Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #31
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 517

Anjalee sorry about your troubles..

Bob that is hilarious about having the girls just pitch a tent!
__________________
Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #32
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney
 
RHMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,046

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy155 View Post
Anjalee sorry about your troubles..

Bob that is hilarious about having the girls just pitch a tent!
They are laughing also... Lucy has been spending 3 night a week since we returned from our trip. Its been fun with the 2 girls...it has been wierd taking 2 girls to school... They have gotten me so excited about our 2013 trip, i am ready to go now..
__________________
DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
RHMH is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #33
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran
 
IheartDDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 5,766

I'll hop on board.

Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs July 4 - 9
Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) July 9 - 14
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #34
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I'll hop on board.

Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs July 4 - 9
Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) July 9 - 14
Welcome IheartDDuck!

I must say the July board is much more fun than the March Board! Maybe it will pick up and more people will talk about their trip and what they are planning and interacting some..

Will keep you posted as soon as we know where we are staying.. I am hoping for Boardwalk Villas... Keeping my fingers crossed they open up a date during July. I would even settle for June! One opened up the other day for early March, but could not take it due to son's schedule and our currently planned trip end of March.
__________________
Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #35
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney
 
RHMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,046

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I'll hop on board.

Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs July 4 - 9
Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) July 9 - 14
Welcome - IheartDDuck- we are a crazy bunch of Disers
__________________
DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
RHMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #36
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran
 
IheartDDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 5,766

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy155 View Post
Welcome IheartDDuck!

I must say the July board is much more fun than the March Board! Maybe it will pick up and more people will talk about their trip and what they are planning and interacting some..

Will keep you posted as soon as we know where we are staying.. I am hoping for Boardwalk Villas... Keeping my fingers crossed they open up a date during July. I would even settle for June! One opened up the other day for early March, but could not take it due to son's schedule and our currently planned trip end of March.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too on the BWV. I love that resort! We're doing a split stay because we don't have quite enough points to stay at Saratoga in the Treehouse villas the whole time, and I also love AKL, so no complaints there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMH View Post
Welcome - IheartDDuck- we are a crazy bunch of Disers
Then you can count me in, because I'm clearly crazy too.......
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #37
anjalee6
DIS Veteran
 
anjalee6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,775

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I'll hop on board.

Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs July 4 - 9
Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) July 9 - 14
now that I have my whole Internet and Fios rebuilt I will update information tonight when the kids go to sleep. Glad you could join us!
__________________
Me DH DS DD
anjalee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #38
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney
 
RHMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,046

Hello Everyone - DD and her coed team had their first volleyball game Thursday. They won best 2 out of 3 - 25 to 12 and then 25 to 6. WOW!!! they are awesome. Game today at 11:00 AM.. See ya later...

OH!!! by the way, remember I mentioned my DD assigned me a couple of "School Projects"? I should take the credit for one of her grades - DD got 105 for the project and an extra 10 points for presentation. WOW - I did good... HA!! HA!!
__________________
DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
RHMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #39
anjalee6
DIS Veteran
 
anjalee6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,775

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMH View Post
Hello Everyone - DD and her coed team had their first volleyball game Thursday. They won best 2 out of 3 - 25 to 12 and then 25 to 6. WOW!!! they are awesome. Game today at 11:00 AM.. See ya later...

OH!!! by the way, remember I mentioned my DD assigned me a couple of "School Projects"? I should take the credit for one of her grades - DD got 105 for the project and an extra 10 points for presentation. WOW - I did good... HA!! HA!!

Good job Bob! Way to get that A! Lol. Hope Midori's team does well today. I am at dance with DD and then we are off to t-ball with DS and then we are going apple picking this afternoon. Have a great day!
__________________
Me DH DS DD
anjalee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:06 PM   #40
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney
 
RHMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,046

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
Good job Bob! Way to get that A! Lol. Hope Midori's team does well today. I am at dance with DD and then we are off to t-ball with DS and then we are going apple picking this afternoon. Have a great day!
Well we are back and DD team won 25-8 and 25-4. I remember Dance Days. DD did Lyrical, Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap.. She did not care for Jazz.

I am cooking Iron Skillet Fried Chicken, Velveta Mac and Cheese, Green Peas and Pearl Onions. Corn Bread and Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert.

Have a great day and have fun.....
__________________
DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
RHMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #41
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMH View Post
Well we are back and DD team won 25-8 and 25-4. I remember Dance Days. DD did Lyrical, Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap.. She did not care for Jazz.

I am cooking Iron Skillet Fried Chicken, Velveta Mac and Cheese, Green Peas and Pearl Onions. Corn Bread and Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert.

Have a great day and have fun.....
Congrats to Midori and her team!

Tyler and I have been babysitting my daughter's cats (bengal cats) for the weekend so while we were up here he had his senior photo's taken.. Oh my did I say senior!!! I did. The photographer even took him to an old railway station for some of the shoot and as a bonus they found an old sign that said 2013 on it! He was quite pleased about that stroke of luck. Going back to our home today to get ready for the work week.

Have a great week everyone.
__________________
Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #42
wdisneyaholic
DIS Veteran
 
wdisneyaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: PA
Posts: 894

Hi everyone,

I have never been on a trip planning thread but it sounds fun!! We go every July and 2013 will be no different. We are staying YC CL for 10 nights beginning July 24th. We always stay at the YC but this is our first stay CL.

I already have my countdown to my 180 mark for dinning. Although I usually on book about 4 TS. We pretty much enjoy hanging at the resort and are only planning 5 park days. Hoping to do the YES program this time to save on our tickets.

Looking forward to reading this thread.
__________________
wdisneyaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #43
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney
 
RHMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,046

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdisneyaholic View Post
Hi everyone,

I have never been on a trip planning thread but it sounds fun!! We go every July and 2013 will be no different. We are staying YC CL for 10 nights beginning July 24th. We always stay at the YC but this is our first stay CL.

I already have my countdown to my 180 mark for dinning. Although I usually on book about 4 TS. We pretty much enjoy hanging at the resort and are only planning 5 park days. Hoping to do the YES program this time to save on our tickets.

Looking forward to reading this thread.
Welcome Friend - we are a fun bunch of Disers.
__________________
DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 14 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
RHMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #44
anjalee6
DIS Veteran
 
anjalee6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,775

to the newcomers. We're a great bunch! I have added everyone to the list.
__________________
Me DH DS DD
anjalee6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #45
nancy155
DIS Veteran
 
nancy155's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 517

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
to the newcomers. We're a great bunch! I have added everyone to the list.
I agree! I was a newcomer last year and welcomed warmly! Great people!
__________________
Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: