Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
LiamandMaeve
Mouseketeer

SeaWorld day/ Yachtsman ADR evening

Hello!

I have a logistical question. We plan to get to SeaWorld at opening but leave before closing to eat dinner at Yachtsman (We are staying at BC).
If our ADR was say 6:30-6:45, what time would we need to leave SeaWorld? Having never been to SeaWorld, I have no idea how to budget time as far as leaving. I don't know the enormity of the parking area or the ease/difficulty of getting out. Basically, we want to stay at SeaWorld as long as possible but not risk the chance of missing our ADR. We will have a rental car. Any ideas?

Thanks!

11/2010 WDW All Stars Music
07/2011 DLR HoJos
08/2011 WDW All Stars Music
11/2011 WDW Coronado Springs
11/2012 DLR Tropicana
08/2013 US/IoA Royal Pacific Resort
LiamandMaeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
livndisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamandMaeve View Post
Hello!

I have a logistical question. We plan to get to SeaWorld at opening but leave before closing to eat dinner at Yachtsman (We are staying at BC).
If our ADR was say 6:30-6:45, what time would we need to leave SeaWorld? Having never been to SeaWorld, I have no idea how to budget time as far as leaving. I don't know the enormity of the parking area or the ease/difficulty of getting out. Basically, we want to stay at SeaWorld as long as possible but not risk the chance of missing our ADR. We will have a rental car. Any ideas?

Thanks!
If you plan on going back to your room to shower and change, you would need to factor that in. Getting out of SW is not hard-the parking lot is right outside the exit. And I-4 is a block away from the parking exit. From SW exit to BC on I-4 in good traffic I would plan a minimum of 30 minutes. Rush hour or an accident will change that.

Since you will be cutting your day short at SW, you may want to have a good idea of what you want to see and make a good plan.
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
LiamandMaeve
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by livndisney

If you plan on going back to your room to shower and change, you would need to factor that in. Getting out of SW is not hard-the parking lot is right outside the exit. And I-4 is a block away from the parking exit. From SW exit to BC on I-4 in good traffic I would plan a minimum of 30 minutes. Rush hour or an accident will change that.

Since you will be cutting your day short at SW, you may want to have a good idea of what you want to see and make a good plan.
Thanks for your response. I appreciate it! It definitely is giving me pause about hurrying to the ADR. I may need to tweak my plans a bit more!

11/2010 WDW All Stars Music
07/2011 DLR HoJos
08/2011 WDW All Stars Music
11/2011 WDW Coronado Springs
11/2012 DLR Tropicana
08/2013 US/IoA Royal Pacific Resort
LiamandMaeve is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: