Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #796
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten6mom View Post
:Does someone have a picture of what the design on the purple shirt looks like? I am curious about this DIS "gang"!
LOL! Who has a picture they can share?
Old 09-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #797
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Who knows how to post a pic from an Iphone? If someone told me, I would show you right now!
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #798
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Hi Alison!! Good to see you and your funny self! LOL! I never even thought about the lettering on the back of the shirts. Ha ha! I just wanted a Disney style font, and the "i' marked with a Mickey head.
Hmm? Now I need to relook.

This message is good for Trudi also.

Heather, Disneyland for your DD birthday sounds like so much fun!

Kerri, I have you down for bling on the pink.

Andrea and Cindy, Thanks for the well wishes on our mini meet this weekend. I'm leaving Friday morning.

Cindy, Computer stuff is not my thing either. I usually have to ask someone here for help. I'm already dreading how to post pics of the Halloween exchange.

Quote:
I am so excited and relieved.

I did some calling today on the tee shirt print shop. Well, he did not sell his shop, he moved! Into a nicer and bigger location! Whew and yay, yay, yay!

So I got some bids on the sweat shirts.

Maybe I need to back up a bit. I have had ladies ask me if we could use last year's image to print on a hoodie. This is the pink tee image for you newbies. We can have pullovers or zippers.

This is how it is going to work. If I get 36 orders, I do not have to pay a set up fee. Anything lower is going to cost for set up. They also have to change up the layout, so it can be printed on black or navy blue, instead of pink. So instead of the pink showing through, now the black/navy will show through and the pink will be added as print. Make sense?

For him even to print up the sweats he needs at least 12 orders, which I think we will have. Just not too sure on getting the 36 orders to save on the set up fee. If I do not get it, then the fee will be split amongst the orders I have.

I can't talk how much the sweatshirts are here. If anyone is interested, please PM me. In the meantime, I will try and get this on Facebook. Beth, my mentor has left me all alone.

Editing to add that we could also have black tote bags made up in this image, which would get added into the 36 count. Just thinking.
I would be interested in a sweatshirt but only if I can afford it so I need to know the cost before hand. I'll PM you in a bit. It totally makes sense to me, I know all about charges for custom prints. For now put me as a tentative yes for the sweatshirt depending on cost.

Last night was fun, I ended up going to dinner with the ex in-laws. Let me tell you, I haven't laughed so much in a long time. It's always good to see Gail (my ex-MIL) but my ex-SisIL was there too and man we laughed so much. We had great food and spent way too long just visiting at the table. It was great!! Went home and did nothing else. LOL I meant to shop for the exchange but didn't make it, I also meant to buy Avengers but didn't get that either. LOL So maybe I'll be able to get that done tonight after work.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 09-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #799
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Can someone going to Food & Wine this year do me a huge favor and bring me back one of the gift cards? It doesn't need to have any $ left on it. I collect the cards. Either the little one, the regular one or both. :-)

Since F&W ends 2 weeks before I get to WDW, I'm sure I won't be able to find any then. Thanks!

Old 09-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #800
LisaCat

Quote:
I am so excited and relieved.

I did some calling today on the tee shirt print shop. Well, he did not sell his shop, he moved! Into a nicer and bigger location! Whew and yay, yay, yay!

So I got some bids on the sweat shirts.

Maybe I need to back up a bit. I have had ladies ask me if we could use last year's image to print on a hoodie. This is the pink tee image for you newbies. We can have pullovers or zippers.

This is how it is going to work. If I get 36 orders, I do not have to pay a set up fee. Anything lower is going to cost for set up. They also have to change up the layout, so it can be printed on black or navy blue, instead of pink. So instead of the pink showing through, now the black/navy will show through and the pink will be added as print. Make sense?

For him even to print up the sweats he needs at least 12 orders, which I think we will have. Just not too sure on getting the 36 orders to save on the set up fee. If I do not get it, then the fee will be split amongst the orders I have.

I can't talk how much the sweatshirts are here. If anyone is interested, please PM me. In the meantime, I will try and get this on Facebook. Beth, my mentor has left me all alone.

Editing to add that we could also have black tote bags made up in this image, which would get added into the 36 count. Just thinking.
Hooray for finding your printer!

Saw the post on FB! What jacket are you looking at using? I have an issue with the sleeves never being long enough for me.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #801
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat
Can someone going to Food & Wine this year do me a huge favor and bring me back one of the gift cards? It doesn't need to have any $ left on it. I collect the cards. Either the little one, the regular one or both. :-)

Since F&W ends 2 weeks before I get to WDW, I'm sure I won't be able to find any then. Thanks!
I can but you'll need to remind me because my memory sucks. I leave on Oct. 16th so if can send me a message on FB while I'm there, then I can pick you up a couple.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #802
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hellooooooooo ladies!

Also, I am going to be PMing some of you newbies about the pink tee. I need to know if you want bling.
Hey Melody:

I PM'd you about the pink and purple tees. No bling for me (a phrase you will probably never hear me say again)
Old 09-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #803
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

BTW - I think it's hysterical that my ticker for the Dis Divas trip says "4 months, 4 weeks, 2 days". Umm, isn't 4 months and 4 weeks like 5 months??? Maybe it's the redneck version of a ticker.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #804
CamoMama
DIS Veteran

That's so funny! Mine says 5 months, wonder what's up with your countdown?

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
Old 09-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #805
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post

I'll be there also. Do you want one of the wrist ones? I usually get one and put $$$ on it to use at the booths but it's just as easy to get 2 if you'd like one. And since we only live a couple of miles from each other it'll be easy to get it to you. We could always meet at Michaels!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #806
LisaCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
I can but you'll need to remind me because my memory sucks. I leave on Oct. 16th so if can send me a message on FB while I'm there, then I can pick you up a couple.
You totally ROCK! Thanks, Katie! And I'll be sure to remind you - I know how that memory thing goes.....

Old 09-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #807
LisaCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
I'll be there also. Do you want one of the wrist ones? I usually get one and put $$$ on it to use at the booths but it's just as easy to get 2 if you'd like one. And since we only live a couple of miles from each other it'll be easy to get it to you. We could always meet at Michaels!!!
I love those wrist ones. I broke the little clip on mine from 2010. I'd love another..... Michaels? Don't know WHY you'd think I would want to meet THERE....

Have you been out to Hobby Lobby in Roseville? It's like Michaels on steroids. LOL

Old 09-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #808
LisaCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
BTW - I think it's hysterical that my ticker for the Dis Divas trip says "4 months, 4 weeks, 2 days". Umm, isn't 4 months and 4 weeks like 5 months??? Maybe it's the redneck version of a ticker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
That's so funny! Mine says 5 months, wonder what's up with your countdown?
I know mine is off by a day, but it says 4 months, 29 days. I'd fix it, but then I'd have to re-do all 3 of my tickers since they "roll together". LOL

Old 09-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #809
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I love those wrist ones. I broke the little clip on mine from 2010. I'd love another..... Michaels? Don't know WHY you'd think I would want to meet THERE....

Have you been out to Hobby Lobby in Roseville? It's like Michaels on steroids. LOL
No I've never been there .... I do mostly needlework .... do they have that kind of stuff or is it mostly scrapbook materials???
Old 09-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #810
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Hooray for finding your printer!

Saw the post on FB! What jacket are you looking at using? I have an issue with the sleeves never being long enough for me.
I believe Port Authority? And I have the choice of using Women or Men's sizing for the hoodies. I think like a nine ounce weight? I was going to do some more snooping tonight on the net.

Hey Cindy, the only medium I had left in the purple already has glitter on it.
Do you still want it?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: