Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #31
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

I have a Disney box as well...some of it is stuff we usedlast time (water fan, unused ponchos, small $1 Disney figures (for our window), lanyards, glowsticks and so on).

I recently picked up a Mickey coloring set from the $1 spot at Target (small book with crayons and markers).

I LOVE the idea of the photo mat...may have to do it, but worry about lugging it around without it getting bent, but it would be a GREAT way to remember the trip!?!?!?!?!?!
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #32
uscgmouse
Mouseketeer

Well here we are 30 days out!!! I am super excited but feel like I don't have much else to do.

I do want to call the resort we are staying at and see if they have pack-n-plays. Other than that I am just going to sit back and count down the days.

In non Disney business I went yesterday and got rid of my mom hair. I was so sick of my mousy brown hair and icky cut. I had choppy layers and it was just not cute. So I got myself some highlights and a cut. Feeling much better now.

Since I haven't been working on Disney stuff I have been working on Christmas presents. We don't come home until December 1 so I need most of my presents ready to be mailed when I come back.

I have made a few heat pads, make up bags and a diaper tote. Today I am working on making Christmas stockings for my sil out of her df's uniform. The first one looks really cute.

I read today online that some of the Beauty & The Beast parts of Fantasyland are up and running for a soft opening. I am excited to see Aerials grotto and to see what else is open and ready for us.

Does anyone know what will be for sure open by the end of November?
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2012, 08:17 AM   #33
uscgmouse
Mouseketeer

We are only 27 days away!!!

I feel like I should be doing more but I don't know what it could be. I want to wash the tye dye shirts once more before our trip... they feel a little stiff. I was thinking I might start packing and just shove the suitcase under my sons "big boy" bed at night. I am just afraid if I start packing now I will end up re-packing 18 times before the trip so maybe I will just wait.

On top of having my Disney box full of trinkets and things for P I have been adding things that need to be packed so I don't forget them.

I know that I want to order some of the babyfood pouches for our trip. They are so handy for snacks and P is not into eating fruits and veggies. I am just waiting for them to go on sale at Babies R Us. Hopefully they will go on the 10for $10 before we leave.

Enough babbling for today....

27 days!
U
Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #34
uscgmouse
Mouseketeer

There's a Hurricane a coming...

We are possibly going to get hit by hurricane Sandy in the nest 24-36 hours. I am not as worried as some others are. We lived through Irene last year and were lucky to only lose power for 2 days. We have all our water bottles filled up and bought some bottled water as well. We filled the van up with gas and stocked up on snacky foods. We also tied all the outdoor furniture and toys down and flipped the patio table upside down.

I expect a lot of wind and maybe some rain. I think most of the worry is due to the tides and the full moon. We are right on the water and there is the possibility of flooding.

In other news.... I went and tried to buy our Disney tickets at the MWR office on Friday and they don't have the tickets yet! They said Disney hasn't shipped them yet. We leave in 22 days. I know I can get them at the parks or Shades of Green but I don't want to pay tax at the parks and I don't want to have to make a trip to Shades of Green just to buy tickets. I want to have the tickets in my hand before we leave. I was told they may have the tickets by the end of next week. Lets hope so!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #35
uscgmouse
Mouseketeer

I am so super excited!!! We are in siginal digits!! We leave in 8 days! I am beyond excited. I am almost finished packing. The weather is supposed to be really nice when we are there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: