Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #1861
wishinon3stars
Mouseketeer

[/QUOTE]

Love, love, love this pic! That's all!

Poly: Sept 1984 Honeymoon!; Off-site: April 1994; April 1998, July 1999;
BCV: May 2009; BCV: Sept 2010; BCV: Sept 2012;
Dolphin: June 2013; Sept 2014 BC
Old 09-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #1862
cindydare
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me!Thatswho

Are they going to let you make resis for multiple days, or at they limiting you to a single day?

Hope you have blast using the new system!
We were limited to one day between the 21st and the 24th and to MK only. I was surprised to get these without an email notification.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2012, 07:05 PM   #1863
Glittercat
Mouseketeer

Hello everyone! We're headed for BC Sept. 15-21 2013 and we're all pretty stoked about it! May we please be added to the "Be our Guest" list?
cindydare~ Hope the new Fast Passes are terrific! Curious to hear how that goes.
pinkgirl~ What wonderful Wedding photos! You both look so cute and happy!
natbenma~ Such a wealth of information here! Thank you for extending the invitation to us newbies!
pixarmom~ Thank you for the invitation to join you all over here! I think we will love BC -and YC when we ever get to stay there!-

Old 09-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #1864
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittercat View Post
Hello everyone! We're headed for BC Sept. 15-21 2013 and we're all pretty stoked about it! May we please be added to the "Be our Guest" list?
cindydare~ Hope the new Fast Passes are terrific! Curious to hear how that goes.
natbenma~ Such a wealth of information here! Thank you for extending the invitation to us newbies!
pixarmom~ Thank you for the invitation to join you all over here! I think we will love BC -and YC when we ever get to stay there!-
Happy to see you here! Welcome!!!
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon (GF/BWI!)
Old 09-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #1865
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Just want to say thank you to all who have provided so much information to this thread. We finally will be arriving at YC for the first time tomorrow and are so excited, and so prepared!

Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 09-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #1866
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Just want to say thank you to all who have provided so much information to this thread. We finally will be arriving at YC for the first time tomorrow and are so excited, and so prepared!

Thank you!!!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Old 09-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #1867
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thank you!!!!!

Yay! Have a wonderful trip!!!
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon (GF/BWI!)
Old 09-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #1868
wishinon3stars
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Thank you!!!!!

Have a fantastic time!!!!!

Poly: Sept 1984 Honeymoon!; Off-site: April 1994; April 1998, July 1999;
BCV: May 2009; BCV: Sept 2010; BCV: Sept 2012;
Dolphin: June 2013; Sept 2014 BC
Old 09-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #1869
Lalabubbles
Mouseketeer

Working my last 12 hour shift then I am off for 20 days!!!!! We will be arriving at AoA on Wednesday then it is on to the BC the next day for 10 wonderful days .

Old 09-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #1870
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCups4Me View Post
Hi All! I read this thread regularly but rarely post. You are a smart and entertaining bunch!

I was wondering if you know if Crew's Cup still only serves food seasonally? We'll be at BCV 11/10-11/13, which is supposed to be a very busy weekend for the Epcot resorts so I'm hoping that dinner will be served. Their menu selection would suit my family perfectly for an early dinner on our arrival day. I know there isn't a kids menu but my boys could easily split a sandwich or burger. And I've got my eye on those lobster sliders.

DH and I have been there for drinks but that was pre-kids and we didn't eat there. Thanks for your help!
Hubba Hubba Pre kids! FYI you can still be foot loose and fancy free of the kids while at the Yacht Club/ Beach Club/ BV Villas. Get ready to book a sumptuous ADR at the romantic restaurant of your choice. How you ask? Well get a gander at this information from page one of this BC/YC FAQ thread:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kids Programs

Sandcastle Club
Hours: 4:30 PM to 12 midnight
Reservations: (407) WDW-DINE
Designed especially for children ages 4-12 years old.
Supervised activities including free play arcade games, Sega/Nintendo, board games, Disney movies), "play" kitchen and living room area, dolls and stuffed animals, arts and crafts, and much more!! Charge is approximately $12 USD per hour per child, with a two-hour minimum. Sandcastle Club provides a complimentary dinner for children that is available at 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM in the Club. Reservations required.

Visit the Sandcastle Open House each day from 1 PM to 3 PM for a variety of video games, toys and arts and crafts. Fun for the whole family!

Kid's Nite Out, Inc.
Kid's Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of a Walt Disney World® Resort room. The professional staff of Kid's Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing "I Spy" games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father's/mother's helper. Kid's Nite Out also plans and works children's parties, camps, and children's theme conventions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since your rug rats are 2 & 4 years old you would want to go for the second option. I do not have experience with these programs but I can tell you I've heard rave reviews about both of these services and parents report the kids especially loved the experience. Why not take advantage of this wonderful service and have a great meal out with your spouse where you don't have to cut anybody's meat or clean up the spilled milk. Why heck the two of you can even sneak off to the parks and ride the rides to your hearts content or grab an adult beverage and snuggle while the fireworks go off!

Do you see how bad I'm being? I'm trying to TEMPT you! Now before get all "I'll feel so bad if I leave the kids at Disney" on me stop and listen to this. The kids have so much fun doing their own thing with the sitter that they beg to do it again the next day. It's really a win win for everybody. You do so much for the kids 24-7-365. Treat yourself and hubby to some WE time. Walt Disney World is for you too!

Quote:

Thank you!!!!!

I hope you have the best trip! Thanks for being such a great contributor to the thread and keep us posted as your schedule allows.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new people stopping by and sharing their excitement and questions about their up-coming trip. WE LOVE IT WHEN NEW FOLKS JOIN US!

~NM

NM update! I spent the afternoon with my Mom who is now home from the hospital. She was having one of her better days so I had the chance to do a lot for her. We both really enjoyed spending the time with each other and I was thrilled to find her sitting outside on such a beautiful day! It really is a gift to be able to take care of her and we both appreciate all the love that is involved in an undertaking like this. Thanks to everybody who is keeping us in their thoughts and prayers!
Old 09-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #1871
Pinkgirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
NM update! I spent the afternoon with my Mom who is now home from the hospital. She was having one of her better days so I had the chance to do a lot for her. We both really enjoyed spending the time with each other and I was thrilled to find her sitting outside on such a beautiful day! It really is a gift to be able to take care of her and we both appreciate all the love that is involved in an undertaking like this. Thanks to everybody who is keeping us in their thoughts and prayers!
So pleased to hear she is doing well x
Old 09-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #1872
MickeyT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
NM update! I spent the afternoon with my Mom who is now home from the hospital. She was having one of her better days so I had the chance to do a lot for her. We both really enjoyed spending the time with each other and I was thrilled to find her sitting outside on such a beautiful day! It really is a gift to be able to take care of her and we both appreciate all the love that is involved in an undertaking like this.
Best news I've heard today.....(Only been up 15 minutes but still great news.) Enjoy!

Old 09-15-2012, 06:54 AM   #1873
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyT View Post
Best news I've heard today.....(Only been up 15 minutes but still great news.) Enjoy!
Yes, what MickeyT said!

So nice to hear you are having some better days. I hope the good part of this experience continues.

Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012
Old 09-15-2012, 06:59 AM   #1874
klinlin
Mom to the T N T boys!

I think I am ready to say it out loud..... We are going to be at BC CL November 16-23! I usually plan our Disney trips years in advance, but this year I saved our tax return for a rainy day, both DH and I got SW reward cards and I got a " Play, Stay and Dine" post card with a pin #. The stars just seemed to align! The best part is, my boys have no idea, and I am going to try to keep it that way until we pick them up from school and head to the airport.

I am a little disappointed/nervous about HH. We really never drink at home, but my husband and I love the frozen drinks in the afternoons while the boys go down the slide at SAB a million times.

The weather is getting cooler, the days shorter, and my 45 days is 10/2, so I feel like I can say, "we're going to Disney World!"
1993 Port Orleans FQ
1996 Caribbean Beach
2000 Coronado Springs (Honeymoon!)
2005 WL November kids first trip!
2007 Thanksgiving at BC with a discount and an upgrade!!!
2010 10th anniversary CL at BC
[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/b40ji5iy0ugptltb.png[/img]
Old 09-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #1875
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCups4Me View Post
Hi All! I read this thread regularly but rarely post. You are a smart and entertaining bunch!

I was wondering if you know if Crew's Cup still only serves food seasonally? We'll be at BCV 11/10-11/13, which is supposed to be a very busy weekend for the Epcot resorts so I'm hoping that dinner will be served. Their menu selection would suit my family perfectly for an early dinner on our arrival day. I know there isn't a kids menu but my boys could easily split a sandwich or burger. And I've got my eye on those lobster sliders.

DH and I have been there for drinks but that was pre-kids and we didn't eat there. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the kind words about the thread!

I have added you to the Be Our Guest list.

Not sure about your Crews Club question. Best thing may be for you to repost this question a week or two before your trip and someone could check it out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellabully View Post
Staying at Beach Club Villas for the 1st time April 10-17th, so exited!!! Please add me to Be Our Guest list
Also, would the noodle family be available some fun with us? DD would love to create some wild and wacky photo ops, she is busy planning all kinds of adventures for them (if they graced us with their presence, he-he)!!!
Can't wait to enjoy SAB, not sure who is more excited me or DD
Thank you for creating and maintaining such a great thread! Also, a big thank you to all who share/post here! So helpful in the planning.

I have added you to the Be Our Guest list and Noodle Swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegib95 View Post
Pumped up and excited to share the Beach Club Experience with DW and DD it will be their first times in a DVC room at all, and we have a 2 Bedroom Dedicated.

Love this thread!

Can't wait to be there, and let my little fish of a 20 month old enjoy SAB

5 Days! 5 Days!
and enjoy your trip this week!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAZPRINCESS View Post
Our dates are 6th - 20th August.

Thanks
Thanks for clarifying your dates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glittercat View Post

I started to add your dates to the list- for this year- and then I noticed your trip starts ONE YEAR FROM TODAY!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: