Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 05:48 AM   #1021
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHKristy76 View Post
I'm going to try! My husband is already threatening to take my iPhone away so I have to be careful. . He and my DD9 are in line for the Great Goofini so I'm stealing some time now!
Quote:
Okay! My first installment of the live report is posted. I called it NH Trio something or other... Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpoohandcompany View Post
I cant find it Can you post a link? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

I love this!!! A DOUBLE (well, triple) SECRET PROBATION LIVE TRIP REPORT!!!

Good luck!

Here it is: NH Trio: Live!

Last edited by natebenma; 08-24-2012 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #1022
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Coffee Makers

Here is what I believe are in the rooms currently. Anyone who has been there more recently, please correct this info if it is wrong:

All regular (non-club level) rooms: Cuisinart Pods

All standard club level rooms, all views (standard meaning non-suite), including Deluxe Club Level Rooms: Cuisinart Pods

Suites (1 BR, 2 BR, VP, Presidential Suites): Keurig K-cup

Beach Club Villas- Mr. Coffee-type makers (4 cup for studio, 10 cup for 1BR, 2BR)

I think this applies to both BC and YC- again, let me know if I am wrong!

Pictures of the POD are in the FAQ section, (Post 12) of the first page of this thread.

This is REALLY important stuff, seriously, so I want to get it right!!!

Last edited by natebenma; 08-28-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Corrected info for Deluxe Rooms
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #1023
NHKristy76
Senior Mousketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma
Here is what I believe are in the rooms currently. Anyone who has been there more recently, please correct this info if it is wrong:

All standard club level rooms, all views (standard meaning non-suite): Cuisinart Pods

DELUXE Club Level Rooms: Keurig

Beach Club Villas- Mr. Coffee-type makers (4 cup for studio, 10 cup for 1BR, 2BR)

Pictures of the POD are in the FAQ section, (Post 12) of the first page of this thread.

We are currently in a BC CL room with a standard view and have a Cuisinart coffee machine.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:32 AM   #1024
NHKristy76
Senior Mousketeer

Quote:

I love this!!! A DOUBLE (well, triple) SECRET LIVE TRIP REPORT!!!

Good luck!

Here it is: NH Trio: Live!

Thanks for posting the link! I have no idea how to do it on my iPhone!
Old 08-24-2012, 06:34 AM   #1025
Nancyg56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We are currently in a BC CL room with a standard view and have a Cuisinart coffee machine.
And this one takes pods?

Years ago we stayed at the Poly and my DS and DDIL were driving in. My DD ordered K-cups and shipped them to him and he brought his kuerig. Those three were coffee crazy and hated Disney coffee. Me? I can drink anything if I am in Disney!

If you would not mind, can you post a few pics of the view? We booked Standard view as well.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #1026
Steph H
That Loud Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post

You aren't kidding! {says she who is sitting here nursing her morning coffee like it's a life line...}

I just had to post this cheerful thought on a Friday morning...

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!

The rest of my December buddies are soon to follow.

Happy Friday all!

GF Sugarloaf 10/05
YC CL 12/12

Trip Report: Yacht Club December 2012, How I Survived Disneyworld on Weight Watchers
Old 08-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #1027
MaxTheHorse
Earning My Ears

So on another board (Lines app from touringplans.com) there was a YC noodle trade in the works. I mentioned there's a Disboards set too to avoid confusiob, but maybe I accidentally caused sone! They went to bell services and sounds like they got the Disboards "grace and Henry" set instead of the Lines set. Oops! (they asked if someone left pool toys, not realizing there are now maybe two sets, and bell desk maybe gave the wrong ones).

Sounds like they're returning under name "noodle family" when done. Just FYI for tracking purposes.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #1028
Scott MC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTheHorse
So on another board (Lines app from touringplans.com) there was a YC noodle trade in the works. I mentioned there's a Disboards set too to avoid confusiob, but maybe I accidentally caused sone! They went to bell services and sounds like they got the Disboards "grace and Henry" set instead of the Lines set. Oops! (they asked if someone left pool toys, not realizing there are now maybe two sets, and bell desk maybe gave the wrong ones).

Sounds like they're returning under name "noodle family" when done. Just FYI for tracking purposes.
NOOOOOO! Grace & Henry are for my Dis friends!
The real Grace and Henry won't be pleased to hear this.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #1029
MickeyT
DIS Veteran

Quote:

All standard club level rooms, all views (standard meaning non-suite): Cuisinart Pods

DELUXE Club Level Rooms: Keurig

Hey Dee,
Our deluxe CL had the Cuisinart in June. Thinking it might only be the suites with Keurig. I saw the one in Scott's video. HTH. MLB!

Old 08-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #1030
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katesdad View Post
So, bees have taken over SAB, you can't get into B&C and you can't get a No Way Jose to go. Crast members at the pool and elsewhere at the resort are incosiderate and rude. The Marketplace isn't a qualified QS location, and now HH is closing and there is only one person walking around the pool taking drink orders. The facilities are dirty and run down and there is construction all over the place. Beds are uncomfortable, the CL is small and always crowded. The bus transportation is simply terrible and forget about going to or from DTD, can't get there from here. Let's see, what have I forgotten? Oh yes, there are no phone books in the fifth floor rooms. So, why should I stay here?

Simply because of all the resorts I've stayed at at WDW, there is no doubt I've never stayed at a better one. And that's all I have to say about that.
Maybe this is why the noodles ran off? I mean between all that and people marrying them no wonder there is a noodle emergency!

I'm kinda wondering if middle summer is high season for cranky, chair hogging people who then post about their troubles when they get back. Unfortunately many of their concerns are legitimate, but they are missing the fact that these types of problems are experienced at just about every Disney resort.

On this board, people do a pretty good job of telling it like it is at the Beach and Yacht Clubs. All that help here goes a long way toward keeping people's expectations in line with reality. No vacation is going to be perfect. If people can't deal with that then there is more room for the rest of us that can.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm not referring to anyone who brought their concerns to this board. I think that is fantastic. That kind of communication gives all of us that participate on this thread a chance to try and help with the problems. I'm referring to the people on other threads that like to go on and on and blow things out of proportion. I'd like to thank everybody here for all the help and support that I have gotten. I know that all the information that I've discovered as a direct result of this thread is going to help me to have a fantastic vacation at the Beach/ Yacht Club resort!

I'd also like to thank the Cast Members at WDW and it's resorts. It can't be easy dealing with cranky people and this summer its seemed like they all showed up at once!

Just my 2 cents and my humble opinion.

~NM

PS. My Mom is home from the hospital and all her ducks are falling into a row as far as pain management, nursing care and getting her settled into a place where she can be comfortable. This week was really a crisis but for now things are better. Next week she starts Chemo so all hell is going to break loose but hopefully all of the arrangements that were successfully put into place are going to help that go smoothly and not turn into a complete disaster again.

Because I am recovering from major cancer surgery my parents were shutting me out of their journey and they just couldn't manage it. I am doing extremely well and I'm exceeding everyone's expectations so I'm ready to GET BUSY! I told my Mom that we only have yesterday and today. Tomorrow is never promised so we have to make the best of it today and not be cranky or mourn the loss of an unlimited future. Through out this I have learned that today really is a gift and that it would be wise, no matter what, that we make the best of it.

It's kind of strange to say that dealing with this terrible problem gives us the gift to be able to care for my Mom and show her how much we love her. Many many people don't get the chance to do this or say goodbye. It's a small consolation but with cancer maybe that's all you get. In any case we will make the best of this situation.

Hugs to all of you and thanks for all of your support!

~NM
Old 08-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #1031
Katesdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
Hugs to all of you and thanks for all of your support! ~NM
Back at ya!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:13 AM   #1032
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
Through out this I have learned that today really is a gift and that it would be wise, no matter what, that we make the best of it.
Today really is a gift, that's why it's called the Present!

(stolen from who knows where!)
Old 08-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #1033
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTheHorse View Post

OK, I have a lot of balls (noodles) up in the air!!!

Here is what I believe.

1) The very original noodle family is out traveling the world

2) A new family was formed and hung around for awhile, but they have been recently reported missing

3) Pinkmom gathered a group of strays from lost and found, married one or more, and will be passing those along to the next person on the swap. These are the current, "official" noodle family

4) Grace and Henry, generously donated by ScottMC, are out there, either in BC bell services or they have been claimed

5) Another poster contacted me last night to say she would try to leave a couple of noodles at BC Bell Services.

6) There may or may not be a "Noodle Family" at YC Bell Services donated by someone on the touring apps board.

Who knows what will show up next???

I'll try to straighten this out as best I can and keep everyone informed.

I sure hope the Bell Services CMs are getting rich (or at least comfortable) dealing with all this

Old 08-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #1034
Nancyg56
DIS Veteran

ninjamom- I just want to let you know I have been thinking about your Mom and am glad her pain management is off to a good start. I also cared for my Mom when she was so ill and that time was a special gift for me. Folks used to say that she was lucky we cared for her but nothing could have been further from the truth. I was the fortunate one and I would not trade those memories of her for anything. There is a special bond that happens when two people are in the situation you and your Mom share
Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #1035
georgiasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
OK, I have a lot of balls (noodles) up in the air!!!

Here is what I believe.

1) The very original noodle family is out traveling the world

2) A new family was formed and hung around for awhile, but they have been recently reported missing

3) Pinkmom gathered a group of strays from lost and found, married one or more, and will be passing those along to the next person on the swap. These are the current, "official" noodle family

4) Grace and Henry, generously donated by ScottMC, are out there, either in BC bell services or they have been claimed

5) Another poster contacted me last night to say she would try to leave a couple of noodles at BC Bell Services.

6) There may or may not be a "Noodle Family" at YC Bell Services donated by someone on the touring apps board.

Who knows what will show up next???

I'll try to straighten this out as best I can and keep everyone informed.

I sure hope the Bell Services CMs are getting rich (or at least comfortable) dealing with all this

Dee

I am the next companion (safe house) for the Noodle Family that may or may not be married to Pink Girl. I'll ask around and see if I can get more info on the whole Noodle Witness Protection System

Amy
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: