Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #106
baileyjack123
Earning My Ears

The hubs just informed me that he booked the cruise! Yay! This is our second one this year, I'm addicted. lol
We would like to join the FE!
And I sent mmackeymouse a pm.
It will be my hubs and I along with our 5yr daughter and 4yr son. Can't wait till Sept!
baileyjack123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #107
daynak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaggles View Post

I don't think that one has been started yet. I would also love to join a facebook group. If we need a volunteer I'll be happy to start one, I just don't want to do it if one has already been put on there.

We are counting down the days!!!!!

And now my parents are going too and want to join the FE group. Does my mom need to join DIS or can I just add her cabin on through ours? She and my dad know their cabin number...but we are still waiting on our as we booked GTY.
Squaggles - I say start one. My friends went cruising in April and that's how she got tons of info. And no one has mentioned one is out there. Make it and communicate!! Looking forward to it!!!
daynak is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #108
squaggles
Earning My Ears

Okay - so I double checked the FB groups and didn't see one. So I started one up tonight. It's Disney Dream Cruise Sept 15, 2013. It is a closed group, but I am on FB pretty much everyday and will keep up with the requests.

here's the link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1668...26861/?fref=ts

I am so ready for September to be here!
squaggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:15 AM   #109
squaggles
Earning My Ears

Someone just requested to join the FB group and FB glitched...could you send the request again? It disappeared!
squaggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #110
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennileigh View Post
mmackeymouse - did you get my PM?? I just want to make sure I am on the roster and because I havent posted much I am limited to what I can and can not do...

96 more days!!!

Yes I did! Only a couple of days till us at the 90 day time frame can make reservations, etc.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #111
Kashabear
Mouseketeer

Hi all! Can't wait to check in Monday! I'm considering Atlantis again. We went on a Carnival cruise this month and had a great time at the waterpark. Disney's price is a lot more though so still considering it. Is there any way to keep a running list of those in the FE already? My last FE did this and it helped with the timeline as I could go ahead and get ready those already signed up. It might be easier thru the FB page as posting docs there is really easy and I have no idea how DIS does it!!
Liz
Old 06-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #112
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Hey guys! Well the FE list is starting to fill out a little more, so that is great. I am going to make a request for those who have already gotten me their info.

If you could come up with a designation you'd like to go by, that would be great. It could be as simple as your last name: The Darlings; you could use your DIS name; you could use something related to your location, such as The Crazy Canucks; you could make it Disney related: The Lightning McQueens.

Anything you can think of that you would prefer to identify your room by. Just let me know!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:54 AM   #113
Kashabear
Mouseketeer

Designation

Kashabear works for us. We are still GTY at this point as well. Online checkin done- yeah!!
Thanks!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #114
teatah
Earning My Ears

I think "The Werner's" will be fine. All checked in & Palo brunch is booked.

WDW: off site '93, Dixie Landings '96, ASMo '00, '04, '06, '08, Pop '09, '10, '12, AKL '11, AoA '12, OKW '14
DCL: Dream '11 & '13, Magic '13, Wonder '14,
teatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:19 PM   #115
daynak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmackeymouse View Post
Hey guys! Well the FE list is starting to fill out a little more, so that is great. I am going to make a request for those who have already gotten me their info.

If you could come up with a designation you'd like to go by, that would be great. It could be as simple as your last name: The Darlings; you could use your DIS name; you could use something related to your location, such as The Crazy Canucks; you could make it Disney related: The Lightning McQueens.

Anything you can think of that you would prefer to identify your room by. Just let me know!
The Karsch Family works for us.
daynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #116
jennileigh
Earning My Ears

... "The Portugal Family" works great for us.. yeah it's a last name and not where we are from (I'm from Jersey - my mom is living in South Carolina)...

I want to start packing but 90 days seems a little too early...

DVC: Saratoga Springs / Animal Kingdom Villas
Cruise: Wonder 9/2000 - Dream 9/2013
Hotels: Aulani, Treehouse Villas, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland Hotel, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Bay Lake, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, All Star Movies, Sports and Music.
jennileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #117
Monicatheresa28
A dREAM iS A WiSh thE hEARt MAkES

86 dAYS UNtil WE SEt SAil!!
Monicatheresa28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:21 AM   #118
baileyjack123
Earning My Ears

This will be my first time on the Dream ship. I'm sure the answer is on the web somewhere but I'm lazy. Will there be a pirate night on this ship? And are there any other special events happening that I should plan for? I always like to dress for the occasions.
baileyjack123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #119
Kashabear
Mouseketeer

Dress up

There is a pirate night and a formal night. The other two are cruise casual. Pirate Night is the Castaway Cay day and "optional dress up" is the Nassau day. Of course this could always change! In Feb my mom, my sister, my daughter and I all dressed up- it was a blast!
Liz
Old 06-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #120
MaddyG
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmackeymouse View Post
Hey everyone!

I hope you guys are all doing well. I think I have sent out an FE notice to everyone that has expressed interest. However, I very well may have missed people, so if you are interested and didn't get a message, just PM me or say something in this thread and I will get you involved.

The cutoff date for the FE will be July 15th. I know that some people may be making handmade items or may come across something before then, so if you need preliminary numbers, I would be happy to get the numbers to you, and then you could figure in so many extra, just in case. Because this is a shorter cruise, there may be people who won't even be booked until after July 15th, so if we get people on board (pun intended) after that, we'll just have to see how many late entries we have, and then we may have some sort of separate FE for latecomers. We'll just have to see how things go!

Happy cruise planning! Woo hoo!
Hey there. I'm pretty new to this site and would love to join in on your FE group. This will be our first cruise ever and a birthday gift for our 4yr old son. Let me know if able too join. Thank you!
MaddyG is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: