Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #3736
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: *raises her eyebrows at Harry*

Harry: Done and done tomorrow night. You and me. *smiles*
Katelyn:*smiles with a light blush* Are you sure?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #3737
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

IC:

Crystal stood on the deck of the ship that would take her to New York several minutes later. The wind blew her brown locks softly as she stared out at the world around her. He hair had grown a little, it no longer hung so it barely touched her shoulders, the ends reached a little bit farther than her shoulders. Normal;ly when it grew long she had it trimmed, but now she didn't really care. Perhaps she would let it grow. Not too long, of course.

John was sitting on a bench closer to the middle of the ship. He didn't want to stand on the edge and contemplate the world like Crystal did. That was fine by her, it was a good moment to be alone. She wondered what Katelyn and Carly and the others would say when they saw her. She left them without saying good bye to their faces. Crys remembered she had fought with Carly, but she didn't remember about what, and she assumed oit was a stupid misunderstanding. She hoiped it wouldn't be awkward, and for a moment she wondered if going back was such a good idea. But then the ship embarkled oth the journey, and Crystal didn't have the ability to doubt her decision now.

(Part 2)
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #3738
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
IC:

Crystal stood on the deck of the ship that would take her to New York several minutes later. The wind blew her brown locks softly as she stared out at the world around her. He hair had grown a little, it no longer hung so it barely touched her shoulders, the ends reached a little bit farther than her shoulders. Normal;ly when it grew long she had it trimmed, but now she didn't really care. Perhaps she would let it grow. Not too long, of course.

John was sitting on a bench closer to the middle of the ship. He didn't want to stand on the edge and contemplate the world like Crystal did. That was fine by her, it was a good moment to be alone. She wondered what Katelyn and Carly and the others would say when they saw her. She left them without saying good bye to their faces. Crys remembered she had fought with Carly, but she didn't remember about what, and she assumed oit was a stupid misunderstanding. She hoiped it wouldn't be awkward, and for a moment she wondered if going back was such a good idea. But then the ship embarkled oth the journey, and Crystal didn't have the ability to doubt her decision now.

(Part 2)
Ooc:Its official,you are the best writer!This is really really good!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #3739
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*smiles with a light blush* Are you sure?
Harry: Positive *grins at her*

OOC: Oh my gosh. I'm not sure if I've ever been able to do a split and now I have to do them great for ballet? ugggggh.... I'm going to fail!

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #3740
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: Oh my gosh. I'm not sure if I've ever been able to do a split and now I have to do them great for ballet? ugggggh.... I'm going to fail!
Katelyn:*smiles* Great then,its a date then.

Ooc:Ooh that stinks,but maybe they're easier?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #3741
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Ooc:Its official,you are the best writer!This is really really good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post

OOC: Lol, thanks Hailie! Ouch Peyton, good luck with that! I could never do a splitz!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #3742
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*smiles* Great then,its a date then.

Ooc:Ooh that stinks,but maybe they're easier?
Harry: *nods* Yep!

OOC: I dunno... I've never even been close to being able to do them before...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Lol, thanks Hailie! Ouch Peyton, good luck with that! I could never do a splitz!
OOC: Me either! I'm not flexible at ALL!!!! I will need A LOT of help from my friends, if they're not just laughing at me ahahahahaaha most of them can, but I just can't....

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #3743
jessidoll

Quote:

Ooc:Welcome!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #3744
Fairywings

IC:

Meanwhile...............

Fiona lay in the ditch they trio was hiding in. For the moment, they were alone. But Fiona wasn't naive enough to even think of believing there were no more enemies. They were around, there was no doubt about it. The only question in Fiona's mind was when the next wave was coming. These would be the reinforcements, the ones she had met before would not be there, she had already killed them. A lot of wizards and witches had died at Fiona's hands, but she didn't feel guilty about any of them yet. Everyone that had lost their lives had been a Death Eater. The Death Eaters were bad people, and mporeover the enemy, and this was war. Perhaps if she had killed a member of the Order of the Phoenix she would fell remorse, but not for the Death Eaters. They shouldn't even be considered human.

Suddenly, Fiona heard a sound. She froze, listeing hard. Jackson looked as if he was about to say something, but Fiona held up a hand quickly, stopping him from saying whatever he was about to say. She heard it again, the immistakable sound of someone trying to put their feet down quietly and failing miserably. Trying not to be scornful, she silently flipped from lying against the wall on her back to lying on her stomach. She inched forward silently, doing a much better job than whoever was attempting to sneak up on them, bbecause Fiona was the master of unseen and silent movement. She peered over the top onto ground level. Yep, it was Death Eaters. Four or five of them. The odds were all right as long as Jackson and the girl stayed hidden, even with her broken arm. They were trying to surprise hrer, but really she was the one with the element of surprise on her side.

(Part 3)

OOC: Need to get a new thread soon. Ideas on what to call it?

Old 09-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #3745
jessidoll

Quote:
Harry: *nods* Yep!

OOC: I dunno... I've never even been close to being able to do them before...

OOC: Me either! I'm not flexible at ALL!!!! I will need A LOT of help from my friends, if they're not just laughing at me ahahahahaaha most of them can, but I just can't....
Katelyn:*looks outside and grins* Oh my Merlin!Its gonna rain,look there are storm clouds!

ooc:I only know one person who can do the splits,the rest of my friends never learned!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #3746
niallsprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
IC:

Meanwhile...............

Fiona lay in the ditch they trio was hiding in. For the moment, they were alone. But Fiona wasn't naive enough to even think of believing there were no more enemies. They were around, there was no doubt about it. The only question in Fiona's mind was when the next wave was coming. These would be the reinforcements, the ones she had met before would not be there, she had already killed them. A lot of wizards and witches had died at Fiona's hands, but she didn't feel guilty about any of them yet. Everyone that had lost their lives had been a Death Eater. The Death Eaters were bad people, and mporeover the enemy, and this was war. Perhaps if she had killed a member of the Order of the Phoenix she would fell remorse, but not for the Death Eaters. They shouldn't even be considered human.

Suddenly, Fiona heard a sound. She froze, listeing hard. Jackson looked as if he was about to say something, but Fiona held up a hand quickly, stopping him from saying whatever he was about to say. She heard it again, the immistakable sound of someone trying to put their feet down quietly and failing miserably. Trying not to be scornful, she silently flipped from lying against the wall on her back to lying on her stomach. She inched forward silently, doing a much better job than whoever was attempting to sneak up on them, bbecause Fiona was the master of unseen and silent movement. She peered over the top onto ground level. Yep, it was Death Eaters. Four or five of them. The odds were all right as long as Jackson and the girl stayed hidden, even with her broken arm. They were trying to surprise hrer, but really she was the one with the element of surprise on her side.

(Part 3)

OOC: Idea: (sorry it's bad) : Anywhere but here?' I dunno... sorry

Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #3747
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*looks outside and grins* Oh my Merlin!Its gonna rain,look there are storm clouds!

ooc:I only know one person who can do the splits,the rest of my friends never learned!
Carly: Dance in the rain, Kate! *smiles and laughs*

OOC: i wish you were my real friend! You could teach me! And tips? Ahaha

Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #3748
jessidoll

Quote:
IC:

Meanwhile...............

(Part 3)

Ooc:How about HPRP:"More trouble away from the magic."?Thats all I got.And this is good too!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:11 PM   #3749
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: Dance in the rain, Kate! *smiles and laughs*

OOC: i wish you were my real friend! You could teach me! And tips? Ahaha
Katelyn:*laughs and sees rain starts to fall**jumps up fast and runs out the front door into the rain**grins and starts to twirl around laughing*

Ooc:Haha,stretch!You definitly need to stretch like twice a day.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #3750
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
OOC: Idea: (sorry it's bad) : Anywhere but here?' I dunno... sorry
OOC: It's okay.

Johanna: *heading towards the mansion unsteadily*

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: