Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #2026
disney-super-mom
I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitchen gumbo
BRING ME ANOTHER DIET

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwdisgal View Post
I just wanna say, I think Capri needs to get drafted into the scavenger hunt since she has a phantom table at the New Orleans Cafe. I signed up for dinner with Capri and then she is not even gonna be there And here I was looking forward to talking with Capri and comparing notes on living in Washington and such I might have to park my behind on the bench with Capri to make sure that reusable mug she is carrying is legitimately filled with water! ; )
Haha, I still have that reusable mug and use it! Although it's a bit coffee stained now, but that just means it's well loved.

And ummmmmm, no. Nope. Nooot gonna do it. Na uh! Not getting recruited for the hunt again this year.

But I'll be happy to discuss living in Washinghempton and my could-be-water-could-be-something-else mug with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
LOL...this made me snicker!
Capri, your ears must be burning big time about now!
Actually my feet are burning...burning to sit this one out.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #2027
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-super-mom View Post
Haha, I still have that reusable mug and use it! Although it's a bit coffee stained now, but that just means it's well loved.
All this talk about Capri's reusable mug... I saw one yesterday with a TIE DYE PATTERN on it. Had to explain to the husband why I was snickering.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #2028
Califgirl

VMK MVP
I heart my DIS VMK friends
Looked for Stitch, but found Huck Springs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
All this talk about Capri's reusable mug... I saw one yesterday with a TIE DYE PATTERN on it. Had to explain to the husband why I was snickering.
That sounds like a perfect exchange gift.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #2029
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

I booked at the Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim at the Park. Great rates good reviews on trip advisor and free breakfast
Old 01-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #2030
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Hellllllooooooooooooooooo!! I haven't been on the DIS for weeks, and found I just could not catch up with what is going on.

Our trip is getting closer and closer.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #2031
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaCat View Post
LUVS it!!! I would totally use that, seriously and for REALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
Hellllllooooooooooooooooo!! I haven't been on the DIS for weeks, and found I just could not catch up with what is going on.

Hey AmySue - how ya doing??? I'm in the same boat - not catching up now....... Hopefully I'll be able to get my head in the game soon though. Hopefully. It is getting closer and closer....................... Which also means my birthday is getting closer and closer! All right, in the interests of full disclosure and fairness ( ) it's also Angie's b-day (luvs you Angie, my roomie!!!).
Old 01-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #2032
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Drive by hi!! Hope you are all having a great weekend. I am!!
Old 01-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #2033
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post

AmyOkraSue, are ya wanting a tee-shirt this year? It's not pink.....
Old 01-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #2034
mommaU4

Good morning, ladies!! Happy Sunday. Tomorrow the kids go back to school. It's going to be so quiet here at home. That's both good and bad. I miss them when they are gone! Oh, well, we had a nice winter break.

Tomorrow is also the new season of the Bachelor! I was not a big fan of Sean, but I can't resist such trashy t.v. I also can't stand the suspense, so I already went on Reality Steve and found out who "wins".

Well, hope you are all having a good day so far!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:55 PM   #2035
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! I had a great trip to DL. NYE was crazy busy, but luckily I did the Holiday Tour that day and got priority seating for the parade. I left early and watched the midnight fireworks from the hotel!

Lisa, I didn't find your pin - and I looked in every store in DL, CA, and DTD. Sorry.

It was fun meeting Kelly and her mom and daughters. Now I know at least two other dis'ers!

Oops, I didn't know I needed to send Katie a "nice note" for the scavvy hunt. I will take care of that today. I will also send a "note" to Bridget. I think that catches me up for now. (Note to self - I have GOT to set up a FB account. Ugh.)

I need to be in DC for a conference from Feb 10 - 16. Is there anything else I need to do in advance? (Aside from make my airline rez)
Old 01-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #2036
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

I edited my signature - I'm down to just one ticker now. That's just sad.

I forgot to say thanks Beth for keeping us non-Facebookers up-to-date.

I also forgot to say how great the Walk in Walt's DL Footsteps tour was. I absolutely loved it! Those of you going on the Diva Trip will love it.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #2037
mommaU4

Welcome back, Cindy! Glad you had fun.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #2038
CamoMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staley7580 View Post
Ok gals! I just called to confirm my hotel ressies and he was like.. oh yes, you have 2 reservations.. on for 2 nights, and the othr for the next 2 nights. The way he was saying was like we were going to have to switch rooms!! When I asked abut that he said no.. probably not. LOL!! I hope not!
Don't talk to anyone on the reservations line, ever. I called and the guy told me I only had two nights reserved and that they were prepaid. When I said that I had never paid for them he insisted that they were paid and that he would be happy to reserve two more nights for me, yada yada. I was pretty positive that I hadn't prepaid and was getting irritated with his glossing over that and trying to sell me more nights when I wasn't sure that my reservation was correct. So I called the front desk at the hotel itself and the lovely girl there said that no, I have a reservation for 4 nights total, two of the being retro rates that can't be canceled but are not prepaid. I was relieved.

Feb/Mar 2014 - DLR Diva Trip - GCH
Feb/Mar 2013 - DLR Diva Trip - HoJo's
July 2012 - DLR - Anaheim Carriage Inn (never again)
May 2012 - DLR - Motel 6 ~ Read my solo trip report here!
February 2012 - CBR
July 2010 - DLR - Embassy Suites
1978-1990 - DLR - multiple trips, all offsite
Old 01-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #2039
BC Disney Lover
Diva Prankster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
It is getting closer and closer....................... Which also means my birthday is getting closer and closer! All right, in the interests of full disclosure and fairness ( ) it's also Angie's b-day (luvs you Angie, my roomie!!!).
Aww, thanks for mentioning me!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:27 PM   #2040
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoMama View Post
Don't talk to anyone on the reservations line, ever. I called and the guy told me I only had two nights reserved and that they were prepaid. When I said that I had never paid for them he insisted that they were paid and that he would be happy to reserve two more nights for me, yada yada. I was pretty positive that I hadn't prepaid and was getting irritated with his glossing over that and trying to sell me more nights when I wasn't sure that my reservation was correct. So I called the front desk at the hotel itself and the lovely girl there said that no, I have a reservation for 4 nights total, two of the being retro rates that can't be canceled but are not prepaid. I was relieved.
So true! The "national" number people don't know about the specials. You have to call the local number.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: