Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #1831
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierranevada View Post

Beth - only suggestion on meal times is the BBQ - I would do it earlier - around 11:30 or 11:45. Two reasons - it is a big meal and gives more time to "digest" before dinner that night and it will be easier to get a large group in on the earlier side.
That is soon after the Character breakfast. I might end up skipping the BBQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
I don't like wrapping.

Bridget, that's fine about the BBQ. The only reason I had set it at a little later time was because of the Minnie character meal in the morning. I didn't think people would want to do a buffet and then the BBQ so soon.
I don't like wrapping either. My gifts look like they were wrapped by a 2 year old !
Yep on the two meals so close together. I think I'd rather do the breakfast. As soon as the times are set I'll let you know if I want to be taken off a meal.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #1832
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

And the Holiday nickel machines are onstage (finally) at DL and DCA. Is anybody willing to pick up a set for me? There is a machine in DL in the Opera House (Mr Lincoln exit) and one in Kidwell Camera in DCA. Each one has 3 designs so it would require a total of 6 nickels and 18 quarters to do all 6 coins. PM me if you think you can pick them up for me. You wouldn't have to mail them, I can wait till the Diva trip. Thanks!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #1833
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Carnation Cafe OR Option 2~Cafe Orleans -- I have to think on this one!! I love both!!
Got you down for all the others, let me know on this one. I like them both, but I love the new Carnation Cafe menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules View Post
As soon as the times are set I'll let you know if I want to be taken off a meal.
Sounds good. It's much easier to remove spots for a meal than to try to add people later. Which is another reason why I've been reminding everyone to get signed up before it's too late!!
Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #1834
pixidustmom
Dreaming of the World

Hi all, I am really behind. I hate that messages don't come on a regular basis to my yahoo account. Not sure why?
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I will be working all week so I will not have much time to get on to say it later.
I had my first Christmas at my grandpa's house. We did it like white elephant style for the first time this year. It was fun.
Since both my husband and I both work on Christmas we are opening our gifts with my roommate's family on Christmas eve. Then on Christmas day after work I am going with my niece and maybe my sister to see Le' Mis. My mom and step dad are in NY for Christmas to spend with my step sister and her new baby girl. They fly home on the 26th and we will all do our Christmas on the 27th as a family. Can't wait to watch my grand kids have a blast with opening theirs.

Beth add me to the character breakfast, I am hoping to swing it. I can always be removed but not added right.lol

So tomorrow morning I am officially an agent and have not had any time at all to do any calls with a real customer and I am scared . It's also my first day with the new hours. 5:30am to 2pm. Oh my I hope I can hang with the early hours.

Come check out my pre trip report.http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3254412
POFQ 1996POR 2006 and 2009 Going to POP 2014 Disneyland too many to count
Old 12-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #1835
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Probably wont be back for a few days.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #1836
mommaU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixidustmom View Post

Beth add me to the character breakfast, I am hoping to swing it. I can always be removed but not added right.lol
Which one? Minnie's at the Plaza Inn or Surf's Up at the hotel?
Old 12-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #1837
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #1838
mommaU4

Good morning, ladies!! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I know we did here.

Anyone out hitting the after Christmas sales today? I have in the past, but probably won't this year. The old wallet is wiped out. lol Hopefully there are some good deals out there though for those who are shopping!

Don't forget that meal reservations will be made VERY SOON!!! Please check the front page and make sure you are signed up where you want to be. Thanks.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 12-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #1839
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Don't forget to order tee shirts also!!
Old 12-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #1840
mommaU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Don't forget to order tee shirts also!!
Yep, yep! Lots to do! Sign up for meals, order the new group tee, send Capri the payment for the Meet and Greet, sign up for the hunt. Um, I think that's it. LOL
Old 12-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #1841
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Hey Beth, Not sure if it is too late, but I really want to do Trader Sam's Wednesday night.

Can you put that on the schedule? If not, no biggie.
I'm sure I can find some willing victim to join me. Hee hee!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #1842
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups

Add Holly and I to Mimi's and Cafe Orleans please, Beth

Old 12-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #1843
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Happy Monday on a Wednesday. LOL I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We did I got some really great gifts, Micah really put some effort into it this year. I was thrilled with what I got. I need to try to do something really fun with him for his birthday in a couple weeks.
Back to work today, cold cold cold......so ready for summer! LOL
Today Cassidy left for her band trip, they are playing in the half time show tomorrow at the Holiday Bowl in San Diego and performing in the balloon parade!! So if anyone is watching make sure to watch for a cute little flute player in the Armijo Super Band. The Holiday Bowl will be on ESPN tomorrow, game starts at 6:45 and the Balloon Parade will be on USA Friday at 8 am. After they are heading to DL for a couple of days of fun. I wanted to go but $$$ and work didn't pan out for me.

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 12-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #1844
MrsPinup
3 cups. cups, cups, cups, cups, cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Just had to post real fast that there will be early entry on Saturdays and Sundays for AP holders now! This will be until April or so!
Yay!!! How fun!

Mel~ The design is awesome, I cannot wait to get my shirt this year.

I am taking the boys to DL next Wednesday-Saturday so if any Divas will be there, I'd love to meet up and say hello. My work opened up the timeshare again so we will be at Peacock. Thankfully I have the premium AP and can park for free so we don't need to worry about taking the ART to get to the park. It's probably more of a hassle to drive, park in the garage and take the tram over, but at least that is free and ART isn't.

I hope you all had a great Christmas! We went to Lake Tahoe on Christmas Eve and went sledding and enjoyed a white Christmas. We came home yesterday morning and opened presents - the DH bought me the crossfit shoes I was wanting and my parents bought the boys mini motorcycles. I warned them that they'd also pay for any hospital bills For those of you out shopping today- good luck!

Old 12-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #1845
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Jen we are leaving on Sat and will be at DL on the 31st and then again on the 2-5. On wed we are supposed to take the girls ice skating in DTD and Cindy is supposed to meet up with us but I guess that is all going to depend on the weather. I can pm you my number if you like and you can text me.

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: