle
Counting the days until HNY November 13

Hi, we used the lockers for our luggage on our last day ( May 2012 ), it was 9.40euro for the large locker.

It was quick & simple & it is maned by security 24hrs.

I recomend this over Disney Express as there was no queing when we put it in, nor when we got it out, DE had a huge que's.

Hope that helps. XX
brightonbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

you need to be aware of when the locker room at the train station closes to the public (its usually 10pm each night) but as long as you're picking up your luggage before this time, I'd recommend it for your last day (its what we always do on our way to the parks in the morning ).
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun, December 14 HNY
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
Happy Tappy
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

There is also luggage storage at Disneyland Parc. There used to be lockers but there's now a manned service.

It's near the furthest right gate (before you enter the park) and is named Consigne.

If I remember rightly, the price varies depending on the size of the bag. I think it was 4-9e. If you have a dream AP you get to leave a bag for free.
Happy Tappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #6
A Small World

I always like to give a little royal wave whilst Im up there
Not even looking at it til I get some housework done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Tappy View Post
There is also luggage storage at Disneyland Parc. There used to be lockers but there's now a manned service.

It's near the furthest right gate (before you enter the park) and is named Consigne.

If I remember rightly, the price varies depending on the size of the bag. I think it was 4-9e. If you have a dream AP you get to leave a bag for free.
I think that works out more expensive (unless you have dream AP) as you pay per item whereas you can often fit more than one bag into the lockers.
You also need to take your luggage through the back check area whereas by leaving it at the station you avoid this as well
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL; Dec 13 - DLP SL, Dec 14 - DLP DLH

A Small World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #7
gavvy
DIS Veteran

Thanks

I will be leaving about 5pm on a Sunday so getting a locker I the station sounds like the best for me.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
Twinkly-Tink
Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me what size case/bag will the large locker take at the station? We only have hand luggage which will fit the 55x40x23 required dimensions. Our are we best leaving it with consigne?

Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards app

Me 42 DH 41 Barney 14

Twinkly-Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #9
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkly-Tink View Post
Can anyone tell me what size case/bag will the large locker take at the station? We only have hand luggage which will fit the 55x40x23 required dimensions. Our are we best leaving it with consigne?

Thanks

a large locker will take 2 big cases and bags . I can get 2 hand-luggage dimension cases in the smallest locker (5.5 euros per day).
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun, December 14 HNY
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Location: sur les cases bleues du monopoly -1 mile from Disneyland Paris

The largest size is a metre tall so like Elaine says you will be able to fit your bags in one a lot smaller than that

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #11
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

We fit two big suitcases and two carry on cases (bigger shopper bags) into the large lockers at the train station.
Thanks for the tip about free storage at DLP with the AP. May arrange to get collected at MLV train station by our shuttle crowd. Be nice to be able to stay a little longer in the park.

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #12
gavvy
DIS Veteran

We managed to get 2small wish bags into a small locker no problem. The cost was Eur 5.50. Larger lockers were Eur10 I think. The attendent told us to use the small one. They were really help full.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #13
A Small World

I always like to give a little royal wave whilst Im up there
Not even looking at it til I get some housework done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzabel View Post
We fit two big suitcases and two carry on cases (bigger shopper bags) into the large lockers at the train station.
Thanks for the tip about free storage at DLP with the AP. May arrange to get collected at MLV train station by our shuttle crowd. Be nice to be able to stay a little longer in the park.
If you are using the left luggage storage at DLP you could ask to be picked up at DLH rather then the station - its closer.
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL; Dec 13 - DLP SL, Dec 14 - DLP DLH

A Small World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
Twinkly-Tink
Mouseketeer

Thanks all for the replies......wasn't sure how large the 'large' lockers were but seems they're HUGE!!!! Small should do us :-)

Me 42 DH 41 Barney 14

Twinkly-Tink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: