Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #1846
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube
 
VintageDisneyRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Palmdale, CA
Posts: 1,480

Beth, you don't have Sarah on the M&G list. Can you add her please?
I sent a check for her and myself. Thanks!
__________________
,
VintageDisneyRules is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #1847
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!
 
pixiewings71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Suisun City CA
Posts: 22,253

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPinup View Post
Yay!!! How fun!

Mel~ The design is awesome, I cannot wait to get my shirt this year.

I am taking the boys to DL next Wednesday-Saturday so if any Divas will be there, I'd love to meet up and say hello. My work opened up the timeshare again so we will be at Peacock. Thankfully I have the premium AP and can park for free so we don't need to worry about taking the ART to get to the park. It's probably more of a hassle to drive, park in the garage and take the tram over, but at least that is free and ART isn't.

I hope you all had a great Christmas! We went to Lake Tahoe on Christmas Eve and went sledding and enjoyed a white Christmas. We came home yesterday morning and opened presents - the DH bought me the crossfit shoes I was wanting and my parents bought the boys mini motorcycles. I warned them that they'd also pay for any hospital bills For those of you out shopping today- good luck!
Jen, park in the Toy Story lot, it's much easier. We do that all the time.
__________________
Kerri DBF DD18 DD14

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.


eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #1848
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,214

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Hey Beth, Not sure if it is too late, but I really want to do Trader Sam's Wednesday night.

Can you put that on the schedule? If not, no biggie.
I'm sure I can find some willing victim to join me. Hee hee!
I added it in as a third option for dinner that night. It's counter service, so anyone wanting to go can simply show up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPinup View Post
Add Holly and I to Mimi's and Cafe Orleans please, Beth
Done.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Back to work today, cold cold cold......so ready for summer! LOL
Bite your tongue, missy!! The thought of triple digit temps makes me want to cry!!

Good luck to Cassidy. Sounds fun!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPinup View Post
I hope you all had a great Christmas! We went to Lake Tahoe on Christmas Eve and went sledding and enjoyed a white Christmas. We came home yesterday morning and opened presents - the DH bought me the crossfit shoes I was wanting and my parents bought the boys mini motorcycles. I warned them that they'd also pay for any hospital bills For those of you out shopping today- good luck!
Sounds like an awesome holiday!


Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
Beth, you don't have Sarah on the M&G list. Can you add her please?
I sent a check for her and myself. Thanks!
Done.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #1849
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube
 
VintageDisneyRules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Palmdale, CA
Posts: 1,480

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Jen, park in the Toy Story lot, it's much easier. We do that all the time.
Yes it's the best place to park. Nice enclosed trams and no waiting at night to get back on. I always seem to get lucky and get a parking spot right by the tram.
__________________
,
VintageDisneyRules is offline  
Old 12-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #1850
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Howdy all! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Happy Boxing Day to our Canadian Divas!

Last night's drive home in the very UN CALIFORNIA LIKE 90 minute downpour was NO FUN. Bleh. Other than that, Christmas with the inlaw family was good. I'm just glad to be home and sleeping in my own bed. LOL I'm missing Disneyland big time. This is the first year in MANY that I haven't been to see the Holiday decorations. <sniff> Yes, I saw the ones at WDW instead, but this was the first year with Carsland and BV street and I'm feeling very "left out" of all the fun. SIGH. If the spouse lands a job in the next few days, I'm SO on my way to Anaheim. LOL
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #1851
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!
 
MotoXPrincess99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 89 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 5,630

Who's going to be at Disneyland January 19 and 20th? My mom and I will be there. I'm running the Tinkerbell half marathon on Sunday.

I'd love to see some divas. I'm pretty sure we're having dinner at Marri's on Saturday night.
__________________
MotoXPrincess99 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #1852
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...
 
kelmac284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,467

Hey Sarah Katy wants to do that race NEXT year. When do they have signups for that one? I belong to run Disney and it says they have signups in Jan but it looked like that was for the one in Sept. If you know could you let me know cuz I don't want to miss out on registering. She really wants to do that one. Thanks.

As for everyone else I hope everyone had a fun Christmas and is enjoying the holidays. Mom and I leave on Saturday to drive down. We are going to the Regan Museum on Sunday and meeting with Trudi. Then on Mon we are taking Katy to DL for her 13th birthday. We have all been to the parks "around" our birthdays but none of us has ever been able to go on the actual day because of school etc so she is really excited to be there. We are taking her to BB and I ordered a cake and then we are going to stay hopefully till at least the 9:30 fireworks. We had planned to stay till midnight but I have heard too many horror stories and we don't need to be there for that. Just being there that day I think will be fun enough. Then on New Year's day we are going to drive up to Pasadena after the parade and view the floats IF it is not raining to bad. Then on wed we are taking the girls ice skating in DTD and hopefully meeting up with Cindy. We then plan on spending the last few days at the parks and driving back home on Sat the 5th making a few stops in LA to see some of the victorian homes that were in films (the charmed house in particular) and possibly stopping at the grove and saying hi to Sherry. We are really looking forward to it and hope that the weather and crowds aren't too horrible.

Hope everyone has a fun rest of break and Happy New Year since I won't be around.
__________________

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #1853
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!
 
pixiewings71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Suisun City CA
Posts: 22,253

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Bite your tongue, missy!! The thought of triple digit temps makes me want to cry!!

Good luck to Cassidy. Sounds fun!
OK but you're not sitting in a warehouse that is literally freezing.....I am. For 8 hours a day I am frozen, I'd much rather be too hot than too cold. You need to just move to WA. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Hey Sarah Katy wants to do that race NEXT year. When do they have signups for that one? I belong to run Disney and it says they have signups in Jan but it looked like that was for the one in Sept. If you know could you let me know cuz I don't want to miss out on registering. She really wants to do that one. Thanks.

As for everyone else I hope everyone had a fun Christmas and is enjoying the holidays. Mom and I leave on Saturday to drive down. We are going to the Regan Museum on Sunday and meeting with Trudi. Then on Mon we are taking Katy to DL for her 13th birthday. We have all been to the parks "around" our birthdays but none of us has ever been able to go on the actual day because of school etc so she is really excited to be there. We are taking her to BB and I ordered a cake and then we are going to stay hopefully till at least the 9:30 fireworks. We had planned to stay till midnight but I have heard too many horror stories and we don't need to be there for that. Just being there that day I think will be fun enough. Then on New Year's day we are going to drive up to Pasadena after the parade and view the floats IF it is not raining to bad. Then on wed we are taking the girls ice skating in DTD and hopefully meeting up with Cindy. We then plan on spending the last few days at the parks and driving back home on Sat the 5th making a few stops in LA to see some of the victorian homes that were in films (the charmed house in particular) and possibly stopping at the grove and saying hi to Sherry. We are really looking forward to it and hope that the weather and crowds aren't too horrible.

Hope everyone has a fun rest of break and Happy New Year since I won't be around.
I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I could go!
__________________
Kerri DBF DD18 DD14

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.


eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #1854
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,214

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
You need to just move to WA. LOL
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #1855
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!
 
LisaCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 2,023

Howdy all!

Beth, your ticker is scaring me.... 61 days? EEK!
__________________


LisaCat is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #1856
kandyk
Mouseketeer
 
kandyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 332

[QUOTE=tinkermell;46995090]Hey Beth, Not sure if it is too late, but I really want to do Trader Sam's Wednesday night.
/QUOTE]

Do we have a time when we are meeting up for drinks there too? That's always a good time.
__________________
kandyk is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #1857
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!
 
MotoXPrincess99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 89 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 5,630

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284
Hey Sarah Katy wants to do that race NEXT year. When do they have signups for that one? I belong to run Disney and it says they have signups in Jan but it looked like that was for the one in Sept. If you know could you let me know cuz I don't want to miss out on registering. She really wants to do that one. Thanks.
Yes, the January sign ups are for the race in September. I want to say sign ups for the Tink Half start in May or June. I'll keep an eye out. These races sell out quick!
__________________
MotoXPrincess99 is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #1858
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers
 
tinkermell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 7,662

[QUOTE=kandyk;47004846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Hey Beth, Not sure if it is too late, but I really want to do Trader Sam's Wednesday night.
/QUOTE]

Do we have a time when we are meeting up for drinks there too? That's always a good time.
Yay! Someone to go with me!

Beth, even though we do not need ressies for counter services, I wonder if it still might be nice to know who will be going to them. Just a suggestion, and once again, I don't want to make too much work for you.
__________________
tinkermell is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #1859
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers
 
tinkermell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 7,662

Thought I would post who I have received checks from so far.

Cindy
Linda H.
Becci
Vicki
Cynthia
Lisa D.
Lisa C.
Bridget
Theresa
Trudi
Alison

Thanks ladies!!
__________________
tinkermell is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #1860
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups
 
MrsPinup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 1,556

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Jen we are leaving on Sat and will be at DL on the 31st and then again on the 2-5. On wed we are supposed to take the girls ice skating in DTD and Cindy is supposed to meet up with us but I guess that is all going to depend on the weather. I can pm you my number if you like and you can text me.
Sure, that sounds good Do you know how much the ice skating is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Jen, park in the Toy Story lot, it's much easier. We do that all the time.
Where is that one located?

Thanks Beth!
__________________
DH & Me & DS (11) DS (9) DD (under 1)


MrsPinup is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.