Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #886
Lifeisgood1
Earning My Ears
 
Lifeisgood1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I just looked into this last night. The crowd level is not horrible as most of the northern schools go back that week. I think it is mostly locals going for a long weekend. That said I pulled the extended forecast and it looks like a lot of storms and temps in the 90's with a heat index well above 100. We are also monitoring a storm in the Atlantic that may end up moving towards FL. Just some food for thought regarding Labor Day Weekend.
Oh you are right there is a tropical depression hanging out there right now. We are in south florida so I know how quickly the weather can change. Maybe I will be better waiting until mid september but I dont' think it will be any cooler...
__________________




Lifeisgood1 is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #887
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,797

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisgood1

Oh you are right there is a tropical depression hanging out there right now. We are in south florida so I know how quickly the weather can change. Maybe I will be better waiting until mid september but I dont' think it will be any cooler...
Yeah after I posted I looked and saw you were in Wellington, I am in Boca We are booked for Sep 15-17 and know that it probably won't be any cooler than Labor day weekend, but hoping for less rain although that is doubtful. It's that time of year
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #888
Lifeisgood1
Earning My Ears
 
Lifeisgood1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Yeah after I posted I looked and saw you were in Wellington, I am in Boca We are booked for Sep 15-17 and know that it probably won't be any cooler than Labor day weekend, but hoping for less rain although that is doubtful. It's that time of year
I worked in Boca for years right on Yamato rd. Just checked touring plans and they have the crowd levels higher for Labor Day weekend than most of Sept. so I may just have to stick with mid Sept.
__________________




Lifeisgood1 is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #889
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,797

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCFAN View Post
As some of you know (and many of you do not) I have had an extremely stressful past 4 months. After 26 years in the same job, I was told my job was being eliminated and our plant was being complexed with another plant. I would have to apply for the position that would be over both plants and that the applications would be open to the entire company since this was happening across the entire nation within our company.

The process took forever but I am happy to report that I got the new position (a promotion) with twice as much responsibility (but only a little more pay). It certainly beats unemployment. I also figure I only have about 10 years of work life left and I didn't want to have to start over with pension, vacation, etc. I'm looking forward to the new challenge.

I want to thank all of you on this board that knew about it and offered moral and emotional support during this extremely stressful time. I also want to thank those of you that didn't know about it because this board was the one place I could go and completely get away from the stress.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the stories, trips, pictures and NinjaMom descriptions and hypothetical situations!!!! This board is so informational but also acts as a "get away." As the Pointer Sisters would say, "We are Family." Thanks for adopting me.
CONGRATS on the job!!! Definitely better than unemployment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisgood1 View Post
I worked in Boca for years right on Yamato rd. Just checked touring plans and they have the crowd levels higher for Labor Day weekend than most of Sept. so I may just have to stick with mid Sept.
Small world....I live off of Yamato Rd Yeah between a moderate crowd level and the impending storm we decided not to move our dates up either. Although the kids keep asking if we can go this weekend

Melissa
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #890
MickeyT
DIS Veteran
 
MickeyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Flopeye, SC
Posts: 1,680

Not a deal breaker but wanted everyone going down in the next week to be aware. The water bridge work for the bridge that goes over the roadway near EPCOT closed. Sounds like all traffic entering Y&BC resorts will have to come in from the Swan and Dolphin end.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/disn...lub-resort.htm
__________________
Over at our place, we're sure of just one thing: everybody in the world was once a child.

MickeyT is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #891
Lifeisgood1
Earning My Ears
 
Lifeisgood1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 41

Small world....I live off of Yamato Rd Yeah between a moderate crowd level and the impending storm we decided not to move our dates up either. Although the kids keep asking if we can go this weekend

Melissa[/QUOTE]

I see you stayed at a Tree House Villa, we have always wanted to check those out. I have 3 boys and I think they would love it but from some of thes pictures I have seen online think?

Lynn
__________________




Lifeisgood1 is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #892
AimeeMichele
Mouseketeer
 
AimeeMichele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 430

Please add me to the Be Out Guest List: 10/22-10/27 BC (Surprise Trip!)
__________________
AimeeMichele is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #893
babyberger
DIS Veteran
 
babyberger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,797

I see you stayed at a Tree House Villa, we have always wanted to check those out. I have 3 boys and I think they would love it but from some of thes pictures I have seen online think?

Lynn[/QUOTE]

I was about 10 when I stayed in one But I actually do remember it! My mom and I were just talking about the that stay the other night. She said it was an "experience". I remember it being fun but cant really comment to space. I would say give it a try, I am sure the boys would love it!

TEENA I have a question for you I am trying to figure out when the resorts start taking down the Christmas decorations. It seems like the date I am seeing is Friday, Jan 4th. Do you think there is any chance the decorations will be left up through that weekend? We are coming in Jan 5th and I really wanted to take the kids around to the different resorts to see all the decorations. Thanks for all your help!

Melissa
__________________
My Recent Deluxe Splurge Sept 2012 - YC, Oct 2012 - WL, Dec 2012 - CR CL, Feb 2013 - CR TPV
Starting the weekend trips again!

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds


Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #894
luvpoohandcompany
DIS Veteran
 
luvpoohandcompany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ireland
Posts: 1,494

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeybake View Post
I just checked in for our Jet Blue flight tomorrow at 9:00!!

After booking it a year ago on a Bounceback it is finally here!!!

Jay
Have a great trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by YCFAN View Post
As some of you know (and many of you do not) I have had an extremely stressful past 4 months. After 26 years in the same job, I was told my job was being eliminated and our plant was being complexed with another plant. I would have to apply for the position that would be over both plants and that the applications would be open to the entire company since this was happening across the entire nation within our company.

The process took forever but I am happy to report that I got the new position (a promotion) with twice as much responsibility (but only a little more pay). It certainly beats unemployment. I also figure I only have about 10 years of work life left and I didn't want to have to start over with pension, vacation, etc. I'm looking forward to the new challenge.

I want to thank all of you on this board that knew about it and offered moral and emotional support during this extremely stressful time. I also want to thank those of you that didn't know about it because this board was the one place I could go and completely get away from the stress.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the stories, trips, pictures and NinjaMom descriptions and hypothetical situations!!!! This board is so informational but also acts as a "get away." As the Pointer Sisters would say, "We are Family." Thanks for adopting me.
So glad everything worked out for you-congratulations

NM just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you and hope you are coping with all life is throwing your way at the minute!
luvpoohandcompany is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #895
MMrules
DIS Veteran
 
MMrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Massachusetts :(-too far away!!!!
Posts: 1,124

I just wanted to give a small trip report for my stay from 8/8 to 8/17.

I want to give a spectacular report, however, there are a few things about the BC that left me feeling a bit less magical .

We stayed in the Villlas in room 305. The room was clean and everything was in working order. we had a view of the quiet pool which was nice, however, not as spectacular as last year's view of spaceship earth .

As usual Stormalong bay was fantastic. We spent hours there swimming and laying by the pool. I will say that some folks took advantage of the pool area by hoarding (no lie) 15 chairs (as we could hear them counting them out) and then as my husband and I sat on our chairs watching our children, noone ever came to at least 12 of those chairs during the 4 hours we were there. Very disappointing for guests who had no chair. Not sure how the resort could monitor that, but it is a pet peeve.

The cleanliness of the general hotel is a bit more upsetting. The mens room off of the main lobby had a broken urinal in it during our entire stay. With all the maintenance staff WDW employs one would think it would have been fixed within 10 days. My husband reported that it was also dirty and smelled every time he went in it. I used the women's room off the lobby and it too smelled of very strong urine. It appeared clean, but didn't smell it. The bathroom near Cape May's was also covered in toilet paper and not very tidy the few times I went in there.

The food tasted good at the quick service and Cape May's Breakfast (although this costs way too much money if you pay OOP). THe burgers at Hurricane Hanna was very greasy as it seemed like it sat on the bun way too long, causing the bun to fall apart. The poor staff at Hurricane Hanna's had a non-stop continuous line. I felt really bad for them because the obviously didn't have enough staff to get orders cooked fast enough. Some patrons were complaining and getting mad about the wait.

My biggest complaint is the buses. I don't want to sound snotty, but for the price of the hotel rooms the bus situation should be addressed and corrected. I realize that BC is in close proximity to the BW and swan/dolphin. However, having 5 bus stops plus a ride to blizzard beach and then AK or to DTD is absurd. The bus drivers pack guests in like sardines which I think could be in various violations of the acutal # of guests allowed. Then it takes forever to go to/from your hotel or park. I don't usually complain about the buses because I know it is public transportation, but this time was the worst I ever had (and it wasn't as busy as it has been in the past). The worst instance we had was going to DTD. On the night we were coming home a huge thunder/lightning storm was approaching. We saw a bus leaving as we got there. We were waiting with another family who got dropped off from the water parks after they waited for over a 1/2 hour for a bus. We were at the bus stop for over 1 hour and 15 minutes before a bus finally arrived. During this time at least 5 or 6 buses came for all other resorts (as the crowd grew so did the number of folks counting buses) and no BC bus came. There was a bus monitor CM there and we tried asking him for an answer to where a bus was, could he send a bus etc. He kinda gave the crowd the run around for about a half hour then he left and we still had no bus. Sadly when the bus showed up the entire crowd couldn't fit on it and many folks were left out in the storm. I have no idea how much longer they had to wait. I have never had issues with buses like this before and don't know if it is a fluke or poor management but I hope it gets corrected soon.

THe rest of the vacation was great and the CM's throughout the resort were friendly, courteous and kind. I just hope the BC can work through some kinks that were very noticable compared to visits past. I am sure that there have been staff cuts due to the economy, but those cuts are definitely felt by the consumer who isn't being charged less for less service.
__________________

97-CBR, 98-CBR, 03-BC,04-DCL, 06-CBR, 07-AKL, 09-CBR, 11-WL (solo trip) BCV (1st DVC member trip) AKV, 12-WL, BCV, BWV 13-BWV 14-VWL

MMrules is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #896
TigrLvsPooh
Disney's Ultimate Fan, and our very own Travel Channel television star!!!
Anthony's Girl
Got my way
 
TigrLvsPooh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMrules
I just wanted to give a small trip report for my stay from 8/8 to 8/17.

I want to give a spectacular report, however, there are a few things about the BC that left me feeling a bit less magical .

We stayed in the Villlas in room 305. The room was clean and everything was in working order. we had a view of the quiet pool which was nice, however, not as spectacular as last year's view of spaceship earth .

As usual Stormalong bay was fantastic. We spent hours there swimming and laying by the pool. I will say that some folks took advantage of the pool area by hoarding (no lie) 15 chairs (as we could hear them counting them out) and then as my husband and I sat on our chairs watching our children, noone ever came to at least 12 of those chairs during the 4 hours we were there. Very disappointing for guests who had no chair. Not sure how the resort could monitor that, but it is a pet peeve.

The cleanliness of the general hotel is a bit more upsetting. The mens room off of the main lobby had a broken urinal in it during our entire stay. With all the maintenance staff WDW employs one would think it would have been fixed within 10 days. My husband reported that it was also dirty and smelled every time he went in it. I used the women's room off the lobby and it too smelled of very strong urine. It appeared clean, but didn't smell it. The bathroom near Cape May's was also covered in toilet paper and not very tidy the few times I went in there.

The food tasted good at the quick service and Cape May's Breakfast (although this costs way too much money if you pay OOP). THe burgers at Hurricane Hanna was very greasy as it seemed like it sat on the bun way too long, causing the bun to fall apart. The poor staff at Hurricane Hanna's had a non-stop continuous line. I felt really bad for them because the obviously didn't have enough staff to get orders cooked fast enough. Some patrons were complaining and getting mad about the wait.

My biggest complaint is the buses. I don't want to sound snotty, but for the price of the hotel rooms the bus situation should be addressed and corrected. I realize that BC is in close proximity to the BW and swan/dolphin. However, having 5 bus stops plus a ride to blizzard beach and then AK or to DTD is absurd. The bus drivers pack guests in like sardines which I think could be in various violations of the acutal # of guests allowed. Then it takes forever to go to/from your hotel or park. I don't usually complain about the buses because I know it is public transportation, but this time was the worst I ever had (and it wasn't as busy as it has been in the past). The worst instance we had was going to DTD. On the night we were coming home a huge thunder/lightning storm was approaching. We saw a bus leaving as we got there. We were waiting with another family who got dropped off from the water parks after they waited for over a 1/2 hour for a bus. We were at the bus stop for over 1 hour and 15 minutes before a bus finally arrived. During this time at least 5 or 6 buses came for all other resorts (as the crowd grew so did the number of folks counting buses) and no BC bus came. There was a bus monitor CM there and we tried asking him for an answer to where a bus was, could he send a bus etc. He kinda gave the crowd the run around for about a half hour then he left and we still had no bus. Sadly when the bus showed up the entire crowd couldn't fit on it and many folks were left out in the storm. I have no idea how much longer they had to wait. I have never had issues with buses like this before and don't know if it is a fluke or poor management but I hope it gets corrected soon.

THe rest of the vacation was great and the CM's throughout the resort were friendly, courteous and kind. I just hope the BC can work through some kinks that were very noticable compared to visits past. I am sure that there have been staff cuts due to the economy, but those cuts are definitely felt by the consumer who isn't being charged less for less service.
Sounds like we had similar experiences. We were there 8/4-8/11. Chair hogging was a major issue. If you saw my trip report I told the story of me being attacked by some psycho people with a huge row of chairs who never sat in them all day. It almost ruined my entire SAB experience. I was just floored by it all. Also, I don't know if you tried the laundry room but all the washers had signs on them saying they were broken. A lady I talked to down there said the signs had been like that all week. I also agree with you about buses. It's sad when you look forward to a vacation and then you end up feeling like the problems outweighed the good parts.
__________________
Erika Murphy
My WDW Resort stays: Grand Floridian 2012, 2003, 2001, 1994 * Polynesian 2013, 2011, 2008, 2008, 2005, 2003 * Contemporary 2014, 2008 * Bay Lake Tower 2013 *Boardwalk 2014, 2013, 2006, 2004 * Wilderness Cabin 1998 * Dixie Landings 1999 * All Star Music 2001 * Caribbean Beach Resort 2012, 2002 * Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2006, 2005 * Old Key West 2009, 2008, 2004, 2003, 2002 * Yacht Club 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2002 * Beach Club 2014, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2003 * Swan 2006, 2005, 2003 * Pop Century 2014, 2013, 2012, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 * Art of Animation 2014 * Wilderness Lodge 2014, 2011, 2004, 2003 * Saratoga Springs 2015, 2007 * Port Orleans French Quarter 2014, 2013, 2004 * Coronado Spring 2014 *
TigrLvsPooh is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #897
mariamouse
Believes in the magic!!
Should know the difference between the Tag Fairy and Tinkerbell!!! ;)
 
mariamouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: CT
Posts: 1,868

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMrules View Post
I just wanted to give a small trip report for my stay from 8/8 to 8/17.

I want to give a spectacular report, however, there are a few things about the BC that left me feeling a bit less magical .

We stayed in the Villlas in room 305. The room was clean and everything was in working order. we had a view of the quiet pool which was nice, however, not as spectacular as last year's view of spaceship earth .

As usual Stormalong bay was fantastic. We spent hours there swimming and laying by the pool. I will say that some folks took advantage of the pool area by hoarding (no lie) 15 chairs (as we could hear them counting them out) and then as my husband and I sat on our chairs watching our children, noone ever came to at least 12 of those chairs during the 4 hours we were there. Very disappointing for guests who had no chair. Not sure how the resort could monitor that, but it is a pet peeve.

The cleanliness of the general hotel is a bit more upsetting. The mens room off of the main lobby had a broken urinal in it during our entire stay. With all the maintenance staff WDW employs one would think it would have been fixed within 10 days. My husband reported that it was also dirty and smelled every time he went in it. I used the women's room off the lobby and it too smelled of very strong urine. It appeared clean, but didn't smell it. The bathroom near Cape May's was also covered in toilet paper and not very tidy the few times I went in there.

The food tasted good at the quick service and Cape May's Breakfast (although this costs way too much money if you pay OOP). THe burgers at Hurricane Hanna was very greasy as it seemed like it sat on the bun way too long, causing the bun to fall apart. The poor staff at Hurricane Hanna's had a non-stop continuous line. I felt really bad for them because the obviously didn't have enough staff to get orders cooked fast enough. Some patrons were complaining and getting mad about the wait.

My biggest complaint is the buses. I don't want to sound snotty, but for the price of the hotel rooms the bus situation should be addressed and corrected. I realize that BC is in close proximity to the BW and swan/dolphin. However, having 5 bus stops plus a ride to blizzard beach and then AK or to DTD is absurd. The bus drivers pack guests in like sardines which I think could be in various violations of the acutal # of guests allowed. Then it takes forever to go to/from your hotel or park. I don't usually complain about the buses because I know it is public transportation, but this time was the worst I ever had (and it wasn't as busy as it has been in the past). The worst instance we had was going to DTD. On the night we were coming home a huge thunder/lightning storm was approaching. We saw a bus leaving as we got there. We were waiting with another family who got dropped off from the water parks after they waited for over a 1/2 hour for a bus. We were at the bus stop for over 1 hour and 15 minutes before a bus finally arrived. During this time at least 5 or 6 buses came for all other resorts (as the crowd grew so did the number of folks counting buses) and no BC bus came. There was a bus monitor CM there and we tried asking him for an answer to where a bus was, could he send a bus etc. He kinda gave the crowd the run around for about a half hour then he left and we still had no bus. Sadly when the bus showed up the entire crowd couldn't fit on it and many folks were left out in the storm. I have no idea how much longer they had to wait. I have never had issues with buses like this before and don't know if it is a fluke or poor management but I hope it gets corrected soon.

THe rest of the vacation was great and the CM's throughout the resort were friendly, courteous and kind. I just hope the BC can work through some kinks that were very noticable compared to visits past. I am sure that there have been staff cuts due to the economy, but those cuts are definitely felt by the consumer who isn't being charged less for less service.
MMrules- Thank you for your honest feedback about the BC. I am sorry to hear that your stay was a bit less than magical. I completely agree that the bus issues need to be sorted out stat! Given the insane amount of complaints the BC likely receives from guests about this, you would think they would have already made the necessary changes.

Also- do you mind my asking what you liked better about your BCV Epcot view than the pool view? We are debating which view to request, but I was apprehensive about the Epcot view due to the service road beneath. Was this a non-issue for you in terms of noise, etc?

Thanks again for sharing your honest review!
__________________
GF GV- January 2014, BCV- January 2013, GF LV- December 2011, AKL PV & GF GV- February 2007, BWI WV CL- February 2006, AKL SV- February 2005, Polynesian GV- February 2004, WL WV & Polynesian GV- November 2002, BC GV- February 2002, CR GV- February 2001, POFQ- February 1996, CBR- February 1994
mariamouse is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #898
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran
 
Pinkgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Durham UK
Posts: 1,130

I am pleased to report that we have some Noodles. After 5 visits to Bell Services, they rang Lost and Found and brought over every noodle they had in the place! We now have a collection of 6 (these do not include the two that Dee mentioned earlier, which were centimetres from my grasp but were taken away again when the Bell Service guy went off to look for more and were never brought back!)

I am pleased they have turned up today as I would have hated to have my wedding photos with no noodles to join us
__________________
Pinkgirl is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #899
NHKristy76
Senior Mousketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posts: 747

"Bus Issue"

After reading a couple posts, I've begun to really be concerned about the bus system at the BC. I'm hoping someone can set my mind at ease!

We rely entirely on Disney transportation and are generally very patient in regards to waiting for buses. What I've read today, though, is that the bus for the BC shares with YC (understandable), Boardwalk, Swan, AND Dolphin? Really? This just surprises me completely as these are all pretty big resorts - what makes Disney think that Pop and AoA need separate buses but 5 deluxe resorts can share?

Can anyone help me understand or, even better, tell me that what I've heard is not typical? Maybe there are problems with the buses right now so they are grouping hotels together but only as a short term solution to a problem?

Thanks!
__________________
Poly 10/86 Sports 12/97 CB 12/98 WL Nov/Dec 99
ASMu 9/01 POR 12/2003 WL 9/04 WL 12/04 ASMo 9/05 CS 12/05 POFQ 10/06 ASMo 2/09 WL 10/09
CS Nov/Dec 11 BC 8/12 WL 11/12 ASMo 1/13 AKL 8/13 CS 10/13 DLR-GC 2/14 POR 4/14 Dream 4/14 YC 8/14 WL 8/14 AKL 12/14
NHKristy76 is offline  
Old 08-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #900
gwynne
DIS Veteran
 
gwynne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,692

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
I am pleased to report that we have some Noodles. After 5 visits to Bell Services, they rang Lost and Found and brought over every noodle they had in the place! We now have a collection of 6 (these do not include the two that Dee mentioned earlier, which were centimetres from my grasp but were taken away again when the Bell Service guy went off to look for more and were never brought back!)

I am pleased they have turned up today as I would have hated to have my wedding photos with no noodles to join us
Glad they showed up!

Pinkgirl, Wishing you every happiness on your wedding day tomorrow!
__________________
TY Kook
Trip planning is half the fun! Ad astra per aspera ~Ginny~
gwynne is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: