Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #1486
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Drive by Hi!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #1487
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Thanks all, it was a major shock and so unexpected to everyone. I talked to him daily on FB (we sent PM's) and played multiple games with him on my phone, he is greatly missed.
Yesterday after work I hit up Target, got some good stuff on clearance at 70% off! Not a lot left, some costumes and a few small decor items but I grabbed what I liked and brought it home.
Tonight I need to go get Revolution for the dog and pay bills.....*sigh*. lol
Melody, check is in the mail today.

Oh, boss is still out of the office.....which makes it really hard for me during the day because I have to cover for him as well as do my stuff. It isn't fun for me but it sure makes the day go by fast! LOL

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #1488
nwdisgal
DIS Veteran

Melody, thanks for letting us know you received our money.

Kerri, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

My DD is headed to WDW with her friends tomorrow. I wish I was going with. Her best friend is a CM there. They were all in the CP together and some of her friends who have graduated have gone back. They are staying at the Art of Animation in a suite so am excited to hear how they like it and I am hoping she takes lots of pics.

Happy Election Day! All the people I have talked to are glad it is almost over!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #1489
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
I'm lucky enough to have no fear of flying, but I travel a lot with my uncle and he used to have to sit in the bar and get "really happy" before he could get on a plane - and then sleep the whole way! He's better now, so it eventually goes away. Doesn't help for this time, I know. Maybe treat yourself to something special for hopping on that plane - a Disney book or torrid romance you've been wanting to read???
Hmmmm, maybe now is the time to finally break down and read "Fifty Shades of Gray". LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXPrincess99 View Post
Drive by Hi!
Hi, Sarah! Good to see you here, and thanks for bringing in page 100 for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Thanks all, it was a major shock and so unexpected to everyone. I talked to him daily on FB (we sent PM's) and played multiple games with him on my phone, he is greatly missed.
So sad. You just never know, right? I guess this is a good lesson to get out there and do what you want in life, and not let anything stop you or scare you. (like flying in my case!) Because you never know when your time is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwdisgal View Post
My DD is headed to WDW with her friends tomorrow. I wish I was going with. Her best friend is a CM there. They were all in the CP together and some of her friends who have graduated have gone back. They are staying at the Art of Animation in a suite so am excited to hear how they like it and I am hoping she takes lots of pics.
How fun!! Hope she has a great time.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #1490
starshipdelphi
Earning My Ears

Me too - Drive by hi!
Old 11-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #1491
starshipdelphi
Earning My Ears

Thanks Mel..
Old 11-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #1492
starshipdelphi
Earning My Ears

Working on my ears so I can PM - LOL
Old 11-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #1493
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers

Received 2 more checks from:
Marie G.
Michele S.

Thank you!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #1494
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Kerri, Sorry to hear about your friend. So tragic to be so young.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #1495
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Hey Jill, good to see you around here! What do you hear from Daisy and the MA ladies?
Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days... but if you've been on facebook, you've see all the pictures we've been posting from WDW! Daisy, Carol, Vicki and I did MouseAdventure on Saturday, but no results have been posted, and we were too exhausted to go to the results at 10pm that night. But... we saw some MA staff at Downtown Disney on Monday and found out we got 7th place!! Really 5th place, because 2 of the teams ahead of us are Masters teams which means they've won 3 times and don't technically get to compete anymore. We actually completed every quest, but think we got 1 wrong, still trying to figure out which one. And missed a few I-Spys, but overall did GREAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaKate View Post
Beth~ Could you please change my attending dates to Thursday thru Saturday. I'm needing to stay within a budget because I'm getting hitched in March and since we're paying for everything ourselves, I'm trying not to spend tons of money.
Congrats, Katie!!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #1496
mommaU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshipdelphi View Post
Working on my ears so I can PM - LOL
Keep posting, you can do it! Try and catch up to me. Good to see you here, Cynthia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
But... we saw some MA staff at Downtown Disney on Monday and found out we got 7th place!! Really 5th place, because 2 of the teams ahead of us are Masters teams which means they've won 3 times and don't technically get to compete anymore. We actually completed every quest, but think we got 1 wrong, still trying to figure out which one. And missed a few I-Spys, but overall did GREAT!!!
I said it on FB, but it's worth saying again.... You guys did awesome!!!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #1497
ten6mom
Mouseketeer

Regarding tiaras.... I went to Claire's over the weekend and saw some for about $25! That is more than I thought they were because some beautiful ones at Disneyland were "only" in the low 30's. Suggestions, or is that just how much they cost? I don't know if they come in sizes or not. Alternatively, would a blingy hairband work instead??

Old 11-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #1498
mommaU4

Good morning, ladies! Happy Hump Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ten6mom View Post
Regarding tiaras.... I went to Claire's over the weekend and saw some for about $25! That is more than I thought they were because some beautiful ones at Disneyland were "only" in the low 30's. Suggestions, or is that just how much they cost? I don't know if they come in sizes or not. Alternatively, would a blingy hairband work instead??
I bought mine from Claire's for $6, regular price, not on sale. Ask the sales associate if they have any cheaper. Or check Walmart's wedding/craft section. Or the toy section at Target and even the Dollar Store. I wouldn't pay more than $10 anywhere you go and even that is pushing it.

I actually bought another one from the dollar spot at Target after I bought my one from Claire's and I like my dollar one better. lol It's bigger so it shows up better in the photos and it's actually more comfortable. Go figure. Of course, up close you can tell it's cheap looking, but in the pics, it looks good.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #1499
mommaU4

Party City has several tiara styles. http://www.partycity.com/category/bi...s+headbands.do
About half way down the page, next to the Mickey ears, is the cheapo tiara I got from the Target dollar spot. (it's listed as Diamond Tiara for 99 cents) That's the one that I actually like better than my one from Claires.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #1500
tinkermell
Beware of the stalkers

Good morning!

Well I am finally ready to get the sweatshirt order in.
Six different styles, two different colors and then you add in all the sizes to each category and it makes for some nervousness. LOL! I've gone through it over and over to make sure it is right.
I'm not complaining at all, just stating facts.

Then I'm going to see the new restaurant my son Derrick has been frantically getting ready to open. He has been in charge of the design, decorating and so on. It officially opened yesterday, so I am excited to see what he has done to help out. If I can, I will post some pictures. (That's a big if.)

And now that he is done with that project, I can hound him for the completion of the new tee for next year. He has been so stressed about that restaurant, that I didn't even say anything to him about the design. And I need to get him in between projects, cuz the owners are putting in a huge complex in Kettleman City right now, and he is helping with the design on that. Geesh.......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: