Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #226
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Hi Amy - keep watching - the minivan i cancelled last week was $264, taxes incl, through Budget. They will come down!!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #227
bigfish32
Mouseketeer

Plus I am almost positive the price with the mup... Code does NOT show the discount. You have to make sure they take off the $40? When you return the car. So the price may be even less. Someone ease correct me if I'm wrong.....
bigfish32 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #228
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

Funny you should say that because tonight, for the first time, their page mentioned that the discount was already included. Has anyone else seen that?
Old 03-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #229
bigfish32
Mouseketeer

Rebooked just now. New price shows the 40 off coupon which is great! Minivan for 8 days for 312 total! Yay!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #230
bigfish32
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthemouse
Funny you should say that because tonight, for the first time, their page mentioned that the discount was already included. Has anyone else seen that?
I know! I feel much better and the price dropped a bit too. I was at 359 without coupon and now am at 312 with coupon. I don't know if I will be able to get it any cheaper for a minivan for 8 days. I'll take it!
Old 03-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #231
karensi
Taking grandchildren to WDW will be a magical experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our2Girls&Disney View Post
My Alamo also went down!

I used SW 7016105 and $30 coupon AD2338FDF.
4/20-4/27 $145 full size.
MCO
Thanks so much for this info
My rental just went from 468.47 with National to 425.42 with Alamo using these codes.
My question before I cancel National is will I need to show any physical coupon?
Also, I printed out my confirmation and the rental price does not show on the confirmation...its on the page Im looking at but when I print it the dollar amt of the rental does not show up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks again for the info,

Karen
Old 03-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #232
DB&KS
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karensi View Post
Thanks so much for this info
My rental just went from 468.47 with National to 425.42 with Alamo using these codes.
My question before I cancel National is will I need to show any physical coupon?
Also, I printed out my confirmation and the rental price does not show on the confirmation...its on the page Im looking at but when I print it the dollar amt of the rental does not show up. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks again for the info,

Karen
I believe the $30 Coupon you have to pay with a visa and the other corp code is if you are a southwest rapid rewards member.
You should have received an email with the price showing on the confirmation page.

Last edited by DB&KS; 03-06-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: added info
DB&KS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #233
Hunclemarco
DIS Veteran

Has it been determined if a visa debit can be used for the discount? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

January 1979 Offsite; January 1992 POR; March 1999Honeymoon ; May 2002 CBR; May 2008 Offsite; November 2008 CBR March 2009 DVC SSR, BCV; August 2009 DVC AKV,BCV; December 2009 DVC SSR; February 2010 DVC BCV; November 2010 DVC BWV; May 2011 POP; March 2012 DCL Dream and POP; May 2012 POP; April 2013 DVC BCV; November 2013 CSR; Yacht Club, DCL Dream and BWV May 2014
Hunclemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #234
jlcd
DIS Veteran

Rebooked with Alamo. 8 day minivan $291!
jlcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #235
karensi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB&KS View Post
I believe the $30 Coupon you have to pay with a visa and the other corp code is if you are a southwest rapid rewards member.
You should have received an email with the price showing on the confirmation page.
Thanks so much DB&KS.

Karen
Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #236
karensi

Quote:
OK, so just rechecked with National and their rate also went down from what I originally had for a 13 day minivan. $468 to $437. I am going to use National as I dont want to use a Visa card as I would be required to do with Budget.

So with National I used Contract ID 5007125 and coupon code NWEBCPN027, so now I need to know what, if any, actual coupon do I possibly need to show for that coupn code?National site says "you have used a coupon that may need to be shown"...Grrr...

Thanks,

Karen
Old 03-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #237
trtl6941
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karensi

OK, so just rechecked with National and their rate also went down from what I originally had for a 13 day minivan. $468 to $437. I am going to use National as I dont want to use a Visa card as I would be required to do with Budget.

So with National I used Contract ID 5007125 and coupon code NWEBCPN027, so now I need to know what, if any, actual coupon do I possibly need to show for that coupn code?National site says "you have used a coupon that may need to be shown"...Grrr...

Thanks,

Karen
What dates are you going? I just tried these codes for a 12 day minivan and its over $1.000! Yikes!

trtl6941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #238
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by karensi View Post
Quote:
I've noticed this week that I can't get the full confirmation to print out either. If you try to print as soon as you book, the price and dollar amounts for the different fees won't print. If you wait and try to print from your email, the bar code, confirmation number, and parts of your dates and type of car rented doesn't show up. I can't get the full confrmation to print either way.

Also if I try to go back and pull up the reservation on the Alamo site, it won't let me. It says something about not being able to modify this reservation online and gives a number to call. I don't want to modify it, I just want to see it.

Last edited by aubriee; 03-07-2013 at 02:21 AM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:00 AM   #239
SilverMickey
DIS Veteran

So I guess Alamo really does have a few problems with the website. It won't let me make a reservation to begin at 5:30 pm at the Tampa airport... it tells me to choose a new time... The location isn't open at this time. (Last I checked it is open 24hrs a day.

Off to clear cookies and have another go at it!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #240
DB&KS
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
I've noticed this week that I can't get the full confirmation to print out either. If you try to print as soon as you book, the price and dollar amounts for the different fees won't print. If you wait and try to print from your email, the bar code, confirmation number, and parts of your dates and type of car rented doesn't show up. I can't get the full confrmation to print either way.

Also if I try to go back and pull up the reservation on the Alamo site, it won't let me. It says something about not being able to modify this reservation online and gives a number to call. I don't want to modify it, I just want to see it.
When I print mine from the email I get the whole document including price and breakdown but I am not sure what you are referring to when you say bar code because I don't show a bar code on my reservation?? I have booked about 6 times with Alamo because the price keeps dropping and I wanted to cancel all the previous reservations but I get the same message as you referred to. I did here someone say because there is a coupon attached to it you can not modify the reservation but that doesn't make sense to me but I have never tried to just pull it up to look at it. I am considering calling Alamo to cancel previous ones but I am afraid they will cancel the one I want to keep also. After rereading my message I feel like I didn't offer any help, sorry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: