Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #331
dclcruise2012
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 22

Don't worry, we are still on the cruise and want to join the FE group.
I will sent a PM to Lori.

Yesterday we booked the WBTA sept 2014 cruise with The Magic, looks fantastic and it's a bargain for 14 nights.

Lovely to see soo many people looking forward to the only DD in 2013,
we can't wait.

Greetings,

Ron & Marieke
dclcruise2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #332
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club
 
Silverfox97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Celebration, FL
Posts: 6,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclcruise2012
Yesterday we booked the WBTA sept 2014 cruise with The Magic, looks fantastic and it's a bargain for 14 nights.

Greetings,

Ron & Marieke
That WBTA looks AWESOME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________
Emily Scott Isabelle Tiger Bogey Zoe Singer Brutus
PLATINUM DCL Cruisers~ WDW Annual passholders since September 2007!

2016 Wonder Jan Southern ~ 2015 Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic Oct Southern/B2B repo ~ 2013 Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #333
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet
 
jeanigor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Posts: 14,644

I got a quote from my TA for one of the Southern Caribbean sailings next year. I'm going to say yes, it just seems harder to let go of the money.
__________________
__
You may call me Todd. Tiara Todd.__________I am fairly certain that if given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world. One sequin at a time.
jeanigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #334
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 2 miles north of the Castle!
Posts: 21,894

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanigor View Post
I got a quote from my TA for one of the Southern Caribbean sailings next year. I'm going to say yes, it just seems harder to let go of the money.
Val & I are on the 9/20/14 sailing. I suspect you're booking a couple of weeks later Todd?
__________________
OKW Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #335
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet
 
jeanigor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Posts: 14,644

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKW Lover View Post
Val & I are on the 9/20/14 sailing. I suspect you're booking a couple of weeks later Todd?
I seem to like October cruises. I will be on the 10/4 (good buddy) sailing.
__________________
__
You may call me Todd. Tiara Todd.__________I am fairly certain that if given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world. One sequin at a time.
jeanigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #336
ksinglet
Oh Yeah - Platinum!!!!
 
ksinglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Fitchburg, Wi
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanigor

I seem to like October cruises. I will be on the 10/4 (good buddy) sailing.
We love October cruises too. I booked the 10/11/14 Southern this week!
__________________
- Me, - DH, - DS (19), - DD (10), - DS (4)

99 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 00 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 01 - Port Orleans, 02 - Disney Magic, 03 - Disney Magic, 04 - Disneyland Resort, 05 - Disney Magic, 06 - Disney Magic, 07 - Disney Magic, 08 - Disney Magic, 09 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Magic, 11 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Wonder, 12 - Bay Lake Tower & Disney Fantasy, 13 - B2B Disney Magic, 14 - B2B Disney Magic



[

ksinglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #337
ethanash1
A little bit of Pixie Dust can fix almost anything......
 
ethanash1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97
I changed my tickers - we are 100% on this cruise! We are moving the Oct 2013 Fantasy cruise to the Oct 11th 2014 southern out of San Juan. TALK ABOUT EXCITED!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
We are moving our Dummy booking to the San Juan cruise too!! Very excited for the new southern Caribbean ports!
__________________



Port Orleans French Quarter March 2009Disney Magic Western Caribbean March 2010
Disneyland VGC June 2010Disneyland VGC Sept 2010
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera March 2011 Walt Disney World / Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean October 2012Aulani Resort June 2013 Disney Magic Double Dip October 2013
ethanash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #338
McDonald5
Mouseketeer
 
McDonald5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 135

Just booked this cruise (room 8588) for our FIRST cruise (first anything Disney too, actually)!! Soooo excited to see our kids faces!! OK, I'll admit it, I'm excited for myself too. Not sure if I'll do the FE, yet, though.
__________________
DH, DW(Me), DD9, DD7, DS5

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean Oct-Nov 2013
McDonald5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #339
Bonniec
DIS Veteran
 
Bonniec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,777

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonald5
Just booked this cruise (room 8588) for our FIRST cruise (first anything Disney too, actually)!! Soooo excited to see our kids faces!! OK, I'll admit it, I'm excited for myself too. Not sure if I'll do the FE, yet, though.
Welcome aboard! You are going to have a blast! We live in Orlando so go to Disney often but have never been on a cruise either. I'm so excited for this I don't know how I will make it until October.

Just do the FE if you want. We won't be doing them because it's not really our thing but I'm happy to chat away with everyone while we wait. I hope they announce at some point what they are going to do on the dry dock. Are you going to Disney as well or just the cruise?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
Bonniec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #340
McDonald5
Mouseketeer
 
McDonald5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniec View Post
Welcome aboard! You are going to have a blast! We live in Orlando so go to Disney often but have never been on a cruise either. I'm so excited for this I don't know how I will make it until October.

Just do the FE if you want. We won't be doing them because it's not really our thing but I'm happy to chat away with everyone while we wait. I hope they announce at some point what they are going to do on the dry dock. Are you going to Disney as well or just the cruise?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
I don't think we'll go to Disney this time since we sail out of Miami. Also, the kids are not exactly adventurous. My 8 year old about had a heart attack on the kiddie ferris wheel a couple years ago at the fair. haha My hope is that this one will convince my husband of how awesome DCL is and then we can do another one out of port canaveral next year when the kids are a little older and maybe will want to go to WDW for a day or two.
I keep googling "Magic dry dock" hoping to find out what they are doing. No such luck. I'm hoping they will update some of the furniture and bedding. And an aqua duck would be awesome!
__________________
DH, DW(Me), DD9, DD7, DS5

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean Oct-Nov 2013
McDonald5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #341
iloverags2
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,348

Hi All!

We are in for the cruise as well! I'm interested in doing the FE...is that being organized here? If so, who should I PM? I'm sure that info is somewhere, I just have not gotten through all 23 pages yet!

This will be my 7th cruise, and the 4th on the Magic (she has my heart!).
__________________
Cindy


iloverags2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #342
ksinglet
Oh Yeah - Platinum!!!!
 
ksinglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Fitchburg, Wi
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloverags2 View Post
Hi All!

We are in for the cruise as well! I'm interested in doing the FE...is that being organized here? If so, who should I PM? I'm sure that info is somewhere, I just have not gotten through all 23 pages yet!

This will be my 7th cruise, and the 4th on the Magic (she has my heart!).
Last I knew BeadPirate was gathering names for the FE - i'm not sure if she is keeping it or passing it off.

Welcome - The Magic has our hearts too. We've been on her 8 times!
__________________
- Me, - DH, - DS (19), - DD (10), - DS (4)

99 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 00 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 01 - Port Orleans, 02 - Disney Magic, 03 - Disney Magic, 04 - Disneyland Resort, 05 - Disney Magic, 06 - Disney Magic, 07 - Disney Magic, 08 - Disney Magic, 09 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Magic, 11 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Wonder, 12 - Bay Lake Tower & Disney Fantasy, 13 - B2B Disney Magic, 14 - B2B Disney Magic



[

ksinglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:19 PM   #343
iloverags2
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,348

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksinglet View Post
Last I knew BeadPirate was gathering names for the FE - i'm not sure if she is keeping it or passing it off.

Welcome - The Magic has our hearts too. We've been on her 8 times!
Thanks! I sent a PM to BeadPirate to see if she is still the one gathering info.

Second question I should have asked...is the Facebook Group still active? I went ahead and sent a request to join just in case it is.

8 times on the Magic...Nice!!! Actually our next cruise was supposed to be on the Fantasy in 2014, but a good friend of mine and her family decided to go on this sailing, so we are joining them. Secretly I was thrilled!
__________________
Cindy


iloverags2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:20 PM   #344
ksinglet
Oh Yeah - Platinum!!!!
 
ksinglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Fitchburg, Wi
Posts: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloverags2

Thanks! I sent a PM to BeadPirate to see if she is still the one gathering info.

Second question I should have asked...is the Facebook Group still active? I went ahead and sent a request to join just in case it is.

8 times on the Magic...Nice!!! Actually our next cruise was supposed to be on the Fantasy in 2014, but a good friend of mine and her family decided to go on this sailing, so we are joining them. Secretly I was thrilled!
Yes the Facebook page is active. I'm not sure who the admin us though.....
We were in the Fantasy last October, the cruise immediately following the Sandy cruise. The ship was nice, but I can't wait to go back to the Magic. Looking forward to seeing what is new after drydock
__________________
- Me, - DH, - DS (19), - DD (10), - DS (4)

99 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 00 - Port Orleans & Disney Wonder, 01 - Port Orleans, 02 - Disney Magic, 03 - Disney Magic, 04 - Disneyland Resort, 05 - Disney Magic, 06 - Disney Magic, 07 - Disney Magic, 08 - Disney Magic, 09 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Magic, 11 - Saratoga Springs & Disney Wonder, 12 - Bay Lake Tower & Disney Fantasy, 13 - B2B Disney Magic, 14 - B2B Disney Magic



[

ksinglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #345
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!
 
rescuetink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sicklerville, NJ
Posts: 1,000

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm having a dilemma!! I want to get to CC NOW!!!!

But I'm toying with the idea of canceling this cruise and waiting a year to do two DD cruises B2B!!!

I HATE DECISIONS LIKE THIS!!!!
__________________
DH DW DS (10) DD (6)

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.