Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #2161
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
WHY isn't today Friday??? Why? Why? Why????
It is now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
I don't know how to line dance but I'm willing to learn.
Well, I can teach ya It's fun stuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Just made the final order.
Sure hope I counted everything right!
Now I need to count how many stones to buy.

My grandson Luca is going to be with us today and tomorrow. My oldest DD Becky is turning 30, and her DH Nick is taking her to Santa Monica for the night. They are taking Francesca, cause Becky is still nursing her.

Let me tell you....Luca is one busy 2 year old. You have children when you are young for a reason.

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend.
Have fun with Luca, can't wait to see the shirts.

So glad it's Friday, it's flipping cold though....one of our coldest days yet, it's ridiculous!!! Well, it's ridiculous that I have to work in this. Our machines keep shutting off because they are too cold, I think we should just all go home. LOL I have a meeting at the bar tonight, we are going to discuss possible changes to country nights, I think they want me to teach more, longer and more difficult dances. either that or he's going to fire me and bring in someone more "professional". LOL So since I'll already be out I'll stay at the bar for a while and dance. No other plans for the weekend, I might see if Micah wants to go to a movie but $$ is super tight this week so I may not.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 01-11-2013, 02:26 PM   #2162
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Quote:
I did a few multi quotes and have no idea what I was going to reply to this one.
I'll help you out with this one, Trudi, because I'm just nice like that. Betty, she means you STRANGE!!!
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #2163
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
You have children when you are young for a reason.
No kidding! I was looking at photos the other day and thinking back to when the twins were born. I was 28 years old, staying home caring for a 5 year old, 3 year old and two newborn babies. I managed to do it. No help. Even kept the apartment clean and picked up, got the cooking done, the laundry and the grocery shopping.

Now?!?! Forget it!!! There is no way on earth I could even take care of a baby. I'm too grouchy to wake up for a 2 a.m. feeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
It is now!!!

I know! Although I'm not sure why I am so happy. It's not like I have huge, major plans this weekend. Tomorrow I am meeting Michele for lunch, which will be nice. Sunday is Ruben's birthday, but we are keeping it low key. Just made from scratch birthday cake, and hand made cards from the kids.
You'd think I was jetting off to Hawaii or something. LOL But, I am just looking forward to the kids not having homework and not having to wake up so freakin early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
I'll help you out with this one, Trudi, because I'm just nice like that. Betty, she means you STRANGE!!!
Well. That is true. I cannot deny it.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #2164
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Happy Birthday to Ruben! I like the weekend because I can sleep in.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 01-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #2165
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
Seriously, those are the lyrics? How many beers were consumed in the writing?
Go watch the song's video on You Tube or somewhere. Probably as many beers as are consumed in the video. LOL

Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #2166
LisaCat

Quote:
You're the one I'm worried about.
Muwah ha ha ha!!!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #2167
LisaCat

Quote:
You should support them anyway, they are the biggest winners. lol
Biggest weeners, you say?

Old 01-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #2168
LisaCat

OMG - It took THREE WEEKS, but I have TV again in my craft cave! WOO HOO! Food Network is back in da house! Something other than football/ESPN to watch! I *like* football. I just don't *LOVE* football to the point where I will watch shows TALKING ABOUT football. Apparently the new receiver they sent me just before Christmas was bad. Ugh.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #2169
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Happy Birthday to Ruben! I like the weekend because I can sleep in.
I concur with both statements!

DH~You will forever be in my heart
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #2170
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week has been a good one. We've had some pretty crappy weather here. Cold and icy roads. Not fun for driving to work in at all.

Tomorrow we have plans to go to dinner and a movie with a couple of friends. And then come back home for some cards and drinks. Should be a fun night!

Getting really excited about the trip! I started our door sign the other day, and ordered the base of it to be printed at Staples. It is ready to be picked up, and I am excited to see it and add the rest of the stuff to it! I might just get the stuff together and wait to glue it when I get to the hotel, otherwise it might fall to pieces!

No luck finding an exchange gift yet, but have been looking. Or a grey shirt. Need a grey shirt!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #2171
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

I found my exchange gift tonight! And, I was very good. Nothing that will make anyone blush. I behaved myself. I feel very boring. But, I think it fits the theme and it is fairly useful as well.

I need a grey shirt, too. Hmmmm. Hope with all the stores getting t-shirts in, I'll find one in grey.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #2172
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Not sure if that was what I was going to say but since I still can't remember it will do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
Muwah ha ha ha!!!!!
I knew it !!!!
Quote:
I found my exchange gift tonight! And, I was very good. Nothing that will make anyone blush. I behaved myself. I feel very boring. But, I think it fits the theme and it is fairly useful as well.

I need a grey shirt, too. Hmmmm. Hope with all the stores getting t-shirts in, I'll find one in grey.
Nothing X rated then? That is good !
I finally found a gray tee at Kohls.

I have nothing to do this weekend except my grocery shopping. It is so nice. I've been so busy every weekend since Thanksgiving. I might just be a couch potato all weekend !
Old 01-12-2013, 12:59 AM   #2173
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

Happy Friday Everyone.

Thought I should post more since I read the post everyday. So looking forward to the trip.

Still hunting for the meet and greet red neck holder of liquid something. Though I do have idea given that the Red and Green show started in Canada and of course Bob and Doug McKenzie. Hoosiers, red neck is the same to me. Both not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Still need to find a lime green shirt ugh.

Never heard of the red cup song. It made me laugh at your creativity.

Have a great weekend all.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:04 AM   #2174
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Well, I can teach ya It's fun stuff!!
I haven't line danced for about a million years, but I think anyone can learn...eh hem Lisa...cough Beth, eh hem.

Quote:
Nice of you to help out there, T.

Quote:
Go watch the song's video on You Tube or somewhere. Probably as many beers as are consumed in the video. LOL
I am glad you suggested "watching" the video and did not mention "listening". Everyone has different tastes, I get that, so not insulting anyone for enjoying the country music genre, but I find it makes me jaw cramp....not a fan.

Quote:
OMG - It took THREE WEEKS, but I have TV again in my craft cave! WOO HOO! Food Network is back in da house! Something other than football/ESPN to watch! I *like* football. I just don't *LOVE* football to the point where I will watch shows TALKING ABOUT football. Apparently the new receiver they sent me just before Christmas was bad. Ugh.
Woo hoo. We have one TV in our house, and my husband has so many cords and keyboards and remotes associated with it, I do not even know how to turn it on. No loss. We do not have cable so viewing is limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I started our door sign the other day,

Well looky here, we have an overachiever. Good job!!!!

No luck finding an exchange gift yet, but have been looking. Or a grey shirt. Need a grey shirt!

I am assuming I have a grey shirt...if not, I will wear a dingy white one. Muhahahahahahahahaha

!
Quote:

No rubber tree or flavored lotions, or a bra made out of Budweiser cans? Dang.

I would think grey would be super de duper easy to find. Fashionable or flattering, not sure about that. I plan to look in my closet the day I pack and chose from what is there. Trying to stick to my serious budget, only buying what I actually need, and I have a closet full of clothes.

Quote:

I have nothing to do this weekend except my grocery shopping. It is so nice. I've been so busy every weekend since Thanksgiving. I might just be a couch potato all weekend !
Well then, relax.

Quote:
OMG you should hear me teach, I have issues with my right and left and I'm the teacher! LOL I always laugh and so does the group I'm teaching I always say left when I'm going right....it's actually quite funny.
I have trouble with my rights and lefts too...kind of a problem in my job. When I was a young teen, I did competitive square dancing. (I know, who knew? 1). it exists 2). that I would do it)

Anyway, our leader/caller often shouted out, "Amy, your other left".

I am cold. I live in San Diego, and I am freezing. Our house lacks heating vents in half of it, so I am in the 51 degree room typing. It was so cold last night I dug my outside tortoise out of the mud and brought him inside. It is even colder tonight, so he is in a cardboard box in the 51 degree room.

Brrrrr...have a great weekend ladies. May visions of Girl Scout Cookies dance in your heads. Muhahahahahahaha!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #2175
CamoMama
DIS Veteran

Ugh. I still have to find pink and green shirts. And a redneck container. I have found a couple of items at World Market and Hallmark, but neither really jumped at me. I'm waiting to find something awesome.

It was ridiculously cold in Seattle today, and I honestly think it was colder later in the day than early this morning. When I lived in CA I don't think I could have survived walking from the bus to work in that sort of weather, I may be finally getting acclimated.

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: