Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #751
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Yay, Epcot! I remember on one of our trips a few years ago, we took the monorail from MK to Epcot, and we were in the monorail car with these 2 little girls. The younger girl was so cute, she was just looking at everything, but not speaking, and then when we went by Spaceship Earth, she looked at Brandon and I, pointed to it, then clapped. It was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen. So almost every time I go on the monorail now, I point to something and clap, just because of that little girl. Anyway, the family you described on the monorail reminded me of my monorail moment. Gotta love the Disney monorail!

I love SE, but I'm not a fan of getting stuck, I feel like at some point, you will get stuck on that ride! I don't freak out or anything, but it's annoying! It's always so hot in there!

AHHHHH pre-Illuminations music! Pretty much my favorite thing about Epcot EVER! OMG I can't wait to hear it again in 24 DAYS!!!!

And Soarin! I'll be able to go on Soarin again in 24 days! Sometimes that line does get really long and boring when you're tired, but at least you only had to wait 25 minutes during magic hours...I swear, every time I'm there for magic hours, it's always over 45 minutes! I just can't do a 45 minute line that late! Then again, for Soarin, maybe I'd consider it! I love it so much!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 10-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #752
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Caught up!!!

First every time I see an Ohana dinner review I want to go more and more, but I'm afraid my picky eaters ( DH & Kadence) won't have anything to eat.

I wonder what the kids menu has on it.Hhmmmmm, off to allears ofter this!

As I was reading about your ride in Spaceship Earth and you started talking about going backwards I knew you had stopped! It happened to us too and we sat about 5 mins, which in the dark is like an hour! Kadence was just starting to panic when we moved again.

I really understand the appeal of staying on a Monorail resort. The ease of transportation is awesome!

Nice video!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #753
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Aww! I will send a birthday wish your way from 'Ohana! I'm sure you'll get to eat there on your birthday someday. I haven't been to Disney on my birthday since I was 16... of course it has to fall during a super expensive time! Le sigh.

Now that you put it that way I think I DO like Tom Cruise more than most "next" guys, including bums. What can I say, that Old Time Rock n Roll scene gets me every time.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #754
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
The pool at the Contemporary looks great! I am obsessed with water slides too! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Isn't the Poly perfection? They did so well with that resort. They really should partner with Glade plug-ins and sell the scent! It just smells so fantastic!

Gosh, you really made me miss 'Ohana! I love that restaurant so much. I'm a huge carnivore though and love all that meat! YUM YUM YUM!! I can't wait until the day I get to feast there again!

I've gotten stuck on SE too AND it was in the star section. I personally think that is the best section to be stuck on there. But I really enjoy star gazing so that is probably why.

I loved your MK&A reference with that 1 buffalo, 2 buffali. Their music videos were really the greatest. One I still personally sing ALL THE TIME is "Sand, sand, glorious sand, you can squish it through your toes, you can sift it through your hands! The grass may be greener, the snow may be grand, but we're just crazy about sand!"

I'm so glad to hear that Soarin' loves you back. It's always so nice when rides love you back. For me, it's the Tower of Terror that REALLY loves me back.

YAY FOR DISNEY WORLD.
It really is great! It may not be the prettiest or coolest pool, but it really is so much fun!

YES. It is! I agree, completely. That is a seriously fantastic idea. I'd buy it all up! ALL OF IT!

'Ohana is just fantastic! Girl, so am I. MEAT. I ate up that chicken! YUM YUM YUM!!!

That was my first time getting stuck on there. I love star gazing too! I don't really get a chance to do it since I basically live in the city, but anytime I'm NOT in the city it just blows my mind. Anyways, I feel like I'm getting slightly off topic hahaha!

YAY! I know right? They're the best. I can't even tell you how much my sister and I wanted to meet them! Hahah my favorite is "Miiii-iiiii-iiiii-ami! Even the hurricanes cannot resist it, no hurricane has ever missed it!"

Hahah well thank you. Tower of Terror doesn't like me very much, can you talk to it for me?

YAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Yay, Epcot! I remember on one of our trips a few years ago, we took the monorail from MK to Epcot, and we were in the monorail car with these 2 little girls. The younger girl was so cute, she was just looking at everything, but not speaking, and then when we went by Spaceship Earth, she looked at Brandon and I, pointed to it, then clapped. It was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen. So almost every time I go on the monorail now, I point to something and clap, just because of that little girl. Anyway, the family you described on the monorail reminded me of my monorail moment. Gotta love the Disney monorail!

I love SE, but I'm not a fan of getting stuck, I feel like at some point, you will get stuck on that ride! I don't freak out or anything, but it's annoying! It's always so hot in there!

AHHHHH pre-Illuminations music! Pretty much my favorite thing about Epcot EVER! OMG I can't wait to hear it again in 24 DAYS!!!!

And Soarin! I'll be able to go on Soarin again in 24 days! Sometimes that line does get really long and boring when you're tired, but at least you only had to wait 25 minutes during magic hours...I swear, every time I'm there for magic hours, it's always over 45 minutes! I just can't do a 45 minute line that late! Then again, for Soarin, maybe I'd consider it! I love it so much!
Omg, that is the CUTEST story!!! I love that so much!

That was my first time getting stuck personally! It wasn't too terribly bad, I promise! My sister was uneasy, but if anything I thought it was funny. Awkward, but funny.

Basically the music at Epcot is the greatest stuff ever! It makes me so happy whenever I listen to it.

LUCKY. Yeah, we were happy with that! I was getting so tired though, I couldn't stand still! After the ride I felt so refreshed though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
Caught up!!!

First every time I see an Ohana dinner review I want to go more and more, but I'm afraid my picky eaters ( DH & Kadence) won't have anything to eat.

I wonder what the kids menu has on it.Hhmmmmm, off to allears ofter this!

As I was reading about your ride in Spaceship Earth and you started talking about going backwards I knew you had stopped! It happened to us too and we sat about 5 mins, which in the dark is like an hour! Kadence was just starting to panic when we moved again.

I really understand the appeal of staying on a Monorail resort. The ease of transportation is awesome!

Nice video!
Hooray!

I would recommend it more than anything! Listen, I am honestly an EXTREMELY picky eater. Seriously. But everything I ate there (besides the pork) was AMAZING! It's all so amazing. I think it's worth a try!

Apparently getting stopped on SE is more common than I thought!

It's basically the best thing EVER.

Hahah thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
Aww! I will send a birthday wish your way from 'Ohana! I'm sure you'll get to eat there on your birthday someday. I haven't been to Disney on my birthday since I was 16... of course it has to fall during a super expensive time! Le sigh.

Now that you put it that way I think I DO like Tom Cruise more than most "next" guys, including bums. What can I say, that Old Time Rock n Roll scene gets me every time.
Aww thank you! Could you maybe send me some of the food, too? Maybe a Contempo cupcake while you're at it? A plane ticket? I'm not picky.

Hahha I get it! Those poor bums just can't compete with that.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #755
danimaroo
DIS Veteran

Aw, I'm with you. I love when you hear families at Disney for the first time. It warms my heart, especially when you can tell they are having an amazing trip!

Oh Spaceship Earth, how I love thee.

That's funny you got stuck on it; we did as well, but ours was in front of I'm pretty sure Rome, so it wasn't so bad.

Fun fact: On Spaceship Earth, all of the animatronics from the OLD version of that ride are still there, but they're behind curtains/under sheets. Creepiest part... They don't stop MOVING. My friend was a CM and worked at Spaceship Earth and told me this! She said when she would do her morning walk through it was SUPER creepy because all of the animatronics were moving but without any sound or anything.

Anyway, I've totally noticed the triangles on the ceiling, too!

I love Illuminations, too! Granted, it's the only fireworks show I've seen multiple times in Disney World, but yeah. It's pretty wonderful!

OMG, I canNOT handle when people are rude/loud on attractions in Disney World. I would've wanted to smack that cell phone out of the lady's hand! I don't understand people who do that kind of thing and ruin rides.

My biggest peeve are the kids who act obnoxious on Haunted Mansion, and flash photographers on that ride.

No, sir, I don't want to be blinded by your flash as you're trying to take a terrible photo of Madame Leota's head that will look like poop. Seriously, that ride is super dark, and when you're going in a circle with other Doom Buggies facing you and you get a flash in your face, it's just not okay.

OKAY SORRY. Got a little sidetracked there.

The Epcot monorail ramp is seriously the worst at night!

I always had my mug in my backpack, since we'd get coffee in ours in the morning on the way to a park, then usually I'd get something delightful on our walk back to the room. I LOVE those mugs.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:43 AM   #756
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the time in Epcot. We get stuck on Spaceship Earth often. We don't go on it if we know there is any kind of time constraint - ADR, Fastpass, etc.

We love seeing Disney 'newbies' too. It's cute to see people being so surprised about the magnitude of WDW.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #757
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Before we begin, I just want to clarify something. You may be asking... how can pixie dust be measured by the gallon? I was not aware of its liquid status.

However, no one ever said that pixie dust was indeed a solid. (It's certainly not a gas, so we can just axe that one right out of the running.) For me, I think pixie dust is whatever you want it to be! It is a magical substance that can take on many forms and many meanings. For this trip, it was a liquid. Why? Because on this trip I drank a lot of liquid. (Mostly in the form of WATER.) Also, the word 'gallon' for liquid is a lot more appealing to me than the word 'ton' for solid.

So yeah... in case you wanted me to be technical, I decided to be technical. Only for you lovely people! You're very welcome! Now that we've taken care of the technical side of things... on with the show!

Little did we know, there was a VERY good reason why it took the CM so long…

Continued in Next Update
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I LOVE that other people cry on the bus/with the videos.
Well.
Ok.
I tend to cry more on the LEAVING ones... but. haha
Old 10-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #758
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

Loving all the full house references! : P
Old 10-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #759
amazingact21
Upendi

That incident with the Epcot monorail sounds really weird. and it kinda freaked me out a little bit. I hope that couple wasn't getting in trouble for not getting off, because I won't lie, riding the monorail to the TTC and back is a favorite pasttime of mine.

I hope that family rode SE and discovered its amazingness. Man, getting stopped while backwards had to be sort of uncomfortable. At least it was during a very peaceful part; I probably would've fallen asleep.

Ugh, the ramp to get to the monorail is ridiculously steep! I swear, it's some form of torture. "Okay, Imageneers, we have thousands of park guests exhausted from walking around World Showcase all day. They need to get back to the monorail to get to their cars, right? Well, wouldn't it be funny to watch them all have to climb this huge hill?" "I mean, imagine the parents with the strollers full of souvenirs. And the toddlers hanging onto said parents, begging to be picked up. And let's not forget the young people, who thought it'd be fun to run all over the park riding Test Track and Soarin' and Mission Space over and over again.

I just so happened to say that exact same rant the last time I was walking up the ramp, so I'm familiar with the torture.
1998 DoubleTree /2003 Offsite /2003 Offsite /2004 Offsite /2004 Offsite /2010 Shades of Green/2011 All Star Sports/2011 Disney Magic/Pop/2012 ASSp/2012 ASMo/2012 Day Trip/2013 Pop/2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Current Reports:Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle -A May '14 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 TR/December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
Old 10-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #760
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
Aw, I'm with you. I love when you hear families at Disney for the first time. It warms my heart, especially when you can tell they are having an amazing trip!

Oh Spaceship Earth, how I love thee.

That's funny you got stuck on it; we did as well, but ours was in front of I'm pretty sure Rome, so it wasn't so bad.

Fun fact: On Spaceship Earth, all of the animatronics from the OLD version of that ride are still there, but they're behind curtains/under sheets. Creepiest part... They don't stop MOVING. My friend was a CM and worked at Spaceship Earth and told me this! She said when she would do her morning walk through it was SUPER creepy because all of the animatronics were moving but without any sound or anything.

Anyway, I've totally noticed the triangles on the ceiling, too!

I love Illuminations, too! Granted, it's the only fireworks show I've seen multiple times in Disney World, but yeah. It's pretty wonderful!

OMG, I canNOT handle when people are rude/loud on attractions in Disney World. I would've wanted to smack that cell phone out of the lady's hand! I don't understand people who do that kind of thing and ruin rides.

My biggest peeve are the kids who act obnoxious on Haunted Mansion, and flash photographers on that ride.

No, sir, I don't want to be blinded by your flash as you're trying to take a terrible photo of Madame Leota's head that will look like poop. Seriously, that ride is super dark, and when you're going in a circle with other Doom Buggies facing you and you get a flash in your face, it's just not okay.

OKAY SORRY. Got a little sidetracked there.

The Epcot monorail ramp is seriously the worst at night!

I always had my mug in my backpack, since we'd get coffee in ours in the morning on the way to a park, then usually I'd get something delightful on our walk back to the room. I LOVE those mugs.
I agree! And I could tell that they definitely were!

Hahah it was very odd being stuck there, we were basically just hanging out on our backs.

Oh um... wow... that is honestly so scary. I would be so terrified to work at that attraction! Okay, I'm crossing that one off my list.

It's awesome but scary! SO HIGH!!!

Basically, Disney + fireworks = automatic success.

I totally agree. It was so obnoxious! I just wish people would learn proper ride etiquette, it would make things so much more pleasant.

It really is!

I do that sometimes too, but it was random that time because we'd just come from dinner and I was like well, let me just stick this in my bag. Haah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Thanks for the time in Epcot. We get stuck on Spaceship Earth often. We don't go on it if we know there is any kind of time constraint - ADR, Fastpass, etc.

We love seeing Disney 'newbies' too. It's cute to see people being so surprised about the magnitude of WDW.
I didn't realize it got stuck so often! That was the first time it happened to me.

I agree! It's always nice to see people enjoying themselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_daniels View Post
I LOVE that other people cry on the bus/with the videos.
Well.
Ok.
I tend to cry more on the LEAVING ones... but. haha
Hahah it's so hard not to! It's inevitable for me.

Don't worry, I SO get that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_daniels View Post
Loving all the full house references! : P
Thank you!!! Thank you for commenting and reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
That incident with the Epcot monorail sounds really weird. and it kinda freaked me out a little bit. I hope that couple wasn't getting in trouble for not getting off, because I won't lie, riding the monorail to the TTC and back is a favorite pasttime of mine.

I hope that family rode SE and discovered its amazingness. Man, getting stopped while backwards had to be sort of uncomfortable. At least it was during a very peaceful part; I probably would've fallen asleep.

Ugh, the ramp to get to the monorail is ridiculously steep! I swear, it's some form of torture. "Okay, Imageneers, we have thousands of park guests exhausted from walking around World Showcase all day. They need to get back to the monorail to get to their cars, right? Well, wouldn't it be funny to watch them all have to climb this huge hill?" "I mean, imagine the parents with the strollers full of souvenirs. And the toddlers hanging onto said parents, begging to be picked up. And let's not forget the young people, who thought it'd be fun to run all over the park riding Test Track and Soarin' and Mission Space over and over again.

I just so happened to say that exact same rant the last time I was walking up the ramp, so I'm familiar with the torture.
It WAS really weird. OH!! No, don't worry! It was nothing like THAT! We're pretty sure they're the reason the monorail was delayed in the first place, so don't worry about that! Hahah either way, it was just weird.

I hope they did, too! It was a little bit! It was funny, but mostly just awkward. I just kinda sat there twiddling my thumbs. At least the music was nice!

It REALLY is. That Epcot one is the worst! Hahahah I'm sure that was their exact thought process!

I mean, I know it has to be somewhat high, but it is weird how much higher the Epcot one is than all the others! That being said, I'll walk up that thing 20 times to ride the monorail over the bus! Hahaha.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #761
flyergrad09
Future Monorail Driver

That is so odd with that elderly couple! I have the hardest time accepting that there are shady old people too. I don't know, maybe it's because most of the old people I know are super nice and sweet, but whenever I hear about an older person that steals something or gets in trouble with the law, I always feel bad for them.

I'm super curious to see what ends up happening with your extra dining credits... but based on how this trip has been going so far, my guess is that it works out in your favor!

UGH. I seriously can't handle rude people on rides. It's not like Living With the Land is some sort of crazy public transportation boat where I could see someone taking a phone call (and even then it shouldn't be loud!), it's a ride!

Follow me on Twitter! @flyergrad09 • Follow me on Instagram! @flyergrad09

I've been a Disney girl my entire life!
May 1987 - Offsite • November 1990 - Offsite • June 1998 - OKW • December 2001/January 2002 - Offsite • December 2003/January 2004 - Offsite • December 2007/January 2008 - Offsite • December 2009 - Offsite • July 2010 - DISNEYLAND! • December 2010 - Offsite • December 2011 - ASMu • May 2012 - ASMu
Old 10-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #762
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyergrad09 View Post
That is so odd with that elderly couple! I have the hardest time accepting that there are shady old people too. I don't know, maybe it's because most of the old people I know are super nice and sweet, but whenever I hear about an older person that steals something or gets in trouble with the law, I always feel bad for them.

I'm super curious to see what ends up happening with your extra dining credits... but based on how this trip has been going so far, my guess is that it works out in your favor!

UGH. I seriously can't handle rude people on rides. It's not like Living With the Land is some sort of crazy public transportation boat where I could see someone taking a phone call (and even then it shouldn't be loud!), it's a ride!
I agree! I definitely know what you mean, it's the same way for me! I honestly don't know what was going on. I don't know if they were getting 'busted' for something or not, but that's the way it looked! Unfortunately I'll never know, but for your sake, we'll pretend that they didn't do anything bad.

Well, your guess is as good as mine, and I know the answer already so...

Me either! It's the worst! YES. That's such a good point! She could have waited until she was off the ride and hung out in Sunshine Seasons for a few minutes. We were all pretty annoyed, to be perfectly honest! Oh well.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #763
emma212010
DIS Veteran

I love Epcot! It's amazing! Ahhh, Spaceship Earth! I love getting stuck on rides! Unless you're on a time schedule, it's like a bonus! Especially if you're in a reallyscenic area... the dark part on Spaceship Earth is really only good for napping!

OMG I totally agree! I hate seeing people on the phone during an attraction! It's like really?? They're ruining the magic for the rest of us!
1997-POFQ (First Visit!), 1998-ASMo, 2001-ASM, 2003-POFQ, 2003-CBR, 2005-offsite, 2006-offsite, 2007-Poly & offsite, 2009-POR, 2010-Dolphin & Poly, 2012- POP & POFQ, 2013 June-Dolphin, 2013 July- AKL, 2014 Jan- AoA, 2014 July- CBR

Visiting Mom for the holidays! January 2014 TR (Current)
Moving Mom to FL and DBF's first Disney trip June 2013 PTR and TR
Mother/Daughter June 2012 PTR and TR
Graduation/Anniversary Trip July 2010 TR
Old 10-17-2012, 05:50 AM   #764
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Ahhhh I love feeding off other peoples excitement at Disney!
It just makes your trip more magical and amazing when you hear it all around you!
When we were there a few weeks ago we were on the monorail going to MK and the mum next to us says to her little boy (who was 3ish) "Guess what Tyler, we are going to the castle where Mickey lives (hmmm not entirely accurate but hey) and you get to meet him today!!" and the little boy's jaw dropped and he screamed at the top of his lungs "FOR REAL LIFE???????"
The whole monorail car started laughing at it was impossible to not match his level of excitement! So adorable!!!

I love the beauty that is Spaceship Earth....beauty...ful.
Haha but in all seriousness such a great ride! Don't know how I would like getting stuck in it but still a classic.
Ahhh I can't believe you saw the thing with the older couple. I was going to reference Dirty Dancing everyone else beat me to the punch.
Ahhhhhh Mary Kate and Ashley! I miss having their 3 million videos!
('A whole bunch of crickets make a racket' was always my favourite line, so witty those two )
You know maybe with the monorail ramp Disney is up to their old tricks again. Just like they use the angles and perception to make the castle look bigger and more majestic, they make the leaving process so physically draining and horrible with step hills and crowds galore to make sure you KNOW that leaving is awful and you should stay on the Disney property forever and ever...amen
Old 10-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #765
mickeyplanner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
The One With Cars, Toys, and One Boat

If you want to know more, just ask!

Then the show ended.

It wasn’t as short as my description of it, I can assure you.

IT WAS TOY STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, once you walk the 37 miles back out of the LMA area, you basically end up in Pixar Place!

We walked in and we only had to wait about five minutes in the Toy Story Mania fastpass line!

I’ve loved the Beach Club forever and ever and ever, and I still love it. HOWEVER, I’ve recently been obsessing over the Boardwalk! I just think the whole area looks amazing and I feel like the atmosphere at that resort would be perfect.

Continued in Next Update
[/SIZE][/FONT]
I love you nails. I might have to do that for our next trip.

I am right there with you, my favorites resorts are BLT and BC.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: