Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #2581
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Added another redneck accessory to my outfit for Thursday night. came across another fun container for the snack table. Put the "fancy wrapping" for my M&G exchange gift in the packing pile.
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #2582
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran
 
Grumpy Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SACRAMENTO CA
Posts: 3,302

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
Added another redneck accessory to my outfit for Thursday night. came across another fun container for the snack table. Put the "fancy wrapping" for my M&G exchange gift in the packing pile.
Are we suppose to bring a container to put our snack in????
__________________
Grumpy Grandma is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #2583
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!
 
pixiewings71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Suisun City CA
Posts: 22,234

yes, do I need to bring something to put my snacks in?
__________________
Kerri DBF DD18 DD14

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.


eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #2584
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy
 
MamaKate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Are we suppose to bring a container to put our snack in????
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
yes, do I need to bring something to put my snacks in?
No, Lisa is on the M&G Committee, that is why she is bringing containers .
__________________
MamaKate is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #2585
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy
 
MamaKate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,183

Well I might be the latest victim of this nasty bug going around! Everyone in my house has gotten it and while it's not full blown yet, I'm definitely feeling off. My body is trying to fight it and hopefully me pumping myself up with Vitamin C works and I'm not too sickly during the trip. That would suck!!

Still haven't packed but I did get my M&G snacks and costume done
__________________
MamaKate is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #2586
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,207

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
No, Lisa is on the M&G Committee, that is why she is bringing containers .

Yep, no need for anyone to panic. We'll have containers for all the snacks/candy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
Well I might be the latest victim of this nasty bug going around! Everyone in my house has gotten it and while it's not full blown yet, I'm definitely feeling off. My body is trying to fight it and hopefully me pumping myself up with Vitamin C works and I'm not too sickly during the trip. That would suck!!

Still haven't packed but I did get my M&G snacks and costume done
So many people are sick. If you aren't sick going into this trip, you darn well might be coming out of it! Take care, Katie.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #2587
CamoMama
DIS Veteran
 
CamoMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 1,221

Mild panic this evening. The second half of my M&G gift item arrived (and it is awesome), but no t-shirts from the Disney store. I ordered them well before anything else. Yesterday when I checked UPS it said they would arrive today So I checked UPS again and apparently they went out on the truck, but the Disney Store cut off the "03" on my apartment number so they were looking for an apt E1, which does not exist. So I called, provided them with the correct apt # and my phone # and they will be delivered tomorrow. Cutting it soooooo close! I'm mostly packed, just need some sort of wrapping for the M&G gift and a couple of small travel items, going to Freddy's on the way home from work tomorrow night for that.
__________________

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
CamoMama is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #2588
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube
 
VintageDisneyRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Palmdale, CA
Posts: 1,479

I'm another one who's been sick. Bad stomach flu hit me hard Friday night. The worst is over but I still feel lousy. I'm sure I'll be okay by the time I leave on Th.
__________________
,
VintageDisneyRules is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #2589
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!
 
MotoXPrincess99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 89 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 5,630

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post



I want to stop by and join you both, too! I need to find a red wine that I like. I've heard it's good for your heart. I'm not sure if that's really true, or merely an excuse to indulge. LOL
I'm not a big drinker but I really like this wine.

__________________
MotoXPrincess99 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #2590
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva
 
QueenDoOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mukilteo
Posts: 1,708

Hi There! So excited, I just printed my boarding pass! I have been waxed, dyed, and polished. Now if only I can get packed. Darn old yahoo mail account got hacked last night so I've been dealing with that. Stupid hackers!

Anyhoo...

I have failed to book my shuttle, and was wondering if anyone could repost the code that was flying around. I will shuttle in around 3 tomorrow.

On Sunday, I have to be at SNA at about 9:30. I hate taking the shuttle to the airport because they always want you to go so early! I have often just grabbed a rental car at downtown disney and driven myself so that I don't have that problem. It is about $30 this time, and I would do that for sure if just one other person wanted to ride share it with me. More than 1 would be great too, since that would make it even cheaper. Anyone up for it???

So looking forward to seeing you all soon and also to that wonderful 80 degree heat!
__________________
QueenDoOver is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #2591
sierranevada
DISDiva
 
sierranevada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,425

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
Hi There! So excited, I just printed my boarding pass! I have been waxed, dyed, and polished. Now if only I can get packed. Darn old yahoo mail account got hacked last night so I've been dealing with that. Stupid hackers!

Anyhoo...

I have failed to book my shuttle, and was wondering if anyone could repost the code that was flying around. I will shuttle in around 3 tomorrow.

On Sunday, I have to be at SNA at about 9:30. I hate taking the shuttle to the airport because they always want you to go so early! I have often just grabbed a rental car at downtown disney and driven myself so that I don't have that problem. It is about $30 this time, and I would do that for sure if just one other person wanted to ride share it with me. More than 1 would be great too, since that would make it even cheaper. Anyone up for it???

So looking forward to seeing you all soon and also to that wonderful 80 degree heat!
Code is UYR59 - gives $3 off

See you soon!
__________________





sierranevada is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #2592
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Are we suppose to bring a container to put our snack in????
No. I'm on the snack table team, so we are bringing any needed containers!
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #2593
sameyeyam
Cancer didn't take my life, it made me live it!
 
sameyeyam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: State of Confusion
Posts: 11,978

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
No. I'm on the snack table team, so we are bringing any needed containers!
Great. I think I might even take my Slim Jims out of the boxes & put them all in a gallon size Ziploc. That way I will have more room in my suitcase.
__________________
sameyeyam is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #2594
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran
 
Grumpy Grandma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SACRAMENTO CA
Posts: 3,302

DD & I have signed up for both Big Thunder BBQ and Cafe Orleans but I'm thinking that might be too much food. If someone would like our two seats for Cafe Orleans 6:30 under Bridget's name we would be happy to give them up. If not no big deal ...
__________________
Grumpy Grandma is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #2595
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,207

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe we leave tomorrow. Finally!! lol

Today I've been busy with last minute packing (almost forgot my prescription pills!), some laundry, and I made enchiladas for the family for dinner and brownies for dessert. They will have to heat it up later because I won't be here.
Tonight I am going out with Jane, Michele and Theresa. Dinner at Tommy Bahamas and then Chippendales. Fun, fun, fun!



Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
I'm not a big drinker but I really like this wine.

Thanks, Sarah. I've seen that one. The name caught my eye. lol I was like, hmmm, I like cupcakes... maybe I will like this wine!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
DD & I have signed up for both Big Thunder BBQ and Cafe Orleans but I'm thinking that might be too much food. If someone would like our two seats for Cafe Orleans 6:30 under Bridget's name we would be happy to give them up. If not no big deal ...
If you are dropping out of CO then I can add the two who had a table to themselves to your two spots. But, it's up to you. Let me know.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.