Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #166
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
I saw your tweets about the upgrade (I feel like such a stalker, but I guess that's why they call it "following" on there, LOL). So awesome. Dang, how does everyone on the DIS manage to get upgrades?! I am beyond jealous but I can imagine you were quite excited. The villa looks great-on our last whole family trip we got a 2-BR at SSR and we loved it.

They should totally sell the artwork from the rooms. The character paintings above the bed are adorable. And the Space Mountain ones are cool too!

OK, BLT better be available for me next spring break...
I don't even remember tweeting about it hahaha. I was in such a state of shock that I can't remember what even happened! I don't know about the other people on the DIS, but we were not expecting this at all!!!! It was such a dream come true and I couldn't be more grateful.

I wish they would sell the artwork! I basically want my future house to be decorated like this villa hahah. The views just wouldn't be the same though!

I hope it is. First choice all of a sudden? Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
Seriously that has to be the most gorgeous room on all of WDW property, what an amazing gift you guys received, and i'm so happy it happened to someone like you who totally deserved it

I love how the villa's at BLT look like a really upscale condo you'd find in a big city, yet still have all the special disney touches like the bed spread and artwork...your room is amazing!

The view...oh my goodness!! I seriously hope you took lots of nightime pics from the balcony to share with us as well cause that view is amazing...and must literally be the best view on disney property.

Lol and since you asked, i'm more than willing to share a few details about my trip haha lol i'm so excited it doesn't take much asking to get me to share. We usually book a 10 day or so vacation when we go using the free dining promotion and staying at pop but this year some extra vacation time was available from our workplaces so we decided to go for 14 nights with free dining at pop but then I happened to see a picture of the new royal guest rooms at port orleans and fell completely in love with them and luckily there was an elgibile discount on those rooms for the time period we were going, cause I don't think we would have been able to afford to add it on otherwise. And since I just graduated from university in June and found out the day of that I was graduating with distinction, my boyfriend told me to go ahead and add the extra three nights as a way to celebrate that and yah so all together we will be at WDW for 17 nights with the dining plan for 14 nights of that....sorry to ramble on and on i'm just so excited that's it's coming up so fast.

Can't wait to hear more of your TR and I'm loving that I was able to join in on this one right from the start
It honestly might be! It is to me, at least! Aww! You are so sweet! Thank you so much.

Exactly! That's one of the things I really loved about it. I basically want all of that art!

I tried my hardest to take night time pictures but my camera is mean and doesn't like the darkness! I'll share my awful ones though hahah!

AHHH well first of all, congrats on graduating! Thank you for sharing all that and I don't mind your 'rambling' at all. (I totally don't think of it that way, I promise!) That sounds like an awesome trip!!! Wow, what a dream! I've never stayed at Pop but I think it's so adorable, and the royal rooms look AMAZING!!! Ahhh! So awesome! Are you gonna do a TR?!?!

ME TOO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotAPrincess View Post
OK, so after I read your post, I used Google to find out what unit of measure is bigger than a gallon because you, my friend, were bathed in HOGSHEADS (a hogshead is 63 gallons) of pixie dust!!!!!! Your Disney home is amazing, magical, and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I love it when wonderful things happen to wonderful people!!!

With this as the beginning, I can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are too funny! Can you imagine the TR title?! Oh just a few HOGSHEADS of Pixie Dust!!! People would be wary of that, I imagine... hahahah! But you're right, we got a lot more than gallons! (That's just the first thing that came out of my mouth. HAHA.)

Ahhhh yay! I can't wait to share the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchsGurl View Post
I've been a long time lurker of your other TR (fantastic job, btw~) and now I'm going to post here!

I am loving the suspense you've put in the last couple of chapters, and I am SO happy you got such a fabulous upgrade! I, too, have been in your shoes, and my goodness doesn't it make your trip all the more magical? I remember staying at the Poly, and we were booked for just a basic room, and then we got upgraded. BUT, I didn't see it until I got there after work, and my family didn't tell me, as they wanted me to be surprised. The look on my face after seeing the castle outside the window was astounding. (Mind you, it's obvioulsy much further than BLT, but we could still see the fireworks!)

I'm really loving the TR so far; I can't wait to see what else will happen~
YAY! I love hearing from lurkers! Thank you SO much!

Thank you! I think you may be the only one who enjoyed that! HAHAHA.

That's awesome! Awww, that would have been an awesome surprise! Listen, a view of the castle is a view of the castle, no matter the distance! It's a magical thing.

Thank you so much for posting, I'm so glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self_resqing_princz View Post
That is a VERY magical surprise!
Disney must LOVE your family! That's just awesome! The pictures are great... I wish I could be there too!
And that view! Oh My Gosh That View! I would have died and gone to heaven had that been me! I think that's the best view of any room in ANY resort!
Kinda sounds like that that GALLON of pixie dust was used up on just the room though, huh???
Can't wait to read more!
They must! I LOVE THEM BACK!

I think I did! There's pretty good internet service up here. HAHA.

I think you're right! Gallon is just the first thing that came out of my mouth, silly me. But there is still more pixie dust to come, if you can believe it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanIsMine View Post
Oh my goodness! What an amazing upgrade! That view is to die for! Definitely, not the kind of 'to die for' that Scar told Simba about. HAHA!
I would be freaking out, too. That is definitely something to freak out over!!
UGH SCAR. That guy. Hahaha but you're right! I'm still in complete shock over it, I won't lie.

It is!!!! I totally did. I think I even have a few seconds worth of proof on video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee View Post
Another great update! I can't wait for the next one!. Bay Lake looks like somewhere I'd love to stay, I'm just not sure my grand son, who's 5, would like it. So far he's stayed at All Stars, Pop and French Quarter. Pop is his fav he didn't care for French Quarter very much, which surprised me a bit. He's more into the gigantic Disney theming at the values.

Terri
Thank you! Aww, I guess those are popular with little kids. I love them too! Maybe once he's a little older, you can make BLT happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimaroo View Post
This upgrade is BEYOND out of control AMAZING! OMG. I mean, like I said, it's not normal to get upgraded to having an entire extra bedroom for a villa... and on top of that.. YOUR VIEW! This is even BETTER than I thought when you mentioned it on twitter! HOLY. CRAP. That is unreal. Ummmm my opinion has changed just a tidbit now of BLT, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT VIEW!!

Ohhh my goodness, this trip is going to be the best. I mean, with that view, you really cannot go wrong. That is probably by far and away the best upgrade I have EVER heard of on the DIS!!
RIGHT? I can't get over it. Hahah I was probably trying to downplay it a little bit so the real surprises could come in the TR! I'm glad your opinion has changed, that makes me so happy! I really think that you and Matt would LOVE it.

IT WAS! I think so too! And it happened to ME! AHHHHH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeW View Post
What a FUN trip report!! I hope I'm not too late to join in. I love hearing pixie dust stories and yours is FABULOUS!! Can't wait to hear more about your wonderful WDW stay!!

Diane
Thank you so much! No no no, not too late at all! I only started a week ago!

Aww yay! I'm so glad you're here, thank you for joining in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma212010 View Post
I am speechless... JUST KIDDING!!!

OMG MARISSA!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That has to be the most amazing room I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

Those BEDS!!!!

That TUB!!!!!

That TABLE!!!

That VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I am just in awe of how much you can see! That is so amazing! I could just sit there on the balcony and stare ALL DAY LONG!
Hahahah, never!

IT'S THE MOST AMAZING ROOM I'VE EVER BEEN IN!!! I loved every little thing about it!

I pretty much did that every morning and night! It was the best ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak616 View Post
OH MA LAWD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! That is so amazing that you got that upgrade!!! Go Bay Lake CM's!!! AHHH. That view. The artwork. The booth. The beds. I CAN'T.

I must stay at this resort. I MUST.
ISN'T IT?!?! We never expected that in a million years! Seriously, all the BLT CMs we encountered were wonderful!

Everything about it was completely amazing! AHHH I hope you get to someday! I won't lie, it's gonna be really hard for me to want to stay anywhere else... ever... hahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Oh Marissa what a gorgeous room!!! I am beyond happy for your family; I read that whole update with a huge grin on my face.

I've often thought that the CR rooms looked kind of boring, kind of un-Disneyish. (and I love modern furnishings) However, your room is stunning! I think that I love all of the art, and that table is so cool.

What an amazing view!!!!! I just picture sitting out there in the morning watching the world go by.

Again, so very happy for you! I can't believe that's only the beginning of the pixie dust!
Awww you're so sweet. Thank you!!

I've never seen much of the rooms at the CR, but I loved the rest of the resort! As far as BLT rooms go... AMAZING. Everything was clean, comfortable, and just perfect! I want all the artwork! Hahaha.

I did that in the morning, night, random afternoon breaks... it was incredible! I'm pretty obsessed with the monorail and I actually could SEE IT. FROM my room. Still can't get over it.

Thank you! I know, right? There is still more to come though!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:58 PM   #167
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO STAY AT BLT SO BAD! What amazing views you have! That Alice in Wonderland art is amazing! I want it!

This room: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/...T/IMG_3244.jpg Is the coolest freaking thing I have ever seen. OMG.

Congrats on the AMAZING upgrade. You had major pixie dust this trip, girl. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to leave that room at the end of it!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #168
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalDreamer View Post
!What a load of pixie dust (meep :D)! That's so awesome! You guys had literally the perfect view of the castle (and fireworks!)!

I'm so excited for you!
RIGHT? Hahah I really love it when people say MEEP. It reminds me of Beaker. Hah!

It could not have been more perfect! Thank you so much! You're too sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairnyn View Post
Okay, you have redeemed yourself with the multitude of updates. I can't believe how lucky you were to receive such an amazing upgrade!!! What are the odds that I can get THAT room as an upgrade from All Star Music in October?

Seriously though, totally jealous. That room looks beautiful. I hope you enjoyed it!!!
THANK GOD. I was getting worried! I can't believe it either! Hahah aw, I bet you'll love Music! I mean really, I have been spoiled by BLT but I still love the All Stars, and Music is my favorite one!

Saying that I enjoyed it would be an understatement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica23535 View Post
Omg! What a fabulous room!

I would love to have that view from my bedroom at home lol
Right?!?!

OH MY GOSH. So would I! Six days just wasn't enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havingadisneyday View Post
Well butter my behind and call me a biscuit! What a fabulous dousing of pixie dust, kids!!! Let this mantra be a lesson to everyone at Disney -- "waiting is good... waiting is good... waiting is good." So happy for you, and oh, yeah, by the way, I'm in for the long haul on your trip report -- love it!
HAHAHA! It's so true! You're so right! Aww, thank you so much! HOORAY, thanks for joining in! I'm glad to have you! You're hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is seriously an amazing villa!!!! How wonderful that you were starting off the trip with such a deluge of pixie dust!!!! Your view was absolutely gorgeous!!!
I know! It was more than we could have ever asked for! AHHH it was Heaven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
OMG!!!! What an amazing upgrade!!! I'm dying.

That has to be one of the most beautiful villas I've ever seen. I love all of the artwork soooo much, I love how it's Disney, but it's modern...that picture of the monorail track is so perfect, I want that for my bedroom!

And the view!!! Again, I'm dying, could it BE more perfect? I cannot even imagine what it must be like to come back to your room at night and see THE CASTLE from your room. Or in the morning...*sigh*. If BLT was available for my November trip, I'd book it right now, but I'm pretty sure it's full.
I KNOW!!!

It is! I totally agree, I want that one too! It was my favorite!

NO!!! It couldn't have been! Basically it was the best thing ever. (Ever ever ever ever.) WELL HEY, you're staying there soon!!! Speaking of November, have you shared where you're staying? Did I miss that somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor Princesses View Post
Oh my goodness! You guys are so lucky. That is a beautiful room (or rooms i guess). I'm so happy you got to experience that, it mst have been so amazing.
SO lucky. It was amazing! Aww thank you! It was the best thing ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbprincess View Post
<-- Okay, so this avatar says "scared", but I think the appearance is pretty accurate. O.M.G!!! That room is amazing! I'm sure the 1 bedroom would have been great too but what an awesome surprise!!!

And your view??? I love the fact that there are TWO balconies. And you can see the castle!

I guess we can cut you some slack for the cliff hanger on the last post now You have made up for it!
Oh, totally! Any room would have been amazing! We would have been happy campers either way, but this was such a surprise of a lifetime!

Oh yes, and they're both big! The balconies were perfect. I just had to stand far away from the railings because I have a slight fear of heights hahah. We could basically see all of Magic Kingdom! I will never forget it!

OH yay! I'm so glad hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
What an amazing room !!! I hope you got to watch wishes almost every night from your balcony, which is what I would have done. What a spectacular upgrade !! So exciting !!!
One night I watched it from inside MK, one night I watched IllumiNations, but all of the other nights you best believe I was right there! HOORAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
Wow!

Just wow!!!!

I'll be totally honest, I've never had any desire to stay at CR or Bay Lake, but you have made me change my mind!

That view!!!

I cannot even imagine how amazing it must have been to relax in your resort after a day in the park or after waking up, going out on your balcony and seeing THAT!

How'd you ever manage to check-out and return home?
OH YAY! I'm so glad you're opinion has changed! I hope I can change a lot of people's opinions of the Contemporary because it was honestly so incredible!

It was SO amazing. It was basically Heavenly! I never got over it. I pretty much just sat there at night and stared and just listened to the sounds of the MK. SO PERFECT.

Believe me... it was TORTURE having to leave. It still makes me sad haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyhockeymad View Post
Oh.my.goodness. That is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I am in complete awe! I was almost jumping up and down on my bed as I was reading that with how amazing it all was, and how excited you were! I love that you got upgraded to that, love love love pixie dust! To wake up to that view every day must have been amazing. Jealously doesn't even cut it! so cool!
Aww you are too cute! I was jumping up and down myself when I saw it! Hahah! Aww, well maybe someday you'll get to stay there too! I really hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateprincess1976 View Post
Unbelievably, magically, truck load of pixie dust, incredibly AWESOME!!! That must have been the most magically sight to wake up to every morning.
YEP! Hahah, you basically just summed it up! It was the best feeling ever! The first thing I did every morning was look out the window... MK was still empty and it was so so awesome!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #169
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO STAY AT BLT SO BAD! What amazing views you have! That Alice in Wonderland art is amazing! I want it!

This room: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/...T/IMG_3244.jpg Is the coolest freaking thing I have ever seen. OMG.

Congrats on the AMAZING upgrade. You had major pixie dust this trip, girl. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to leave that room at the end of it!
I really want you to stay there too! You would adore it. Omg I know, I wanted all the art!

YES. I can't even explain it. That room right there was basically an entire regular hotel room! The beds were SO comfortable, the views were SO magical, and I have never stayed in a more perfect room EVER. AHHH I still can't get over it!

Thank you! We really did, and believe it or not, there is still more to come!

Oh Lord... it was difficult, let me just say. It still makes me sad!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #170
kansasdisneygal
Mouseketeer

That villa is gorgeous! OMG...another resort to add to the must do list. Love all the art work! I want it ALL!!!

THAT VIEW IS INCREDIBLE. YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE.

I literally started tearing up looking at your view. I'm lame, I know. Like really??? How can Disney be so amazing!!

I bet watching fireworks from your room was unbelievable!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #171
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

Wow, just wow! A better upgrade couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I'm so excited you got upgraded to such a dream room, and it was such a treat taking a virtual tour with you!

I agree, I think nothing is better than the Contemporary/BLT. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the modern themeing and decor. Your report is making me so excited for my trip (and making me really wish we had rented points instead of staying at Comtemporary 'regular').
Old 08-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #172
weswife
DIS Veteran

wow!!!! The view!!!!!!

I would have loved the upgrade!!!!! congrats!!!!

Tell us more more more, please!!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #173
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

OH. MY. GAWD. (read in Janice's voice) Could that room BE anymore perfect? (Read in Chandler's voice) I am dying right now. HOW AMAZING.

It must've been SO NICE to have all that space. I'm like tearing up right now. That decor is so spectacular. I'm obsessed. HOW DID YOU EVER LEAVE THAT ROOM?!?! OMG it's just so magnificent.
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR
I Kept My Eyes Open the Whole Time! - Nov 2014 TR

Old 08-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #174
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness! I'm away from the DIS for 2 days & I miss so much!

That is a lot of pixie dust! I mean, just being upgraded to the 2 bedroom would've been great. But, that view?!? INCREDIBLE!!! I can't even imagine how heavenly it was to have that view during your trip. So happy for you & your family!

Love the pictures of the room, too. I love the decor of Contemporary & BLT. I really need to stay there!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #175
teedee
DIS Veteran

You definitely got the best upgrade EVER!!! After seeing your view I've decided I need to plan an adults only trip and stay at Bay Lake. The villa and the view are just amazing!

Terri
Old 08-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #176
Wanna be Ariel
DIS Veteran

I think with that view I would have stayed in my room for the whole trip So glad for you and your family.

Many Trips Before DS
Sept- Poly CL (DS 1st Trip & DH B-Day)
May- AK Jumbo/SSR (DS B-Day & 1st FG and SWW)
Nov/Dec-AOA,BLT,WL (DS 1st MVMCP)
Old 08-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #177
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasdisneygal View Post
That villa is gorgeous! OMG...another resort to add to the must do list. Love all the art work! I want it ALL!!!

THAT VIEW IS INCREDIBLE. YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE.

I literally started tearing up looking at your view. I'm lame, I know. Like really??? How can Disney be so amazing!!

I bet watching fireworks from your room was unbelievable!
I do too! There was a lot more in the lobby that I wanted as well. It was all wonderful.

I AM. I AM!!!! Hahah no... if I were the luckiest person alive, I would live there. It's completely doable, surely? I wonder if they'll let me move in...

You're not lame... I totally get it! Disney just understands everything... they're perfect.

IT WAS. AHHHH I miss it so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
Wow, just wow! A better upgrade couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I'm so excited you got upgraded to such a dream room, and it was such a treat taking a virtual tour with you!

I agree, I think nothing is better than the Contemporary/BLT. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the modern themeing and decor. Your report is making me so excited for my trip (and making me really wish we had rented points instead of staying at Comtemporary 'regular').
You are so sweet, thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour! Sorry about some of those grainy pics though!

Definitely! Oh my goodness. OH I'm so excited for your trip as well! I'll be so excited to see pics of the Contemporary rooms, I rarely see those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weswife View Post
wow!!!! The view!!!!!!

I would have loved the upgrade!!!!! congrats!!!!

Tell us more more more, please!!!!!
The view was UNREAL. I have more pictures of it coming!

I will, in a day or two! I don't want to rush this thing too quickly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
OH. MY. GAWD. (read in Janice's voice) Could that room BE anymore perfect? (Read in Chandler's voice) I am dying right now. HOW AMAZING.

It must've been SO NICE to have all that space. I'm like tearing up right now. That decor is so spectacular. I'm obsessed. HOW DID YOU EVER LEAVE THAT ROOM?!?! OMG it's just so magnificent.
HAHAHA you crack me up!!! Thank you for bringing Friends into my night!

Oh it was SO nice. You are right about that! Oh my goodness, I don't even know how I did it. I think I was in denial, telling myself I would be coming back later even though I knew it wasn't true. BUT we don't have to talk about that yet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
Oh my goodness! I'm away from the DIS for 2 days & I miss so much!

That is a lot of pixie dust! I mean, just being upgraded to the 2 bedroom would've been great. But, that view?!? INCREDIBLE!!! I can't even imagine how heavenly it was to have that view during your trip. So happy for you & your family!

Love the pictures of the room, too. I love the decor of Contemporary & BLT. I really need to stay there!
It was the most pixie dust ever! More than I could have ever asked for! It was completely Heavenly, you're so right! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks! Isn't it awesome??? I know I've said this a million times now, but I really hope you'll get to someday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee View Post
You definitely got the best upgrade EVER!!! After seeing your view I've decided I need to plan an adults only trip and stay at Bay Lake. The villa and the view are just amazing!

Terri
We really did!!! I still don't understand how it happened. Oh, that sounds great! Let me know if you do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post
I think with that view I would have stayed in my room for the whole trip So glad for you and your family.
I definitely took every opportunity to enjoy that room! Thank you so much!!
Old 08-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #178
catchmeifyoucan
Earning My Ears

Um, amazing! I can not believe you got upgraded to that amazing room! I imagine your family must have been quite worried that their daughter would not wake up from her Disney pixie dust-induced coma, and that she would miss the whole trip that was ahead of her! Can't wait to hear all about this trip! I loved your last TR, it was one of the first TRs that I read so it holds a special place in my heart
Old 08-13-2012, 05:37 AM   #179
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post

OkayÖ how do I sum up my feelings on this room?

We still donít know how we got so lucky to receive such an incredible gift from Disney. We donít know why they picked us. Weíll probably never know.

All we know is that we will be forever grateful to the wonderful cast members at Bay Lake Tower for giving us such an amazing room with such an incredible view.

Itís the best gift Iíve ever received and I couldnít have asked for anything more!

I love that you are so appreciative of such a gift. Everyone can't have this room and this view, of course, and I am glad they gave it to someone who was truly grateful for it.

Now, hopefully it didn't spoil you for all the other 'common' rooms they will try to give you in the future.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #180
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

What an absolutely gorgeous room.... AND VIEW! That view is spectacular! They definitely hooked yall up and it seems like they did it for the perfect family!

I'm in love with those pictures above the beds. Those are way too cute and I want them for Mallory's room!

BLT just seems to be getting better and better!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: