Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #1231
iheartdisney123
Mouseketeer

Wow! I just stumbled upon your TR and I LOVE it!!! You had such a magical trip!!! I love how detailed you are because it makes me feel like I'm right there with you we are going to Disney for the 10th time next month! I'm patiently waiting. We're staying at AKL but after reading your TR I SO badly want to stay at BLT!!!! Sounds like a dream come true! Can't wait to read more
Old 02-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #1232
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartdisney123 View Post
Wow! I just stumbled upon your TR and I LOVE it!!! You had such a magical trip!!! I love how detailed you are because it makes me feel like I'm right there with you we are going to Disney for the 10th time next month! I'm patiently waiting. We're staying at AKL but after reading your TR I SO badly want to stay at BLT!!!! Sounds like a dream come true! Can't wait to read more
Hi! Thank you SO much for your kind words! I really appreciate that! Oh my goodness, I love BLT so much so I totally get why you'd want to stay there () but staying at AKL is honestly a HUGE dream of mine! Of all the Disney resorts I want to stay at (which is basically all of them), that is my number one right now! So I think it's so awesome that you get to stay there! YAY! Thank you so much for reading and commenting and I hope you continue to enjoy the TR!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #1233
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

The One That Takes Us to Magic Kingdom!

The One That Takes Us to Magic Kingdom!

Day 6: Friday, August 3, 2012

I really have no idea when I finally fell asleep, but I can honestly say I didn't get very much sleep AT ALL. I want to say I slept around three hours? Maybe less? Who really knows? All I know is that I woke up with a very bittersweet feeling. I was ready to have fun at Magic Kingdom, but I was not ready to say goodbye to our beautiful villa!

So basically, I got ready as fast as possible, packed the rest of my stuff, and pretty much pretended that it wasn't that last time I would be in that room.

I think it actually worked. Either that, or I was in denial. (Denial is the more probable option.)

We headed out the door and to the elevator, where I proceeded to photograph the floor.

I thought it was pretty? (None of those feet are mine, hahaha.)

We got out of the elevator and I saw DONALD ART. It was obviously not the first time I saw it, but I finally took a picture! It was yet another piece of art that I wanted to own for all eternity.

(You'll have to forgive me for the quality of some of the pictures in this update! I took a lot of them from a video that I recorded on my regular camera. The video somehow got deleted, but I did get the pictures. Hooray.)

I had to.

Welcome home! SIGH...

This is another picture I'd been meaning to take all week that I ended up taking at the absolute last minute. Silly! This is what you would see every time you went through the main doors of Bay Lake Tower. I loved it far too much.

If you hadn't guessed, we were walking to Magic Kingdom! Surprisingly enough, Anna and I hadn't been to the Magic Kingdom since our FIRST DAY. What on EARTH??? I still don't know what I was thinking at all. My parents and Jacob took a little trip there the day before while we were in Hollywood with Aerosmith, but we seriously hadn't been there since Sunday. It was FRIDAY at this point.

On my trip before this one (December 2011) I went to the Magic Kingdom EVERY SINGLE DAY. So it really is baffling to me that I only went on two different days on this trip... and this trip was two days longer!!! Go figure. Maybe I figured that seeing the MK was like being there? I mean, I got to see and hear it every day, and watch Wishes (almost) every night, so apparently in my mind that was the same thing as being there? I truly don't know.

I'm getting ahead of myself though! We've barely made it out of BLT at this point!

Please allow me to show you the various things I took pictures of on the walk from Bay Lake Tower to Magic Kingdom.

(Okay, I admit it. I took this picture on a different day. HOWEVER!! If you were walking from the actual Contemporary, you would see this. Since we were walking from BLT, we didn't, but thankfully we managed to find our way nonetheless.

On with the tour!!!

Here we have my parents walking.

This is what most people would call a 'trash can' that is on the Contemporary Resort property.

(Yall know I love my Disney trashcans!)

I'm sure many of you have taken the walk from the Contemporary to Magic Kingdom or vice versa, but for those of you who have NOT done that, I just wanted to show you what it looked like to actually walk to the Magic Kingdom! It was my first time doing that, which was (naturally) exciting for me. Any new Disney experience is an exciting one!

Here we have Space Mountain and a cross walk. Those things just don't go together, am I right?!

Look at those monorail tracks!!!! They're things of beauty, I'm tellin' ya.

I had to turn around and say goodbye to the Contemporary... EVEN THOUGH WE WOULD BE BACK LATER. It's already been established that I'm a nostalgic freak though so it's okay. I'm assuming that at this point in the game, yall are all pretty used to my quirks. Hahaha!

MONORAIL!!!!

Okay, so you know how when you see merchandise with the monorail on it, it's ALWAYS monorail red? Well I love monorail red as much as the next Disney transportation fanatic, but it's funny to me because as we probably all know, monorail red was the Avengerail. I stayed at a monorail resort and I seriously only rode Red ONCE. We mostly rode Yellow, Blue, and Lime Green. I don't know, it's just funny to me that the monorail stuff always seems to be Red and I barely ever even saw that one!

Whoops, I just went on a tangent and I didn't even warn anyone. So sorry.

After about 10 minutes (or less) of walking, we made it to the Magic Kingdom entrance!

(I think my dad was amused that my camera was seemingly glued to my hand at that point.)

We had a breakfast ADR at 8:10 before park opening, which was my first pre-park opening ADR ever! I was so excited to finally see Town Square and Main Street without so many people around!

I expected to see more people at the entrance, because it was right at 8:00 when we arrived! (I wasn't complaining though!) The bag check lady was SUPER nice. She stuck out to me as what I think a cast member should be. I really liked her.

As soon as I walked under the train station and into Town Square, I remember thinking, "OH CRAP. Why haven't I been here since Sunday? WHY AM I LEAVING TODAY? WHAT IS LIFE???" You know, normal stuff like that. It was nice to be back INSIDE Magic Kingdom again.

Oh, and IT WAS EMPTY. IT WAS HEAVENLY.

ROY AND MINNIE (from behind)!!!!

CASTLE.

We took a photo pass picture in front of the castle, then made our way up Main Street.

Casey's Corner with EMPTY TABLES?! What is this MADNESS? Isn't it beautiful?

Hmm, what could that be?

I know that this is a First Aid/bathroom area, but I think it's such a quaint and pretty little corner in Magic Kingdom! I really like it.

That's a sight that never gets old.

We made our way up to the porch of Crystal Palace and waited in the check-in line. Since it was opening time, there were several other families there, but the line still moved quickly.

There are so many pretty views from this place!

Pretty soon we were being called in for our lovely breakfast!

Continued in Next Update
Old 02-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #1234
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

The One Where Piglet and I Match Because We're BFFs!

The One Where Piglet and I Match Because We're BFFs!

August 3, 2012

We were seated on the left side of the restaurant at a table that was practically AT the buffet. I honestly have been seated in a different part of the left side of the restaurant EVERY time I've been to Crystal Palace! I've never once been seated on the right side, and at this point I would almost feel weird if I was! I'm a lefty anyway, so I always do things in a leftish manner. (I bet you didn't even know that was a thing, but I'm here to tell you that it indeed is. That's your lesson for today, kids.)

We were greeted with this lovely banner. Happy Friendship Day, yall! (Every day is Friendship Day. At least it SHOULD BE.)

Anna was clearly in a celebratory mood. Who wouldn't be, in a restaurant this beautiful?

This is a family favorite for us. We went there on our first trip and loved it so much that it was the only restaurant that we repeated on this trip! My dad is a HUGE fan of breakfast foods so eating breakfast at Crystal Palace again was his one request. I'm honestly a pretty big fan of breakfasty/brunchy foods myself, so I'm always excited to eat here.

Want to learn some Marissa trivia? You know you do.

Crystal Palace is the ONE restaurant at Walt Disney World that I've ever been to more than once. I mean, I've been to quick service places in the resorts I've stayed at more than once, but as far as table service meals, Crystal Palace is the only one I've ever repeated... and I've actually been there three times! I've only been for breakfast, too. I enjoy breakfast buffets MUCH more than lunch and dinner ones. I always forget that Crystal Palace even does lunch and dinner. As much as I do love it, I'm ready to branch out and maybe try 1900 Park Fare or Cape May Cafe for breakfast!

Anyways, as interested as I'm sure you are about my history of Disney restaurants, let's move on.

Here's what I got from the buffet:

It looks like one of the plates is sitting on top of the other, and it's honestly bugging the heck out of me. I'm pretty obsessive compulsive about that sort of thing so I have no idea why I didn't fix it before I took the picture.

AAAAANYWAYS... I always make one trip to the buffet and then I'm done, so I got a lot of good stuff.

I got strawberries (and cream), watermelon, TWO pieces of 'THE PUFFED,' a blueberry muffin, a chocolate croissant, some scrambled eggs, and some sausage. It looks like a lot, but I definitely didn't finish it all. I normally would get bacon at a breakfast buffet, but I didn't this time. As we're all most likely aware, the bacon at Disney is never anything to write home about. Not that bacon is EVER anything to write home about, though.

Can you imagine? Youíre at camp and you write your mom a letter. The letter reads:

Dear Mom, Iím having fun at camp. Today I had THE BEST BACON EVER!!!! See you in two weeks, bye.Ē

Mom is now SO glad that she spent hundreds of dollars to send you to camp so you could send her letters describing your bacon.

Sigh. What was I even talking about??? Oh, right. I didnít get any bacon. (Oh, ME.)

I'm not even sure why I felt the need to tell you that there was no bacon... you all have eyes and could most likely tell. GEEEESH! It's okay, I don't know what I'm talking about either.

Anyways... the food was all wonderful! Everything that needed to be hot was hot, everything was fresh, and everything was delicious. 'THE PUFFED' is my favorite thing EVER. I'm sure you're wondering why I call it 'THE PUFFED,' aren't you?

I will tell you. See, I absolutely despise french toast. I honestly think it's disgusting. It has little to no flavor, is sticky, and the texture is just ICK!!! I'm just not a fan at all. I've tried several times to like it, but it just isn't happening. So the fact that this wonderful, amazing, DELICIOUS PIECE OF PUFFED GOODNESS would even be described as 'french toast' is just absurd to me. Therefore, I call it 'THE PUFFED' and you are all welcome to call it that as well. It's SO GOOD. Even if this buffet was disgusting and 'THE PUFFED' was the one redeeming factor, I would still go.

I didn't get pictures of anyone else's plates, but I can assure you that they all enjoyed their meals very much! However, as you probably know, you don't just go to Crystal Palace for the food... you go for the WINNIE THE POOH CHARACTERS!!!

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but anything Winnie the Pooh related is VERY special to me. I love all the stories and characters more than I can say, and everything about it brings me back to my childhood. All four of the characters that you can see at Crystal Palace are among my favorites, but my FAVORITE favorite is none other than the little guy that visited us first...

PIGLET!!!!

I don't know what it his about him. I just think he's the most adorable thing ever! I love how timid, sweet, and giving he is... not to mention completely PRECIOUS!

Yeah, I totally wore that shirt on purpose. Piglet and I are best friends forever and we love each other, so it's only natural that we match. He kissed me several times and appreciated that he was my favorite very much.

The next guy to come around was Tigger! Now, we were the last table on the left side of the restaurant that the characters visited. We saw Tigger coming, so we were all watching as he interacted with the kids at the table next to us.

We had no idea what we were about to witness...

Yall, these children were AWFUL. They were so terribly behaved that we were mortified. Okay, obviously I'm not a parent but I know the different between good behavior and bad behavior, and this was some daggon BAD behavior. Tigger was basically mauled. The kids were JUMPING on him, YELLING at him, sticking their tongues out at him and blowing (raspberries?), pulling on his tail, and screaming. ONE OF THEM EVEN TRIED TO UNZIP HIS SHIRT. Um, no you do NOT! I understand that this is Disney, kids will get rambunctious and hyper sometimes, and they can get excited. I see that all the time, it's normal, and I'm sure the characters are used to it. But this was honestly just on a WHOLE different level. And the parents were honestly just sitting there taking pictures. Tigger had to lay down the law. He kept crossing his arms and motioning them to "stop", but they just didn't get the dang hint, and worst of all, neither did their parents. OY!!!

So basically, by the time Tigger got to us, he was VERY relieved. We had a lot of fun with him!

I honestly don't know how these pictures are so... odd? I don't know who took them but they crack me up!

This is Tigger fist-bumping my dad. They're bros.

I obviously wanted to get my own picture with Tigger, and apparently he loved me. He hugged me really tight and he actually did the Tigger purr/growl in my ear. HAHAHA! It was kinda strange but also hilarious.

If you don't know what I mean by the purr/growl, it's what he does at the end of the Tigger song! His version was SPOT ON!

After THAT, there was a break in characters for a while, and we enjoyed our food. They did the Friendship Day parade again, but unfortunately I didn't participate this time around. I didn't want my parents to disown me or something. I felt left out, I'll tell ya that!

We were very close to being done when we saw Pooh and Eeyore start to come around again. The restaurant had gotten more full, and since we were the last table on the rotation, we decided to wait for Pooh since he was closer, but just skip meeting Eeyore this time. We probably would have left before Pooh came, but Jacob was really excited to meet him. We probably would have waited for Eeyore too, but since we'd been there before, we weren't as upset to miss him. Plus, it was getting to be time for park opening and we wanted to beat the crowds!

We saw Eeyore from afar, at least.

There was a CM who I want to say was a character attendant, but I have no idea what her official title was. She wasn't a waiter, and she seemed to be leading the characters around. We asked her if we could maybe, possibly see Pooh before the table of scary children. We just wanted one picture with Jacob and were ready to leave, and they still had a lot of food to eat. (We checked.) Plus, we didn't want to witness some sort of crime involving an innocent Pooh. The CM said no at first, because the characters always follow the same rotation. However, I think she noticed just how rambunctious the kids at the table were, because she told Pooh that he would be meeting us first. Pooh didn't seem to mind, thankfully!

See how happy they are? They love that place! If there's one thing you'll notice about our experience here, it's how happy Jacob looks in all the pictures. We made sure to thank the CM several times for bending the rules for us, and we made our way out of the restaurant.

I love the Crystal Palace. I really do. However, I think this was my least favorite experience there. It wasn't because of the food, or the service, or the characters, or anything to do with the actual restaurant. It was because of those darn kids! I was honestly worried they were going to do some 'harm' to the characters... and I could just see a lot of kids' days getting ruined. I'm not exaggerating, they were really THAT bad. It just left a sour taste in my mouth. That being said, of COURSE I'll be back, because it's highly unlikely that I'll ever see those kids again. I most likely won't eat there on my next trip, but I'll definitely be back!

I had to take some quick topiary pictures before we left. They're just too cute!

Thankfully we left at the right time, and were able to beat the big rush of guests heading into the Magic Kingdom. We headed directly from Crystal Palace to Frontierland!. It was practically deserted in that area of the park!

Our first ride of the day was Big Thunder Mountain! It was so cool seeing it after the refurb last year. It looked really great!

It was a walk on! We only had to wait for the people directly in front of us to ride before we got on.

I rode with Jacob!

He was VERY excited. He loves Big Thunder! We had a lot of fun. That ride is such a classic! It may not be the most thrilling, or even the wildest (gasp!) but it is SO much fun!

After one mountain, you have to go to another...

THAT'S RIGHT.

IT'S TIME.

Continued in Next Update

Last edited by marDgreen88; 02-14-2013 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #1235
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Too bad characters and the other guests around them have to put up with the antics of undisciplined children and their irresponsible adults.

I, too, am a fan of The Puffed at Crystal Palace.

And watermelon - always.

Although we do love Crystal Palace, I will say the one and only (so far, but I have another scheduled in March) Cape May breakfast we have had has probably been the best breakfast buffet we have ever been to in WDW. Someone else just reported in the last few days, though, that their Cape May breakfast was mediocre, and they liked Tusker House and Crystal Palace much better. We've been 50/50 with our Tusker House meals. Soooo, I guess it's just the luck of the draw on any given day, but I hope you do venture out and try some of the others, so you can judge for yourself.

Thanks for all the great pictures. We have walked the Contemporary to Magic Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom to Contemporary path a few times. It would be nice to be right there at the end of a Magic Kingdom night, no doubt.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Last edited by MeMom; 02-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #1236
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Too bad characters and the other guests around them have to put up with the antics of 'demon children' and their irresponsible adults.

I, too, am a fan of The Puffed at Crystal Palace.

And watermelon - always.

Although we do love Crystal Palace, I will say the one and only (so far, but I have another scheduled in March) Cape May breakfast we have had has probably been the best breakfast buffet we have ever been to in WDW. Someone else just reported in the last few days, though, that their Cape May breakfast was mediocre, and they liked Tusker House and Crystal Palace much better. We've been 50/50 with our Tusker House meals. Soooo, I guess it's just the luck of the draw on any given day, but I hope you do venture out and try some of the others, so you can judge for yourself.

Thanks for all the great pictures. We have walked the Contemporary to Magic Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom to Contemporary path a few times. It would be nice to be right there at the end of a Magic Kingdom night, no doubt.
Okay, well maybe that was a little harsh... hahah nobody should be called that, I apologize. They really were terrible, though. It was unbelievable! I definitely felt terrible for the characters! I was tempted to warn Pooh and Eeyore.

It's the BEST!

I remember that you said that Cape May was great, and I've also heard great things about Tusker House! I would love to try both of them!

I'll definitely be using that path again in the future! I'll definitely have to visit the Contemporary on every trip now!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #1237
MEK
DIS Veteran

You made me sad all over again with your description of leaving BLT. Glad you decided to hit MK on your last day and I think CP is the perfect last day breakfast. I, too, have had multiple meals there and most of them involve breakfast. Seriously, what's not to like about having breakfast with Eeyore and the rest of the clan. So fun. Eating next to the devil children - not so much.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 02-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #1238
emma212010
DIS Veteran

How funny we did our CP breakfast posts at like the same time!

I sure do love CP breakfasts and being in the park early!!!

OMG, those kids!!!!! I would have been so mad! What a sad experience for everyone else trying to enjoy their meal. I feel bad for Tigger!
1997-POFQ (First Visit!), 1998-ASMo, 2001-ASM, 2003-POFQ, 2003-CBR, 2005-offsite, 2006-offsite, 2007-Poly & offsite, 2009-POR, 2010-Dolphin & Poly, 2012- POP & POFQ, 2013 June-Dolphin, 2013 July- AKL, 2014 Jan- AoA, 2014 July- CBR

Visiting Mom for the holidays! January 2014 TR (Current)
Moving Mom to FL and DBF's first Disney trip June 2013 PTR and TR
Mother/Daughter June 2012 PTR and TR
Graduation/Anniversary Trip July 2010 TR
Old 02-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #1239
mermaid764
DIS Veteran

Check out day is always like the saddest thing ever , but at least you guys were still able to spend some time at the parks before u had to leave!

I can't believe after reading your last TR with how much time you spent at MK, that this was only your second visit. Although considering you had the most awesome balcony view ever, I can definitely see why you chose to watch wishes from there

That story from crystal palace is horrible! I can't believe parent's could just sit by and let their children behave that way. Poor tigger and poor all the other guests that had to watch their behaviour

I totally can relate to how you feel about french toast, while I love french toast I totally get the weird texture thing. I had heard from so many people how wonderful the croissant berry pudding is at sunshine seasons but when I tried I couldn't get past the rubbery, squishy texture and as such, I didn't like it at all. But I agree that the puffed is fantastic!

Old 02-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #1240
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

I just posted a Crystal Palace update too! I love Piglet too! I am glad you said he is a boy, I didn't know if it was a he or a she lol!

Yikes on those kids. I wish I could have seen them I think misbehaved children are funny.

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 02-02-2013, 06:10 PM   #1241
monica23535
DIS Veteran

I'm a big fan of the breakfast at Crystal Palace too! In fact any breakfast with characters is fine by me. You should definitely try 1900 Park Fare and Cape May, I've done each of them twice and they are awesome too.
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

Old 02-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #1242
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita

I totally understand the denial... I think I'm still in denial that I am not there, RIGHT NOW.

I love that walk between CR and MK. It's just like a dream come true. Like, wait, I get to walk to my favorite place, ever!?!?

I love Crystal Palace. I really do. I ate there twice, I think, but I'm kind of over the whole buffet thing. I like having my food brought to me and not fighting people for food in line. But, now I really want to eat The Puffed. Like, right now.

I'm so sorry about those rowdy kids. I'm glad that they didn't end up ruining the whole meal for your family, though.

Love an empty Magic Kingdom! And no wait for BTMRR! Sounds like a great start to a fun day!

Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
Old 02-03-2013, 09:55 AM   #1243
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Speaking to a fellow CP lover, I can honestly say that I don't think I would ever tire of "the puffed" and thanks for explaining that!! I've seen this video of making puffed french toast but never tried it... just seems wrong to try and make it myself when Disney does such a great job!

Oh my GOSH! Those kids...just wow! Picking on those poor characters... too bad they couldn't go ninja on those kids themselves!

I love that you matched Piglet! Although I'm a Tigger lover I do think piglet is pretty adorable!

Oh and I think the artwork at BLT (elevator lobbies and entrance lobby) are so enchanting. Everytime we are there I take photos of them just because they are so awesome.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #1244
amazingact21
Upendi

It might have been your last day at WDW, but at least you were doing some pretty awesome stuff. Walking into an empty MK, eating at Crystal Palace, riding Thunder..... You seriously had what I'd consider a perfect morning.

With the exception of the kids, of course. It's always sad when other guests put a damper on your Disney experience. Seems to happen at least once a trip, but like you said, you'll never have to see them again, which is nice. And you were able to avoid seeing them with Pooh. Ugh, I don't even wanna think about what poor Pooh endured.

Current Reports:Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle -A May '14 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 TR/December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
Old 02-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #1245
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

So sad that the trip report is winding down Marissa, but looking forward to hearing about your last day in the MK!

So glad that you enjoyed your meal at the CP, but those kids sound awful. I really think some parents adopt the "we paid a lot of money for this so my kids will do what they want" philosophy. Those children will likely end up making life a living heck for a lot of folks. It's so sad.

I LOVE BTMRR. I don't care if it's not the fastest, or most exciting. It rocks.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: