Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 10:20 PM   #3676
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:Shes biting and scratching him,it cant be that bad but hes a big baby so he'll probably kill her if I don't stop him.Are you guys gonna be mad if I leave and go hurt him a bit?
Carly: Mad? No! We're coming with you and helping you. He lays one finger on that cat, and I will break his face.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
Old 09-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #3677
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Johanna: *stopds walking for a moment* My head............why does it hurt so much? Ow........agh.........no! *falls to her knees* What's happening to me? *loses er balance and falls to the ground* *passes out*
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #3678
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: Mad? No! We're coming with you and helping you. He lays one finger on that cat, and I will break his face.
Ooc:Sorry I fell asleep last night!We had a breakfast reservation so I had to wakeup early!

Katelyn:Wicked!*frowns* We'd better go then,he might use mag-*looks at Harry then back at her* Uhm,that special thing on her and I dunno if I can keep my cool if he did that.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:16 PM   #3679
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Ooc:Sorry I fell asleep last night!We had a breakfast reservation so I had to wakeup early!

Katelyn:Wicked!*frowns* We'd better go then,he might use mag-*looks at Harry then back at her* Uhm,that special thing on her and I dunno if I can keep my cool if he did that.
OOC: No problem! Besides, Peyton hasn't been on yet today. No one really has but me.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 09-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #3680
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: No problem! Besides, Peyton hasn't been on yet today. No one really has but me.
Ooc:Great,I was at Magic Kingdom all day without my ipod so I couldnt be on.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #3681
Fairywings

Quote:
Ooc:Great,I was at Magic Kingdom all day without my ipod so I couldnt be on.
OOC: Sorry to leave ya, but I'm going outr. Ill bring my phone though, so maybe I'll post. Not that any of my characters are interacting with anyone else's at the moment.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #3682
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Sorry to leave ya, but I'm going outr. Ill bring my phone though, so maybe I'll post. Not that any of my characters are interacting with anyone else's at the moment.
Ooc:Its fine!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #3683
niallsprincess

Quote:

Harry: *doesn't notice*

Carly: I'll run there. That way I'll get there first and beat the snot out of him, ok? *starts to run*
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 09-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #3684
jessidoll

Quote:

Harry: *doesn't notice*

Carly: I'll run there. That way I'll get there first and beat the snot out of him, ok? *starts to run*
Katelyn:Okay,if he hurt Darcy let me get in my share though!*thinks of things to do to him*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #3685
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:Okay,if he hurt Darcy let me get in my share though!*thinks of things to do to him*
Carly: *runs all the way to the manor and throws the door open* LUKE!!!
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #3686
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: *runs all the way to the manor and throws the door open* LUKE!!!
Luke:*shouts from the kitchen* Who is it?!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #3687
niallsprincess

Quote:
Luke:*shouts from the kitchen* Who is it?!
Carly: IT'S CARLY! And if you lay ONE FINGER on that cat, I'll slit your throat!
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #3688
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: IT'S CARLY! And if you lay ONE FINGER on that cat, I'll slit your throat!
Luke:Why do you care?Its just Katelyn's dumb old cat!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #3689
Fairywings

Johanna: *comes concious again after a while* I reember...........I remember.........something. I have to see.........

OOC: Okay, so I have to talk to you guys about sometjing I want your opinion on.

So, I have no idea where Brandon and Dan are or when they will be back, but honestly, I don't want to have to stop RPing my characters until they come back. I don't know exactly how they wanted things to go out there in the Americas, but we're all in a roleplay, and it makes more sense to me if we're all together, interactingf with eachother.

Okay, that was the introduction, now here's the important part: what I want to do is wrap up the events in America and move Crystal, Fiona, Jackson and Lewis/John back to Ireland and possibly start new stories and reveal the connection between my three characters. The problem is, I'd have to control the guuys, and when we created this roleplay one of the rules was that you couldn't control other people's characters unless you allowed them too, because I didn't think it would be a good idea to make people do things they don't want to do. But I feel like we have two different groups and I don't like that, and it's not like Dan or Brandon have been around for te past three or four weeks. Thoughts?

Old 09-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #3690
niallsprincess

Quote:
Luke:Why do you care?Its just Katelyn's dumb old cat!
Carly: DON'T EVER SAY THAT! *runs into the kitchen* DON'T TOUCH HER, OR YOU'RE DEAD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Johanna: *comes concious again after a while* I reember...........I remember.........something. I have to see.........

OOC: Okay, so I have to talk to you guys about sometjing I want your opinion on.

So, I have no idea where Brandon and Dan are or when they will be back, but honestly, I don't want to have to stop RPing my characters until they come back. I don't know exactly how they wanted things to go out there in the Americas, but we're all in a roleplay, and it makes more sense to me if we're all together, interactingf with eachother.

Okay, that was the introduction, now here's the important part: what I want to do is wrap up the events in America and move Crystal, Fiona, Jackson and Lewis/John back to Ireland and possibly start new stories and reveal the connection between my three characters. The problem is, I'd have to control the guuys, and when we created this roleplay one of the rules was that you couldn't control other people's characters unless you allowed them too, because I didn't think it would be a good idea to make people do things they don't want to do. But I feel like we have two different groups and I don't like that, and it's not like Dan or Brandon have been around for te past three or four weeks. Thoughts?
OOC: Sounds good to me The boys will have to come back and be cool with that too
Aspiring Artist.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: