Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #2146
DetTigsGal
DIS Veteran

I love that sound
CR - 1996 (DS19 1st Trip), 1999 (DS14 1st Trip), 2003, 2007
GF - 2009, 2010
Grand Californian - 2011 (DS19 Graduation Trip)
WL CL - 2012
Old 01-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #2147
monami7
DIS Veteran

We leave 1 week from Today! I cannot wait. i think time is going slower...yet I know once we are there it will fly by!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #2148
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarak View Post
Great TR, CaliKT! Glad you had such a great time.

I just made a deposit for a Thanksgiving trip for this year. We'll be staying five days in a deluxe room. I'm not even going to worry about it being eleven months away. Time seems to fly for me anymore.
Yippee! What's there to worry about. Plenty of time for anticipating, but no worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteAsMinnie View Post
We are almost exactly 6 months away from our 25th Anniversary celebration at our beloved WL Old Faithful Club!

Will IPO email us automatically or do we need to email them? If we email them, what do we say.... Hi, get ready here we come???

I seem to remember last time they never emailed us so we did a few weeks before we arrived.

Thanks!!!!
Some will and some won't, there seems to be no rhyme or reason, so it's best to just email them and let them know if you have any requests or need any help or just to warn them

Wilderness.Lodge.Itinerary.Planning@disneyworld.co m

Quote:
Originally Posted by disnmooner2013 View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH WDWKOOK I THINK I HAD THE WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE I RE-SENT TO THE ONE YOU GAVE ME AND GOT BACK AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE THIS TIME.
You're welcome and I hope you've heard back from them by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteAsMinnie View Post
And the whistle of the boats!!!
I love your boat whistle smiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by monami7 View Post
We leave 1 week from Today! I cannot wait. i think time is going slower...yet I know once we are there it will fly by!
Soon you won't even be able to sleep you'll be so excited
Old 01-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #2149
disnmooner2013
Mouseketeer

I did and got my request "on the books" for a North Wing MK View honeymoon room. Thanks again.

OUR 2013 DISNEYMOON TRIP REPORT
Old 01-09-2013, 04:42 AM   #2150
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disnmooner2013 View Post
I did and got my request "on the books" for a North Wing MK View honeymoon room. Thanks again.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #2151
CDolacki2003
DIS Veteran

I am so excited to be on this thread since we officially moved our reservation to WL. We are going to be there for Halloween, October 26th to November 3rd. I cannot wait to stay here as I have always stayed at CBR. We had breakfast at Whispering Canyon in June and my DH and I fell in love with it. He thinks we are trying POR-FQ, wont he be suprised. I am hoping he does not pay attention to the luggage tags, I am usually the keeper of the paperwork and chief vacation planner, and would love to keep him out of the loop until we pull up. I think it might be blown at ME though.
Oct 2014- 1 day in EPCOT
Dec 2016- planning CSR (if all goes well)
Old 01-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #2152
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDolacki2003 View Post
I am so excited to be on this thread since we officially moved our reservation to WL. We are going to be there for Halloween, October 26th to November 3rd. I cannot wait to stay here as I have always stayed at CBR. We had breakfast at Whispering Canyon in June and my DH and I fell in love with it. He thinks we are trying POR-FQ, wont he be suprised. I am hoping he does not pay attention to the luggage tags, I am usually the keeper of the paperwork and chief vacation planner, and would love to keep him out of the loop until we pull up. I think it might be blown at ME though.
If your DH is anything like mine, he won't notice a thing until you tell him it's time to get off the bus. He'll probably just think ME is stopping at WL for some other guests. Won't he be surprised. You'll have to make a WCC ADR for him
Old 01-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #2153
lsumommaof4
Earning My Ears

Old Faithful Club

Hi! We have never stayed club level before. We are actually in a deluxe room but will have access to it. I have seen the menus for it but wanted to know if they are the exact same or if they change from time to time. And is the breakfast the same everyday?
Also, can you bring food from Roaring Forks and sit at the tables on club level? I have 5 kids and some may want a waffle or eggs sometimes or a burger in the evening. And some may want what is offered at the Old Faithful Club.

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #2154
mommadjones
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsumommaof4
Hi! We have never stayed club level before. We are actually in a deluxe room but will have access to it. I have seen the menus for it but wanted to know if they are the exact same or if they change from time to time. And is the breakfast the same everyday?
Also, can you bring food from Roaring Forks and sit at the tables on club level? I have 5 kids and some may want a waffle or eggs sometimes or a burger in the evening. And some may want what is offered at the Old Faithful Club.

Thanks!
I found that the breakfast was the same in Aug and Dec. the evening offerings were also about the same. They occasionally will have something new that they test but I would expect what you have seen.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #2155
germ539
Goofy is my favorite

new to this forum

I've tried reading all the posts, but they are starting to look alike and since I am new to this forum, I thought I would just ask. Can you request a microwave for your regular room?

thanks so much
2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
Old 01-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #2156
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by germ539 View Post
I've tried reading all the posts, but they are starting to look alike and since I am new to this forum, I thought I would just ask. Can you request a microwave for your regular room?

thanks so much
to the WL/VWL thread. All the DVC rooms have a microwave, but not the WL rooms. I haven't heard anyone mention for a long time that they were able to request a microwave. There is a microwave at Roaring Fork near the condiments in the dining area.

I hope you have a wonderful stay!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #2157
germ539
Goofy is my favorite

debating on where to stay

Thanks for the reply, we are debating right now where to stay (because of the new "sale" prices) so this is one of our possibilities.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #2158
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, we are debating right now where to stay (because of the new "sale" prices) so this is one of our possibilities.
Oooo, resort pickin'. What's in contention and where have you stayed?
Old 01-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #2159
germ539
Goofy is my favorite

let's see

In 2007, Old Key West, we were originally supposed to stay at Animal Kingdom but that was when the construction had started on the new stuff there and we didn't want all that.

1995, Dixie Landings, now Port Orleans - Riverside.

Before that we've stayed offsite.

There are a lot of mitigating factors on where we choose, our choices right now are:

Port Orleans Riverside
Wilderness Lodge
Beach Club
Animal Kingdom

We should decide by the end of Feb after my hubby schedules his vacation at work, can't make any definate plans until then.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #2160
WDWKOOK

Quote:
In 2007, Old Key West, we were originally supposed to stay at Animal Kingdom but that was when the construction had started on the new stuff there and we didn't want all that.

1995, Dixie Landings, now Port Orleans - Riverside.

Before that we've stayed offsite.

There are a lot of mitigating factors on where we choose, our choices right now are:

Port Orleans Riverside
Wilderness Lodge
Beach Club
Animal Kingdom

We should decide by the end of Feb after my hubby schedules his vacation at work, can't make any definate plans until then.
Out of those options, I would choose either WL or POR (Dixie Landings).
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: