Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #2491
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
And now for official trip business. The following team still needs to come up with a team name:

Team 6
Alison
Cindy H.
Ruth I.

Feel free to keep your name as "Team 6." It works for me . But whatever team has the most fabulous, creative name will win super extravagant prizes beyond your wildest dreams....okay I'm exaggerating a little, but you will get rewarded .
It is official we are Team FORD (Fabulously Outrageous Racing Diva's) And we will look the part
Old 02-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #2492
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell
This is for those of you ladies who ordered "pink" tees shirts and did not have them shipped.

We need to make arrangements for you to pick them up before Thursday. I will be at Trader Sam's Wednesday night for dinner and drinks. If you are unable to meet then, then I can make arrangements for you to pick them up from the front desk at the "Disneyland Hotel." Or you can come to my room at the hotel. Just let me know what works.

Also, for those of you who ordered "sweatshirts." I can make the same arrangements if you would like them before the Meet and Greet. Otherwise I will bringing them to the Meet and Greet.

I need to know all of this ahead of time, as I will be packing everything up ahead of time in two separate boxes. One for the Trader Sam's/Disneyland Hotel and one for the Meet and Greet.

Thanks!
Hi Mel! My plane doesn't get in until 9 on Wednesday evening, so probably won't get to the Disneyland area until 10 or later. What time will you be out at Trader Sams until?
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #2493
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Hello Ladies!
I am having scheduling remorse. My return flight leaves on Sunday at 6:50 and while I would love the extra time, I really want to get home before Midnight. I can change to Burbank airport and leave at 12:40, but I don't know how to get there. Are there shuttles that go their? I can get a rental car fro 29 bucks if I return it to SNA, but when returned to Burbank price jumps a hundred bucks. Any helpful ideas from you wonderful helpful people?

Thanks!

PS Any Northend Seattle girls wanting to car pool down on Wed or home on Sunday (to/from SeaTac)
Old 02-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #2494
sierranevada
DISDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
Hello Ladies!
I am having scheduling remorse. My return flight leaves on Sunday at 6:50 and while I would love the extra time, I really want to get home before Midnight. I can change to Burbank airport and leave at 12:40, but I don't know how to get there. Are there shuttles that go their? I can get a rental car fro 29 bucks if I return it to SNA, but when returned to Burbank price jumps a hundred bucks. Any helpful ideas from you wonderful helpful people?

Thanks!

PS Any Northend Seattle girls wanting to car pool down on Wed or home on Sunday (to/from SeaTac)
There are shuttles (Supershuttle and Primetime are two) but they are around $65 one way. What about LAX, LGB or ONT?

LAX - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From LAX - $16 per person
SNA - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From SNA – $10 per person
ONT - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From ONT - $35 1st person, $9.00 additional, same reservation
LGB - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From LGB - $35 1st person, $9.00 additional, same reservation
BUR - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From BUR - $66 1st person, $9.00 additional, same reservation

Old 02-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #2495
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post
There are shuttles (Supershuttle and Primetime are two) but they are around $65 one way. What about LAX, LGB or ONT?

LAX - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From LAX - $16 per person
SNA - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From SNA – $10 per person
ONT - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From ONT - $35 1st person, $9.00 additional, same reservation
LGB - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From LGB - $35 1st person, $9.00 additional, same reservation
BUR - Disneyland Airport Shuttle To/From BUR - $66 1st person, $9.00 additional, same reservation
Oh Yikes, that is terrible. I may just keep my current. It has to be the right combination of hastle, price etc...Or I'm just going home late!
Old 02-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #2496
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Just a heads up regarding a Company D trip this year. We just got our schedules up until the 2nd and I posted about what days I have off in the Facebook page. If y'all could take a look and see if there was a day/time that you would like to go please post it there and I'll decide what day/time if anything I can do for sure.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:15 AM   #2497
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle1997 View Post
It is official we are Team FORD (Fabulously Outrageous Racing Diva's) And we will look the part
Oooooh! Great name ladies!
Old 02-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #2498
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Ella View Post
Just a heads up regarding a Company D trip this year. We just got our schedules up until the 2nd and I posted about what days I have off in the Facebook page. If y'all could take a look and see if there was a day/time that you would like to go please post it there and I'll decide what day/time if anything I can do for sure.
Thanks Jess!
Old 02-17-2013, 01:21 AM   #2499
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Hi Mel! My plane doesn't get in until 9 on Wednesday evening, so probably won't get to the Disneyland area until 10 or later. What time will you be out at Trader Sams until?
Now that is a good question. Some of us are meeting there for dinner at 6:00. I'm sure we will be there for awhile just hanging out for drinks and visiting. Who are your room mates? Can I give it to one of them?
Old 02-17-2013, 02:03 AM   #2500
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Jessica - what do you think about going after lunch on Thursday? Anyone wanting to go could meet at EOS by 1:30 pm. How many of us are going to EOS for lunch? Do you know Beth? It seems we would be back in plenty of time to get ready for the M&G. Waiting for others to offer suggestions, I'm just thinking outloud.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
Old 02-17-2013, 04:09 AM   #2501
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Now that is a good question. Some of us are meeting there for dinner at 6:00. I'm sure we will be there for awhile just hanging out for drinks and visiting. Who are your room mates? Can I give it to one of them?
My roommates are Paula and Karisa. I think they are arriving quite a bit before I am, so if you see them beforehand, then you can give my stuff to them. Also, we have an early breakfast on thursday morning at Surfs Up, so I may be able to pick up my stuff on the way to the PPH that morning.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #2502
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Linda I like that idea. Sounds perfect. We don't get in till around 11 and then I have to meet up with Shane to get him the girls AP's. But I think I could do all that by 1:30. Do we know about ride sharing? Mom and I don't have a vehicle.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
Old 02-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #2503
sierranevada
DISDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Jessica - what do you think about going after lunch on Thursday? Anyone wanting to go could meet at EOS by 1:30 pm. How many of us are going to EOS for lunch? Do you know Beth? It seems we would be back in plenty of time to get ready for the M&G. Waiting for others to offer suggestions, I'm just thinking outloud.
If that is the time for the first CoD run, hopefully someone else can do a run on Sat for those of us that will not be there by 1:30 on Thursday

Old 02-17-2013, 05:12 PM   #2504
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Checking in

Hi Divas! I'm getting so excited about our trip! I was going to try to stay in touch last week, but my conference ended up going for 12 hour days, and I was exhausted. I've slept 10 hours the past two nights since I've been home. The saddest part was that I was in DC for 5 nights and never left the hotel! It was a great conference though, and I'm really excited to put some of my ideas into action.

First things first, though - it's finally time to pack my tiara. (Actually, I have a short trip to Santa Rosa Fri - Sun, but it looks like that might get cancelled.)

I arrive Tuesday morning the 26th, hopefully before noon. My first order of business is to go to Target and get my snack table food (chips, didn't think they'd pack too well.) Will anyone else be there that early?

I have one change to my reservations. On Wednesday, I'd rather go to Tangaroa Terrace than Cheesecake Factory. Thanks!

Do we know yet about the Fantasmic Buffet?

Last edited by NorCalGal; 02-17-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #2505
sierranevada
DISDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
I have one change to my reservations. On Wednesday, I'd rather go to Tangaroa Terrace than Cheesecake Factory. Thanks!

Do we know yet about the Fantasmic Buffet?
Cindy - neither TT or CF has ressies so no problem switching. I posted on FB (but am not friends with you so you did not see it) but yes, we got the tickets to Fantasmic! for Sat 3/2 at 9 pm. I will have all the tickets and several of us are taking turns waiting in the line to check in so that we can get seats all together.

See you soon

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: