Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #1936
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell
Yes, this is Melody. Actually posting after midnight. Lol!
Went out for a very nice dinner with my DH and dear friends. Just got home before midnight. Dear husband has an early morning run, so he s already asleep. Snoring to beat the band wagon, is more like it.
So I am on the couch, trying to wind down. No fair... How come he can fall asleep in two seconds, and I,m still awake.
Anybody else have that problem?
Story of my life. Marty is asleep before his head hits the pills, and it takes me forever to wind down.

Happy New Year, ladies!

Old 01-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #1937
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
So the place I went out to dinner is one of the nicest place in town. Who do I see? The guy who does our tee shirts. Ha ha! He introduced me to his new wife. ( BTW- he reminds me of Alex O'loughlin from Hawaii 5 0.)
Anyways, i'm pretty sure he's telling his wife....she's that crazy Disney lady.
Well, at least you are in good company Mel.
No one gets my Disney obsession except Brianne and you guys.
Glad you had a nice evening out.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #1938
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

What's wrong with a poutine??? They are so good!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #1939
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post

Probably nothing for me. Unless it has eggplant, brussell sprouts, okra or brains. LOL!
Old 01-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #1940
Queenbillabong
Second to the right and straight on til morning
Just like melted butter
We may need a table by the loo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Me, either. And I've never had poutine. Nor will I.
Sad, Betty. Very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
I've never had a cannoli or poutine, either.
And I'm a pretty adventurous eater!

I am drinking wine and watching the Dick Clark special on TV.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Happy New Year, Linda!!

Quote:
No fair... How come he can fall asleep in two seconds, and I,m still awake. Anybody else have that problem?
Yes, and it's so annoying!

Quote:

True dat and Happy New Year to you too!

Quote:
Probably nothing for me. Unless it has eggplant, brussell sprouts, okra or brains. LOL!
It has none of the above, Mel. But BRAINS
Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #1941
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hello, ladies!! Happy New Year! Anyone make any resolutions? Me? None. Not a one. That way, I can't break them!! lol
We went to the park last night to view the Strip fireworks. It was nice. A couple of people were setting off wish lanterns. They were so pretty against the black night sky. My kids were almost more fascinated with those than the fireworks!

I slept in until 9:30 this morning. Poor Ruben had to work an early shift today, so after going to bed at 1:30 a.m., he left for work at 4:15!!! He's sipping Mountain Dew at work right now to stay awake. Neither of us drinks coffee. But, it's holiday pay, and we really need that. I'm sure he'll nap when he gets home around 4. Poor guy.

Have a good day everyone!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Cheese curds?? Bleh!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #1942
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Hello, ladies!! Happy New Year! Anyone make any resolutions? Me? None. Not a one. That way, I can't break them!! lol
We went to the park last night to view the Strip fireworks. It was nice. A couple of people were setting off wish lanterns. They were so pretty against the black night sky. My kids were almost more fascinated with those than the fireworks!

I slept in until 9:30 this morning. Poor Ruben had to work an early shift today, so after going to bed at 1:30 a.m., he left for work at 4:15!!! He's sipping Mountain Dew at work right now to stay awake. Neither of us drinks coffee. But, it's holiday pay, and we really need that. I'm sure he'll nap when he gets home around 4. Poor guy.

Cheese curds?? Bleh!
Have you ever had fried cheese curds? They are yummy. Really mild flavor. Like mozzarella cheese.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #1943
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Ha! Usually the only reason anyone wants me to sit with them is if there is alcohol involved. They all know I never finish my drinks and then they get a freebie.
I'll sit by you, alcohol or no alcohol. I'm just thrilled beyond happy that we can finally meet! LOL

Quote:
So the place I went out to dinner is one of the nicest place in town. Who do I see? The guy who does our tee shirts. Ha ha! He introduced me to his new wife. ( BTW- he reminds me of Alex O'loughlin from Hawaii 5 0.)
ummmmm HELLO....I him. I loved him on Moonlight too, and I loved him in August Rush, he has his accent in August Rush...OMG!! lol

Quote:

Cheese curds?? Bleh!
Cheese curds.....as in cottage cheese?? I love cheese curds actually, we used to get them at the cheese factory in Idaho (near where my Mom lives), we called it squeaky cheese because when you eat it it squeaks in your mouth. lol Against your teeth....you know, when you bite it it makes a squeak.

Quote:
Have you ever had fried cheese curds? They are yummy. Really mild flavor. Like mozzarella cheese.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I wanted to go eat and told Micah hours ago, then some guy came over to look at the fish tanks (he's been here before, he was talking about buying corals from us) and Micah said he wouldn't be here long, that was like an hour ago and dude is still here................ *sigh* so here I sit.....lol

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 01-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #1944
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Dear husband has an early morning run, so he s already asleep. Snoring to beat the band wagon, is more like it.
So I am on the couch, trying to wind down. No fair... How come he can fall asleep in two seconds, and I,m still awake.
Anybody else have that problem?
Sounds very familiar. Russ was snoring within 2 minutes of his head hitting the pillow last night. Me? not so much. LOL

Quote:

Happy New Year, everyone! Fifty six days till the Diva trip! WOO HOO!

Old 01-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #1945
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
:
I never make any. Don't drink, smoke do drugs or swear so can't think of anything to give up.

Finally found a gray shirt, now I need to do something to it to make it look less blah.

My brother is going to the parks tomorrow, he hasn't been in 20 years. I warned him that it will be different but the biggest change will be the crowds.
I gave him detailed instructions on how to get the most done in one day.

I'm going to work on the door sign this weekend. So many ideas to go with the M&G theme.

Is it too soon to start packing?
Old 01-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #1946
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I still need to find a grey shirt. I had bought one last Wednesday at the Disney Store, but ended up losing the bag at the mall. It never got returned.

On the weekend I went back to the store to buy back the shirts, but they didn't have anymore of the grey one left, and the only other option was Tinkerbell. I am not a huge Tinkerbell fan, so I just couldn't do it. Hopefully before the trip I find something else!

I have no resolutions this year other than to try and lose a bit of weight. But if I make a big deal about it, I won't follow it. But I hope to get going on that soon! I wish I could work less hours so I could find time to hit the gym!
Old 01-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #1947
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Yes yes yes we need a snack bar.
It was fun to have snacks to bring into the parks. Good to have things to eat while on the hunt too.
Yes- I love the snacks! Plus, I have something very fitting to bring this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by karylrocks View Post
Beth, would you please add the days I will be there (Wed.-Fri.) and that I will be rooming with Jen and Holly?
Yay Roomies once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex2kMommy View Post
Farley sings, plays fiddle and tells really corny jokes! He noticed our purple DIVA shirts and asked if we knew what the grape said before he died. We said no, and he said, "Didn't say anything, just gave a little wiiiiiiiine."
cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21yankees View Post
I hope you all are doing well. Today marks the 14th day since I got sick. The way I figure it is I'll be all better by the time Wed rolls around, since it's the day I go back to work.
Awww....feel better!

I did not make it to midnight. By 10:15 I was done and crawled in bed and the DH joined me a little bit later. Around 11:30 I was woken up by my stepdad who was BLASTING music and singing along (it sounded like he was right next to me). That lasted about 25 minutes and then they turned it off, went outside and set off large fireworks that shook the house with the booms. I was too exhausted to even get up and look and DH slept through it! Brydon apparently stayed up till 1 am and enjoyed the fireworks and was even on the winning Cranium team I have been a zombie today, but we did go see Wreck it Ralph. No resolutions here to speak of. I just want to be lifting bigger weights at the gym- so more of a goal. I'd like to hit 250lbs on squat this year (right now my max is 210 lbs.) and 250 for deadlift (my max is 205 lbs.)

Old 01-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #1948
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups

Oh! And my special letters to Katie, Melody, and Bridget are on the mailbox to head out with the mailman tomorrow

Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #1949
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

I have such cabin fever right now, and no clue why... I am just itching to go somewhere. Anywhere. Well, no, not anywhere. Some where near the water. I get so sick of this desert. I want to rewind to the beginning of December and relive my WA trip! lol Oh, well.

Quote:
Nope, never had them. Just the name, cheese curds, sounds gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
I'll sit by you, alcohol or no alcohol. I'm just thrilled beyond happy that we can finally meet! LOL

Me, too! Finally!! I can't wait to see my familiar friends and meet all the new ladies I've been chatting with online.

Quote:
I never make any. Don't drink, smoke do drugs or swear so can't think of anything to give up.
I don't drink or smoke either. No drugs. I do swear, a lot, but I have no desire to give that up. I guess the obvious one for me is to get off my big butt and lose some (a ton) of weight. But, New Year isn't going to make or break that for me. I just need to do it.

Quote:
I still need to find a grey shirt. I had bought one last Wednesday at the Disney Store, but ended up losing the bag at the mall. It never got returned.
Ugh, that sucks. I'm sorry, Andrea. I need to find a gray shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPinup View Post
Yes- I love the snacks! Plus, I have something very fitting to bring this year

"Very fitting"? Ooooh, I can't wait to see!
Old 01-02-2013, 01:06 AM   #1950
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:

I'm going to work on the door sign this weekend. So many ideas to go with the M&G theme.

Is it too soon to start packing?
I need to start thinking about a door sign too. I wonder if those of us staying at HoJo can request to all be in rooms near each other? It was so fun a couple years ago when there were a bunch of us at Carousel all next to each other and seeing the door signs!

I also need to find a grey shirt. I was sure I had one, but nope.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: