Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #151
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney

Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas

Happy Holiday's to all my Dis Friends from DD and Bob.

May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Thanks for a wonderful year of friendship.

DD's You Tube Channel --https://www.youtube.com/user/awesomecookie1010

Link to July 2014 Disneyland Resort Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3238071

DD 14 ME 55 April 2nd --24 yr old - Issac --------------- Us To Disney ---------------
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
(July 2014 DLR - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center)

Last edited by RHMH; 12-13-2012 at 07:11 PM.
RHMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #152
NJdadof2
Mouseketeer

Is it July Yet?

Our Trips get earlier and earlier. They use to be the 2nd week in August, and now we are the first week in July.

BLT this year July 7 - 14.

Happy Holidays Disers

Register to remove

Old 12-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #153
rebelbuddhist
Mouseketeer

An early Christmas gift!

: santa:

My wife and I were feeling down about not being able to go to WDW this Christmas even though we booked a week long stay in Branson, MO which is much closer to home. Our plans are definitely to be back in the World for Christmas from 21-31 Dec, 2013 and have already started planning. Yesterday, we discovered a little extra, unexpected money and thought we would check into a Disney cruise this summer. Well to make a long story short, we discovered we could do a 12 day WDW trip for about the same as we would spend on a cruise--- so we booked a July 2-13 WDW trip yesterday. Can't wait until ADRs on January 3rd! Looking forward to ideas and suggestions as we plan our first summer trip. What about AK Wild Africa Trek and the Backstage Safari in the summer????
rebelbuddhist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #154
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbuddhist
: santa:

My wife and I were feeling down about not being able to go to WDW this Christmas even though we booked a week long stay in Branson, MO which is much closer to home. Our plans are definitely to be back in the World for Christmas from 21-31 Dec, 2013 and have already started planning. Yesterday, we discovered a little extra, unexpected money and thought we would check into a Disney cruise this summer. Well to make a long story short, we discovered we could do a 12 day WDW trip for about the same as we would spend on a cruise--- so we booked a July 2-13 WDW trip yesterday. Can't wait until ADRs on January 3rd! Looking forward to ideas and suggestions as we plan our first summer trip. What about AK Wild Africa Trek and the Backstage Safari in the summer????
Woohoo!! for a longer trip. We looked into a cruise too one year and did exactly what you did. I would much rather spend more time on vacation than do a cruise for a few days. It just doesn't justify the cost. We were able to stay at the Poly for like 10 days for the same price- it's crazy!!!!
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:11 AM   #155
rebelbuddhist
Mouseketeer

July, 2013 Park Hours are out

I found the July, 2013 hours on easywdw.com. Be sure to read my comment to Josh's post about July, 2013 if the link in his post doesn't get you to the July pdf. Now it's on to planning and waiting for the crowd and suggested park calendars on websites.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #156
rebelbuddhist
Mouseketeer

Link works

Josh fixed the link to July Park Hours so it works fine now. Is anyone out there counting the days to 180 days out for ADRs???? Thought there might be more activity now it's only a few weeks until Jan 3 for us to get our ADRs. Considering LaNuba the evening of July 2 (we arrive at 1:30) for the 6:00 pm show. Any thoughts about LaNuba????
Old 12-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #157
nancy155
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelbuddhist
Josh fixed the link to July Park Hours so it works fine now. Is anyone out there counting the days to 180 days out for ADRs???? Thought there might be more activity now it's only a few weeks until Jan 3 for us to get our ADRs. Considering LaNuba the evening of July 2 (we arrive at 1:30) for the 6:00 pm show. Any thoughts about LaNuba????
We loved it, it is a bit pricey but totally worth it! Not a bad seat in the entire theater. It was much smaller than I expected it to be.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Me , DS
nancy155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #158
nancy155
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to all of my Dis friends.

Me , DS
Old 12-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #159
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

I have updated all the resort information for everyone.

****Still looking for someone who may want to take over and start a new July thread.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #160
Miss Mo
DIS Veteran

Hey all!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! We have over eaten and over spent lol but it's been good! DS has received about every lego set on the planet (or so it seems), think we'll be able to extend the house with the stuff. So now Christmas is done I am back in Disney zone!! Hehe! Think we're at 191 days! Woo hoo! Don't have dining plan til we switch to SS (because it was free) so think I can start making ressies in about 2 weeks time!! :-) got a nice wee bit of extra £s when I switched jobs (overdue holiday pay that I wasn't expecting) so that's a bonus to the Disney fund! Anyone ever done the keys to the kingdom tour? I am tempted but fear it makes me a total geek! Lol!! Would have to do it alone as DS is too young and hubby would rather poke himself in the eye anyway! :-D
Old 12-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #161
Helsie
Earning My Ears

Hi there! Joining in now: planning for our trip in earnest now, arriving 3 July for 2 weeks at POFQ . We're a group of 12, 2 families of 6 and have free QSD. A bit worried about crowds and heat as our previous trips have been in December and January so guess I'm looking for some reassurance from you all!
Helsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #162
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helsie
Hi there! Joining in now: planning for our trip in earnest now, arriving 3 July for 2 weeks at POFQ . We're a group of 12, 2 families of 6 and have free QSD. A bit worried about crowds and heat as our previous trips have been in December and January so guess I'm looking for some reassurance from you all!
As long as you take a pool break mid afternoon and don't go commando I think you'll be fine. It is hot I'm not going to lie. We've never been in July but have been 3x in August so close enough. We're getting there July 1.
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:53 PM   #163
nancy155
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mo
Hey all!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! We have over eaten and over spent lol but it's been good! DS has received about every lego set on the planet (or so it seems), think we'll be able to extend the house with the stuff. So now Christmas is done I am back in Disney zone!! Hehe! Think we're at 191 days! Woo hoo! Don't have dining plan til we switch to SS (because it was free) so think I can start making ressies in about 2 weeks time!! :-) got a nice wee bit of extra £s when I switched jobs (overdue holiday pay that I wasn't expecting) so that's a bonus to the Disney fund! Anyone ever done the keys to the kingdom tour? I am tempted but fear it makes me a total geek! Lol!! Would have to do it alone as DS is too young and hubby would rather poke himself in the eye anyway! :-D
Hi Miss Mo! Wanting to go on a tour def makes you a Disney Geek LOL Just kidding, but you are in good company! My son and I took our first tours this past November after over 20 trips to disney! We did the Segway tour in Epcot and Behind the Seeds Tour. I would highly recommend both of these tours. If you have the Chase Disney CC make sure you mention that when booking a tour as you receive a discount on tours. Enjoy!

Me , DS
Old 12-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #164
nancy155
DIS Veteran

Well we have finally decided and we will be unable to make a July trip this year as I really want to attend a work related conference in March on Palliative Care in New Orleans. Since I am so new to this company I do not have any education/training $$'s yet, so I will be paying for the Conference and all expenses related to it, which knocks out our July trip. We will still be headed back during spring break though. I will miss all of you, but will hopefully keep in contact with the Dis friends I have made here on the July thread!

Maybe July 2014 we will be able to go.. who knows!

Me , DS
Old 12-29-2012, 05:35 AM   #165
Miss Mo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy155 View Post
Hi Miss Mo! Wanting to go on a tour def makes you a Disney Geek LOL Just kidding, but you are in good company! My son and I took our first tours this past November after over 20 trips to disney! We did the Segway tour in Epcot and Behind the Seeds Tour. I would highly recommend both of these tours. If you have the Chase Disney CC make sure you mention that when booking a tour as you receive a discount on tours. Enjoy!

Oh Nancy I'm well aware I'm a geek!! Well when it comes to Disney!! I'm in Scotland so no Chase CC here. I would LOVE a Disney credit card!! Though it would probably get used to much just so that I could look at it!! I only really fancy the Magic Kingdom one. Well for now!

mo x

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: