Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #901
CamoMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Here it is, but remember that the sweats won't be blinged.
*awesome picture*
Holy crap, I love that! I definitely want a hoody. And maybe some pants. And a tote. Okay, let's just stick with the hoody for now.

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
Old 10-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #902
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
Holy crap, I love that! I definitely want a hoody. And maybe some pants. And a tote. Okay, let's just stick with the hoody for now.
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #903
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Thanks, Trudi for posting the shirt pic! It's even prettier in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
So, I've found something awesome for Seth for Christmas. It's a Mickey Mouse Upholstered chair from Toys R Us. Only problem is its the US site and they won't ship to Canada. We are going to check with our store to see if they can get it in (I've seen the Minnie version here), but if they can't, is there any chance I could send it to one of you awesome American Disers and then ship it to me?? I would pay for it all of course!
I see Kerri offered to help you out, but if for some reason she can't, I'll help. Just let me know. Theresa sends stuff here to my address all the time. LOL This past weekend, over half my suitcase was stuff she'd ordered for son. I don't mind at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Tonight I'm taking Jade to the corn maze, I'm excited!! We are going to do it in the dark and I'm going to have glow sticks to wear! lol We are meeting a big group there.
Sounds fun!! We did a corn maze in Camarillo back when we were still living in SoCal. It took us over two hours. This maze was huge, professionally done.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #904
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
Right? LOL Such a cute design, I know I want a sweatshirt for sure and I'd love sweats but I just can't see myself spending that much on sweats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Thanks, Trudi for posting the shirt pic! It's even prettier in person.

I see Kerri offered to help you out, but if for some reason she can't, I'll help. Just let me know. Theresa sends stuff here to my address all the time. LOL This past weekend, over half my suitcase was stuff she'd ordered for son. I don't mind at all.

Sounds fun!! We did a corn maze in Camarillo back when we were still living in SoCal. It took us over two hours. This maze was huge, professionally done.
http://www.coolpatchpumpkins.com/corn_maze.html
There's a link for the one we are doing, it's massive!! lol They close at 8 but I think we might be there until midnight......

Hey Melody, does your guy have a minimum order?

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 10-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #905
yourMaire83
SPA MARIE

Now you guys got me wanting to go to a corn maze! It's raining a lot tonight in Orlando.

And I have good news! I have a secondary interview with Disney spa! It's on Tuesday. I'm guessing it's for facials, since I heard from a colleague that massage interviews are Thur, Fri and Sat... We'll see! I'm confident in both so I'm not nervous, just excited
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #906
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Yup I'll be happy to help.

Tonight I'm taking Jade to the corn maze, I'm excited!! We are going to do it in the dark and I'm going to have glow sticks to wear! lol We are meeting a big group there.
I also put an event on FB for a Pampered Chef party I'm doing, it's an online only party and I sent a pretty blanket invite out to cover basically everyone. If you aren't interested no problem, just remove yourself from the event, I won't be offended, if any of you aren't on my friends list and might want to look then send me a friend request and I'll add you. A friend of mine did a fundraiser through FB and I booked a party from her, a portion of my party sales get donated to her fundraiser as well.
Thank you so much! I'll let you know if we have to do it that way.

I've lived near a corn maze for about 8 years now, and still haven't made it over there! I really need to check it out! I'd also like to take Seth to a pumpkin patch. I've never been to one of those either.

Can Canadian friends be involved in the Pampered Chef stuff? I'd like to take a look at least.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #907
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Wait, wait!

I found out the the company is Sport-Tek! But they still are 60/40%, like Port Authority.

Trudi, I thought the men's hoodie was much more roomy! Maybe my "youn'n" girls are rubbing off on me.. LOL!
Sorry - I was looking at the Sport Tek, but since I was on the SanMar website, I just immediately translate stuff to Port Authority since it's their house brand. LOL

Old 10-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #908
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Right? LOL Such a cute design, I know I want a sweatshirt for sure and I'd love sweats but I just can't see myself spending that much on sweats.

http://www.coolpatchpumpkins.com/corn_maze.html
There's a link for the one we are doing, it's massive!! lol They close at 8 but I think we might be there until midnight......

Hey Melody, does your guy have a minimum order?
Ooooo..... that's the one down in Dixon at Milk Farm, isn't it? I've always thought about doing it, but I know I'd get lost and end up having to be rescued. LOL

Old 10-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #909
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Lisa, I kind of thought the two companies were related.

Kerri, the minimum order was 12 items. I have around 26 orders so far. But to get the set up charge waived, I need to have 30 to 36 orders. So I'm getting close!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #910
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Question on the sweatshirts .... do they run about the same size as Hanes or Fruit of the Loom? If so I'll go to WalMart and try some on this weekend. Mel once I figure out the sizes I'll pm you a final order.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #911
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

TGIF, ladies!!

I can't wait for tonight! We're going to the Ren Faire. I just love it there. I get to drool over all the gorgeous clothing they have for sale that I cannot afford.
If I can walk that is. I spent several hours cleaning and running errands yesterday, and was on my feet most of the day. By evening my foot was really in bad shape. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I do not like not being able to walk, or rather if I do a lot of walking, having to pay for it later. I guess I should make that doctor appt after all.

I also canceled my hotel room for later this month at Hojo. I hated to do it because I was looking forward to seeing everyone that wasn't there this past weekend. But, Noelle has a play those days. Her first big role! And, even though she said it was fine for me to miss it, I was feeling that darn mommy guilt. So, between that and my foot, I figured it was best to sit this one out. Oh well.

Anyway, hope you all have a great day! TTYL!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #912
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps Tour

I just read MaryJo's review of the new tour, and it sounds amazing!! Hopefully, by the end of December we'll know if we're going to have a Diva group doing that, because otherwise I'll be going on my solo New Year's Eve trip.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #913
sierranevada
DISDiva

Mel - PM'ed you with both mine and Lisa's orders!

Finally cooling off here - yeah! So tired of the heat.

Beth - definitely go see a doctor about your foot. You want to make sure of the diagnosis. While it sounds like plantar fasciitis, it could also be bursitis. If it is PF, I did have the cortisone shot in both feet and while it hurt like @@@@, it really did help. PT did not do much for me - wearing sketcher shape up tennis shoes (the rocking motion stretches the calf muscles) and Fit Flop sandals (arch support is crucial) all were major factors in making my PF better. And stretch, stretch and stretch several times a day

Good luck!

Old 10-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #914
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Question on the sweatshirts .... do they run about the same size as Hanes or Fruit of the Loom? If so I'll go to WalMart and try some on this weekend. Mel once I figure out the sizes I'll pm you a final order.
Linda, I have no idea. But if you look up the link and click on the sizing chart it will give you an idea. In the past, I think this has worked really well for the most part. Also, when you see something like this:
Bust - Small- 17"
That means they measured straight across just on one side of the tee. So if you double it, it would be a 34' measurement all the way around the chest. The rest of the measurements are pretty easy to understand.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #915
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Some exciting news!

I have 30 orders, so I am sure from here on out, we will not have the set up fee charged to us!!

YAY!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: