Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #1171
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to
 
Stacerita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 14,336

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post

I can totally get the giggles.....


AmyGetYourGirlScoutCookieFIxFromMeOkraSue
You mean when you think how we sat on a bench for what appeared to be the entire afternoon and evening? Only getting up to grab a corn dog. It really was a good bench. Just sayin.
__________________

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #1172
Stacerita
AKA the Lexus TinklerMy bad-its Miss Understood. Sorry. Got my drag queens mixed
I guess I did look more like a Hooter's girl than I wanted to
 
Stacerita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 14,336

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
That Stacie, she is all knowing.
Why yes I am. Oh wait, that wasn't for me. Nevermind and carry on.
__________________

Inappropriate graphics will be deleted from signatures.
Please remember this is a family-friendly site
Stacerita is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #1173
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

The EoS in DTD is brand new. Not sure it's even open yet! But I've had the one in Vegas and in WDW and its yummo!
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #1174
debbiedoo
DIS Veteran
 
debbiedoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,652

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626
The EoS in DTD is brand new. Not sure it's even open yet! But I've had the one in Vegas and in WDW and its yummo!
I knew about the one in Vegas and WDW. I was in DTD at DL a couple of weeks ago don't remember it being there.....

Never been to EoS at WDW.....don't shoot me on my reasoning. LOL. I don't care for DTD at WDW. Not like it used to be. . Not to mention the merchandise can be found in the parks why I began more resort dining and shopping. .

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________

There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. Leonardo da Vinci
debbiedoo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #1175
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer
 
NorCalGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Redwoods
Posts: 212

I just want to say that LisaCat is awesome

She gave me some great advice on how to get rezzies for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for my WDW trip even though our dates were showing as completely booked, and today I got them. Yeah, Divas.
__________________
NorCalGal is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #1176
debbiedoo
DIS Veteran
 
debbiedoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,652

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal
I just want to say that LisaCat is awesome

She gave me some great advice on how to get rezzies for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for my WDW trip even though our dates were showing as completely booked, and today I got them. Yeah, Divas.
Awesome!! .

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
__________________

There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. Leonardo da Vinci
debbiedoo is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #1177
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypooh22 View Post
Hmmmmm Capri this is dangerous cuz I'm crafty and know how to crochet.....

Everyone please take note on the quote above..... Y'all are my witnesses (just saying)
Noted. Can't wait to see it!
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #1178
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyStitch626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,853

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiedoo

I knew about the one in Vegas and WDW. I was in DTD at DL a couple of weeks ago don't remember it being there.....

Never been to EoS at WDW.....don't shoot me on my reasoning. LOL. I don't care for DTD at WDW. Not like it used to be. . Not to mention the merchandise can be found in the parks why I began more resort dining and shopping. .

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
It is replacing the book store that was in Disneylands DTD.

I wasn't a huge fan of the WDW DTD. I liked it, but it didn't have the same feel as Disneyland. Most things in WDW felt that way to me. Just not as...magical? Don't shoot me for saying that!
__________________
DisneyStitch626 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #1179
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiedoo View Post
Never been to EoS at WDW.....don't shoot me on my reasoning. LOL. I don't care for DTD at WDW. Not like it used to be. . Not to mention the merchandise can be found in the parks why I began more resort dining and shopping. .
I went to DTD in FL back in 2004. I liked it a lot. Went back in 2010 and was SO disappointed with what it is now. Bleh. No plans to go there next month.
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #1180
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,204

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypooh22 View Post
I think that this calls for a quick stop to the liquor store for some beer!

Winning! (beer + crochet)
You are such a good friend! Not only to crochet that, but to drink the beer to boot?? Wow. True friendship.




Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiedoo View Post
@timkerbell. I know earl of sandwich at Vegas......I haven't seen one over at Disneyland unless if I passed it up!

I may be able to help get a couple people to Newport on that Saturday, I will have to get back with the group.

Question about fant dessert party. Is their a deposit like at WDW? I may have annual passes purchased again by then. May be interested. .

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Earl's is opening across from ESPN Zone in DTD.

As for Fantasmic, I have no clue. Never booked that dessert seating. Bridget was the go to person for that so maybe she can answer any questions.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Beth I just sent a pm to Stacie but you can add me to the Photopass list. Thanks!
All photopass info will be done through Stacie, and also it needs to be kept on Facebook. No photopass talk allowed on DIS. Thanks!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Why yes I am. Oh wait, that wasn't for me. Nevermind and carry on.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #1181
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
I just want to say that LisaCat is awesome

She gave me some great advice on how to get rezzies for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for my WDW trip even though our dates were showing as completely booked, and today I got them. Yeah, Divas.
YOU GOT IN???!!!! AWESOME! I'm so glad I was able to help!
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #1182
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer
 
NorCalGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Redwoods
Posts: 212

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
I went to DTD in FL back in 2004. I liked it a lot. Went back in 2010 and was SO disappointed with what it is now. Bleh. No plans to go there next month.
We have to go because I got my Uncle hooked on Earl of Sandwich, so now we have to go to DTD for dinner at least once each trip. Plus, I love it and until the DL one opens I only got to have it at WDW. I did find one in London on my last trip there - I'm probably the only person who went to Europe and stopped in their tracks when they saw an Earl of Sandwich sign!!!
__________________
NorCalGal is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #1183
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,204

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
We have to go because I got my Uncle hooked on Earl of Sandwich, so now we have to go to DTD for dinner at least once each trip. Plus, I love it and until the DL one opens I only got to have it at WDW. I did find one in London on my last trip there - I'm probably the only person who went to Europe and stopped in their tracks when they saw at Earl of Sandwich sign!!!
That's funny. My husband got his boss hooked on them. We have two of them here in Vegas, but he'd never tried it until my husband told him how good they were. His boss went, loved it, and then not long after went on vacation to London where he sent us a picture of the one there that he and his wife went to go eat at.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #1184
pixidustmom
Dreaming of the World
 
pixidustmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Las Vegas NV
Posts: 972

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
I yell at my husband if he drives over 75 or gets too close to the car in front of him. Do I get to yell at you, too?

It would be nice to have another car for Newport. I'm not sure who all is going. Some of the local ladies said that since they can go to DL anytime, they were interested in a day away at the beach, but now I can't remember exactly who was in. Katie? Linda? Chris? Mary Jo? Not sure...

We need to pick someone's brain who's more familiar with Newport than I am for good places to eat! It's Theresa's birthday that day and I know she wants to go someplace fun/nice for lunch. We'll be back in time for the Fantasmic dessert seating for those who are signed up for that.
Yell away but I get to sing louder then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Sure I'll share with you!
Oh yay I love it and now can't wait to share it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
That is SO happening!

Oh glad you love the idea now to get it created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypooh22 View Post
Hmmmmm Capri this is dangerous cuz I'm crafty and know how to crochet.....

Everyone please take note on the quote above..... Y'all are my witnesses (just saying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypooh22 View Post
I think that this calls for a quick stop to the liquor store for some beer!

Winning! (beer + crochet)
Oh can't wait to see how pretty she will look

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
I agree with EoS, we have never eaten at one....
I think you may need to plan a road trip....haha that's how I am with PF Chang's, but ours is closer then 250 miles. LOL



Camo Tink, I wanna switch roomies....... kidding
I want the purple one too.....purple is the best color ever right?
I'll share a MC with ya!! Love that thing!!!!!



winning is right!

OMG you guys crack me up. lol Tonight my friend is coming over so we can do some costume work, we are going to make shrimp scampi for dinner, I'm excited!!!! I think for our Halloween party I might be a mermaid, I just have to figure out the skirt........
I know it sounds like a great way for Tink to hide in her camo wear
I have another taker for sharing. Yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
For anyone interested in more information on the Photopass, please send me a PM and let me know if you're on Facebook or not. As the trip gets closer, I'll put information on Facebook and send a PM for those who are not on Facebook.
I shall make contact soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
It is replacing the book store that was in Disneylands DTD.

I wasn't a huge fan of the WDW DTD. I liked it, but it didn't have the same feel as Disneyland. Most things in WDW felt that way to me. Just not as...magical? Don't shoot me for saying that!
I just love WDW so much, and I feel more magic there but everyone has a fav. so it's ok we don't agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
That's funny. My husband got his boss hooked on them. We have two of them here in Vegas, but he'd never tried it until my husband told him how good they were. His boss went, loved it, and then not long after went on vacation to London where he sent us a picture of the one there that he and his wife went to go eat at.
Oh so your both should be ashamed of yourselves for getting more addicted to it. I am now thanks to you.
__________________

Come check out my pre trip report.http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3254412
POFQ 1996POR 2006 and 2009 Going to POP 2014 Disneyland too many to count
pixidustmom is offline  
Old 10-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #1185
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!
 
stacielee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Peoria, AZ (originally Michigan)
Posts: 2,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
Did I , or did I not say that Stacie is a photopass PRO!!!! Go Stacie, Go Stacie!!

AmyGetYourGirlScoutCookieFIxFromMeOkraSue
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
That Stacie, she is all knowing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Why yes I am. Oh wait, that wasn't for me. Nevermind and carry on.
__________________
stacielee is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.