Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #241
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB&KS View Post
When I print mine from the email I get the whole document including price and breakdown but I am not sure what you are referring to when you say bar code because I don't show a bar code on my reservation?? I did here someone say because there is a coupon attached to it you can not modify the reservation but that doesn't make sense to me
I tried to print mine just as soon as I finished making it, while I was still on the Alamo site. What looks like a scanable bar code shows up and also shows up on the copy I print, but that same bar code does not show up on the email they sent me.

When I go to My Account on the Alamo site, my confirmation numbers show up, but when I click on one of them, just to look at it, it immediately goes to the page that says you can't modify this reservation and gives a number to call. I don't want to modify it, I just want to look at it.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:19 PM   #242
karensi
Taking grandchildren to WDW will be a magical experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trtl6941 View Post
What dates are you going? I just tried these codes for a 12 day minivan and its over $1.000! Yikes!
Hi, We're picking up the minivan at FLL on April 13th and returning it at MCO on April 26th. Hope you have better luck, keep trying, $1000 is insane!!

Also can anyone here please tell me what, if any, coupon I will need with the coupon code I used..NWEBCPN027. I can't find it on MouseSavers so I guess I got it from this board but don't know what coupon I may need.

Thanks so much,

Karen
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #243
DB&KS
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karensi View Post
Hi, We're picking up the minivan at FLL on April 13th and returning it at MCO on April 26th. Hope you have better luck, keep trying, $1000 is insane!!

Also can anyone here please tell me what, if any, coupon I will need with the coupon code I used..NWEBCPN027. I can't find it on MouseSavers so I guess I got it from this board but don't know what coupon I may need.

Thanks so much,

Karen
I searched that coupon on line and it looks like it is a discount for being inconvenienced by their website being down. Maybe just a standard code they give out for a discount. I am not to sure but that is what it looks like.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #244
karensi
Taking grandchildren to WDW will be a magical experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB&KS View Post
I searched that coupon on line and it looks like it is a discount for being inconvenienced by their website being down. Maybe just a standard code they give out for a discount. I am not to sure but that is what it looks like.
Than you once again DB&KS. I was alittle worried that I didn't have an actual coupon but I do feel better now. Thanks for your help.

Karen
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #245
the4fishes
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4fishes View Post
I got the price down to $304.58 for a full size using coupon AF4469SDU for one free day - got this off car rental savers.
Now down to $222
Ended up using $40 off BJ's coupon instead of the one free day.

Last edited by the4fishes; 03-07-2013 at 10:13 PM.
the4fishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:41 AM   #246
trtl6941
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karensi

Thanks so much,

Karen
Ahh, ok, thanks! I bet you picking it up at FLL is what is making it different for some reason! Yeah, I'm not paying $1000, no thanks! I have a reservation at budget currently for $538 so not terrible, but lower would be better!

trtl6941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #247
mouse47
Earning My Ears

I have a res with Alamo via Costco Travel for a van for $325 inc tax/etc for 4/24 10 am to 4/30 5 pm. Is there a better deal? How do you add a coupon code to a Costco res?
mouse47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #248
Maliki2
DIS Veteran

Flying into Tampa....

Sitting at $138.00 for April 20-26th on a full size. Right now the same price through same company is 445.00!!! ***!
'12 Jambo - Sons first birthday trip!, '13 Kidani,
'14 Jambo

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #249
Our2Girls&Disney
DIS Veteran

Not sure why but Alamo rates have sky rocketed this week for my dates. I am glad I locked in last week.
2006 - Coronado Springs Resort
2008 - Wilderness Lodge
2007, Present - Offsite Deer Creek RV Resort
Our2Girls&Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #250
Kassidysdad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our2Girls&Disney View Post
Not sure why but Alamo rates have sky rocketed this week for my dates. I am glad I locked in last week.
Right there with ya - They have basically tripled Must be all those "extra" reservations people have with the new and improved website skewing the numbers.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #251
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

I am right there with both of you in being happy that I booked back a few weeks ago. My cost for a full size stands at $143. with Alamo.
It might have something to do with Easter traffic, and perhaps, after Easter, the prices will go down.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #252
ascardino
Mouseketeer

I am happy everyone got great rates!!

I unfortunately have procrastinated booking being overwhelmed by a few issues I have going on and now the rates are crazy ! I need a minivan for 4/3-4/8 out of PBI.

I tried Costco's website because I am a member, tried the Dollar with the code, as well as a couple of others. I cannot figure out how to add a Costco code to the car rental site's offer directly to try to get it down.

I have read all the posts here....can I ask what KLM stands for??

Anyone have any ideas?? I hate taking a chance using codes for things that I do not belong to like Southwest....Help!!

Please

GF-11/01 (Honeymoon), 3/03, 10/02....BLT - 6/12
CR - 8/99, 4/06............OKW - 6/09......AKV - 5/13
Poly - 6/02......................S&D - 8/05, 2/10, 6/10, 1/11
BCV - 6/02, 4/07......................POR - 12/04
BWV- 12/08, 4/09, 5/13, 12/13...HBC - 6/10, 3/11, 6/12
SSR (1st trip Home) & BCV - 4/05, 12/06, 1/10
Many others before our family!
ascardino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #253
Kassidysdad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascardino
I am happy everyone got great rates!!

I unfortunately have procrastinated booking being overwhelmed by a few issues I have going on and now the rates are crazy ! I need a minivan for 4/3-4/8 out of PBI.

I tried Costco's website because I am a member, tried the Dollar with the code, as well as a couple of others. I cannot figure out how to add a Costco code to the car rental site's offer directly to try to get it down.

I have read all the posts here....can I ask what KLM stands for??

Anyone have any ideas?? I hate taking a chance using codes for things that I do not belong to like Southwest....Help!!

Please
Hi KLM is an airline . Dont worry about using any airline codes at all. The only codes thay may cause issues are military, travel agent , company corp codes, like verizon, IBM etc or discount club if you dont have a membership like costc, etc. The KLM code is great. I have had many friends use it with no isues, cuz, its legit. Check out klm's website...flying blue to sign up for free.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #254
Princess SarahK
DIS Veteran

We will be visiting 4/5-4/8 and I was just starting to look into rental cars. I started freaking out cause the prices were outrageous!! Just got onto Priceline and booked a car for $13/day!! Compared to what the rates were looking like, I am stoked!! Just thought I'd post and let everyone know in case they were looking for a deal too!

Princess SarahK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #255
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

We would like to pick up our vehicle on Disney property, Anyone have any codes for a car pick up there? Many of the codes mentioned recently are for a vehicle that has to be picked up at MCO. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014
Hunclemarco is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: