Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #1771
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisacat
unless the hubs gets a job pretty quick, there will be no ap for me next year. Mine just expired friday. I looked at costco today for the dl parkhoppers they had and they were sold out. Said no stores in nor cal had any. I see they have a 4 day hopper online for $250 as a "special" price. What's the normal price for a 4 day hopper?
$275?
Old 12-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #1772
karylrocks
I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....

You can get them now at disneyland.com for $245 for visits by March 11, 3-day is $220.

Disneyland: 1964, 1977, 1979, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1991, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Walt Disney World: 1994, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013
DCL: Wonder-10 Night Southern Caribbean 2006, Mexican Riviera 2011; Magic-Inaugural Galveston 2012
Aulani: May 2012
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #1773
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

I am soooooooooo ready for Friday.....and warm weather. It is soooooooooooooo cold in here, I'm literally freezing. I have a scarf on, long sleeves under my sweatshirt, a sweatshirt over my legs like a blanket, my hood is up, my space heater is on and I have gloves on.....and my fingers feel like ice and it's really hard to type....that's all, just wanted to whine a bit. lol

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
Old 12-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #1774
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karylrocks View Post
You can get them now at disneyland.com for $245 for visits by March 11, 3-day is $220.
I wonder what the price will be in January/February? Hm.

AAA has them for $245 as well. $260 for a 5 day.

Last edited by LisaCat; 12-13-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #1775
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

Hi everyone! Last time I checked in here it was Nov. 28th!
Geez, where has the time gone? I just don't know.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed last Friday so I'm still healing from that but I'm starting to feel normal again! Yay!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday and weekend. It's chilly over here and I LOVE IT! It feels really Christmasy which I love!

If everything works out with both jobs, we'll be going to Disneyland on Dec. 26th! Yes, I know we're crazy to do it but my BIL only has 10 days leave for Christmas and by golly, he wants to go to Disneyland. We are already in the mindset that we will be leaving the house around 6am (not really early for us anymore) to get to park before opening to take advantage of Carsland. We'll do that and grab FP for other rides but probably slow down and chill around 11am/noon to make sure we last all day.

Bye!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #1776
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
Hi everyone! Last time I checked in here it was Nov. 28th!
Geez, where has the time gone? I just don't know.
I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed last Friday so I'm still healing from that but I'm starting to feel normal again! Yay!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday and weekend. It's chilly over here and I LOVE IT! It feels really Christmasy which I love!

If everything works out with both jobs, we'll be going to Disneyland on Dec. 26th! Yes, I know we're crazy to do it but my BIL only has 10 days leave for Christmas and by golly, he wants to go to Disneyland. We are already in the mindset that we will be leaving the house around 6am (not really early for us anymore) to get to park before opening to take advantage of Carsland. We'll do that and grab FP for other rides but probably slow down and chill around 11am/noon to make sure we last all day.

Bye!
I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed when I was around 18, it was really easy for me, of course I was asleep but when I woke up I felt really good and never had any pain or swelling. Have fun in the parks!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #1777
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageDisneyRules
I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed when I was around 18, it was really easy for me, of course I was asleep but when I woke up I felt really good and never had any pain or swelling. Have fun in the parks!
I had mine out a few years ago and I had 2 extras on top that were impacted. So 6 wisdom teeth! Guess that's why I'm so smart! Lol.

They knocked me out too.

Didn't they same thing happen to you, mom?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:43 AM   #1778
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hello ladies! I am finally caught up here. I didn't really see any meal requests other than Cindy's. Did I miss anyone's?? Make sure you are where you want to be. It won't be much longer before we'll be making reservations.

To all those who asked, in case you haven't seen my posts on FB, we had a marvelous trip! The first night I met up with Kandace and her husband and had a lot of silly fun taking the Seattle Duck holiday light tour. I loved every part of Washington we saw. It truly lived up to what I'd imagined, especially the beach at La Push. That is the sort of coastline I love! Rugged and rocky. I am not a white sandy beach type of gal, so that was perfect for me. I'll be posting some photos on FB next week for anyone interested.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I don't think I'll be online much. Today was Adam's 18th birthday. My mom and dad are still here and will be for awhile. I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend, but I know I'll be enjoying every second with my kiddos! I missed them a lot and, especially after the events in CT today, I want to spend lots of time with them.

Take care!
Old 12-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #1779
VintageDisneyRules
Why does candy taste so much better when it's wrapped in Easter print
I mean who wants to cuddle up to an ice cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
I had mine out a few years ago and I had 2 extras on top that were impacted. So 6 wisdom teeth! Guess that's why I'm so smart! Lol.

They knocked me out too.

Didn't they same thing happen to you, mom?
Yes, that's right. I had 2 extra impacted on top. I'd forgot all about it.
We are both smart!
Old 12-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #1780
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Picture from WDW

Since I got my photobucket working again (until I mess it up again!) I thought I'd share a picture from WDW. This is me with my brother's fiancee and her daughter. I have hundreds of pics, but none with all of us! My brother and uncle HATE getting their pictures taken. Brats.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #1781
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Cute pic Cindy. I love your shirt.
I have relatives who don't like to have their picture taken too. I agree, they are brats!

DH~You will forever be in my heart
Old 12-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #1782
nyck
Mouseketeer

Oh I wish I would have found this before I planned my own girls trip! I will definitely keep this in mind for 2014!

Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 AM   #1783
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was nice, but busy. Productive though. All our shopping for Christmas is done! Yay! I hate shopping and so does Ruben so it feels great to be finished.

Cindy, what a great photo! You have such a pretty smile. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet you in person!

Nyck, hi there! Have fun on your girls trip, and yes, keep us in mind for 2014.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #1784
NorCalGal
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Cute pic Cindy. I love your shirt.
I have relatives who don't like to have their picture taken too. I agree, they are brats!
Thanks, Minnie loved it too! I had forgotten I was wearing it until she pointed to it and pointed to herself.

It drove me crazy that my brother and uncle wouldn't get in front of the camera. We were lucky enough to get tons of character pictures because the lines were fairly short, but it's all us girls. I think they each took one picture in front of The Seas pavilion with Brianna. I should post them and then tell them that I showed their pictures on a worldwide Disney forum.
That would probably make them worse next time, though. I'll just have to do it in secret....
Old 12-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #1785
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
Since I got my photobucket working again (until I mess it up again!) I thought I'd share a picture from WDW. This is me with my brother's fiancee and her daughter. I have hundreds of pics, but none with all of us! My brother and uncle HATE getting their pictures taken. Brats.

Hi Cindy!

Great picture! I also love your tee.

Just wanted to let you know, that I sent off your stuff last Saturday. You have some credit. I can take that off of your new tee shirt order that is coming up real soon, if you like.

I also sent off packages to Laurie, Vicki, and Rose.

Hope ya all like them!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: