Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #46
PrincessAlways
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
That is quite the picture you've painted for us and of course the 'princess' gets the bed
Now that's funny!!!

We just have to make that Mickey head move quickly!!
POR, 2003 OKW,2004 Poly, 2005 SSR (June), Pop (Sept), CSR (Nov), 2006 OKW (May), Swan (Sept), OKW (Nov), 2007 Pop (Feb), OKW (June), CR (Sept), BWV (Nov), 2008 CSR (April), OKW (July), SSR (Dec)2009 Pop (March) OKW (May) BLT (Nov), 2010 BLT (May) AKL (Oct) 2011 SWAN (March) BLT (June) AKL (Nov) OKW (Nov) 2012 BWI (March) OKW (May) POR Royal (Oct) OKW (Nov) 2013 BWV (Apr) offsite (July) Kidani (Dec) 2014 AKL (April) OKW (Nov)
Old 08-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #47
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
So glad you're here - there's no shame in third!

Thanks, KOOK....love the ribbon .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
Even though I'd seen it before, I started at page 1 & read the whole intro again!!!!! Yay!!
I did the same thing.....gotta love the Lodge and all the beautiful pics .

Quote:
Originally Posted by max'sdad View Post
I will be on my first trip to the Wilderness Lodge, checking in at the Villas in two days!
Have a great trip.....the Lodge is wonderful .

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
Just paid off the balance!
45 days to go!!
Oh & Today DD's Dr gave her the ok to go back & start camp again on Monday! A good day all around!!!
Yay for being PIF . Congrats on DD getting the ok from the Dr .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliKT View Post
Wooo a new thread! Looks great! I cannot wait for our first stay at WL!
You will love the WL.....it's an amazing resort .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-04-2012, 01:33 AM   #48
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Subbing to the new WL thread as I know I will have lots of questions before our trip Oct '13.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #49
scanne
OK, I must have really small ears
It is great to get exposure
Might get a tutorial from a student

Location: NJ but I wish I lived somewhere in Florida like Cinderella's Castle!

We are checking out of POR today and checking in to WL OFC!!!! I am so so so so so excited!!!!! First club level stay ever but no stranger to WL! I truly cannot wait to get "home!"
Old 08-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #50
mommadjones
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanne View Post
We are checking out of POR today and checking in to WL OFC!!!! I am so so so so so excited!!!!! First club level stay ever but no stranger to WL! I truly cannot wait to get "home!"
Congratulations!!! We are just over a week away from our first CL stay at WL I know your excitement!!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #51
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Two weeks from today we arrive back at WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofynut41 View Post
Glad for the extension on the military, was hoping for it to be longer. Guess I'll have to wait another year since I'm going in Dec 2013....
Or, you might just have to book another trip before the extension is due to expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by megveg View Post
I've made it over heree! Won't be at WL till Oct 2013 but I was lucky enough to have a 45min visit in 09 and I've had my sights set on it since
You can never be too early to a newly posted thread. 10/13 will be here before you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Cruiser View Post
Great job KOOK!

Sorry I am late to the new WL thread party. As they say, better late than never. In order to redeem myself, how about a picture from one of my favorite spots at the WL?

booked at rack rate WL CL 12/31 to 1/13 Needless to say, waiting for a discount.
I just love that photo - thank you, JC. So nice to have you here with us anticipating your first WL/CL stay. I'm a little worried about you getting a discount for NYE and NYD though, but after that, it shouldn't be a problem. Darn blackout dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Subbing to the new WL thread as I know I will have lots of questions before our trip Oct '13.

Fire away! General comments are welcome, too

Quote:
You picked the perfect resort for your first CL stay! That is such a great feeling to be heading over for breakfast in the lounge right about now. Please check in with us when you can and have a great rest of your vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadjones View Post
Congratulations!!! We are just over a week away from our first CL stay at WL I know your excitement!!!!
That is so soon! You are going to love it!

BTW, did you print out the holiday photo I posted for you?
Old 08-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #52
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Enjoy!!!!! You are going to love it!!! Have fun!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 08-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #53
Miffy
DIS Veteran

Did I look at all the pictures even though I've seen them all? Yes!
Am I hungry now? Yes!
How many more days? 127

Until then ... subscribing.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #54
Kathy Z
Counting my Blessings

Good grief, I miss a day and here I am on page 4. I'll have to go back and take a better look at the wonderful travel promotion book you wrote in post #1. You are the best, Kook!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #55
sheri236
Mouseketeer

the new thread looks great, kook!! we are not-so-patiently counting down to our 4th stay at wl in october. I love reading this thread with all the pictures and comments from fellow wl lovers! can't wait to stay in a refurbed room and just bask in the lovliness!!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #56
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
Am I hungry now? Yes!

How many more days? 127

I'll try to make you even hungrier after I get back to WDW in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Z View Post
Good grief, I miss a day and here I am on page 4. I'll have to go back and take a better look at the wonderful travel promotion book you wrote in post #1. You are the best, Kook!
Welcome to our new home, Kathy. The first page will look mighty familiar, but I'll freshen it for you after I get back from vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheri236 View Post
the new thread looks great, kook!! we are not-so-patiently counting down to our 4th stay at wl in october. I love reading this thread with all the pictures and comments from fellow wl lovers! can't wait to stay in a refurbed room and just bask in the lovliness!!
Thanks, Sheri! October will be here before you know it and you'll be figuring out when to make it 5 stays
Old 08-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #57
scanne
OK, I must have really small ears
It is great to get exposure
Might get a tutorial from a student

Location: NJ but I wish I lived somewhere in Florida like Cinderella's Castle!

We are here at WL OFC. Already in love!!! We have room 7052 with a view of the castle and contemporary and space mountain. Room was ready at 10 when we got here! Magic! Cannot see myself staying anywhere else anymore!!!
1/92 CBR;12/96 ASMu; 6/98 CSR; 6/00 GF; 4/01 Disneyland; 6/01 Polynesian; 12/01 AK and GF; 8/03 WL; 2/04 ASMu; 10/04 WL; 7/05 Polynesian; 10/05 WL; 7/06 WL; 9/06 GF; 7/07 POP and Polynesian; 12/07 WL; 8/08 Beach Club; 6/09 Beach Club; 7/10 Portofino Bay and Polynesian; 8/11 Royal Pacific and WL; 10/11 - Animal Kingdom Lodge for MNSSHP; 7 and 8/12 Split stay at POR (Royal Guest Room) and Wilderness Lodge again ; 8/13 WL OFC!; 11/13 - Disneyland Paradise Pier; 2/2014 Wilderness Lodge/RunDisney!; 8/2014 Hard Rock Hotel/Beach Club - Stone Harbor Club/Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf for my 40th Birthday!

Old 08-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #58
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
You've come to the right place as this is a great place to get answers .

Quote:
WL CL is awesome.....you will love it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommadjones View Post
We are just over a week away from our first CL stay at WL I know your excitement!!!!
A week will go by before you know it. You are going to LOVE WL CL....have a great trip .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
Am I hungry now? Yes!
How many more days? 127

You will be there before you know it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheri236 View Post
I know just how you feel. Our next trip isn't until July 2013 and I'm trying to squeeze in a short December trip to the WL as next July seems sooooo far away .

Quote:
We are here at WL OFC. Already in love!!! We have room 7052 with a view of the castle and contemporary and space mountain. Room was ready at 10 when we got here! Magic! Cannot see myself staying anywhere else anymore!!!
Glad you're having a great time and love the OFC . WL was our first CL stay and we fell in love it with the minute we got there. The CMs are amazing and really make your stay magical .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 08-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #59
StEpHandMiKe<3Disney
DIS Veteran

Waking up at the WL!!!!!
WDW '07 ~ WL Honeymoon WDW '08 ~ WL 1st Anniversary DL Aug '08 ~ HOJO WDW '09 ~ WL 2nd Anniversary WDW Feb '10 ~ WL my Birthday! DL July '10 ~ HOJO WDW May '11 ~ WL 4th Anniversary A WDW Christmas '11 WL WDW Halloween '12
WDW May 2017 WL Daughter's First Trip
Old 08-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #60
flagrandma
Mouseketeer

Looking forward to our first stay at WL on Aug. 19th. Love the new thread. Thanks for starting it. Love the pics.

May 2007 - Contemporary
August 2012 - Wilderness Lodge
August 2013 - Royal Pacific Resort (Universal)
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: