Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #2896
YCFAN

Have you seen my tag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiasmom
Just popping in to say hi. I haven't been keeping up since we got back from our last trip. Starting to visit the boards again as we get ready for our upcoming cruise. We have a couple day stay after our cruise. Right now we are booked at WL hoping that our BLT wait list comes through. We will be missing the BC I am sure. Since the trip is short and we only have 2 day tix with no hopping we thought being closer to MK was best. Can't wait to see new Fantasyland. We have ADR's for Be Our Guest!

Hope everyone is well.
I've missed hearing from you, georgiasmom! Let us know how your trip goes! Welcome back!
Old 10-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #2897
monica23535
DIS Veteran

We're at the Beach Club now if anyone wants me to find out anything.

Went to Magic Kingdom yesterday and got to go on the new Little Mermaid ride, the Fantasyland expansion looks amazing!
Polynesian CL, DCL Dream & Beach Club Oct 2012

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #2898
Minnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica23535 View Post

Went to Magic Kingdom yesterday and got to go on the new Little Mermaid ride, the Fantasyland expansion looks amazing!
We are here too and also was lucky enough to see everything that is open including a walk through of "Be our guest restaurant" and met Gaston We ended up with a room that met our main request - full balcony and a special bonus Epcot fireworks

Tomorrow we move on to the WL - our BC stay has been magical
Old 10-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #2899
MacFranke
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=monica23535;46502486]We're at the Beach Club now if anyone wants me to find out anything.

Monica23535,

Could you please check to see what the hours are for the fitness center and confirm it's still in the solarium??

Thank you,
Lori
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #2900
Clarabel
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone, single figures!! Only 9 sleeps to go before we land at Yacht Club....

Quick question, are there any showers pool side at SAB or do all 5 of us have to line up for a shower back in the room?

Also, I believe we can pick up our photopass plus card from BC marketplace. Does anyone know if this facility runs the same hours as the marketplace is open?

Thanks guys
Old 10-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #2901
tinkerbell1988
Mouseketeer

Wow this thread has so much amazing info! Thankyou!

Me and my husband are staying at the Beach Club from the 1st November to the 15th November this year for our belated Disneymoon (11 DAYS!!!! ) It's my FIRST ever trip to WDW after a lifetime of dreaming I could not be more excited!!!!!

I just have a couple of questions about the BC....

I'm not a fan of fizzy drinks, do they have any still drinks available at the refill station? I saw that there is slush which looks great, but will there be juices/squash/water available as well?

We were thinking of bringing a few DVD's with us. We're not yet sure if we'll have a DVD player in our room, but if we do.. does anyone know if they are Multi Region DVD players?? (we're coming from the UK)

Old 10-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #2902
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1988 View Post

Me and my husband are staying at the Beach Club from the 1st November to the 15th November this year for our belated Disneymoon (11 DAYS!!!! ) It's my FIRST ever trip to WDW after a lifetime of dreaming I could not be more excited!!!!!

I'm not a fan of fizzy drinks, do they have any still drinks available at the refill station? I saw that there is slush which looks great, but will there be juices/squash/water available as well?

We were thinking of bringing a few DVD's with us. We're not yet sure if we'll have a DVD player in our room, but if we do.. does anyone know if they are Multi Region DVD players?? (we're coming from the UK)

Are you staying at Beach Club or Beach Club villas? The villas do have DVD players but only the CL rooms at regular BC have DVD players.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #2903
JoshMom5
Now residing in ONEderland!!
My birthday wish was for some color

Quote:

Last time we stayed there was pomegranate lemonade available as a fountain drink. I remember because it was delicious! Of course, that was at CB so I'm not sure if BC is the same.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:49 AM   #2904
tinkerbell1988
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Are you staying at Beach Club or Beach Club villas? The villas do have DVD players but only the CL rooms at regular BC have DVD players.
Just the Beach Club, ah well no need to bring DVD's then! I'm sure we'll be far too busy roaming the boardwalk and the parks for watching DVD's anyway.. Thanks!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #2905
tinkerbell1988
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMom5 View Post
Last time we stayed there was pomegranate lemonade available as a fountain drink. I remember because it was delicious! Of course, that was at CB so I'm not sure if BC is the same.
Ah sounds yummy!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for that
Old 10-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #2906
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica23535 View Post

Thanks for your offer to do some info scouting!

See below- it sounds like people are interested in knowing if the gym in the solarium is open 24 hours AND the options for showering near SAB. I had wondered about shower/changing accomodations for people using the gymnarium/solnasium, too.

Thanks, again, and have a great time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFranke View Post

Monica23535,

Could you please check to see what the hours are for the fitness center and confirm it's still in the solarium??

Thank you,
Lori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarabel View Post
Hi everyone, single figures!! Only 9 sleeps to go before we land at Yacht Club....

Quick question, are there any showers pool side at SAB or do all 5 of us have to line up for a shower back in the room?

Also, I believe we can pick up our photopass plus card from BC marketplace. Does anyone know if this facility runs the same hours as the marketplace is open?

Thanks guys
Old 10-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #2907
JoshMom5
Now residing in ONEderland!!
My birthday wish was for some color

Quote:
Ah sounds yummy!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for that

I just went back and looked at the links posted in the beginning of this thread and it looked like just regular lemonade. Here is the link to the post:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post41330436

Old 10-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #2908
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

and congratulations on your marriage!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

I was at All Star Movies in June, and they had the Pomegranate Lemonade that JoshMom5 mentioned. I don't drink soft drinks/tonic/fizzy drinks and I don't like drinks that are too sweet, but this was just perfect.

I hope it is available at the BC Marketplace.

Here are pixarmom's recent Marketplace pictures

Self-Serve Beverage Station

pixarmom, can you zoom in on your picture of the refill station. Is that regular lemonade or the Pomegranate?

Thanks!

Last edited by natebenma; 10-21-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #2909
natebenma
DIS Veteran

It's that time again! Please take a moment to check the Be Our Guest list. I made a bunch of additions today, and I want to make sure everyone is there and the listings are accurate.

Post 13: Be Our Guest list

Old 10-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #2910
1971DBday
Keep moving forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
We are here too and also was lucky enough to see everything that is open including a walk through of "Be our guest restaurant" and met Gaston We ended up with a room that met our main request - full balcony and a special bonus Epcot fireworks

Tomorrow we move on to the WL - our BC stay has been magical
Interested in what type of a room that you booked and what your room number is....

Also, Daybed question for the BC experts....do I waste in my room request that we need a room with a daybed. We are a party of 5 so is it safe to assume or is that something I need to add to my request. I don't want to waste a request on this if it's automatic for a party of 5.
'79 1st trip (child); '95 Honeymoon WL; '98 GF; '02 Poly; Nov/Dec '06 CSR; Nov/Dec '07 CBR; Nov/Dec '08 CSR; Nov/Dec2009Poly; Nov/Dec2010Poly; Oct '11 Poly; June '12 Poly; June '13 BC; Planning June 2014 AKV as First Time DVC Owners

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: