Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #2071
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
Hush, you. For every cookie I buy, I'm feeding you one. LOL

So, you are going to buy. How kind of you.

Quote:
Oh, no. If the spousal unit wants thin mints, he has to get them himself. I'm more of a shortbread/anything lemon/samoas kinda girl. LOL
Well, that works out splendidly. GS make a trefoil--shortbread, and a savannah smiles---lemon.

Oh this is super.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #2072
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups

Popping in real quick Started back to work today- the students were definitely not ready to be back and I felt their pain. We have gunman training this week in the aftermath of Newtown and a staff meeting for Open House this month. Is it summer yet?
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #2073
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Mmmmmm. Those lemon cookies are deelish! Good choice, Lisa.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #2074
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Hush, you. For every cookie I buy, I'm feeding you one. LOL
Promise? Wow, cookies and I don't even have to lift a finger, they are fed to me. Do I get fanned while I am eating, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
Well, that works out splendidly. GS make a trefoil--shortbread, and a savannah smiles---lemon.

Oh this is super.
Lemon is Ruben's fave. I am sure I will have to get at least one of those for him. Not sure what else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPinup View Post
Is it summer yet?
I wish it was June! That would be awesome. Well, not the triple digit heat, but the kids would be done with school and we'd be on our way to the Oregon and Washington coast!

Last edited by mommaU4; 01-08-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #2075
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
I wish it was June! That would be awesome. Well, not the triple digit heat, but the kids would be done with school and we'd be on our way to the Oregon and Washington coast!
I am trying to convince the DH to plan a trip up there. We have family close to Portland and Seattle that we haven't seen in years and I haven't been up there since I was a kid. I heard about a place called Alphie McPhee's that I want to check out and the kids should see the Space Needle.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #2076
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Morning all. We got back from our trip late Saturday night and I spent Sunday and yesterday getting all the tons of laundry done, grocery shopping etc and I had to go back in to work yesterday after being gone for a week. Not fun and then I had to add closing out the year and starting on W2's. EEK. I have to go back in to work today too as our accountant needs to meet with me to do stuff on the corp taxes. BLEH. Was looking forward to some alone relax time. Girls had yesterday off.

We had a GREAT time on the trip. Had fun meeting up with Trudi and REALLY enjoyed the Reagan museum. I liked the museum on it's own but seeing the D23 exhibit was awesome. I highly recommend for anyone who will be in the area. Katy had a great birthday although it was terribly crowded (knew that but still). We stayed till 11 but were FREEZING so we bailed early and glad we did. We were sitting over by small world and they made us go out right next to the castle and it was just nose to nose and several times we were just stopped for several minutes. Did NOT like that. I would have liked to stay and seen the new year but it was a LONG day. We had to get there before 7 so mom could get her block out passes and her ecv so it was crazy. Glad we did it but doubt we will do it ever again. We went to see the Rose Parade floats on New Year's and those were awesome as usual and then took the girls ice skating in the new rink. Met up with Cindy and had a lot of fun visiting with her. I knew the parks would be crowded but I have NEVER seen them THAT crowded for THAT long. We were there through Friday and it just never let up. Every day it was just mass people. Worse than any summer crowds I have seen. Again glad we went but won't be doing that again.

We are now back and all the craziness of life starts back. Katy is back to cheer practice and has a comp here in town in 3 weeks and shelby goes back to tap tomorrow night and I am going to a meeting to see about basketball for her. And right around the corner will be swim again. WHEW. Never ending LOL

Can't wait for the trip. Getting exciting as everything is coming together. Will be great to see everyone and participate again after 2 years break!!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip 11/14
Old 01-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #2077
ten6mom
Mouseketeer

I am just now getting my credit card bill from my LAST DL trip (October) under control so that I can get all crazy again at the end of next month! I am soooo excited to meet you all in person!

Old 01-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #2078
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Hello Ladies. Am I too late to register for the walk in waltz footsteps tour?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #2079
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Don't know if you saw this but for those of you with a HOJO room booked without the retro rate, today only you can book at 25% off is you are staying for 4 nights. The code is sr6.

Good Luck!
Old 01-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #2080
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
Hello Ladies. Am I too late to register for the walk in waltz footsteps tour?
I would want to do the Thursday Tour if possible. Who is making those reservations?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #2081
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Am I caught up?

Hello:

This morning I mailed my letters to Katie (scavenger hunt) and Bridget (Fantasmic!) I've already done my tee shirt and meet and greet. I'm making my airline rez today, and I have my hotel (although I may call HoJo and ask about the 25% off.)

I'm leaving Friday to spend 3 weeks in New Jersey for the Sandy relief operation, and may not have computer access. If anything comes up after Friday, I can take care of it when I get back (prob Feb 3rd.)

Thanks to everyone who's coordinating! I know it's a lot of hard work.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #2082
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Real quick - there's a Southwest sale today. Just rebooked my flights and got 1790 of my points back!

Old 01-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #2083
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Lisa I think we are going to do the same. Can you just cancel existing and put the money towards new flights? We bought the cheapest "online" fares they had at the time which were WAY more than this so wasn't sure how that would work. I think we may stay over sunday night now also if we can. Would be 69 to fly back mon versus I think we paid 123 or more.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip 11/14
Old 01-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #2084
staley7580
Hangs Out With Hyenas
He is cute now!! Before he was just illegal
I like big butts and I cannot lie

K.. my last pedicure was about a week ago, and my last manicure.. I have acrylic nails so I will be going in for a fill on friday. but I havent had a hair cut in almost a year. I might go in before our trip... I want some purple highlights! I think my old age is making me crazy.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #2085
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

I want purple highlights too, Micah keeps telling me I'm crazy. LOL I also want a wrist tattoo.....but have to decide a style.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: