Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #121
jordj09
Earning My Ears

Fe

Hi-

How do I sign up to participate in the FE activity?
jordj09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #122
baileyjack123
Earning My Ears

jordj09 and MaddyG...To sign up for the FE, send a pm to mmackeymouse. And there is now a FB page for our cruise if you want to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/166868136826861/

@MaddyG I have a 4yr old son too! Maybe they can run around together at the kids clubs!
baileyjack123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #123
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Hey guys! Our FE list is up to 15 cabins. And we may have another two on the way with Maddy and Jordi.

I will spend this week following up with people who I may need more info on, or whom I have not heard back from, so that we can get the list solidified.

Is anyone excited? Oh, ME ME.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #124
Kashabear
Mouseketeer

We are excited too!! I'm in the Disney frame of mind! I made our dining ressies for our Dec trip to WDW this am!

Is there any way to go ahead and get the basics (gender/ages) from each cabin so we can get crafting?
Thanks!!
Liz
Old 06-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #125
squaggles
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmackeymouse View Post
Hey guys! Our FE list is up to 15 cabins. And we may have another two on the way with Maddy and Jordi.

I will spend this week following up with people who I may need more info on, or whom I have not heard back from, so that we can get the list solidified.

I am SUPER excited!! My daughter is too. She and I love to work on crafty things together and can't wait to get started on our FE gifts.
And we are SOOOO counting down the days! (Today marks 82 days til we set sail!!!)
squaggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #126
GirlTideFan
Earning My Ears

I tried to pm my FE information however it says that your messages are full and will not let me send it. How can I get you this info?
GirlTideFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #127
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlTideFan View Post
I tried to pm my FE information however it says that your messages are full and will not let me send it. How can I get you this info?

I know! Try again! I just deleted some messages. I got a message via my personal email that my Inbox was full and saw I missed a message.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #128
GirlTideFan
Earning My Ears

Awesome! I will send it again! Thanks for organizing this!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #129
GirlTideFan
Earning My Ears

Ok so I sent it but it is not showing up in my "sent" messages so let me know if you do not get it! Thanks!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #130
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlTideFan View Post
Ok so I sent it but it is not showing up in my "sent" messages so let me know if you do not get it! Thanks!
Got it, woo hoo! You have quite a crew!
Old 06-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #131
baileyjack123
Earning My Ears

The last cruise we did had 35 cabins participate in the FE. It sounds like quite a lot and at first I thought we should split it into 2 separate groups but in the end, it was sooo much fun. Every day, every time we came back to the room, there was always a new gift. The kids LOVED it! I'm so excited for this round!
baileyjack123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #132
GirlTideFan
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Got it, woo hoo! You have quite a crew!
Yes and we are very excited for our first Disney cruise!
Old 06-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #133
FabFar4
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hey guys! Well the FE list is starting to fill out a little more, so that is great. I am going to make a request for those who have already gotten me their info.

If you could come up with a designation you'd like to go by, that would be great. It could be as simple as your last name: The Darlings; you could use your DIS name; you could use something related to your location, such as The Crazy Canucks; you could make it Disney related: The Lightning McQueens.

Anything you can think of that you would prefer to identify your room by. Just let me know!
Melissa,
I tried to reply to your PM, but I have not posted enough on the forum for it to allow me to do so. FRUSTRATING. My first choice was not to send this message out widespread, but I seem to have no other option.
I am unfortunately going to have to bow out of the FE. I was recently promoted at work and am having to devote more time and concentration to that right now. We are very excited for the cruise as I'm sure your family is as well! Thanks again for organizing this for all involved!
All the best,
Jodi
FabFar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #134
daynak
Earning My Ears

Quote:

So excited! I have lots of gift ideas, now to start creating. And need to make our 5pocket FE (that should be fun).

Since its our first cruise, we can checkin /start reserving next week!!!!

Dayna
daynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #135
fannonzoo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by daynak View Post
So excited! I have lots of gift ideas, now to start creating. And need to make our 5pocket FE (that should be fun).

Since its our first cruise, we can checkin /start reserving next week!!!!

Dayna
Hey Dayna - Do you have a pattern you are following for your 5 Pocket FE??? We too are a family of 5, but I'm not a seamstress (who am I kidding, I can barely sew)...so any pointers would be greatly appreciated!!!!

We are SOO excited - this is our first DCL cruise (for the entire family and the first cruise for our kiddos)!

Thanks
Brae

me (40), DH (40), DD (13, DS (8), DS (3)

fannonzoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: