Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 01:06 AM   #2176
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Nothing X rated then? That is good !
No, nothing like that in there.... yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle1997 View Post
Never heard of the red cup song. It made me laugh at your creativity.
Check the DIS Diva FB page. I left a little some easy listening on there for Amy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
No rubber tree or flavored lotions, or a bra made out of Budweiser cans? Dang.

Brrrrr...have a great weekend ladies. May visions of Girl Scout Cookies dance in your heads. Muhahahahahahaha!!!
I must behave, I must behave. So. Tempting. But, no. You never know who will end up with which exchange at the party and I don't want to shock anyone!!

Now, I am off to sleep to dream of line dancing red solo cups filled with Thin Mints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
It was ridiculously cold in Seattle today, and I honestly think it was colder later in the day than early this morning. When I lived in CA I don't think I could have survived walking from the bus to work in that sort of weather, I may be finally getting acclimated.
It is currently 31 degrees here. And dropping.... Brr.

Stay safe and warm, everyone!
Old 01-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #2177
CamoMama
DIS Veteran

It's 26 degrees right now, but no precipitation whatsoever. Last week when it was above freezing it rained like crazy. But now that we could have a little snow? Nothing. No fair.

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #2178
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
No luck finding an exchange gift yet, but have been looking. Or a grey shirt. Need a grey shirt!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
I need a grey shirt, too. Hmmmm. Hope with all the stores getting t-shirts in, I'll find one in grey.
Quote:
Still hunting for the meet and greet red neck holder of liquid something. Though I do have idea given that the Red and Green show started in Canada and of course Bob and Doug McKenzie. Hoosiers, red neck is the same to me. Both not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Still need to find a lime green shirt ugh.

Have a great weekend all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
Ugh. I still have to find pink and green shirts.
There are a lot of different shirts on the Disney Store website, for between $10-20. Cute too!!

I love the McKenzie brothers, but then I'm from Michigan so they were from just across the border. Now I'm in Arizona and have to deal with those from across the OTHER border

See you all next month!! As long as I survive my Vegas birthday party next weekend...
Old 01-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #2179
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

Greetings from the great white north. Well I think our weather is mighty confused. Right now our weather is 54 F. I looked it up and sunny Anaheim is 57 F. Something is seriously wrong with this picture. Our great white north is not so white right now. The good news is that if the normal temps hold it will feel like a nice spring time for the Dis Meet.

So while you Cali people are saying how cold it is my hubby and I are saying what a wonderful day. Had our spring jackets on yeah !!!

Last edited by Belle1997; 01-12-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #2180
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
Biggest weeners, you say?

I'm sorry, you have a typo there.....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
I haven't line danced for about a million years, but I think anyone can learn...eh hem Lisa...cough Beth, eh hem.

Nice of you to help out there, T.

I am glad you suggested "watching" the video and did not mention "listening". Everyone has different tastes, I get that, so not insulting anyone for enjoying the country music genre, but I find it makes me jaw cramp....not a fan.

Woo hoo. We have one TV in our house, and my husband has so many cords and keyboards and remotes associated with it, I do not even know how to turn it on. No loss. We do not have cable so viewing is limited.

No rubber tree or flavored lotions, or a bra made out of Budweiser cans? Dang.

I would think grey would be super de duper easy to find. Fashionable or flattering, not sure about that. I plan to look in my closet the day I pack and chose from what is there. Trying to stick to my serious budget, only buying what I actually need, and I have a closet full of clothes.

Well then, relax.

I have trouble with my rights and lefts too...kind of a problem in my job. When I was a young teen, I did competitive square dancing. (I know, who knew? 1). it exists 2). that I would do it)

Anyway, our leader/caller often shouted out, "Amy, your other left".

I am cold. I live in San Diego, and I am freezing. Our house lacks heating vents in half of it, so I am in the 51 degree room typing. It was so cold last night I dug my outside tortoise out of the mud and brought him inside. It is even colder tonight, so he is in a cardboard box in the 51 degree room.

Brrrrr...have a great weekend ladies. May visions of Girl Scout Cookies dance in your heads. Muhahahahahahaha!!!
Line dancing is easy and fun. Something I hope to be able to do for many more years.

Quote:
Greetings from the great white north. Well I think our weather is mighty confused. Right now our weather is 54 F. I looked it up and sunny Anaheim is 57 F. Something is seriously wrong with this picture. Our great white north is not so white right now. The good news is that if the normal temps hold it will feel like a nice spring time for the Dis Meet.

So while you Cali people are saying how cold it is my hubby and I are saying what a wonderful day. Had our spring jackets on yeah !!!

It is cold here, but it also beautiful. I went out today with just my sweatshirt on, but that doesn't mean it isn't cold. LOL It was in the 50's today, clear and sunny, it just never got that warm. lol

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 01-13-2013, 05:44 AM   #2181
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

Thought I'd check in since the last time was Dec. 14th! Woah! Can't believe our meet is already next month. I look forward to stopping by for a day or two and seeing all my friends and meeting you new folks!
Old 01-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #2182
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Drive by hi, ladies!! Hope y'all are having a good day today. It's Ruben's birthday. I made him his favorite breakfast, and a pineapple upside down cake, and a german chocolate cake. Yummm. We aren't doing much. Just hanging out. Since he works so much all week, he's happy to just chill at home with the kids.

Talk to y'all later!!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #2183
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Quote:
Drive by hi, ladies!! Hope y'all are having a good day today. It's Ruben's birthday. I made him his favorite breakfast, and a pineapple upside down cake, and a german chocolate cake. Yummm. We aren't doing much. Just hanging out. Since he works so much all week, he's happy to just chill at home with the kids.

Talk to y'all later!!
Happy Birthday, Ruben!!! Where the heck is MY pineapple upside down cake??????????
Old 01-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #2184
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
There are a lot of different shirts on the Disney Store website, for between $10-20. Cute too!!

See you all next month!! As long as I survive my Vegas birthday party next weekend...
I got lucky and walked into the Disney store and found a grey shirt for $10.00. Now I'm liking that price.

Stacie, what do you have planned for your big 5 0?

We also went to Vegas for my 50th, and stayed at the Bellagio. Our good friends came also. We had a view of the fountains from our room, and they piped the music in. Loved it! We went to see Phantom and just had a nice time.
Not too much into the party scene, so we just shopped, ate and laid by the pool with an umbrella drink.

Nothing too exciting, but I loved it.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #2185
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:

Talk to y'all later!!
Wow, he gets 2 cakes? And both of them some of my favorites! Yum!

Glad you are having a nice day. Sometimes just chilin is the best thing for a gift. Especially when life is already so busy. I know, that is how Dave would feel too.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #2186
pixidustmom
Dreaming of the World

Hey all. It was a nice brunch yesterday Beth. We really need to hook up more. Trouble is to be had and we miss out on it all the time.

I found a grey shirt at the Disney store in the mall. It's really cute too. It was on clearance too so I like it more because of that.

I have a green shirt. Since I am not there until late on Wed most may never see it. Which is fine it's an older Tink shirt.

I bought the new shirt. I am looking forward to seeing the finished one.

I have the pink one from last year I am excited to wear.

I leave early Sunday so my fav. shirt, the villains will not be seen. Oh well.

Come check out my pre trip report.http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3254412
POFQ 1996POR 2006 and 2009 Going to POP 2014 Disneyland too many to count
Old 01-13-2013, 10:20 PM   #2187
stacielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Stacie, what do you have planned for your big 5 0?

We also went to Vegas for my 50th, and stayed at the Bellagio. Our good friends came also. We had a view of the fountains from our room, and they piped the music in. Loved it! We went to see Phantom and just had a nice time.
Not too much into the party scene, so we just shopped, ate and laid by the pool with an umbrella drink.

Nothing too exciting, but I loved it.
On Friday, we're going to Dick's Last Resort then downtown, possibly doing the zipline. Saturday is Tony & Tina's wedding, Sunday is a hypnosis show and dinner somewhere, Monday is the Menopause show and dinner somewhere. Friday & Saturday there will be 11 or 12 of us (can't remember), Sunday there will be 9 and Monday I think 7. Tuesday most of the other ladies will be gone, except Daisy and possibly Vicki, until Wednesday. Going to get my hair cut & colored tomorrow, a pedicure on Tuesday as well as an oil change, since I'm driving out. I'm sure we'll do some shopping as well, and I do like to play blackjack and the slots... but just girlfriends hanging out is fine with me!! Looking forward to that and no responsibilities at home for a few days!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #2188
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

I have a moment so thought I'd actually jump into the thread to say hi for once!

wish journalmy new blog
live well - laugh often - run disney
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #2189
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
On Friday, we're going to Dick's Last Resort then downtown, possibly doing the zipline. Saturday is Tony & Tina's wedding, Sunday is a hypnosis show and dinner somewhere, Monday is the Menopause show and dinner somewhere. Friday & Saturday there will be 11 or 12 of us (can't remember), Sunday there will be 9 and Monday I think 7. Tuesday most of the other ladies will be gone, except Daisy and possibly Vicki, until Wednesday. Going to get my hair cut & colored tomorrow, a pedicure on Tuesday as well as an oil change, since I'm driving out. I'm sure we'll do some shopping as well, and I do like to play blackjack and the slots... but just girlfriends hanging out is fine with me!! Looking forward to that and no responsibilities at home for a few days!!!
WOW!!!
you have a lot planned! Where are you staying? In your time share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Ella View Post
I have a moment so thought I'd actually jump into the thread to say hi for once!
Will hello Miss Jessica! So nice to see you here.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #2190
stacielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
WOW!!!
you have a lot planned! Where are you staying? In your time share?
Yes, in a timeshare that's a couple of blocks east of the strip. We could walk to the strip, just depends on how cold it is...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: