Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #31
729tink
Earning My Ears

Love your wedding photos! Will you post your professional ones when you get the? I love Mystic Aquarium and really wanted to get married there but we ended up going somewhere else. It looks like you had a great time. You looked beautiful. Congratulations - can't wait to see more!

30 trips under my belt and always planning the next!
Me 30
DH 29
DS 1
Old 08-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #32
PrincessFendi
Mouseketeer

CONGRATS on your wedding!!! The venue looked gorgeous! I loved how the whale stayed around for the ceremony.

I remember reading your TR when you went down with your hubby, dad and brother and am excited to read about your relaxing Disneymoon! Congratulations again!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #33
Lotjestar
Earning My Ears

Congrats on your wedding!!
I totally teared up when I saw the picture of the ceremony with the whale in the background! (I love animals...) Oh, and I totally loved your wedding cake... And the flowers... And your dress!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #34
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 729tink View Post
Love your wedding photos! Will you post your professional ones when you get the? I love Mystic Aquarium and really wanted to get married there but we ended up going somewhere else. It looks like you had a great time. You looked beautiful. Congratulations - can't wait to see more!
I will definitely post our professional photos when we get them! It should be soon!

The aquarium was a GREAT wedding venue, we loved the uniqueness of it! We had looked at other places as well…specifically the Seaport, which we didn’t like, and Harkness Park in Waterford which we LOVE but couldn’t justify spending the $$$$. The aquarium ended up being perfect, anyway!

We definitely had a great time! I was hoping to get started on the trip last night but I ended up spending it writing thank you notes, so hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will get going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFendi View Post
CONGRATS on your wedding!!! The venue looked gorgeous! I loved how the whale stayed around for the ceremony.

I remember reading your TR when you went down with your hubby, dad and brother and am excited to read about your relaxing Disneymoon! Congratulations again!!!
Thank you! The venue was amazing and the whale certainly did his job!!! I hope they gave him some extra fish that night!

Thanks for reading along on the last TR and this one as well! I will (hopefully) get started very soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotjestar View Post
Congrats on your wedding!!
I totally teared up when I saw the picture of the ceremony with the whale in the background! (I love animals...) Oh, and I totally loved your wedding cake... And the flowers... And your dress!!!
That whale was definitely the star of the show! The best part was that when he came up to breath, he would spray us with some “good luck” rain over the edge of the tank!

Thanks for the compliments, the wedding turned out perfectly!!

November 1997 All Star Sports * January 2009 Pop Century * December 2010 All Star Music * January 2012 Pop Century * July/August 2012 Port Orleans Riverside/Beach Club * February/March 2013 All Star Sports/Art of Animation

Are You Sure That Snow is Fake? December 2010 Trip Report
We Are Flying 1000 Miles to Run 13?!? January 2012 Trip Report
This Relaxation Thing Looks GOOD On Us!! July/August 2012 Honeymoon Trip Report
I'm Just SO HAPPY To Be Here!!! February/March 2013 Trip Report - IN PROGRESS!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #35
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Monday, July 23

Let’s get this trip report going, shall we?!!?!

As I mentioned before, we spent the night after the wedding at the Whaler’s Inn in Mystic, CT. We woke up around 6:30AM to make sure we had everything packed up and in the right bags.

Here we are in the room, almost ready to go!

Once we had the room cleared out, we headed down to the complimentary breakfast provided by the hotel. It was basically a continental breakfast, but everything was fresh and really great!

We had waffles with strawberries on top, some really great coffee cake, and fruit. We had a nice window table with a view of the main street of downtown Mystic. We enjoyed our food and the view and had a nice, relaxing breakfast.

When we finished eating, we checked out, returned our key, and, since we had about 30 minutes before we needed to leave for the airport, we decided to take a morning stroll over the Mystic River Bridge.

Mystic has a gorgeous old drawbridge that goes up periodically throughout the day to let large boats pass. It really is beautiful and unique and impressive!

It was a very pretty morning on the Mystic River. Everything was quiet and calm.

We took a few pictures and tried to get a good self portrait.

Ehh, this one came out okay…we tried a lot of times, haha!

After we had our fill of the beautiful morning, we turned around and headed back to the hotel to get the car and start to make our way to the airport.

Here is the Whaler’s Inn:

Our room was the last two windows on the far right on the second floor. We had a fabulous view of the river and downtown.

Pretty…

We were soon back at the hotel and we jumped in the car to drive to the airport in Providence. One of the reasons we had decided to stay in Mystic is that is cut some time off of our drive to the airport as opposed to going hom. It was only going to take about 45 minutes!

Our first stop was Dunkin’ Donuts because I was craving an unsweetened iced tea with lemon! Man, do I love that stuff! Did anyone else get addicted when they had the any size for $.99 in May and June? I totally did and now they jacked the price back up but I still crave it! Tricky tricky!

Unfortunately, this iced tea was a disappointment. Ben had to repeat the order multiple times over the speaker and I should have confirmed it at the window but I didn’t. I took my first sip a few minutes down the highway and realized it was sweetened with some sort of artificial sweetener. Ick! I didn’t drink any more of it after that first sip.

Oh well, I didn’t have time to dwell on it…we were on our way to the airport to go to DISNEY WORLD!! Besides, I could get a new one at the airport!

The drive was quick, easy and traffic free. We were parking in the long term lot at the airport in Providence by 8:45AM, exactly 2 hours before our 10:45AM flight.

Almost as soon as we got our luggage to the shuttle stop, the shuttle arrived and we were in line to check in within 5 minutes! Super easy!!

The airport was almost empty, which was great for us! We LOVE flying out of Providence because it is almost never crowded, and this day was no different! We breezed through checking in, checking our luggage and going through security.

We had a little over an hour before our flight…just the way we like it, no stress!

First mission? Dunkin’ Donuts iced tea!! They got it right this time, and I was a happy camper! We also grabbed a big bottle of water for the plane.

We settled in at the gate and looked at pictures from the wedding that our friends had put on Facebook. We also spotted a man wearing a fabulous outfit of pastel striped shorts and a pastel plaid shirt. He had a pocket square and everything. His wife was even better in a bright purple sweatsuit. I spend some time take discreet photos of them and sending them to my friend Shrina! I'm sure they were a perfectly sweet couple...but their clothes sure were entertaining!!

At some point, we realized we didn’t have any gum, and we like to have it to chew during take-off and landing. We knew it would probably be SUPER expensive in the airport, so we each guessed how much it would be. I said $3 and it ended up being $2.59. Crazy for a pack of gum!

Before we knew it, it was time to board the plane. We were flying Southwest, so I had checked us in online the morning before. We were in the A group, #s 46 and 47, so we knew we would have no trouble getting seats together.

We got window seats toward the front of the plane and settled in for the flight. I took out my book, Ben took out his magazine, and we got comfortable.

The flight was quick, smooth and easy.

However, Ben is terrible to fly with! I always tell him he is like a baby because I think the engines and vibrations put him to sleep. He almost always falls asleep immediately after takeoff, and this flight was no different! He gets groggy and cranky and he never wakes up during our descent, so his ears don’t pop properly because he doesn’t pay attention. Ugh!

We did have a very cool descent, through some huge, fluffy clouds. It was so beautiful! I was sad that I couldn't photograph it, because it was during the time when electronic devices have to be turned off.

Thankfully, Ben bounced back quickly from his nap after we landed. We arrived at MCO at 1:15PM. Our first stop was the restroom, and then we took a ride on the “monorail” so we could head to the Magical Express.

MCO is such a pretty airport!

I was very impressed with myself because…we found the Magical Express on our first try!!!!! We usually end up on the wrong side (A instead of B I think?) and have to go back upstairs and cross over and go back downstairs. This time, we remembered to cross over before going downstairs so we were good to go!

Here we are, proud of ourselves, going down the CORRECT escalator!

There was no line to check in at the Magical Express, so we were talking to our first CM of the trip very quickly! I handed over our booklet as well as our luggage tickets because we only had the yellow tags on two of our four bags. The CM took down the information for our luggage and directed us to the line for the bus to Port Orleans Riverside!

We didn’t have to wait at all since they were loading a bus as we walked to the front of the line.

We were the last ones to get on, so, unfortunately, we didn’t get to sit together. I sat in the back of the bus and Ben sat in the front.

As we headed toward Disney World, we drove into a very rainy day!

Honestly, it didn’t even bother us at all. We had 11 days to enjoy ourselves, and some rain wasn’t going to dampen our spirits!!

We ended up being the very first stop, so we had a quick ride!! The downside to that was that we arrived just as the video was finishing, so we didn’t get to watch any of the cartoons. We love those! Our favorite is the one where Donald Duck says “This is exasperating!!” We say that line all the time!

I’m going to stop here and hit the hay…its midnight!

Up Next: Checking in at Port Orleans Riverside and a tour of our Royal Room!

November 1997 All Star Sports * January 2009 Pop Century * December 2010 All Star Music * January 2012 Pop Century * July/August 2012 Port Orleans Riverside/Beach Club * February/March 2013 All Star Sports/Art of Animation

Last edited by CAStevens218; 08-09-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #36
jc040404
DIS Veteran

Is it silly that I'd really kinda like to ride that bus someday? MCO does look nice, too.

Nice start! Minus that tea anyway.. I hate when that happens, but it's usually the other way around for me. I get unsweetened when I want the sugar rush! I had this happen with root beer today actually. We ran through an A&W just to get a root beer. Nothing else. Pull away and have a sip.. Ummm.. No idea what it was, but it sure wasn't root beer! Glad your second tea was the way you like it!

That rain looks rough. I hope it clears up for you. I can't wait to see what you thought of those royal rooms!!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #37
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc040404 View Post
Is it silly that I'd really kinda like to ride that bus someday? MCO does look nice, too.

Nice start! Minus that tea anyway.. I hate when that happens, but it's usually the other way around for me. I get unsweetened when I want the sugar rush! I had this happen with root beer today actually. We ran through an A&W just to get a root beer. Nothing else. Pull away and have a sip.. Ummm.. No idea what it was, but it sure wasn't root beer! Glad your second tea was the way you like it!

That rain looks rough. I hope it clears up for you. I can't wait to see what you thought of those royal rooms!!
Riding the Magical Express bus is fun! Not so much this time because it was super crowded and we didn't get to sit together. You kind of want to sit with your travel party to share your excitement! But I made friends with the guy next to me because he was getting dripped on through the window somehow! Like I said, we especially like the cartoons they show after the welcome video, but we didn't get to see any this time! Can't complain about a short ride though!!!

Unsweetened when you are expecting sweet would be terrible as well!! Ugh, what a disappointment to go to A&W just for root beer and then get some mystery drink! We don't have A&Ws around here but I've been to one on Cape Cod once and it was fun!

It was actually raining pretty hard and at that point I was telling myself it was just a quick afternoon shower...

Old 08-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #38
lauran cameron
One little spark of inspiration...

LOVE this thread...count me in!!!

Old 08-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #39
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauran cameron View Post
LOVE this thread...count me in!!!
Thanks for joining in!!!!!

Old 08-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #40
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Port Orleans Riverside was the first stop on the Magical Express at about 2:30PM, so it felt like we had barely gotten settled into our seats when it was time to get off! Of course, we weren’t complaining!

We had done online check-in, so we joined the short line to get our paperwork. We waited less than 5 minutes for Nikkole, who was working at the desk, to call us over. She was very sweet and perky, which was the perfect welcome! She gave us our “Happily Ever After” buttons, which we proudly displayed throughout the trip! Next, she handed us a scroll and welcomed us to our Royal Room on behalf of Princess Tiana!

Nikkole also gave us the good news that our room was ready! We had a bit of an adventure through the rain trying to find it. The mansions section of POR is a bit difficult to navigate if you ask me, and we had a hard time distinguishing which building we belonged in. Not to mention that the buildings are HUGE!

We did eventually find out room, and it was totally worth the wait! We had a garden view room in Oak Manor.

The details in the Royal Rooms are AMAZING!

I spent the first few minutes snapping photos of all the gorgeous aspects of the room.

Here is your tour of the room!

When we walked in, the table and chairs were right in front of us.

On the table, was a picture of a letter from Princess Tiana to her visitors:

You can see the scroll we received on the table next to it. It contained the same letter.

These are the pictures that are above the table:

To the right of the table was the window.

And of course, the beautiful beds!

The fireworks in the headboard were really pretty, but we wished they lasted a bit longer!

Close up of the bedspread:

Magic carpet at the foot of the bed!

There were a lot of really cute pictures to check out on the walls:

The TV:

I LOVE the faucet!!!!

The bathroom was pretty, but VERY tiny!

Even the coat hooks were cute!

After I took these pictures and we settled in a bit, I called Alamo to schedule a pick up to go get our rental car. We had decided to rent a car to give ourselves flexibility to drive out the beach and to Sea World and Discovery Cove.

I made the call at 3:00 and they scheduled a pick up for us at 3:45.

We spent the time getting changed and freshened up for dinner. Ben used the iron for his shirt, and it leaked water all over it! So, there is a little public service announcement, beware of the irons in the rooms!

We used the blow drier to get rid of the wet spots on his shirt, so no harm done!

At about 3:30 we headed out to the main entrance of the hotel to meet our shuttle. It showed up right on time to take us to the Car Care Center. It was a quick ride and we went inside to do our paperwork. There was no line, so we were in and out within five minutes.

We had reserved an economy car, and we got a Toyota Yaris, which was perfect for us. Good on gas and small and easy to drive. We actually only ended up using ONE tank of gas the whole trip, which was great!!

With all of our errands done, it was time go to our first dinner of the trip! I’ll tell you all about it next time!

Last edited by CAStevens218; 08-15-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #41
jc040404
DIS Veteran

The room with the "un-magical" carpet!! Blake was just going nuts to see your TR up on my screen. These rooms are so cute!! We all agree with you on the fireworks, btw. They need to last just a bit longer. How awesome is that sink!! Love these pics! I'm ready to go back right now.

Glad you were able to save Ben's shirt!

Can't wait to hear about dinner!! I'm hungry!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #42
729tink
Earning My Ears

Super cute room! We need to stay someplace new next time, we're always staying at Pop. Can't wait till your next update!

30 trips under my belt and always planning the next!
Me 30
DH 29
DS 1
Old 08-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #43
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

I'm having so much fun reading your TR! Congrats on your marriage - love your pics!

The Royal Rooms are beautiful! I would love to take my granddaughter and stay there (she's only 16 mos old so we may wait until next year). Can't wait to read more about your trip

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 08-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #44
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc040404 View Post
The room with the "un-magical" carpet!! Blake was just going nuts to see your TR up on my screen. These rooms are so cute!! We all agree with you on the fireworks, btw. They need to last just a bit longer. How awesome is that sink!! Love these pics! I'm ready to go back right now.

Glad you were able to save Ben's shirt!

Can't wait to hear about dinner!! I'm hungry!
I wish it was an actual carpet instead of just part of the regular carpet. I guess I understand why that isn’t practical, but it would be FUN! The room was a lot of fun…it was great to discover new details all the time!

Dinner was AMAZING, I can’t wait to tell you about it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 729tink View Post
Super cute room! We need to stay someplace new next time, we're always staying at Pop. Can't wait till your next update!
The room was great…so many details to look at! We LOVE Pop, but it was nice to try out something new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
I'm having so much fun reading your TR! Congrats on your marriage - love your pics!

The Royal Rooms are beautiful! I would love to take my granddaughter and stay there (she's only 16 mos old so we may wait until next year). Can't wait to read more about your trip

Thanks for the congrats!

The Royal Rooms are really well done. So much detail!!! I’m sure your granddaughter will LOVE it when you take her!

Old 08-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #45
CAStevens218
DIS Veteran

I need to start off this next update with some VERY VERY VERY big news! In December, one of my best friends and I are getting on a plane and flying to INDIA for two weeks!!!!!!! She moved to the US from India when she was about eight, and wants to visit in December, and she invited me!!! I am sooooooooo excited to see a part of the world I never dreamed of getting to!

I can’t believe I get to say I am going to the Taj Mahal!!!!

Now…on to your regularly scheduled programming:

__________________________________________________ ______________

I was really excited about this first dinner. Since we were celebrating, I had decided to book a nice dinner for our first night. We were all dressed up and drove our new rental car to the Grand Floridian!

We parked in the self parking lot across the street and made the short walk through the drizzle that was still coming down to the front door.

We played around outside for a few minutes with the cool vehicles:

We made our way inside and admired the beauty that is the Grand Floridian. That lobby is just so classy!

As soon as we walked inside, Ben started complaining that he was STARVING. We still had about an hour and a half before our dinner reservation because we had gotten our rental car so quickly. I knew we could easily spend the time exploring the Grand Floridian, so I dragged Ben upstairs on the pretense of finding him a snack, while I really planned to distract him in the shops!! Ssshhhh!

We took a moment to admire the band that was playing:

And then we headed into our first stop, Basin.

Seriously, if you haven’t been to this store, go! We spent a good twenty or thirty minutes admiring the soaps, scrubs, salts and lotions. Even Ben enjoyed it, and that is not typical!!!

Here is their display or gorgeous soaps:

I loved this one!

Our favorite part was the sinks where you could try out the exfoliating scrubs.

They all smelled so good and they leave your skin incredibly soft!

We knew we would be coming back here to make some purchases, but decided to do it after dinner so we wouldn’t have to carry anything around.

When we left Basin we headed toward the Grand Floridian’s gift shop, but first spent a few more minutes admiring the lobby from above.

The band was switching off with a piano player, and he was playing now. It sounded so pretty!

We headed into the gift shop and browsed all the fun Disney merchandise.

Ben found this hat with a built in fan! Of course, he had to try it on. It looks really funny, but I bet it feels great on those hot summer days!!

Our next stop was Commander Porter’s where Ben enjoyed checking out the golf gear.

This was a nice store but I was done with it pretty quickly. The CM at the counter was very nice and talked to us for a bit about where we were from and then started telling us about how he was from California. We chatted about the rain and our plans for the trip. It seems like the chat would never end, and I can understand why because the poor guy was probably bored. We were the only ones in the store! But, eventually, we made our excuses and got away!

It was now close enough to dinner that Ben didn’t need a snack anymore. My scheme had succeeded!!!!!

We headed back down to the lobby to pass the time before we could go check in for dinner.

Look down at the tiles when you are walking around the lobby of the Grand Floridian!

We found a comfy couch in the lobby area and listened to the band play.

They eventually switched with the piano player, so we got to enjoy him as well.

We were so impressed by this décor and atmosphere of this lobby! I could have sat there for hours, and even Ben was happy to sit and relax for a bit.

After about 15 minutes, at 5:15, we decided it was reasonable to go check in for our 5:50PM reservation at Narcoosee’s, with the hopes of being seated early.

I knew we had to walk outside to get to the restaurant, so we headed toward an exit. We found ourselves at the Grand Floridian Café before stepping outside. Since we could see that it was now pouring rain, we stopped to ask directions to make sure we were going the right way.

We entered the restaurant at exactly 5:30 and were handed warm towels to dry off with. That was such a nice touch!

The CM checking us in congratulated us on our Honeymoon and directed us to have a seat in the waiting area. They would seat us as soon as seating began, in about 5 minutes.

While we relaxed, a few more groups joined us to wait for their tables. Sure enough, within 5 minutes we were led to a wonderful window table.

We would be spending our first dinner of the trip gazing at the castle and watching the monorail go by! Does it get any better than that?!!?

When we were seated, our waiter greeted us and took our drink orders. I ordered a white sangria and a glass of water with lemon, and Ben ordered some sort of pomegranate adult beverage and a coke.

My sangria was yummy, but Ben wasn’t a big fan of his drink.

With our drinks came yummy warm bread with butter sprinkled with sea salt. I love when they add the sea salt to the butter. That crunch adds so much!

We were using the dining plan but discussed paying out of pocket for an appetizer, as we were doing with our alcoholic beverages, but nothing really stood out to us.

When our waiter came back, we went straight to ordering our entrees.

I ordered the lobster tail and filet medallions, and Ben ordered the filet.

We relaxed with our drinks and enjoyed our bread and the view while we waited for our meals to be prepared.

They didn’t come up super quickly, but we didn’t wait long. We took our first bites and OH. MY. GOODNESS. Everything was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

We were pretty quiet for the rest of the meal aside from the noises of contentment we made while we ate!!!!

The filet was juicy and flavorful and completely lean, just how I like it!

The lobster tail was sweet and tasted amazing dipped in the warm butter.

The potatoes were fabulous as well!!!

We ate every single bite on our plates and would have licked them clean if that was socially acceptable behavior!!!!

Our waiter came back to clear our plates and take our dessert orders.

We decided to order two different desserts to share, so we settled on the almond crusted cheesecake and the chocolate mousse. I also ordered a hot chamomile tea as my one non-alcoholic beverage on the dining plan. It seemed like the perfect idea for a rainy night!

We enjoyed looking at the décor of the restaurant and the view outside while we waited for our dessert.

Our dessert came quickly and looked amazing!!

We really loved the almond crusted cheesecake. It was just the right texture and the almond crust added so much flavor and a nice crunch!

The chocolate mousse was kind of blah. It had an odd texture and was a little warm for my liking.

Seriously….this is one of the best meals I have EVER had. I HIGHLY recommend Narcoosee’s!

Our original plan had been to head over to the Polynesian to watch Wishes from the beach, but the rain didn’t seem to be ready to stop any time soon. We made the decision to go back to Port Orleans Riverside and get a good night’s sleep.

Of course, we had to stop at Basin again before we left.

We got one of the exfoliating scrubs for me, a pretty soap for each of my bridesmaids and lotion for one of them and bath salts for the other.

We made the walk back to the car through the rain and started driving back to Port Orleans Riverside.

As we were making the last turn the resort, I gasped. I realized that I had plugged my camera battery into the wall at our table and left it there! I had plugged it in just in case we went to the fireworks, because I would need it. Now, it seemed like a dumb idea and I was so mad at myself!

The last thing we wanted to do was drive all the way back to the Grand Floridian, park across the street, and walk to Narcoosee’s in the rain.

We decided to go to the concierge desk at our hotel to see if there was anything they could do for us.

We parked in the parking lot near the main building at Port Orleans Riverside and headed inside to get in the concierge line.

The CM who had checked us in was still working and she came over to chat with us and see how our trip was going. I told her what a dummy I was and she said she was sure concierge could help.

We explained the problem to Irene, the CM at the concierge desk. She was very nice and helpful and put in a lot of time and energy to get in touch with Narcoosee’s. For some reason, it seemed that no matter who she called, they didn’t understand where she was asking to be connected.

She did eventually speak to them and they had the battery and charger! The problem was, the Grand Floridian had no runners on that night to bring it to us. We said that, if necessary, we could go back and pick it up.

Irene told us to hold off on that. She said go back to the room, relax, and she would see if Port Orleans had anyone who could go get it for us.

We decided to head to the food court first to pick up the refillable mugs that came with our dining plan. It was SO crowded in there we could barely move and the lines looked like they would take forever, so we decided to wait on that.

Back in the room, we unpacked a bit and got organized since our luggage had arrived from the Magical Express while we were out. Everything had arrived despite the fact that only two of the four bags had the yellow tags on them, so rest assured the Magical Express can be counted on!!

After waiting about an hour to hear back, I jumped in the shower and asked Ben to call the concierge desk to check. As he was on the phone, someone arrived at the door with the charger in hand. He yelled through the bathroom door to make sure they brought the right thing, and it was!!!!

Ben thanked the CM profusely and gave him a tip for his trouble. We were SO appreciative of everything they did to help us!!!!!! (Stay tuned…this was only my first airheaded moment of leaving something behind somewhere!!!!)

We were now very relieved and could sleep easy! We got ready for bed and the lights were out by 10:00PM. It had been a fabulous first day and we were exhausted! I’m pretty sure I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!

Next time: Our favorite Disney breakfast and our first park!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: