Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #91
Monicatheresa28
A dREAM iS A WiSh thE hEARt MAkES

Hi Mates!~

Just booked this cruise! Interested in FE. Thanks!
Monicatheresa28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #92
rbthntschl
Mouseketeer

Hi all,

I've been unable to stop by (my first post here was #12) and I'm trying to catch up. I'm in for FE. It's only me in the cabin at the moment but I'm hoping a friend will join me. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Luv 'n' Stuff
Bob
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #93
rbthntschl
Mouseketeer

Yaay! My friend, Dennis, will be joining me. He's never been on a Disney Cruise before. And I booked a 3 night stay at Old Key West for after the cruise. I'm more excited about this trip than my birthday trip.

Luv 'n' Stuff,
Just Bob now
Old 05-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #94
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone!

I hope you guys are all doing well. I think I have sent out an FE notice to everyone that has expressed interest. However, I very well may have missed people, so if you are interested and didn't get a message, just PM me or say something in this thread and I will get you involved.

The cutoff date for the FE will be July 15th. I know that some people may be making handmade items or may come across something before then, so if you need preliminary numbers, I would be happy to get the numbers to you, and then you could figure in so many extra, just in case. Because this is a shorter cruise, there may be people who won't even be booked until after July 15th, so if we get people on board (pun intended) after that, we'll just have to see how many late entries we have, and then we may have some sort of separate FE for latecomers. We'll just have to see how things go!

Happy cruise planning! Woo hoo!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #95
Monicatheresa28

Passport

Is a passport required to go on a Disney cruise? Thanks!~
Old 05-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #96
Luckymomoftwo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monicatheresa28 View Post
Is a passport required to go on a Disney cruise? Thanks!~
A passport is not required. However, if something were to happen such as a medical emergency or missing the ship while at Nassau, you will have a very difficult and expensive time getting back into the United States without a passport. And passport cards are not valid for returning to the US via air travel...only the books are valid. (The cards are only for traveling via vehicle...such as crossing the Mexico/US border and the Canadian/US border)

Luckymomoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:04 AM   #97
MomofXandG
Earning My Ears

Just booked this cruise and can't wait! This will be our second time on the Dream. It's me, DH, DS5, and DS2. We did the FE last trip and would love to participate on this one.
MomofXandG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #98
aligator
Earning My Ears

I posted earlier in the thread. I am also interested in joining in the FE. I have been reading lots of old posts in this forum to get ideas of what to craft or buy to give.
Alison
aligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #99
Monicatheresa28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckymomoftwo View Post
A passport is not required. However, if something were to happen such as a medical emergency or missing the ship while at Nassau, you will have a very difficult and expensive time getting back into the United States without a passport. And passport cards are not valid for returning to the US via air travel...only the books are valid. (The cards are only for traveling via vehicle...such as crossing the Mexico/US border and the Canadian/US border)
Thank you very much!~ I think I'll go ahead and get them.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #100
daynak
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmackeymouse View Post
Hey everyone!

I hope you guys are all doing well. I think I have sent out an FE notice to everyone that has expressed interest. However, I very well may have missed people, so if you are interested and didn't get a message, just PM me or say something in this thread and I will get you involved.

The cutoff date for the FE will be July 15th. I know that some people may be making handmade items or may come across something before then, so if you need preliminary numbers, I would be happy to get the numbers to you, and then you could figure in so many extra, just in case. Because this is a shorter cruise, there may be people who won't even be booked until after July 15th, so if we get people on board (pun intended) after that, we'll just have to see how many late entries we have, and then we may have some sort of separate FE for latecomers. We'll just have to see how things go!

Mmackeymouse, I tried to respond to your PM but apparently I don't post enough. I will be responding with our info just as soon as I can!

Dayna
daynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:17 AM   #101
daynak
Earning My Ears

There was mention of a Facebook page/group. Has one been made? If not, can we get on started since it's getting closer and we need to build the excitement (well, not really but it will be fun!)

My bags are almost packed and tickets are all purchased. Can't wait!!!

Dayna
Old 06-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #102
squaggles
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by daynak View Post
There was mention of a Facebook page/group. Has one been made? If not, can we get on started since it's getting closer and we need to build the excitement (well, not really but it will be fun!)

My bags are almost packed and tickets are all purchased. Can't wait!!!

Dayna
I don't think that one has been started yet. I would also love to join a facebook group. If we need a volunteer I'll be happy to start one, I just don't want to do it if one has already been put on there.

We are counting down the days!!!!!

And now my parents are going too and want to join the FE group. Does my mom need to join DIS or can I just add her cabin on through ours? She and my dad know their cabin number...but we are still waiting on our as we booked GTY.
squaggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:21 AM   #103
jennileigh
Earning My Ears

I get to check in next Monday!!!!

Sorry just really excited and counting down the days...

Just finished putting together our fish extender and now to work on our FE gifts...

Quote:
I think I have sent out an FE notice to everyone that has expressed interest. However, I very well may have missed people, so if you are interested and didn't get a message, just PM me or say something in this thread and I will get you involved.
mmackeymouse - did you get my PM?? I just want to make sure I am on the roster and because I havent posted much I am limited to what I can and can not do...

96 more days!!!

DVC: Saratoga Springs / Animal Kingdom Villas
Cruise: Wonder 9/2000 - Dream 9/2013
Hotels: Aulani, Treehouse Villas, Saratoga Springs, Disneyland Hotel, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Bay Lake, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Caribbean Beach, All Star Movies, Sports and Music.
jennileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #104
daynak
Earning My Ears

Mmackeymouse, I still can't PM you!? I still want in on FE. Is there another way to get you info?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #105
FabFar4
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hey everyone!

Hey Melissa! What is the count on the FE roster so far? Thanks-Jodi
FabFar4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: