Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #3076
Couchy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Here is the updated Be Our Guest list. Please check it when you have a moment and let me know if you have any changes.

Post 13: Be Our Guest list

I'll be checking up on the thread this weekend, but probably will not be able to respond until next week.

Two more performances of Paranormal High School for my son and final two regular seasons flag football games this weekend, so this is about all of the free time I have!

Have a great weekend everyone! To my fellow friends along the eastern coastline- stay safe from Sandy and to everyone travelling this week- hope you all have spectacular, magical vacations!
Good Luck to your son!

4 trips as a kid.2002-Westgate, 2004 -Hilton DTD, 2005 -Westgate, 2007 -Royal Sun DTD, 2008 Hilton DTD, April 2011 -Swan, Dec 2011-Dolphin/ Yacht Club , Feb 2012 -Solo@Swan , April 2012-Dolphin with our friends, june/july 2012 - Beach Club
Old 10-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #3077
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchy View Post
Good Luck to your son!
Thanks! Hopefully, he will "Break a leg", but not during the football game!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #3078
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannette View Post
batten'n down the hatches here in Brooklyn! Sandy is coming!!! Everyone in her way stay safe!!

~Nannette
Good luck.
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR, Aug 2014 Universal Portofino Bay, & WDW GF,

Next trip January 2015 POR Riverside
Old 10-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #3079
BurleyGirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for the welcome! It feels good to be here!
DLH October '05 for the 50th!
YC December '06--First WDW Christmas!
GF October '08
YC November '14: making up for '13 cancelled trip
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #3080
MinnieTink
DIS Veteran

Not sure how many Beach Club friends are in Sandy's path but just wanted to wish you all the best, stay safe! We are battening down the hatches in Northern NJ too. Just scored a generator this am after lots of phone calls and lots of time spent on different lines! My DH was on line at Lowes shortly after 5 am...7th on line...and the generators were distributed at 10. Never so excited about hardware!

My friend is spending a long weekend in St Petes beach. Turns out it will be about a week tho because they can't get back. I told her if it was me I would already be en route to F&W at Epcot!

Please be careful and safe everyone!

Old 10-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #3081
nannette
Hmm... dislikes Trolls the kind with green hair and big eyes wearing Mickey ears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
Good luck.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieTink View Post
Not sure how many Beach Club friends are in Sandy's path but just wanted to wish you all the best, stay safe! We are battening down the hatches in Northern NJ too. Just scored a generator this am after lots of phone calls and lots of time spent on different lines! My DH was on line at Lowes shortly after 5 am...7th on line...and the generators were distributed at 10. Never so excited about hardware!

My friend is spending a long weekend in St Petes beach. Turns out it will be about a week tho because they can't get back. I told her if it was me I would already be en route to F&W at Epcot!

Please be careful and safe everyone!
You be safe as well!! It kind of looks like they might close the NYC Subway system tomorrow night depending on the track of Sandy!! This would mean no school on Monday... Wish I were in Fla!!

Dee good luck with the show!!

Updates to follow....
~Nannette
Old 10-27-2012, 02:50 PM   #3082
floridagirl61
Mouseketeer

natebenma,

Please add us to your list. We are staying from 9/7 - 9/15/13 at the Beach Club CL - 2 rooms.

Can't wait to see the grandkids faces

Thanks for adding us.

TO MANY DAY TRIPS TO COUNT, SENIOR NIGHT '79, WL '96, CS '00, ASMU '07, ASMU '08, POP '09, POP '10, BW CL '10, ASMU '11, BC VILLAS '13, BC CL '13, AOA '13, BC CL '14 (Magical upgrade to the Presidential Suite)
Presidential Suite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKhh5Z6bjjg

Our Best Disney Vacation Yethttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3178111

Fifield Family Food Reviews and Pictures
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3175535
Old 10-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #3083
hill6
DIS Veteran

MinnieTink, Central Jersey here. Good score on the generator. We don't have one but we are stocked up and ready for what Sandy brings us.

We are leaving for Hawaii in 12 days and they said to prepare to not have power for 7-10 days. I am washing everything we need for the trip now.

The Dark Side May 8-10.

Villas at Wilderness Lodge May 10-14
Bay Lake Tower May 14-15. Hoping for last night at Wilderness Lodge
Old 10-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #3084
cocoabean1
Mouseketeer

Hoping to leave out of Providence on Weds (Halloween), that is unless Sandy has a few "tricks" for us!!!! (from coastal Connecticut- Mystic, Stonington area)
Old 10-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #3085
dreamlinda
"dance to the music in your heart"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill6 View Post
MinnieTink, Central Jersey here. Good score on the generator. We don't have one but we are stocked up and ready for what Sandy brings us.

We are leaving for Hawaii in 12 days and they said to prepare to not have power for 7-10 days. I am washing everything we need for the trip now.
SMART!!! Have a fantastic time
Old 10-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #3086
mommyrosa2
DIS Veteran

Southeastern Massachusetts resident here....just heard that our governor has declared a state of emergency so I guess Sandy is a coming! Plan to bring our outdoor stuff in tomorrow morning and my girls are already hoping for no school on Monday To everyone in Sandy's path....stay safe!
1997:Travelodge-DTD| 2005:ASMu| 2007:POP| 2009:CSR| 2010:AKL| 2011:BC CL| 2012:BC CL| 2013:BC CL| Oct. 2013:BC|Aug. 2014:GF| Oct. 2014: CR CL &YC CL| Dec. 2014: CSR| Jan 2015: CSR|Aug 2015: CR CL & Poly CL

Old 10-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #3087
kelleigh1
Disney Baby
I sleep with Pooh & Mickey
Kicked off the school bus

We are here!! Hubby is napping until I wake him to go to our Flying Fish ressie. Our garden view isn't the best but we scored a king size bed so we'll take it.

Lunch at Captain's Grille today. Very good. I had lump crab cake app, lobster sliders w/orzo salad and angel food cake dessert. All excellent. Hubby had the clam chowder for his app, lobster sliders w/fries and bananas foster cheesecake. He loved everything too. A definite thumbs up but we thought service was a little slow.

We had hoped to go to Typhoon Lagoon since it closes tomorrow for refurb, but it was cool and overcast so we decided to pass and instead walked over to Epcot just to wander. Very busy at Epcot but we knew it would be since its Saturday during. F&W. I took lots of pics but cant upload thrum my Kindle so you'll have to wait for those.

What else?? Oh yes...to all of you in Sandy's path, both direct and in the "cone"....be safe!!! We'll be thinking of you. My parents are in MA and in-laws are on the Jersey Shore so we are concerned and hoping for the best!!!!

Childless doesn't mean that we're not a family. MLA RLA

Old 10-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #3088
BLTtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleigh1 View Post
We are here!! Hubby is napping until I wake him to go to our Flying Fish ressie. Our garden view isn't the best but we scored a king size bed so we'll take it.

Lunch at Captain's Grille today. Very good. I had lump crab cake app, lobster sliders w/orzo salad and angel food cake dessert. All excellent. Hubby had the clam chowder for his app, lobster sliders w/fries and bananas foster cheesecake. He loved everything too. A definite thumbs up but we thought service was a little slow.

We had hoped to go to Typhoon Lagoon since it closes tomorrow for refurb, but it was cool and overcast so we decided to pass and instead walked over to Epcot just to wander. Very busy at Epcot but we knew it would be since its Saturday during. F&W. I took lots of pics but cant upload thrum my Kindle so you'll have to wait for those.

What else?? Oh yes...to all of you in Sandy's path, both direct and in the "cone"....be safe!!! We'll be thinking of you. My parents are in MA and in-laws are on the Jersey Shore so we are concerned and hoping for the best!!!!
Have a fantastic time!

Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #3089
Kimberle
WL Vet

We've our reservation booked for mid-April! I'm so excited to see Flower & Garden. We've only traveled in August, so it will be so nice to have decent weather. Our Dreams TA saved us $500 with a AAA rate. Still hoping a room discount will come out.
Sept 04 CR 14th fl Concierge Aug 06 Royal Pacific, Club Level Aug 07 AKL, Club Level Aug 08, POR Aug 09 Beach Club Dec 10, Xmas in Tahiti Aug 11, WL Aug 12, Hawaii Apr 13, BC July 14, HRH, CR-MK Club Level
Old 10-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #3090
Clarabel
Earning My Ears

Great to get your live update kelleigh1, glad you made it safe and have had a good first day 3 days until we join the fun....
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: