Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #841
goofynut41
Disney Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedfromNL View Post
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhh hhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

come on.... please?
I cant figure it out... But I know nothing about computers...
I have been tring to get a ticker for a long time, I can make it but dont know how to get it to my page...

Old 09-18-2012, 11:05 AM   #842
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

I thought I would pay it forward with a few pictures (head nod to GrandCalifornian)

My DBF has been playing with a new app on his iPad and sent me this one.

He's getting some really great shots!
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #843
LuvGoldens
Mouseketeer

We are here and it's as beautiful as I remember!!! We arrived at 10:30 am and they said they had a room available (w/bunkbeds) on the 6th floor if we were ok with an enclosed balcony and we said sure. All of my room requests were met, high floor, south wing, pool and Bay Lake view. Here are a couple pics from our balcony.

We are going to MNSSHP tonight, should be fun!

Wilderness Lodge Sept 8-16, 2013
Old 09-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #844
RedfromNL
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofynut41 View Post
I cant figure it out... But I know nothing about computers...
I have been tring to get a ticker for a long time, I can make it but dont know how to get it to my page...
I followed this link from Kook and then finally hit on the right code to use the PseudoHTMLcode. (they give about 4 or 5 choices)

You paste that into your user signature of your user CP (your profile).

It finally worked for me
Old 09-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #845
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

LuvGoldens or anyone else there now - can you confirm that WCC has changed the menu, effective tomorrow (9/19)? We have a lunch ADR there for skillets in 4 weeks, and may have to re-think since this is no longer going to be offered for lunch.

Even though we switched to POR for our October trip, I'm still longing for WL! Plotting for January!!!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
Old 09-18-2012, 01:58 PM   #846
GrandCalifornian
Can't Wait To Go Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post
I thought I would pay it forward with a few pictures (head nod to GrandCalifornian)

Very Nice!!! That makes the first day at work a little better... Thanks for sharing. What App is that from, I wanna play too!

Being from Southern California, you might be interested in what we ended up doing with the Premier pass. We were able to apply the park ticket portion of our WDW trip to the Premier pass, which made it cheaper than renewing our DLR annual passes (since they raised the rates in CA). Taking advantage of the money we already spent on the Florida trip actually saved us some money on the passes for home. Of course, we also are planning our return trip to Florida to use them again...

Enjoy your stay at WL and thanks again for sharing the pics.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:15 PM   #847
jackemail
DIS Veteran

After being away from WDW for a while (caring for an ill parent), I have finally booked a couple of nights at WL for June ( before moving over to Boardwalk Inn). I have stayed at WL many times but, on the strength of Kook's raves, finally booked a deluxe club room. I have a long countdown, but am just happy to finally be able to go back "home".

Beautiful photos, LuvGoldens!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #848
Kathymford
A little obsessed is ok....right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandCalifornian View Post
Very Nice!!! That makes the first day at work a little better... Thanks for sharing. What App is that from, I wanna play too!

Being from Southern California, you might be interested in what we ended up doing with the Premier pass. We were able to apply the park ticket portion of our WDW trip to the Premier pass, which made it cheaper than renewing our DLR annual passes (since they raised the rates in CA). Taking advantage of the money we already spent on the Florida trip actually saved us some money on the passes for home. Of course, we also are planning our return trip to Florida to use them again...

Enjoy your stay at WL and thanks again for sharing the pics.
He did this with Photogene. This is the first time he's used it, but so far so good I would say! Usually he doesn't play with pictures until we get home, so this HS been fun.

I'm always torn about the premiere pass. We pay our DL APs on the monthly pmt option, so having to have all the funds at once is a tough sell. Although, with the new DVC PAP discount, it might make it more worth it for next year. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the info!
Old 09-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #849
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvGoldens View Post
We are here and it's as beautiful as I remember!!! We arrived at 10:30 am and they said they had a room available (w/bunkbeds) on the 6th floor if we were ok with an enclosed balcony and we said sure. All of my room requests were met, high floor, south wing, pool and Bay Lake view. Here are a couple pics from our balcony.

We are going to MNSSHP tonight, should be fun!

Thanks for the pics!! I think we were in the exact spot a few years back but on the 5th floor!

yahooooo on your first WL stay!!!!!!! We know you'll love it and can't wait for updates!!!!!

ENJOY!
Wilderness Lodge Old Faithful Club - 2010, 2013, 2015
We'll be home soon...

Old 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #850
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathymford View Post

Since our kids will be 17 and 20 when we return next summer, DH and I have been thinking of taking a different approach this time. We've extended our stay to nine days (which will change if discounts don't come our way but I'm optimistic) so we really have time to chill since, as DS says, this will be our last family trip with them as 'kids".

After seeing all the amazing pics everyone is taking, DH will dedicate expanded time to really enjoy the WL and take some awesome pics. We do have lots of the early morning when DS snuck out alone and took some great shots.

Thanks for sharing everybody!
We'll be home soon...

Old 09-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #851
rotlex
Is it summer yet?

You guys are killing me. We had a 10 night stay at the WL last year and absolutely loved it. Just came back from a 10 night stay at Riverside for this years trip, and couldn't stop thinking about how much more enjoyable it would have been to be "back at the lodge again", LOL.

We are booked on a bounce back at French Quarter for 10 nights next August with free dining, and I'm already thinking about changing those reservations to the WL. I booked FQ as it's saving me roughly 1K that I thought I didn't need to spend. Looking at these pics, and my own from last year, I'm now saying to myself "You know, your getting free food AND we drive down rather than fly. Heck, that extra 1K for the room is nothing".

I hate the fact that we stayed there last year and enjoyed it that much. We were upgraded to a woods view room, north side I believe, upper level where we could see the castle and such. It was a fantastic trip. (Even got to be the flag family). I used to be one of those people that said it just a room, I go for the parks, but after having stayed there, then back to a mod, I really, really want to upgrade already.

Wish me luck.........

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

Old 09-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #852
CuteAsMinnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotlex View Post
You guys are killing me. We had a 10 night stay at the WL last year and absolutely loved it. Just came back from a 10 night stay at Riverside for this years trip, and couldn't stop thinking about how much more enjoyable it would have been to be "back at the lodge again", LOL.

We are booked on a bounce back at French Quarter for 10 nights next August with free dining, and I'm already thinking about changing those reservations to the WL. I booked FQ as it's saving me roughly 1K that I thought I didn't need to spend. Looking at these pics, and my own from last year, I'm now saying to myself "You know, your getting free food AND we drive down rather than fly. Heck, that extra 1K for the room is nothing".

I hate the fact that we stayed there last year and enjoyed it that much. We were upgraded to a woods view room, north side I believe, upper level where we could see the castle and such. It was a fantastic trip. (Even got to be the flag family). I used to be one of those people that said it just a room, I go for the parks, but after having stayed there, then back to a mod, I really, really want to upgrade already.

Wish me luck.........

I think you're going to need it!

My DH and DS "WON'T LET US" stay anywhere else!
We'll be home soon...

Old 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #853
pepe of ohio
DIS Veteran

Location: Hubbard, Ohio, northeast Ohio 7 miles from Pa. border

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotlex

Wish me luck.........
We were ardent WL people for over 10+ trips and we strayed to POFQ for our last trip.... First time there..

It is a nice resort and all but it ain't the Lodge....we're back to where we enjoy ourselves . I must say after 47 trips to WDW and mostly all deluxe, no more resort roaming, we've done all except the Boardwalk and have no interest in staying there and with a trip thrown in to OKW we really missed the Lodge.... Just on location alone we love it....

DIS Dads Club Member
Old 09-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #854
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe of ohio View Post
We were ardent WL people for over 10+ trips and we strayed to POFQ for our last trip.... First time there..

It is a nice resort and all but it ain't the Lodge....we're back to where we enjoy ourselves . I must say after 47 trips to WDW and mostly all deluxe, no more resort roaming, we've done all except the Boardwalk and have no interest in staying there and with a trip thrown in to OKW we really missed the Lodge.... Just on location alone we love it....
I'm with you. I have only stayed at one other resort, the YC, and while we were there we kept saying how much more we liked the WL.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 09-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #855
goofynut41
Disney Veteran

Test

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: