DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Jenio
DVC Member

Honeymoon 6 yrs later

My hubby and I are going on 4th Disney world trip. 1st without kids, 2nd with our DVC membership. Plus we will finally have our long awaited honeymoon. We have stayed at: Coronado Springs, The Poly, and Kidani lodge (savannah view)!
My question is this....which DVC Resort would be best for us to try next for more romantic purposes? P.S. we are going mid April for my birthday also! Can't wait!!!
Jenio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
jennylyn_b
Disney Fan for Life :)

First of all, Yay for a honeymoon! If you want quiet, picturesque and relaxed go for SSR. We love it and find it very romantic.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
jennylyn_b is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
ccigliano
DVC Member WLV

I really do think that what each person thinks is romantic is very subjective. To me, SSR is the least romantic of all the resorts. I prefer the more rustic wilderness feel of the VWL and relaxing by the hidden fireplaces of the Lodge and taking walks along the nature path to the campgrounds. My second choice would be AKV due to the ambiance of the African theming and savanna view rooms. Good Luck!
Off Site Dec 97 ~ CSR Dec 98 ~ OKW Dec 99 ~ OKW Dec 00 ~ WLV Dec 01 ~ WLV Mar 02 ~ WLV Dec 02 ~ WLV Dec 03 ~ WLV Nov 04 ~ WLV Feb 05 ~ SSR/WLV Dec 05 ~ WLV May 06 ~ WLV Nov 06 ~ WLV Dec07 ~ SSR Apr 08 ~ OKW Sep 08 ~ WLV Nov/Dec 08 ~ WLV Dec 09 ~ AKV KSV Feb 10 ~ BLT LV May 10 ~ SSR Sep 10 ~ WLV Nov 10 ~ SSR Jan11 ~ WLV/BCV Mar 11~Dream/WLV Dec 11~WLV Feb 12~Grand Floridian/WLV Dec12~WLV Jan13~WLV Mar 13~WLV Dec 13

ccigliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #4
Jenio
DVC Member

I definitely agree with each person having different ideas of what is romantic. We just really are needing some major pixie dust for this vacation ! Putting the needs of our special needs children and our other children has taken it's toll on our marriage. this vacation is all about just us and what we want! so I was hoping you guys would have some awesome ideas on the different resorts!!
Jenio is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: