Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #526
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

First of all, I'm so happy to find someone who uses, "WOOT." WOOT!!
We are awesome.

Secondly, YUM. Cupcakes, when done correctly, are nature's perfect food for sure. And peanut butter and chocolate? Be still my heart! Not sure I'd go for the red velvet one--I don't like the taste of red food dye, and YES, it has a taste--but I'd scarf down the peanut butter and chocolate one in about two seconds!

I am still amazed at that view, too. I love that you keep showing pictures of it, because I could look at that all day and never tire of it!

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Old 09-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #527
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmandapanda View Post
That cupcake sounds amazing! Like, kinda sorta wishing I had one right about now.

I keep trying to imagine what it would be like to have that kind of view all the time from your balcony. Seriously though, I can't even fully picture it. I've never been to the Contemporary other than while riding the monorail but I am so checking it out next time!
BELIEVE ME. It was better than any cupcake ever. SO GOOD. You don't even know!!!

I know! I can't even believe it was real. I really can't. One of these days I bet you will!!! Yeah, before we stayed there we'd only been through on the monorail as well! And listen, basically from now on I'm going to require a stop at the Contemporary so it'll totally happen! ACK, if only we could go in December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
So, when I read this, I totally read it in Monica Geller's voice, hand gestures and all. That view really is awesome, though. And you can't go wrong with another relaxing boat ride.

That cupcake looks amazing! Holy moly do I want that cupcake!

I think it's very important to know where you can find good cupcakes on Disney property, and so far I've only been familiar with Starring Rolls. Their peanut butter cupcake is my favorite, but it can be really rich and sometimes a little too heavy on the chocolate.

But based on your picture, it looks like that cupcake kind of balances itself out with the light frosting on top.

I just have to thank you for your cupcake information. This is an important new development for me and Disney food!

I think you had an awesome night, if I do say so myself. I can only imagine how nice it must have been to sit in the comfort of your own room and watch MM&Y and Wishes without the crowds and the mayhem of Main Street. I mean, you could see the shows in your PJs if you wanted.

I ask again...how the heck did you ever leave?!? I'd have the worst post-Disney depression in the world.
YES!!! That's how I said it too. (Even though technically I typed it and didn't say it aloud. BUT, that's how I said it in my head. Hahaha.)

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it! It was BRILLIANT!!!! Aaahhh I want another. Yeah, I definitely had a Starring Rolls cupcake (the next day, actually) but I liked the Contempo one WAY more. That's what I've heard about their chocolate peanut butter one! It even LOOKS too rich, ya know? I'll probably try it someday anyway though haahah. But yeah, that was the perfect thing about that cupcake, it balanced itself out! You're very welcome!!!

It was really great! And yeah... I won't lie. We totally did watch in our pajamas. One night, I even watched fresh out of the shower with a towel on my head. It was the best thing ever.

I still don't even know. I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysideup3 View Post
If I had your room and your view I would NEVER LEAVE MY ROOM. Seriously. That view....I would have stayed and watched, too.....

That cupcake looks awesome, and I'm not a huge chocolate and PB together kinda gal (I hope we can still be friends )

I think I could make a vacation of just riding Disney transportation. LOVE IT!
It was definitely the perfect room! I think we kept a good balance of park/room time.

Hahha don't worry, you can have whatever taste you want! I've just been a choc/pb fan my entire life and it was basically the cupcake of my dreams.

I know! I love it all. Even the busses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotAPrincess View Post
Peanut butter M&Ms are my absolute favorite candy EVER!

For my Disney birthday trip, I've decided to share a cupcake with my BF every day (instead of getting a birthday cake), and that peanut butter cupcake is definitely a done deal!

I still can't get over the view from your balcony! Perfect, just perfect!
MINE TOO! Oh my goodness! I'm not even kidding, after I wrote that update yesterday I had to go to the gas station just to get a little bag of them. It was painful.

That sounds like the best idea ever, basically. I can't wait for you to try it!!!

I can't either! It was absolutely Heavenly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimGrinningStitch View Post
Welp, that Peanut Butter cupcake shot to the top of my "to eat" list. It looks amazing! You're giving me more and more reasons to spend more time at the contemporary!

I seriously love the Friendship Boats. I would happily ride them back and forth all day. Also, is it just me or does Hollywood Studios always seem super busy? I feel like every time we go there, there is a huge group of people heading in.

Sometimes those quiet nights around the resort/room are the best times of an entire trip. And I completely agree with you that it's really important to take time to appreciate the resort as well as the parks.
Hahah YES! You must try it! I'm glad! I hope yall do pay it a visit!

ME TOO. I'm so glad you and Dani are on the same page as me on that one. A lot of people think they're too slow or whatever, but they're so nice and relaxing and you can't beat the scenery! I agree, DHS seems crowded a lot of the time. I think because it's so small compared to the other parks, and the major attractions are all basically in the same area. Ya know?

They are! I just think, besides all the park benefits and the closeness, staying on property is special because every resort has something different to offer. You have to take the time to enjoy them or it's a waste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStuff View Post
Wow, fast passes for LMA. That's a new one on me!! Cool!! And the pixie dust continues!! I think if I had your room view it would be one of my favorite things to sit and watch wishes! Totally different experience I bet! In a good way!! :

Not sure if someone has asked you, but you should post your cupcake reviews on the cupcake thread in the dining section!! That thread makes me drool!!

We will be at Chef Mickeys soon, so I will have to get a yummy cupcake after dinner, for the next day!! Looking forward to Day 3!!!
Haha yeah! Me too! Oh, believe me, it was one of my absolute favorite things to do! We may have done it more than once...

OH! I'd never really thought about that! I mean, I definitely posted a little recommendation but not with details and pictures or anything. I am totally subscribed to that thread though! Maybe I will, thanks!!

Oh awesome! That sounds like a brilliant idea! What a perfect breakfast! I think my first day 3 update will come tomorrow! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Isn't it so weird there are deer in Disney World? When we stayed at the WL last year, we saw so many deer in that area...we saw like, a herd of them when we went to Fort Wilderness one night, so cute!

OMG that cupcake looks AMAZING!!! Chocolate and peanut butter are pretty much a marriage made in heaven. Yum. Have you had the chocolate and peanut butter cupcake from Starring Roles? I wonder which one is better!

OMG seeing all of that MK magic from your balcony is priceless...I'm not sure how you will ever be able to stay anywhere other than BLT with a theme park view now!
It is! I have no idea why I think it's so weird, because I know it's Florida. There are animals everywhere. But you never think about it when you're there, you know? Except if you're in AK, of course! Hahah. That's so cool that you saw so many deer at FW! I bet it definitely added to the experience.

It was PHENOMENAL. Ughhhh I can't even. It was the best ever. I haven't! I'm scared I would get sick off of it or something, because it looks SO rich! This one was great because it had a nice balance of light/heavy! I'll probably try that one someday though! I'd at least maybe split it though haha.

Ya know, I'm thinking it'll be tough... but it was a once in a lifetime thing for sure! I'm excited to try out all the resorts and maybe someday I'll be able to go back to BLT with my future family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGPrincess View Post

I think that monorail actually IS taking a nap...from the angle of your pic it looks like that is around where the monorail barn is! Also, you're right - Wishes does basically come up from the middle of the woods. It's funny how it seems so close to the castle when you watch it from Main Street!

OK. THAT CUPCAKE!!!!!

My jaw just hit the floor - especially at the pic of it cut in half!! It TOTALLY looks like heaven on a plate!

I also adore peanut butter chocolate, and I'm so heartbroken I missed that cupcake...we never went to the Contempo Cafe, and they didn't have it there earlier in the spring/summer. I wish I could hop on a plane and get one right now - I could ask my brother (who still works down there) to buy me one and freeze it and send it...I wonder how it would do in the mail??

Did you see the chocolate peanut butter cupcake at the Main Street Bakery? That one was very good, although at least judging from the outside, it doesn't look half as epic at the Contempo Cafe's version!
Okay, yeah! Because I know that's not the normal monorail track, and it was hanging out there for a half hour or so! (It could have been longer, but I just didn't notice!) It was really cool to see that though haha. I know! It's funny. I mean, I knew they weren't directly behind the castle because I've watched the show from Frontierland before. But seeing it from there it was even further away than I thought!

UM YES. Oh man. I bet you would LOOOOVE it. It was THE BEST!!! Oh my goodness, you should at least give it an attempt! You never know! Even if it got messed up it would still taste amazing!

I didn't see that one! (Don't tell anyone but I've never actually had ANYTHING from the Main Street Bakery. ) I need to look that one up and see what it's about! Now I really want you to try the Contempo one so you can compare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Your room really was the essence of Disney magic right there. Well, sans the key card issues, but THAT VIEW!!! I wouldn't be able to get over it either!

It is always strange to me what's 5 feet away in Disney. Have you ever looked at an aerial map, the layout is really interesting. One weird fact: the Haunted Mansion building and the "it's a small world" building are right next to each other!

Your cupcake looks awesome! I haven't tried the cupcakes at Contempo yet, but we just may have to after your review!
Yeah, the key card stuff could have been avoided, but believe it or not, it was actually a good thing!

Yeah! I did know that! It blows my mind! Like, you don't think about that fact when you're on either of those rides, because they couldn't be more different! It's just so funny. Disney does such a good job at disguising stuff like that!

Oh my goodness, I hope you do! They're just delicious! The PBC one was the BEST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
OMG, CUPCAKE GOODNESS!

seriously, they better have that cupcake in two weeks, or they might have a crazy pregnant lady rampage on their hands. There is nothing I love more in this world than Reeses peanut butter cups, and a cupcake that mimics that, needs to get in my belly ASAP!

I love how you saw all sorts of quirky transportation issues from your balcony, napping monorails, off-course ferry boats, the adventure never ends!

I'm usually one to get really antsy when not at the parks, but when basically your hotel room is IN the parks, I can understand not wanting to leave!
YES YES YES!!! Oh man, I bet they will! I hope they do! I hope you LOVE IT!!! If you're a Reese's fan I absolutely think that you will!

I know! It was strange indeed! I came to the conclusion that the area over there is where the 'repairs' happen. I have no idea though... it's just so funny to see!

I usually am to! It's funny how much a different view can change your perspective. Also, I definitely wanted to skip Fantasmic this trip and I knew I'd be back at DHS, so I was very happy with my decision. It was an awesome night!

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #528
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Wow - you are really on a roll with the updates!

How great that you took the boat to the bus. I love the boat transportation, too.

I wonder why that monorail was stopped for so long?

You pictures of the night time castle are lovely and I don't blame you one bit for wanting to stay in your fabulous room. I am sure I would have picked that over going to see Fantasmic as well.

I LOVE the cupcakes at the Contempo cafe. So yummy!
I know! I'm trying to get through this one quicker than the last. I'm not sure why though... no upcoming trip or anything!

Hahah yeah! It was nice. It was our last chance to ride the boat anyway, most likely. So we didn't mind it!

Hahah I don't know! I think it was getting fixed or something, or waiting to go back into circulation!

Thank you! Yeah, it wasn't a tough decision for me at all. I needed a Fantasmic break!

They're the best!!! Ahh, so good. SO good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
So, I'm going to confess something right now. When I tell you, you may never want to read my comments again. I have lost friendships and ruined great relationships over this one fact: I do not, are you reading this, do not like my peanut butter and chocolate to co-mingle. Don't get me wrong. I love peanut butter. I love chocolate. But you put the two together? Eh...

That being said, it means there's more for everyone else?

Phew, I feel so much better after having gotten that off my chest.

Also, I feel like staying in the Contemporary has a tendency to ruin you for other Disney resorts... It just does.
HAHAHA. Don't even worry about it. Everyone has their own taste! For instance, many people like the strawberry banana combo and I for one think it's weird. So, what are ya gonna do?

Yeah, unfortunately I think that's very true! However, since my goal is to stay at all the Disney resorts, I'm definitely excited to stay other places too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasdisneygal View Post
Sounds like a very relaxing evening! Um and that cupcake looks AMAZING!!!!!! Yum!!!! I love the way you guys were just so content and happy!! How awesome to just chill comfortably and watch Wishes!
It was just perfect! And the cupcake... I can't even. It was the best thing EVER. Hahah aww, thank you! Believe me, we were certainly comfortable! Pajamas and all! Who needs Main Street crowds? (Ugh, I'm so spoiled now it's unbearable.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
That cupcake looks amazing!

Sounds like you really took the opportunity to enjoy BLT. That's something that I always intend to do,but I get antsy and off to a park we go. If we ever get the chance to stay deluxe (next trip I hope!) I'm going to do it for sure!

How great that you could hear the noise from the MK! That must have really added to the experience!
Oh my gosh it was incredible! It was just amazing. I recommend it to any chocolate/peanut butter fan out there!

Definitely! Yeah, I normally feel that way as well! But for some reason, this time I was just really content in enjoying that place for what it's worth, because I knew I probably wouldn't have that opportunity in a looooong time. I hope you get to as well!!!

It really did. It was insane! I mean I really felt like I was cheating the system or something... no way that was real life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
What a lovely day! Really! There's so much loveliness in that update that I don't even know what to comment on.

I love Bambi! I love that y'all took it easy & chilled in the room! That cupcake! I mean, seriously?!? That thing looked heavenly!

Any my favorite.....Wishes from your balcony. *sigh*

So, here's the thing about your update & talking about watching Wishes, hearing the music & the crowd reactions all from your balcony: I always thought that I just wanted to stay at Contemporary or BLT. As long as I was in the main building or BLT, I didn't care what my view was. I was completely fine with a Bay Lake view. I think you have now ruined that for me. I simply MUST have a theme park view. I'll need to break this news to Ed & his wallet gently.
It was a great day! Hahha aww.

Bambi was awesome! Hahaha we were way too excited to see him. I mean seriously, we see deer in our yard all the time. It was just so funny seeing him right next to MK!

Yeah... it was Heavenly and then some! It was Heavenly times two!

OH NO! Hahah I'm so sorry to have ruined it for you! (Although I definitely understand... I'm spoiled now, it's awful.) Hahha if you want I can tell him for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post
First of all, I'm so happy to find someone who uses, "WOOT." WOOT!!
We are awesome.

Secondly, YUM. Cupcakes, when done correctly, are nature's perfect food for sure. And peanut butter and chocolate? Be still my heart! Not sure I'd go for the red velvet one--I don't like the taste of red food dye, and YES, it has a taste--but I'd scarf down the peanut butter and chocolate one in about two seconds!

I am still amazed at that view, too. I love that you keep showing pictures of it, because I could look at that all day and never tire of it!
Hahah, did I say WOOT? I don't even know anymore. Oh yes, awesome indeed!

YES. That is exactly right. Haha, my precious brother picked that because of the little Mickey chocolate on top. It was REALLY good though! I get it though, some people just don't enjoy food coloring! Hahah. So yeah, when you go to Chef Mickey's (IN LIKE FIVE DAYS OR SOMETHING, UGH!!) you need to make a pit stop! Seriously, it'll be worth it!!

I'm glad you enjoy the pictures, because I have plenty of them to share! I couldn't get over it and therefore couldn't stop photographing it!

Completed Trip Reports:
Old 09-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #529
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyworldmomma View Post
Just found your TR. I know I'm slow!!! I read your last one too but never posted I'm still a little shy on here. But i just wanted to say Hi, and I hope my kids keep their love for all things Disney until they are much older than you!!!(you young adult Disney lovers give me hope for the future:-) !!)
Hi I just stop to by to read your TR because "disneyworldmomma"(the poster above) is my mom and she told me to come here because she loves your TR and your out look on life I like it to

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #530
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Hi I just stop to by to read your TR because "disneyworldmomma"(the poster above) is my mom and she told me to come here because she loves your TR and your out look on life I like it to
Hi!!! First of all, thank you to your mom for the recommendation! And secondly, thank YOU for taking it! You're so sweet, thank you! I appreciate it so much. I hope you enjoy the trip report!

Completed Trip Reports:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #531
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

Staying at BLT sounds so perfect. The monorail, the kingdom...THE DEER!! Yes, that is so mindblowing to think of woodland creatures SO CLOSE! Especially since I feel like if you do think of creatures near FL, it's going to be gators or snakes. (I have actually seen a snake crossing the road at Pop, it was going AWAY from the resort though!) Awesome you saw the deer!

Chocolate and peanut butter is a crazy-good, amazing, winning combo! I wholeheartedly agree with you there! OH MY GOSH. That cupcake looks divine. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE. I love cupcakes. How have I never heard of that flavor? I'm so glad you got to try it...it sounds so great! OMG OMG OMG. I would gladly hop on the next flight to FL for that!

Bahaha your friends reference! Because meat on a dessert is impossible. But really, "What's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!" I LOVE IT!

Watching Wishes from your balcony sounds like it would basically be the most perfect thing ever. I know where I'll be staying as I'm rushing off to FL to try that cupcake!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

Old 09-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #532
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
Staying at BLT sounds so perfect. The monorail, the kingdom...THE DEER!! Yes, that is so mindblowing to think of woodland creatures SO CLOSE! Especially since I feel like if you do think of creatures near FL, it's going to be gators or snakes. (I have actually seen a snake crossing the road at Pop, it was going AWAY from the resort though!) Awesome you saw the deer!

Chocolate and peanut butter is a crazy-good, amazing, winning combo! I wholeheartedly agree with you there! OH MY GOSH. That cupcake looks divine. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE. I love cupcakes. How have I never heard of that flavor? I'm so glad you got to try it...it sounds so great! OMG OMG OMG. I would gladly hop on the next flight to FL for that!

Bahaha your friends reference! Because meat on a dessert is impossible. But really, "What's not to like? Custard, good. Jam, good. Meat, good!" I LOVE IT!

Watching Wishes from your balcony sounds like it would basically be the most perfect thing ever. I know where I'll be staying as I'm rushing off to FL to try that cupcake!
IT IS! Like, it just is. It's amazingly perfect! OMG WHAT. You saw a snake at POP? That is terrifying... oh my gosh. I mean, I know it's Florida and there WILL be animals. But the fact that it was so close to MK was just so cool to me! I was like YAY, Bambi came home! I even tweeted about it. It was a big deal.

I'm not even kidding, as soon as I remembered that I had indeed tweeted about it, I had to go look for said tweet. This is what it said.

"There's a deer in the woods beside MK and I just saw it from the balcony. Bambi?!?!?!"

IT WAS THE BEST CUPCAKE EVER!!! I mean, EVER. It was perfectly amazing and wonderful and just flat out delicious. I think you've never heard of it because it's relatively new! They rotate their cupcake selection a lot at Contempo and I'm hoping beyond hope that it'll still be there whenever I go to Disney again! I hope you get to try it!!!

HAHAHA yes. I think you're the only one to get the reference!

Hahah exactly. Well thankfully it'll be convenient to where the cupcake is anyway!

Completed Trip Reports:
Old 09-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #533
monica23535
DIS Veteran

Noooo I got the reference too but was distracted by all the peanut butter/chocolate goodness!

"It tastes like feet!"
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #534
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica23535 View Post
Noooo I got the reference too but was distracted by all the peanut butter/chocolate goodness!

"It tastes like feet!"
Hahaha, same here! I had to YouTube it after!

Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
Old 09-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #535
ZehnJahren
DIS Veteran

I'm loving this TR! So far, it's been great! I have so many comments that I don't know where to start - of course, that happened because I just read it all in one big update and have a comment for everything! But to sum it all up, I have to say that I love your room and your family and your trip and the deer and sleeping monorail and can't wait for more!
Old 09-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #536
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica23535 View Post

"It tastes like feet!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
Hahaha, same here! I had to YouTube it after!
YES!!! Okay, yall get cool points. Don't even worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZehnJahren View Post
I'm loving this TR! So far, it's been great! I have so many comments that I don't know where to start - of course, that happened because I just read it all in one big update and have a comment for everything! But to sum it all up, I have to say that I love your room and your family and your trip and the deer and sleeping monorail and can't wait for more!
Hooray! Welcome, so glad you're back! Thank you so much! Hahah I understand, so thank you for your 'love' haha! (That monorail was seriously sleeping! ) And I love... your comment! Anyways, I'm so glad to have you here! I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Completed Trip Reports:
Old 09-12-2012, 04:54 AM   #537
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Catching up...

and now I want a cupcake for breakfast!

I love those high view pictures of Splash Mountain.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #538
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Catching up...

and now I want a cupcake for breakfast!

I love those high view pictures of Splash Mountain.
Oh my goodness, I understand! Hahha. I hope whatever breakfast you had was satisfactory.

I just couldn't get over the fact that I could see my favorite ride from my room. It was amazing!

Completed Trip Reports:
Old 09-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #539
ALFranklin
Mouseketeer

Marissa, I am sure that your mother told you, but I totally know her! I have been so far behind on my DisBoard-ing, but I was so excited to read your latest trip report. I was scrolling through the post about who all was going and saw you mom and nearly freaked! She and I met severeal years ago on a site called Cafe Rocks. My sister was a part of that community and wanted me to join in and those ladies welcomed me with open arms. Your mother is so sweet and has the most contagious smile and you look so much like her! I sent her a message on facebook to tell her that I am so excited to read all about the Disney trip through you. I got to look at her photos on fb and can't believe I didn't connect the dots before now. Anywayz. I'm loving your report so far and I can't wait to read more!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #540
emma212010
DIS Veteran

Ok, I am officially all caught up!

Whew! I think I need a nap now!

But ANYWAYS!

OMG what a wonderful first full day!!

Holy Moley that cupcake looks absolutely wonderful!!!! I'm so hungry right now, so I'm basically drooling on my keyboard! Wow! I wish they had had that option when we were there!!! I would have definitely chose that one!!!!

How cool to watch Wishes on your balcony. That is so magical!!! I'm so glad you had such a perfect room!!!
1997-POFQ (First Visit!), 1998-ASMo, 2001-ASM, 2003-POFQ, 2003-CBR, 2005-offsite, 2006-offsite, 2007-Poly & offsite, 2009-POR, 2010-Dolphin & Poly, 2012- POP & POFQ, 2013 June-Dolphin, 2013 July- AKL, 2014 Jan- AoA, 2014 July- CBR

Visiting Mom for the holidays! January 2014 TR (Current)
Moving Mom to FL and DBF's first Disney trip June 2013 PTR and TR
Mother/Daughter June 2012 PTR and TR
Graduation/Anniversary Trip July 2010 TR

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: