Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #46
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Location: On the westside of the cornfield and to the east of the soybeans

I think I have decided on where we are eating??

So the exciting news? We will be doing the double digit dance this THURSDAY!! I also think I have finally made up my mind on our ADR's I seriously changed these bad boys so many times its ridiculous! As of today they are as follows:

Sunday 5/12 lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe
Monday 5/13 late dinner at Sci Fi
Wednesday 5/15 lunch at T-Rex

We had a Ohana breakfast planned and decided we just didn't want to spend $70 for breakfast

We have loosely finalized our park plans too:

Saturday 5/11...arriving around noon, Magic Kingdom after we get unpacked.
Sunday 5/12...Morning at Hollywood Studios & Evening at Magic Kingdom
Monday 5/13...Morning at Animal Kingdom & Evening at Hollywood Studios
Tuesday 5/14...Morning at Animal Kingdom & Afternoon/Evening at Epcot
Wednesday 5/15...Morning at HS, Afternoon at DTD, Evening at Epcot
Thursday 5/16...Entire day at Magic and then drag myself out without crying too much

If anyone is planning to be around the world send me a message her or on FB and I would love to meet some of my fellow Disney Peeps!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2970848
MrsBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #47
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Hello. I followed your link from fb. So sorry about your health problems. Your movie nights ideas look like so much fun! Your ADRs look great.
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #48
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Hello. I followed your link from fb. So sorry about your health problems. Your movie nights ideas look like so much fun! Your ADRs look great.
Glad to have you along for the ride! I'm glad you reminded me that I need to update that after an all clear follow up mammo, massage therapy, oral meds, and increased exercise I have absolutely zero problems and feel better than I have in years!

Old 01-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #49
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBearcat View Post
Glad to have you along for the ride! I'm glad you reminded me that I need to update that after an all clear follow up mammo, massage therapy, oral meds, and increased exercise I have absolutely zero problems and feel better than I have in years!
Wow! That's great to hear!
lovethattink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #50
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Double Digit Dance!!!

Let's all join in the party Sheldon and Amy Farrahs countdown looks like this...

That's right folks its time for DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!!!

This has been a horrible week at work and next week we start our foster classes so I'm so excited to have this happy moment this week!

Also I totally forgot to post a picture of the shirts I bought from the Disney Store...

They were all $5 (the pink one is a sleepshirt soooo comfy).

I hope to have a Movie Night this weekend. I'm kind of thinking The Game Plan would be a very fitting one for Super Bowl Weekend

Also I'm debating on when to book our November trip. I think I will wait and book it when we return in May. But on the other hand the 180 ADR day is while we are gone. And then again I never seem to keep the reservations I make on that day anyway Oh the indecision that goes on in my brain!Well I'm pretty sure I have just lost yall with that randomness so Pixie Dust until next time!

Last edited by MrsBearcat; 01-31-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #51
MelMel11
Mouseketeer

Count me in!!
MelMel11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #52
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Sorry you had a bad week but great score on the $5.00 shirts.
reelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:25 AM   #53
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMel11 View Post
Count me in!!
Glad to have you along

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
Sorry you had a bad week but great score on the $5.00 shirts.
In homecare there are always those bad weeks where you lose patients unexpectedly, get very cranky people who need a major dose of Pixie Dust, and I live in Indiana so we literally had 60 degrees Wednesday and I nearly killed myself on ice covered roads Thursday

Old 02-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #54
Alysa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
In homecare there are always those bad weeks where you lose patients unexpectedly, get very cranky people who need a major dose of Pixie Dust, and I live in Indiana so we literally had 60 degrees Wednesday and I nearly killed myself on ice covered roads Thursday
Can't thank you enough for all you do. Please stay safe and congratulations on deciding to become a foster parent. You are obviously a very kind and loving person and I know the kids you care for will be so lucky to have you!
78 & 85: Offsite w. parents, 00: New Years Eve at Port Orleans & Anniversary at BWV, 01: Star Wars Weekend at POR & Christmas at GF & BWV, 04: Baby's first trip AKL, 05: Spring at BCV; 06: Big Family Trip, BCV & Vero-WL homeless trip, 08: Minnie Marathon with my sister, Big family Not so scary halloween party, 10: Star Wars Weekend boys trip & Vero/WL summer holiday, Big Family Christmas, 11: Star Wars weekend, Summer road trip, 13: Halloween without mum

Up next June 2015 Changing my Life
Alysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #55
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysa View Post
Can't thank you enough for all you do. Please stay safe and congratulations on deciding to become a foster parent. You are obviously a very kind and loving person and I know the kids you care for will be so lucky to have you!
Well thank you! We feel like we are going to be lucky to get to make a impact on little peoples lifes and firmly believe we will be adopting a least a couple very quickly Wish us lots of pixie dust!

Old 02-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #56
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Holy Cow we are down to....

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days but we literally have been up to our noses in paperwork for our foster care licenses This week alone we have to get physicals, 3 hours of class Tuesday, 3 hours of class Saturday, keep organizing our house for the first inspection, and I have to make a 4 hour trip to get a copy of my divorce decree from a "oopsi" I made right out of high school add to that work and everyday life I seriously feel like I have to pencil in time to eat dinner!!

On a happier note I have began planning the November trip. It is seriously going to be the budget friendly trip of a lifetime! Sheldon & I decided we would much rather have extra days at Disney and not eat table service over eating table service and getting less time! I know a lot of people would out at the idea of QS and eating meals in the room but, to each their own

I hope to get a Valentines Disney Movie Night in this week, thinking Lady & the Tramp or maybe Carl & Ellie from Up. I hope everyone is having a blessed week and I will try to post more soon!

Old 02-25-2013, 03:12 PM   #57
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

We leave in 74 Days!!!! I am so excited yet it kind of doesn't feel real I guess its probably since we had to cancel our last trip about this far out but, we are soooo not cancelling this year!!! I need this trip.

Let's see this month I have....
1.) Started the packing list (totally normal to start packing 2 months in advance right? lol)

2.) We have a dog sitter for our fur baby (Maverick has been really sick so we need some pixie dust. It would kill me to have to leave a sick puppy behind even for Disney )

3.) I discovered that 5 out of 6 Disney shirts got completed last year....

The AK shirt is actually white and I have the decal with Minnie Bow to make mine just have to buy the shirt!

We also have Anniversary shirts but, I will save those for the November trip.

4.)I also decided to order a new 31 bag to carry instead of the Backsack we used before.

Won't it be cute with some lime green writing on it

5.) We had a fun Disney Movie Night with Mulan. We went out to eat at my favorite Chinese place and then came home and cuddled up on the couch to watch the movie. Simple and to the point thats just what we needed! I miss doing the more involved ones but with everthing going on simple is what it has to be!

6.)We have passed all our classroom time for Foster Care! We still have lots of paperwork and home studies but, to have one step out of the way feels great!

I hope everyone west of me is staying warm! I can't wait for Indiana weather to warm up cause when it does Disney bound we will be

Old 03-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #58
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

Ever feel like life just loves to knock you down? That is how we are feeling right now. Everything was going great foster classes were finished, most of our paperwork was filed, Disney was right at two months away. And then life said nope. Our precious mini Alpha (min pin) Maverick started losing weight in Feb. Then he lost some more then two weeks ago he could no longer jump into bed with us. After two vet visits they gave him steroids and said that was all they could do. He is worse. First thing tommorrow morning I will have to put my fur baby to sleep and it is going to absolutely kill me. We have had Maverick for the whole six years we have been trying for a family and it just seems cruel to lose him when we are finally so close to a complete family. Just not sure even Disney is going to fix this hurt

Old 03-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #59
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

I am so sorry to hear about this. Our pets truly are family members and I cannot imagine the pain you are going through right now. I will be praying for you.
reelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #60
MrsBearcat
Mouseketeer

We are PAID IN FULL AS OF TODAY!! It is a great feeling checking one thing off the list.

We had 9" of snow last night so today has been a lay around and watch Disney movies kind of day. This morning I had "Mickey Eggos"

Just not the same thing but, I will be getting the real thing in just over 2 months!

Speaking of the 9" of snow thank God for daddy's with plows!

Uh yes there is absolutely nothing in front of us! When I say we live in the country I mean we live in the COUNTRY lol.

This little ball of cuteness was helping Papaw today

He wasn't happy to be helping or anything And yep he has a black eye from a kid in his preschool hitting him with a plastic hammer. Auntie was none too happy that her little dude had to go to ER because his nose was bleeding like crazy!

On the planning front I am getting our packing lists started, I have a t-shirt to put my Animal Kingdom transfer on but, just haven't finished it yet We are trying to get our November dates figured out and its looking good for Sunday November 10- Friday November 22. That would make 18 days in Disney World for 2013 The way this year has started I need twice that many days I am so excited for May to get here I NEED a vacation and Disney World is perfect.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: