Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #31
tweeter
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Yes, Flo's V was one of my favorite meals!!! Glad to hear you will be trying it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBayou View Post
I really wanted to try "Flo's" last week, since I heard great things about it. But when we stopped there it was 7 at night and we were not that hungry, and everything looked too filling. My DH actually said "This looks like Denny's food. Does anybody want Denny's food."

We had lunch at the Carthay Circle the afternoon before - so I think we were just not in the mood for a sit-down meal.
BlueBayou. We plan on doing a lot of walking, so filling shouldn't be too bad a problem for us. As long as we make Flo's our lunch stop.

Last edited by tweeter; 10-19-2012 at 06:15 PM.
tweeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #32
tweeter
Mouseketeer

I've missed my mark all week.

So, Wednesday is the big "change of heart" day. Mom is flying in so she can have a couple of days with her baby in Disneyland. Since we plan on picking her up at the airport, we'll make this a non park day. I've been wanting to see Griffith Park and the Hollywood sign, so that's the only plan for today.

Thursday. Mom's big day; her first in the park, so I'm sure Munchkin will be showing her the sights. We'll be starting our day at Surf's UP, then it will be EMH at California Adventure. Mostly looking to catch what we missed on Tuesday.

Friday. Happy Birthday. One of us will be celebrating our actual birthday. One of us is still 3 weeks away from their birthday and the remaining person, well, they had their birthday 6 weeks prior, but I'm sure it's still okay to celebrate once more in Disneyland! Birthday breakfast will be with Minnie & Friends. Here's hoping for lots of characters.

Fantasyland is our first stop so that we can get on the Storybook canal boats and Casey's train; both will have just reopened. Toontown is next, then it will be a day of catching whatever we may have missed during the week.
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #33
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter View Post
I've missed my mark all week.

So, Wednesday is the big "change of heart" day. Mom is flying in so she can have a couple of days with her baby in Disneyland. Since we plan on picking her up at the airport, we'll make this a non park day. I've been wanting to see Griffith Park and the Hollywood sign, so that's the only plan for today.

Thursday. Mom's big day; her first in the park, so I'm sure Munchkin will be showing her the sights. We'll be starting our day at Surf's UP, then it will be EMH at California Adventure. Mostly looking to catch what we missed on Tuesday.

Friday. Happy Birthday. One of us will be celebrating our actual birthday. One of us is still 3 weeks away from their birthday and the remaining person, well, they had their birthday 6 weeks prior, but I'm sure it's still okay to celebrate once more in Disneyland! Birthday breakfast will be with Minnie & Friends. Here's hoping for lots of characters.

Fantasyland is our first stop so that we can get on the Storybook canal boats and Casey's train; both will have just reopened. Toontown is next, then it will be a day of catching whatever we may have missed during the week.

Wow, your trip is sure coming up quick! So cool the three birthdays will be able to be celebrated.
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #34
tweeter
Mouseketeer

Seven days!!!

The excitement is building!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #35
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Have fun!!!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread